>LOWER YOUR TONE!!! I MAY BE YOUR--

What was he about to say?

Attached: crack.jpg (390x458, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytZFm1NW5MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LESSER, HOWEVER YOU CANNOT TALK TO THE GREAT TITAN IN THIS MANNER

Attached: l.png (1379x103, 123K)

This whole scene is one of my favorites in all of the MCU.

>The only matter I do not take seriously is you....

>Your demeanour is that of a pouty child and apparently you alienated my favorite daughter Gamora.

>I shall on honor our agreement...Kree IF you bring me the orb. Return to me empty handed and I will bathe the starways in your blood.

>I will bathe the starways in your blood
That moment is fucking intimidating and frankly the best Thanos moment in the MCU.

Seeing how calm and collective he is in Infinity War, in retrospect imagine how seething pissed he is in GOTG

>just lost 2 Infinity stones thanks to Loki fucking up on Earth
>hired Ronan and entrusted his most capable child Gamora to make sure he doesn’t fuck up getting the Power Stone
>Ronan can’t even do it himself and sends Korath, only to get outskilled by some random Ravager
>Favorite daughterGamora obtains the orb, but betrays Thanos anyway and elopes with pink skin space pirate.

Attached: 365728FE-1864-497F-9501-79E4786D808D.jpg (640x336, 55K)

Well, he did what he wanted to do from the beginning.

I gotta respect Josh Brolin, usually film actors do a pretty awful job at voice acting but he's a natural at it.

I liked Infinity War Thanos more, I can't imagine this Thanos crying when tossing Gamora

I can also imagine him dabbing.

Guess who wrote it.

Attached: Bendis.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Impossible

Not enough words

Didn't James Gunn write both Guardians movies?

On a related note, why are there a whole bunch of videos of Thanos saying "You should have gone for my balls, my fat fucking nuts"?

what

>I gotta respect Josh Brolin, usually film actors do a pretty awful job at voice acting but he's a natural at it.

Mocap =/= Voice acting.

...How is it not?

Yes because all of the motion capture dots on the actors face needed to capture his facial expression and emotion were completely pointless

Attached: 5B151BA6-8E85-4A85-9A86-BF197D9794D0.jpg (620x320, 48K)

because hes literally acting on camera

Then why is his voice work so good?

im not sure what you mean by this, he was acting on screen like the other actors

That scene was mandated by the studio. Gunn fucking hated it because he felt it diminished Ronan as the villain and only agreed to shoot it if Ronan could kill The Other to show that he's boss.

It actually was pretty subversive to kill the Other like that so that was a smart move on his part.

I find it hard to believe this from a guy that apparently thought "dance off bro" didnt diminish Ronan.

He came up with the dance-off. Thanos was forced upon him.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytZFm1NW5MM

Would have been far better if it played out like this in the actual film.

Sometimes when I make typos I like to leave them intact as if to challenge people to correct those typos so that I can then mock them for caring so much about typos. The best part is that I don't even have to make the claim that I was merely pretending, because I can simply continue to act as if my idiocy is genuine and they're the ones who will look bad.

The danceoff distraction was Quill's final desperate improv hail mary after it was repeatedly established that they couldn't kill Ronan conventionally. Please explain how exploiting Ronan's flaw of grandstanding somehow diminishes his power.

That's nice, dear.

There's a difference between having your villain diminished in the climax compared to his second scene.

I still don't get why people here seem to hate the dance off. The whole movie was about Quill's humanity setting him apart from all the others.