We need more boomer representation, Peter B stole the fucking show

We need more boomer representation, Peter B stole the fucking show

Attached: 1552429197699.png (6000x6000, 2.08M)

Peter Barker?

>boomer boomer boomer LMAO BOOMERS
he's in his early 30s. he's a millennial

I don't remember from the movie, does the Peter from her backstory resemble oldfag Peter at all?

>everyone in his movie ended up being more interesting than him
Miles is truly worthless

One (you) for anyone who can mansplain the magic that nobody gets that Gwen and Blonde Peter had an experience that taught her how to be super non-glitched and to not try and rescue dead friends from alternate timelines. They had a week. You like Peter B. Parker and Gwen but you don't like Blonde Peter and Gwen because Blonde Peter's dead and you need permission from an authority to ship characters. Whut?

The B is for Bagel

Peter B is cuter.

Attached: 1545552045859.jpg (998x1033, 137K)

girls are naturally attracted to older men

Define interesting

That's the point, the whole thing is a self-insert for everyone watching the movie and niggers can finally feel what it is like to have a father

This

Nope. If I'm fact there were ever flesh and blood humans behind these posts then the reason the grossness of forchan hasn't latched on the the understanding of Gwen's previous week has something to do with respecting authority. Either the character they play of gross poster of "degeneracy" isn't allowed to express understanding through grossness (dead Pete) or the posters can't ship a dead character because they need permission to fantasize. That's how you normies function you follow trends like till you understand the social cues feed the wave to gain internal group validation (aka practice) and you need authoritative permission.

I thought he was gen X, he's like 38

Or Peter B is more attractive because he has the "tired dadbod" aesthetic going on, while Blonde Peter is essentially just another shredded blonde hero guy, of which there are already many to choose from.

Attached: ssBshkn.jpg (540x447, 48K)

girls are naturally attracted to older men tho

Nope. It's a generation of suck-ups being sourced by a public relations controlled board to compose an artificial stream of forum-content and it isn't allowed to be creepy by shipping a 16 year old blond girl with a dead blond perfect Peter for so many reasons and they all have to do with needing permission to think.

correct, he says he was spider-man for 22 years. figure that he was bit when he was 15 (which is true with the blond peter), that'd put him at like 37-38

It can be creepy in other ways when herding or shaping the message as a public relations outlet but it isn't allowed to darken the message. Neither the actual employed interns or the soon to be employed. That's what all those journalists getting fired after the gov't shit down accomplished. It revealed that the career trajectory skewed toward low level spy and ultra low level down trodden culture agent. AND since the people for this are coming out of academia and social media curator curating the new data from the Gov Shutdown + Mass Firing plugs conveniently and easily into what everyone already knows from public school.

Nope. Ultimately the ship's can't be too creative or they loose the legitimacy of the source material so in a very logistical way the shippers you are sourcing for post-material need permission to think.
There's a huge hole in the narative where Gwen has been around for a week in a city with a living perfect mix twenties married RICH and Perfect Peter Parker. Something in that week modified and enhanced her Lizard Parker regret so that when Peter B. Parker goes to re-connect with Alt-Maryjane Gwen gives the love of her life now alive Peter B. a knowingly heartfelt warning/informative rebuke.
Meat people know that when she said that it was a more recent a recently re-affirmed memory that she was speaking from, ...

Look Yea Forums can be plenty gross. Child robot cartoons pregnant. But that's the herding. The control that's allowed to be gross. On my side I COULD fantasize that two blond super powered Spider People got it on and that Gwen Stacy leaves into the Spider-verse pregnant after a week long sex vacation with her dream date, a young blond spider powered living Peter Parker, only to have her [spider sense] drag her away to a high school for whatever reason and who knows why she wasn't around to team up with Blond Peter but HE ends up dead too.
But she had a week and Peter wasn't fighting in that underground chamber for a week.
And she couldn't stop him from initiating her arrival because of time travel.
So she had a week with Blond Peter and was forced by powers beyond her control from stopping him from going into that collider. But not stopping her from saving his life. She could have swooped in at the last moment and saved Pete fromKongpon.
But pop culture has become so infused with the need to have permission that even Hishe can't do that because that would have a living blond Peter between Gwen and Miles.
And I would be into Gwen and Miles of Miles was a non-brown Puerto Rican.
But it's ok because I'm my head cannon Peter has always been Miguel O'hard PR/Irish.

30 year old boomer

No.

As far as I recall there was no indication that Peter B knew or was close to his universe's Gwen.
Also Gwen's Peter went full retard and turned into The Lizard

or maybe girls are just naturally attracted to older guys

My wife stole the fucking show, she's the most beautiful being in the last 20 years of animation industry, she's a goddess

Attached: mygirlfriend.jpg (4096x1716, 1.62M)

what the fuck is going on in this thread?

Peter and Gwen just found the people they couldn't save alive and well. The ship makes perfect sense.

Gwen is getting Blacked and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

hi john

Attached: 1522473987459.png (963x908, 981K)

I hate these fucking faggots with dad issues. Let me tell you all something. You will never pass as a woman. Older guys aren't fags. They will never fuck that gross arsehole of yours.

what do discord trannies have to do with this, bro?

Attached: 1550778574305.png (732x960, 1.26M)

Boomer is a state of mind.

The way he's drawn makes me think late 30s more than early 30s.