The Amazing Spider-Man #17(818) Storytime

The hunt begins!

Attached: TASM#17(818)-Cover.jpg (1987x3056, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/articles/comics/a-mysterious-figure-looms-in-the-cover-for-amazing-spider-man-24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: TASM#17(818)-1.jpg (1987x3056, 1.59M)

Attached: TASM#17(818)-2.jpg (1987x3056, 1.44M)

Kraven was a lot more intimidating before Morlun and his family were a thing. If I had to choose between being hunted by a dude who dresses like Africa or being hunted by a bunch of crazy dimension hopping immortal vampires, I'd go with the dude who dresses like Africa.

Nice callback

Attached: TASM#17(818)-3.jpg (1987x3056, 1.61M)

Attached: TASM#17(818)-4.jpg (1987x3056, 1.41M)

I need to catch up to this. Probably gonna start tonight once I finish Spider-Man Blue

You can start with issue #801

>guy hides in the shadows singing Toto at you all day using funky herbs to never be found
Some may prefer the vampires.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-5.jpg (1987x3056, 1.95M)

Attached: TASM#17(818)-6.jpg (1987x3056, 2.17M)

Doesn't Morlun have that whole "if he touches you once he can find you where ever you run" thing? Kraven doesn't.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-7.jpg (1987x3056, 1.74M)

Whatever happened with Freak from Brand New Day? Did they creators just write themselves into a corner with his power and completely forget about him and use that as an excuse for never using him again? Also are Kraven's family from Grim Hunt and First Hunt still relevant?

wait, where is the fight against kraven jr from the preview? dont´tell me the actually comic ends with the preview?
that would be incredible dishonest
also pretty lame how feminist invested comics are now.
can show male butts and muscles as much as you want but can´t show Felicia cleavage?

OP where'd you go?

Sorry it took so long.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-8.jpg (1987x3056, 1.76M)

Attached: TASM#17(818)-9.jpg (1987x3056, 1.79M)

Last appearance must have been when Osborn was harvesting his organs and using him to create antidotes during New Ways to die.

This story is kind of fallout from Grim Hunt. He killed most of his family during the epologue of Grim Hunt, and the daughter was shown during the prologue of this arc.

The last time Kraven had some development was back in Scarlet Spider(2012-2013).

Attached: TASM#17(818)-10.jpg (1987x3056, 1.25M)

Scorpion was captured? Last I saw of him was him going up against Miguel when the latter was hanging around in the past. Wonder if he still has the scars of when SpOck punched his jaw off.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-11.jpg (1987x3056, 1.49M)

>here is the fight against kraven jr from the preview
patience.

He had the scars in Spidey 2099 and in Venom after that.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-12.jpg (1987x3056, 1.45M)

Yeah, but Kraven is not retarded

Attached: TASM#17(818)-13.jpg (1987x3056, 1.71M)

What's the body type Felicia has in this panel?

Thanks for the storytime, OP!

Kraven has way more issues than Morlun. The latter's just a flat villain, Sergei is full-on crazy.

>A death that this time cannot be undone.

Sorry, Sergei, but that's just not happening.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-14.jpg (1987x3056, 1.48M)

"drawn by Humberto Ramos", she usually has the hourglass of big boobs and wide hips

Attached: TASM#17(818)-15.jpg (1987x3056, 1.71M)

Attached: TASM#17(818)-16.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

>hourglass of big boobs and wide hips
I wish. She looks nothing like she used to. He used to draw her pretty sexy but that was before sjws
I miss those days

Did Kaine die in Spider Geddon?

No.

Not YOU again

He's still around, but he had a manbun. Horrible fate.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-17.jpg (1987x3056, 1.55M)

Last panel Arcade looks like Peter but with a wig.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-18.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

Ignore the boob-obsessed shitposter.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-19.jpg (1987x3056, 1.42M)

Attached: TASM#17(818)-20.jpg (1987x3056, 1.43M)

OH SHIT OH FUCK...
Yep just kidding, hallucination gas as it is.

Definitely going to read this then. Grim Hunt was always one of my favourite modern Spidey stories.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-21.jpg (1987x3056, 1.57M)

Oh yeah? What do you think about Last Hunt then? Like it's not modern ofc, but still.

I had honestly forgotten that Kraven knew about Spideys identity

this is a pretty good page

Thanks

>Ah you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man

How the fuck is Arcade still alive? Just kill the twerp already. It's not like X-Men ever had a problem with murder. Have Kurt 'nothing personell' him.

Based.

Well, shit.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-22.jpg (1987x3056, 1.73M)

my theory still stands
mj is going to get accidentally injured by kraven and fall into a coma so that peter can date Felicia
yeah it sucks. if you are afraid of breasts then don´t use characters for your story who are famous for showing them off. it´s not that hard

some faggot at marvel loves him to the point of putting him to fuck with the riders

Attached: TASM#17(818)-23.jpg (1987x3056, 94K)

Ramos seems to have actually tried now

Either that or his colorist is pulling their weight

love the way humberto draws women.

fucking truth. fuck sjw/lgbtqxyz

They went full Bane on this one

Attached: TASM#17(818)-24.jpg (1987x3056, 2.32M)

they really should have hinted at the fact that kravens sons has super powers. maybe a line how they added some hulk blood to his fetus.
it´s just lame seeing peter be future emasculated by him not even being able to fight a normal guy. even if he is sick and distracted by gas he should be easily be able to take him down

wait is that really a black back in a comic?
money well spent

so kraven's obsessed with hunting down anyone who's a 'totem' but all of the spider people who aren't peter get a pass?

doesn't make a whole lot of sense especially since ben/kaine/silk don't even have ongoings and using them for this wouldn't cause issues to try to tie in monthlies to this

Kraven doesnt need excuses like hulk blood, and they did say this was basically Kraven+

Attached: TASM#17(818)-25.jpg (1987x3056, 1.73M)

Tasky looks so baffled, I love it.

Pete has to get the crap beaten out of him once per arc atleast, that's the rule.

Black suit!

Attached: TASM#17(818)-26.jpg (1987x3056, 1.31M)

because Spider Geddon is done and nobody wants another generic Spidey-event but with locals'n'shit. Glad it comes to be this way, not that.

til Mary jane becomes a Spider due to totem powers as peter when he got organic webs

> Spider-Verse 2.5
Does Kraven even know of Silk, Ben and that Kaine is alive? And I guess it was stated in another thread, kidnapping villains draws less attention than kidnapping super heroes, even minor ones. As it stands, his main beef is with Spidey-Parker. Lord knows what'd happen id you'd throw Superior in the mix here as well.

I don´t remember the kid having a tail
I hate spider people. especially miles, clones and spider-gwen since they are as unoriginal as one can get.
kraven is just showing of his superior taste by not including them
i don´t mind him getting his crap beaten out as long as it makes sense. spider-man is supposed to be crazy strong and fast. no none superhuman should be able to defeat him in a fight

Attached: TASM#17(818)-27.jpg (1987x3056, 1.52M)

his body looks really weird in that bottom panel
like he is fat and has no legs

I still hope the proper animal themed villains completely crush the hunters they run into after the initial escape. White Rabbit, Owl, and the rest of their ilk are pretty much fucked but guys like Rhino or Scorpion could pretty much make a game of it.

Kravwn always beats him in a fight at least once though

>I was born in that darkness
Oh, come fucking on !

Shouldnt Gargans mask cover his entire face?

premise falls flat in its face without these guys, and since it's way more contained than "every spider-man ever" don't see it to the detriment of the story

>As it stands, his main beef is with Spidey-Parker.
Also doesn't make a whole lot of sense since in Yost's Scarlet Spider it seemed like Kaine might have even turned Kraven back to mortal since he killed him but managed to jumpstart his heart at the eleventh hour, and he clearly was gunning for Kaine since he could kill him.

He knows Peter had jack squat to do with bringing him back so just defaulting to 'but muh Peter'... well let's say if the writer's name was something that starts with B and ends with endis people would be far less cheritable to that

Who do the fuzzy boots belong to?

>>i don´t mind him getting his crap beaten out as long as it makes sense. spider-man is supposed to be crazy strong and fast. no none superhuman should be able to defeat him in a fight

true. is already dumb like when he goes ko from another non super-criminal to save Jonah in precedent arc.

Pandamania

she's already centipede though

>that art

jesus how does spidey EXCLUSIVELY train his back and what are those chicken arms

and holy hell those legs, huahahahaha

>only show White Rabbit's mouth
that's the second best part!

Attached: TASM#17(818)-28.jpg (3975x3056, 2.9M)

>that's just not happening.
Well, we now have the clone kid to replace him.

No one will care if the original is replaced with the clone, right?

>He used to draw her pretty sexy but that was before sjws
>I miss those days
Buy eyes, use them, she is drawn sexy, GO FUCKING COMPLAIN IN A THREAD WHERE YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WRONG !

what a stupidly convoluted plan

Tarantula should change his name to Daddy Long Legs. Jesus.

Wait, they brought toad in?
He is alive?

is it just me or is this the lamest collection of villains ever?

Attached: TASM#17(818)-29.jpg (1987x3056, 1.7M)

>Gargan is back in his normal suit
Good

Puma, Kangaroo, Rhino are good guys.. Is Armadillo back to being bad, is Toad still an X-man?

He has a cold. Colds depower his spider-powers for some reason. Peter losing while sick is perfectly legitimate.

Good, good, now say the fire rises.

The plan is essentially
Hire mercenaries to kidnap a bunch of animal themed villains over the course of months and hire Arcade to build a murderworld to put them in and put a bunch of rich yuppies in iron man suits to hunt the villains for sport

Who's that old timey wolverine? And how is Toad even alive, I thought all mutants were dead.

A previous cover solitication had him on it, I'm just perplexed how a mutant born looking like his namesake doesn't count as totem. Hell, he even super-hero'd with Spidey for a brief time in the late 60s? I believe.

It's the furry brigade, what do you expect?

I hate this

Wait, what ?

Owl

>tfw you'll never be a reptile kid pretending to be scared so you can motorboat Felicia's big titries.

Agreed.

thats the prevailing theory

At least the clone is just as confused by Kraven's motives as everyone else is.

I'm going to call the clone trying to kill Kraven as an act of mercy -- The young lion killing the old, infirm alpha male.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-30.jpg (1987x3056, 1.85M)

I love the G.I. Joe unloading of automatic weapon that hits absolutely nobody

Nah there's actually a ton of living mutants, like everyone that was on Asteroid M is still kicking around as well as all he villains since Nate just kidnapped everyone that tried to stop him plus the people he brainwashed to be his horsemen.

Also Old Timey Wolverine is Owl he is like Spider-man but with Owl powers like hollow bones and really good night vision.

>panda-mania
Nice

Attached: TASM#17(818)-31.jpg (1987x3056, 1.69M)

VR as a Sentinel-Punisher and score yourself some Animal-themed supervillains! Except White Rabbit who's just a slut in a bunnysuit

Colour-swapped Lady Octopus?

All his fights should be pretty one sided, most of his rogues are either guys with a fancy weapon or OP bullshit.

who is the women one the right?
also man those robots looks stupid.
it looks like they have mustaches

Attached: TASM#17(818)-32.jpg (1987x3056, 1.93M)

All suits have the Kraven beard, god fucking lel

>Yea Forums's panda waifu is back and no one cares

I just realized that the suits are supposed to look like kraven ...
man that is stupid

Thanks, OP.

I think that's intentional.

Centipede as in the project centipede or did she actually get spliced with some arthropod ? Also, where does that theory stem from ? I only got back into spiderman recently.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THEY HAVE KRAVEN'S MUSTACHES
HOW CRAZY IS THAT

I thought Owl just had the gauntlets and affinity for eating rats.

They’re Iron-Kravens, of course they have mustaches

Yea Forums, they are not robots...They are probably humans with exo suits or smth. Mark my words there.

Gypsy Moth is the chick to the right.

There's been a masked demonic guy with centipede attatched to them popping up who had Major Kingpin bow to them.

I think anons are referring to that totally Satan centipede thing that sounds pissed off at Peter going back on OMD?

There's one faggot Mysterio Scarecrow looking nigga haunting all of Spiderman's villains with hallucinations and shit

and people thinks its Mary Jane

And that's that.

Attached: TASM#17(818)-33.jpg (1987x3056, 1.67M)

But she's currently Skein and Otto's Henchwoman over in Superior?

Centipede is a hooded figure who is always seen with Centipedes -- The name hasn't directly been confirmed, but they seem to have supernatural powers and is linked to Hell and Mephisto in some manner, they've obliquely referred to Mephisto's deal being undone in some capacity.

I don't see the evidence for it being MJ though, aside from The Deal being connected to them.

is that the one who can make peoples cloths disappears?

Oh, okay. That guy. Why do some think Mary Jane has a connection with him, though ?We have seen nothing of sort being indicated since they got back together.

It's why I was so confused, I thought people were talking about MJ's work with Stark (does she still work there, btw) ?

Since when does Owl have wolverine claws? Isn't he just a gangster dude with crazy hair?

Yeah I knew, but he is just so disconnected from MJ I thought user was talking about something else.

Looks close enough and Ramos has drawn her before. There was a gag about the other animals not knowing she had changed her name.
Yes

Arcade's idea

If you think about it, Kraven really is Peter’s “Bane” since Last Hunt

everybody knows that
they are all the hunters kraven collected in mech suits.
people are just lacy to write mech suits and use robot instead since it is shorter

Since all the time

Also what're the odds Chameleon snuck in as one of the hunters to fuck with people.

Attached: Owl-Marvel-Comics-Daredevil-a.jpg (500x1080, 114K)

They have been drawing him with those fist weapons for a while. Pretty sure he dosen't have any powers. Not sure though, he was a Spidey villain back in the 80s, havent read anything with prominent appearenses of his since, except maybe Waids Daredevil. But he was basically a vegeteable for all of that.

He got tired of people thinking he was Logan so he embraced the Sniktbub.

He's always had the claws. Kingpin has mass, Owlsley has claws for an owl's talons.

Attached: 83b880aeb8047fbd8e55164e1ad43f1b.jpg (425x696, 40K)

Heh, it's so obvious where the censor added another cloud.
Also, since when does Kraven have leopard spots?

I wish this arc had a different artist
spider-mans fight with kraven jr was good but this seems really flat

Felicia canonically has the biggest breasts yes?

I'd love Chameleon showing up to screw up his brother's plans for once. Dmitri needs to emancipate himself from Kraven.

Attached: from Sensational Spider-Man Annual 1996.png (773x498, 678K)

What’s White Rabbit’s deal, and are they going to do anything meanful with her?

.... what even made you think in the possibility of robots, user? Did you missed the previous numbers?

She's literally just some super rich chick that dresses up like a slutty rabbit and larps as a super villain.

No, but I guessed it wrong here. Sry

Rich bitch who does crime for giggles.

This better not be actual foreshadowing.

Kraven is a big guy in this.

> check wiki
> the squid's a real villain
Don't know if I should be delighted or disappointed.
> he died to "Itsy Bitsy", a mutate of Spidey and Deadpool DNA called Susan Mary as play on Mary Sue
I'm disappointed

>so kraven's obsessed with hunting down anyone who's a 'totem'
Most of these dipshits aren't totems. King Cobra's one of the few that should be given his origins almost exactly mirror Peter's, but even he was explicitly labeled as not a totem when they were first introduced. Also the wrong Scorpion's there if they are hunting totems. Hulk's daughter is the scorpion totem, not Mac.

>I'm just perplexed how a mutant born looking like his namesake doesn't count as totem
To be a totem you have to be chosen by a totemic deity to house a portion of their magic power, not just have animal related powers or themes. Usually this is in the form of contact with an animal messenger such as the spiders that create most Spider-men, but totemic connections are hereditary and can be established through other means as well.

And yet still better than DC’s White Rabbit. Marvel’s is cute

Huh? I thought the female Doc Ock was dead?

Kraven knows the rules. Spider-Man only gets serious when he is wearing the black suit.

Where the fuck is Peter's leg?

>Kraven knows the rules. Spider-Man only gets serious when he is wearing the black suit.
No suit Spider-Man>Black Suit Spider-Man>everything else

You're telling me whatever amphibian gods reside in the Marvel cosmos look at a guy with a fated frog look and don't think "yeah that could be one of my bastards"? The writing standards over at Marvel aren't that high, usually a deity picks someone with the appropriate looks because it makes sense from a writing stand point. Or a x-gene mutants godless heathens altogether?

Also, they're not directly hunting totems, Kraven has collected all the "pretenders" i.e. most of the ones who rely on gadgetry for their animal theme.

>can show male butts and muscles as much as you want but can´t show Felicia cleavage?
The page below you literally has an ass-shot. The last issue had even more.
Fuck off and read comic books.

On this page there's notManphibian, NotLadyOck, Frog-Man?, NotBlob and Owl in the background... what the hell?

Reminder that this is about weeding out the unworthy animal villains and leaving only the worthy ones behind by having them hunted like animals and the hunters in iron man costumes are the actual prey that he's trapped in a bubble with monsters.

I gotta admit, Kraven Jr. has a pretty good design.

Is Tombstone alive? Can't see it over going well with him that his prevcious girl is caught up in this mess.

Haha no. You ever try to do something when you're running a serious fever? It's a wonder Spidey can stand at all.

>You're telling me whatever amphibian gods reside in the Marvel cosmos look at a guy with a fated frog look and don't think "yeah that could be one of my bastards"?
You've got it backwards. You don't become a totem because you have animal powers, you get animal powers because you became a totem. Totemic abilities are magical in nature. The only natural ability Peter has outside of his totem powers is the radioactive spider blood that he got because the totemic messenger was irradiated outside of the plans of his patron deity.

Also, don't tell Marvel this because they forget it all the fucking time. Spider-Gwen has currently been depowered by science somehow and also she still counts as a totem somehow despite that.

Damn I've been pretty on the fence about Spencer's run till now, this is pretty dope. Finally he seems to nail the balance between silly comic book shit and serious drama. Maybe its just because I'm a big Kraven fan, but this arc is looking solid.

Attached: kraven.png (555x281, 340K)

Rhino implied he'd kick the shit out of Spidey when he chose saving Aunt May over preventing him from getting captured by Black Ant and Tasky like two or three issues ago. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out but Spencer definitely has it in mind

Is Kraven a mutant? It would explain everything.

Attached: x-books.png (1987x819, 696K)

You raise good points, but how would Kraven sniff that all out? He's only a reborn human, and merely stated that he wants those hunted who "haven't been hunted, don't know the the thrill of the hunt as hunter or hunted".

Oh god, Is it "No more MJ" shit? And then Peter date Felicia, and then MJ wakes up from the coma and becomes new Goblin?

>ywn breed white rabbit

Bane?

Attached: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (716x768, 79K)

I look forward to seeing these faggots get torn apart by some of the stronger villains.

There's precedent to Peter being less effective when he's sick. Read Last Hunt
>emasculating
Oh no. Please tell me you''re not the "Black Cat doesn't have tits anymore!" guy?

I'm kinda hoping it is

>my kind
Wait, is Felicia not just someone who took the whole "cat burglar" thing to heart any more? Nobody even wears cat coats. Is she also some kind of totem bullshit like Peter now?

They were made to get trampeled by Rhino. Alexei can work out his frustrations about Spidey with them.

He really didn't though, he's just angry at all these animal themed villains just being assholes in costumes instead of embracing the beast that they are claiming to represent because he's a whackjob that does shit like pic related.

Attached: ravinkraven.jpg (718x1102, 289K)

> the fluff on her costume is her actual fur

God, Kraven really should meet Ai Apaec some time.

So you complain when there's black screens and absolute silence in movies?
You guys have no sense of artistry/storytelling/atmosphere building.

>Kraven changes his clothes

Kinda creepy, but alright.

Kraven really should have stayed dead.

Do they know how much ink this wastes?

I swear if they kill off MJ now after they finally got together again...

I thought kurt ate his son?

Why doesn't Kraven just hunt his own clones? They'd be the perfect match for his abilities.

it´s gonna be a coma or something like that so that peter can be single for felicia again but so that they can always also just bring her back whenever they feel like without it feeling convoluted

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-192300~2.png (430x428, 271K)

Billy and his mom were brought back by the Jackal.

Okay, Ben Reilly was revived and killed repeatedly by the Jackal until he went evil, took over the Jackal's identity, revived a bunch of Spider side characters and accidentally almost caused a zombie apocalypse. Among those revived were the Connors. In the aftermath Curt turned his family into lizards to stabilize them so they wouldn't get clone decay.

Boo-hoo-hoo! Cry me a river, chump.

Ben cloned him back from the dead.

>fridging a woman in 2019
Not going to happen.

Go read Clone Conspiracy it'll cover what you're missing but as a tl;dr

Ben Reilly became the new Jackal and brought a bunch of people back from the dead with memories intact including a ton of villains and loved ones of villains, he got Lizard to work with him by briinging back his wife and son but the whole thing had a caveat where all the clones bodies were unstable and they needed a pill to stop themselves from falling apart deadpool style minus the healing factor.

Once the jig was up and all the clones started dying (after people realized they were in fact clones and not the original loved one) the only survivors were the ones with weird biologies and lizard saved his clone family by feeding them his original lizard serum.

No, but one of his sons was.

You know I wonder how many factions are going to get involved in all this and act as a big wrench in the plans.

Spock might show up as one of the guys trying to break the bubble from the outside, I could see Tombstone and/or the superior foes get back together and go after Arcade himself, or Tombstone might just hire Spot to get his daughter out, Most of the Sinister Six is in there so the whole Centipede/Mysterio thing might come up again, and then there'[s all the new york heroes who just saw Central Park get covered in a giant bubble, plus there's Mayor Kingpin as a wild card.

Attached: Laughing Muties.jpg (542x505, 275K)

credit to Ramos, this looks a lot better than his usual work.

> Spot
Huh, are there so few street-level teleporter villains who could act here in Marvel? I think the bubble might protect from that. Though if Curt can get in, who knows

Maybe he had time to catch a break and revisit some fundamentals. I've seen art decay happen in other comics when the artist had to pump out a lot of issues back to back.

>Spot
>Street level
Dude. Spot's cosmic level. He's just a chump.

That's what makes him street-level and easily available, unlike some mutants or people who hang currently out in space or some other dimension.

All in all, it was a very stupid story tha boil down to "The guy who brought back people from the dead is evil because it must be, therefore, eveyrone will be dead again". They turned Ben evil for the sole sake of plot contrivance.

Peter manages to save MJ but the cure infest her with revitaligo and she ends up looking like an older Zendaya

Nobody involved in Dead No More gave a shit about the story.

Fuck's sake Massacre's brought back and he's still an insane murderer even though that was because of brain damage.

for some reason they brought him back and put the plate back in his head, even though you would come back in a prime state. Not sure if that was the artist or Slott. I'm thinking Slott since Massacre was one of his pets.

Good issue

I think, if I wanted an insane murderer, I'd clone him and give him the same brain damage again. Why the fuck not.

Except he didn't want an insane murderer. He was reviving everyone. He just decided to fuck that guy in particular.

Mind you, I'm not defending the story, but this
> He just decided to fuck that guy in particular.
is what amuses me from it. If you'd restore him in tippity-top condition, he wouldn't be Massacre now, would he?

I think it's great how they can't even decide on what road to go with that story

It ended with "Bringing people back is wrong so everything Ben did was wrong" and now we have Peter going "SO LIZARD GOT A SECOND CHANCE! AWESOME RIGHT" and he was also saying that about Clone Leeds before he died

I'm getting this variant cover.

Attached: Amazing-Spider-Man-17_VARIANT.jpg (900x1366, 602K)

I like the facial hair

Mr. Lady-Stiltman

Wait, who is Galactus-headdress Lady and the Guy with the black gimp suit?

I mean, the reason Ben was evil was bcause he put in them the zombie thing that also turn normal people in zombies, all in all it was just to deem Ben's action evil while not having to actually address the whole "bringing people from the dead" conundrum.

>Beetle on the cover
Nice

I honestly wish they'd do a bumch of variants with different villains. Pete posing with the serpent society, pete posing with all the useless idiots, etcetera.

>That black cat

So how would you rate Spencer's arcs /10 so far?

Yeah but Ben wasn't doing it on purpose, and things only even spiralled out of control because Otto threw a sperg fit to defend the honor of his waifu.

It's ill conceived in every last way.

God fucking damnit the totem thing was such a colossal fucking mistake.

Fucking thanks for nothing, Straczynski.

The problem was not introducing totems. The problem was half-assing it.

If they'd had a consistent well-defined ruleset, it would have been fine.

I'm out of the loop, so are all animal-themed characters some sorta different multiverse "totems"?

7/10 but only because until now it's been all about reestablishing the status quo for Peter and setting up this arc which will actually be memorable.

No, see , as well as "not everyone who has animal powers is a totem". Since there's no defined rulesets (you'd need editors to enforce them), it's just quite the mess.

>Ben, even in his warped mental state, wants to do what he thinks will help people
>Otto triggers a zombie apocalypse because Ben accidentally insulted Anna Maria
>Peter swears to make Ben pay for rolling with it, then tells Otto he's not so bad after all despite him being responsible

The Clone Conspiracy was such a disaster.

I liked the Totem concept in the first Morlun arc. I also liked that it lead to Peter being able to have a mental link with insect and arthropods (too bad that one was erased by Civil War and OMD).

I mean the real problem was ben passing off the clones as originals and even killing people and replacing them with clones to "cure" diseases.

This is already stupid.

Otto shielded Aunt May from a direct hit, that's always enough to get even with Peter.

i'm loving this arc, thanks OP

It's foreshadowing, but not of MJ. He says he thinks someone close is going to die, but he went straight to MJ, when in reality it's Aunt May with cancer.

What kind of cancer did Aunt May have? Was it ever said, and how far it already spread?

>nice boots
dying ovah heah

>Go read Clone Conspiracy
Never say this again.

>some faggot at marvel loves him
Jesus, Arcade is so overdone.

Attached: 1478700144205.png (642x414, 490K)

Jesus christ user. You owe me reperations for my sides.

Attached: holding back the reaction.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

I blame Kingsley

Attached: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #1 Backup - 9.jpg (1987x3056, 1.34M)

This is all we have gotten so far.

Attached: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man#1 Backup - 10.jpg (1987x3056, 1.04M)

>He's always had the claws
No? He got them sometime in the 80s (been around since '64). I think they're just strap-ons.

why such low test? don't be afraid.

Attached: humberto-ramos-cat-comics.jpg (236x347, 19K)

That's frustratingly sparse. "One lump" could be breast cancer (noawadays easy to get out if it's not spreading) or a lymphoma (cancer of the blood generating tissues) - which at her age would be treated palliative, but could net her still some years.

But thank you for posting these pages as response. It is appreciated.

and somehow peter/spiderman is going to feel guilty about may getting cancer and make a deal with thanos or the living tribunal to keep may alive.

how is Spencer's Spider-man run?

Deal with Galactus, save Aunt May in return for Spider-Man Herald of Galactus or the unexpected route Connors gives Peter the Lizard Serum to save May for the heavy cost of signing up for his courses and getting that damned Doctorate

Fun so far. Good interactions between Peter and his supporting cast, Felicia and he have reconciled, MJ is likeable, and it seems we have one interesting arc ahead. Not to mention there were cameos from the Superior Foes in earlier issues.

> "I sssswear to god, Peter, you'll get your Ph.D., even if I have to chain you in the sssewersss for you to write your thesiss."

I like the Superior Foes stuff since it seems Spencer likes them and will probably do some kind of minor arc involving them between the meatier arcs like this one.

They were a truly great run. I wonder if Spencer would be up to give Zemo a minor redemption as well, sometime in the future?

To be fair to
& maybe
calls them robots -- which I found odd, since I *have* read the previous issues.

I thought she was in a coma?

Centipede is Carlie.

I prefer Centipede turning out to be Gwen

> Gwentipede

Attached: smug notes.jpg (120x117, 3K)

MARVEL, DO THIS NOW.

Back to Basics - 7.5/10
A Trivial Pursuit - 7/10 (gave me superior foes flashbacks)
Heist - 8/10 (would've given it a 9 if it was completely drawn by Michle Bandini)
Lifetime Achievement - 6/10 (first two parts were boring, but final part was pretty good)
Family Matters - 7/10

> Pete's posing /with/ his villains instead of just a scowling match
> Rhino carries Beetle, Vulture is perched on one of his arms while Peter's on one of his shoulders
> arthropod hugs between him, Lady Ock and Squid
> tea time with White Rabbit, Black Cat and Panda-Mania

Attached: 1359979981663.png (525x481, 82K)

Or maybe something like this

Attached: 1539173093195.jpg (1987x3056, 1.45M)

most people have trouble going to the bathroom with a fever pete not being able to fight with one seems pretty standard

then down the line may becomes aunt lizard, and to save her peter/spiderman will make a deal with osborn (also saving the conners family)

I see "Spidey and his villains try to camp in the Central Park" could work in a similar vein.

Aunt Lizard tries to hit on Curt who's the most lizard around, hilarity ensues.

Does Spencer have a thing for White Rabbit or something? This is the most I've seen her in years. My dick isn't complaining though

god that crap fucking sucked. till this i can still remember that bullshit line about 'maybe the spider gave you it's powers before it died of radiation poisoning'. fuck that totem bullshit.

nah. from the serum osborn gives pete/spider lizard may sheds her skin and becomes young(er) and looks like marisa tomei.
but the serum has another side effect. at night she sprouts wings and becomes half sexy goblin with an overdrive sex drive.

Is Ryan ever coming back on the pencils?

Place your bets, ladies, gents and anonymous!

> Hunted who will Hunt
Scorpion

> To weak against robots/suits
Beetle
White Rabit
Black Cat

> Opportunists (Hide but will kill when it might favourable)
Vulture
Owl

> Will go down like a whimp for a high stakes situation
Rhino

Good lord Norman, keep it in your pants.

also because of that gay butt hurt sjw, more sexy high test felicia.

Attached: GQGBkI0a_1805142349261.jpg (791x1250, 529K)

I was thinking of lizard brain taking over. What do you want her to do, slink to the zoo and warm some eggs there?

High T in woman leads to more body hair.

To Kraven's Last Hunt?

I hope rhino still acts like bro as he did in miles's book

Attached: RCO021_1550742719.jpg (1040x1600, 526K)

Beetle has some quality Hydra made tech she'll be fine against Arcade's budget iron men.

He was on good terms when he met Spidey but Peter didn't save him when he was bubble'd by Tasky and Black Ant, which he swore revenge for.

>It's a Kraven hunts animal costumed people issue
YAWN

Quantity could triumph over Quality here

Call Johnny Storm! Call the Avengers! FFS Spidey, it doesn't all have to be on you!

o yeah I forgot

Attached: RCO009_w_1550067987.jpg (1007x1600, 572K)

Meta Commentary of Spencer saying Sergei should have stayed dead?

...and begone.

Attached: 0ff.jpg (680x496, 48K)

Would it have killed Peter to yell out some "I'll find you, but there's other people I must save first!" thing?

He was more concerned his aunt's well-being than anything else.

Summoning Shädman

give us the Panda-Mania mini series we deserve Marvel

>just for private use
you bet

OP here. According to MARVEL, yes... Ryan is doing both interiors and cover for TASM #24. It seems we're getting more of the centipede villain after this arc.

marvel.com/articles/comics/a-mysterious-figure-looms-in-the-cover-for-amazing-spider-man-24

>The "Hunted" storyline in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN has officially kicked off, but there's another danger lurking in the background for Peter Parker -- and the newly revealed cover of issue #24 may give us the first look! Just one issue away from Nick Spencer, Ryan Ottley, and Humberto Ramos' 25th issue of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, this issue will raise the question of who this mysterious bandaged figure is. He seems to appear in every shadow -- but what does he want with Spider-Man?
>Editor Nick Lowe provided some insight: “Ever since #1, we’ve been hinting at someone working behind the scenes in Spider-Man’s world. We’ve been very coy -- but we’re done being coy. Strap in and get ready to get scared.”
>Here is the cover by Ryan Ottley, who is also providing interior art.

Attached: TASM #24 Cover.jpg (1250x1915, 597K)

is that the owl or wolverine?

lol they even have little kraven mustaches

God, Ramos fucking sucks. He has got to go.

I hope his absence and us having to choke on Ramos art ONCE AGAIN means that is will be delivering stellar lvl pencils on those issues...

Owl.

That's Constrictor in the second panel, despite him dying in a Captain America issue that Spencer wrote himself.

Oh shit, things are escalating quickly

'tis but a flesh wound/LMD, I think. Is Constrictor in this because of "Boa Constrictor", but "Hammerhead" doesn't count?

After Frank died his son almost immediately took over the name in Infamous Iron Man

>could have had an issue focused on Scorpion or Rhino
>or on one of the higher-profile guest villains, like Owl, King Cobra or Toad
>it's about Gibbon instead

With Kangaroo, White Rabbit, Squid, Hippo and Pandamania in this story, Gibbon isn't even the best choice for a comedy issue.

He can fly, that's his one power. Originally he drank a serum that gave him the ability to fly, over time it mutated his body, giving him superhumanly acute sight and hearing, avian characteristics like hollow bones, and the ability to rotate his head in a complete circle.

He should've just payed Toomes to make him a flight harness as well, hollow bones are absolute horseshit for a character that has to fight.

Squid always felt like someone who bought their costume from Hobgoblin

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1875, 2.56M)

He had a son? An adult son? Didn't know he was that old.

Wait, are grizzly and gibbon still alive? I think i remember black ant and taskmaster mentioning hunting them but i might be misremembering

Dude. Who fucking cares. Stop being a child because of your fetish

Squid and his gf? wife? took a serum from an evil society to become mutates to fight for money.

Man I kind of want Itsy Bitsy to return, what an insufferable edgelord who is also insanely hot.

Ramos is a top ten Spider-artist ever

>pretty women are a fetish
You poor fat unattractive woman you

Are you still a teenager that you need to blast a rope that badly to some drawn flesh?

Why be afraid when you behave like a manbaby for taking way what you like and no one cares about it

>He's still around, but he had a manbun

No, he had a half-ponytail like Geralt.

Marvel doesn't have a Power Girl equivalent that's the official Biggest, but Black Cat is one of a number of characters that are canonically Bigger than most (She-Hulk, Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch, Storm and pre-op Carol Danvers are some of the others).

You got some good taste my friend

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1877, 2.81M)

Kill MJ Spencer. You'll do the world a great favour

Hi Quesadilla

Peej isn't the official biggest in DC actually
Ms Marvel was Marvel's equivalent of Peej until they decided no one was allowed nice things

I'm to lazy to search the panel of Spider-Force? he appeared in, but my point is that Kaine is either full hobo or shaved clean depending on his mental state, and the long hair wasn't a good look for him

Seeing Arcade these days just makes me livid.

Gibbon's origin is closely tied to Kraven though.

I hope it is.

Venom is Peter's Bane.

>No More MJ

don't get my hopes up. Felicia always suffers. that's literally the only thing that happens to her. in the What If? where she gets to marry Spider-Man, she ends up dead and he ends up banging Silver Sable.

It's a very comic booky plot, which I like but I feel like this would have been done in two issues in past tops

Kraven has based taste in Spider-costumes.

>Felicia saves MJ
>Watches Pete and her embrace all lovingly
>Stupid Hardy luck

Maybe it's better if she and Peter don't get together, their combined bad luck would be off the charts.

>kraven beard on their helmets

lmao

this will happen. but now Flash is dead so he can't even pick her up on the rebound. the most she can realistically hope for, going by Marvel's track record of treating her like a chew toy, is getting turned into a cat-monster by Curt to save her life after she almost dies saving Billy, who then goes insane and becomes the final boss of this event.

Their offspring would make Matt Murdock look like the luckiest man alive

>Billy goes insane
>Felicia manages to get him to calm down
>Now she's baby crazy

You think they'd have living offspring? Together?

Ben Hardy, aka Black Spider, is literally the sexiest person on the planet. entire alien invasions have been halted in their tracks by sending the ruling entity a picture of him and promising them a night with him on the condition they call off the invasion.

I was about to suggest Felicia hitting up Ben or Kaine since her luck doesn't seem to be with Peter... we gotta do something about the name though, there's to many "May"s and "Ben(jamin)"s involved.

So what's stopping the bad guys after this from teaming up and murdering Kraven?

Parker Brother gang bang on Cat!

Well ideally if the plan goes off without a hitch a good number of them will die and Kraven, as per usual, wants Pete to kill him.

There must be some villian-team-ups that raise their odds.

>some faggot at marvel loves him
I bet Sony is behind this...

>the heart

Oh even with what we've seen there's a good few that would team up in a second.

WTF? Sabretooth?

Money or kraven dies at the end of this

>Yeah, but Kraven is not retarded
He is a Russian noble, most of them were retarded and hemophilic after centuries of inbreeding and alcoholism.

Subtle

Beetle isn't going to participate in this mob violence! She's a sophisticated lady with plans and management, not a thug!

Attached: hhehehehe.jpg (1600x1230, 656K)

It's actually like so:
Spencer is building up to something big. So far we have:
Team Hell
>Mysterio
>Kingpin
>Centipede
>Mephisto
>Joe Quesada

Team Villains
>Black Ant
>Taskmaster
>Hammerhead
>Arcade
>Kraven Jr.
>Kraven Sr.

Wild Cards
>SpOck
>Thieves Guild
>All the extra Z-listers ever

And potentially joining team Spider-Man
>Randy Robertson
>Jigsaw Jameson
>The Lizard
>Black Cat
>Miles Morales (because of ItSV synergy)
>Mary Jane Watson
>Ant-Man, Stinger, Griz, Machinesmith, Miss Thing
>The Sinister Six (Five)
>Spider-Man

Watch as the run culminates in Team Spider-man working together to push into the bowels of Hell itself while constantly double-crossing each other. They learn from interacting with Peter the true value and power of responsibility. As they fight their way to defeat Mephisto, he transforms into a Cerberus with his heads are Quesada, Slott and Bendis. After the big fight is over, Boomer asks Spider-man
>And what do we do now?
>Now, we are all ready, it's time to attend my wedding.

Attached: 1477623098686.jpg (320x240, 31K)

It has nothing to do with toems. Kraven thinks animal-themed characters are an insult to the actual animals they "represent" so he's determined to turn rich trophy hunters into real hunters and get rid of all of these "fake" animals while also engaging in an elaborate plan to get the death he desperately wants.

This is how she currently look. So zero reason to complain.

Someone on Reddit actually put forth a pretty compelling theory as to why it'd be Carlie i.e. a lot of the "magic" is just illusions with Mysterio tech, her showing up in NYC for no real reason at the same time Centipede started showing up, her lurking around all the places Peter and MJ were at before she "ran into" MJ, Centipede flipping out about Black Cat and specifically referring to Spidey as "Pete" and shit.

Basically Carlie's not completely cured of her Goblin Formula insanity and because her life was ruined by her association with Peter is out to completely destroy him so he can never ruin the lives of other innocent people again.

Mysterio would be able to tell if something was his tech though.

So, is mystrio dead or alive ? Or is there more than one mysterio ?

As much as I'd love to see Carlie get permanently character assassinated the figure 100% has to be someone with actual hell powers given what we've read. People have also speculated dead characters from Peter's past, but I'm not sure who would fit the bill as someone who would both go to hell and have such a personal grudge with Peter (and maybe MJ?) that they'd be upset that Black Cat got involved.

I feel like it has to be something related to the timeline shift in OMD, like maybe the unborn child of Peter and MJ or something but I don't know if Marvel would be willing to do that.

The knife-twist option would be Flash, since Black Cat was his gf.

There's already one
Agreed, his work on Slott's Spider-Man and Waid's Champions is the worst

Attached: Daddy Long Legs.png (1000x512, 829K)

He's still alive, Ben hacked one of his arms in Vegas when he was possessed by a demon, and mysterio killed his own daughter

Kraven was never intimating. It never made much sense why an older russian man with zero powers was a threat to Spidey. He's a goofy character that got forced into this direction because modern writers can't let go of Kraven's Last Hunt, which might as well been called "Kraven Is Lame, Let's End This Character With A Bang".

Attached: Think About It.png (335x358, 171K)

Well it'd have to be someone who feels their life was ruined by Peter. Maybe Captain Stacy?

Or if you wanted to really go mystical, it's Peter's own guilt given physical form.

>He

So not Gwen

Did you just assume Gwen's gwender you shitlord?

Is Gwen a futa?

>futa in spandex
Oh wow.

If it was intended to be Gwen or Carlie or Deb Whitman or whoever why would they give it away? Especially since the person's identity is obviously going to be a twist?

What if it's... Peter Parker?

Probably like that then.

bump

>It's a battle royale arc

Attached: 1543491088733.gif (500x500, 515K)

>it's a good villains vs evil villains arc

Attached: 1550588717738.jpg (640x493, 176K)

Anyone know what happened to Kaine?

I haven't been keeping up since Spidergeddon ended.

Attached: Get away from my baka oniichan.jpg (798x844, 180K)

i swear if it's fucking macendale

Why can't I just get one run/universe where her smile is protected

Attached: Felicia a CUUUUUTTTTTEEE.jpg (661x446, 118K)

hmm

Attached: BANE.gif (371x500, 2.13M)

>in all the characters history there isn't a single story run, alternate time line or parallel universe where she gets to be completely happy.

Attached: Smitten as a kiten.png (683x586, 772K)

Plus they seem to be the entity with which Quentin made his deal to get out of hell during Peter David's run, so at least some of the magic is genuine.

It's not Peter's fault that women literally can't be happy without his spider-dick inside them. A man could go crazy with the power and responsibility to satisfy all the women in New York just because all the other men are either lame or evil.

One day there will be that Spider-man dating sim. And on that Cat will finally get what she deserves.

Ms Marvel was about dat ass. Her boobs just also happened to be big.

He and Ben presumably went back to Vegas afterwards. I don't think either of them have appeared since Spider-Geddon, although Ben is on Carnage's hit list due to being a former symbiote host.

Shame Kraven isn't allowing heroes in the hunt.

Would be nice to see Spiderman and the animal-theme Avengers in this run:

-Black Panther
-Wolverine
-Squirrel Girl
-Rocket
-Falcon
-Antman/Wasp
-Tigra (if she's alive)

>-Squirrel Girl

Good god, no.

She wasn't that bad in USAvengers.

There's always a problem of spreading the spot light when you bring in other heroes, especially one like SG who is a wacky LOL SO SILLY lighting rod.

You know, you think someone else would have noticed by now that Tasky and Anty are kidnapping all these animal themed villains.

Is Taskmaster gonna backstab Ant?

Geez, I hope not, but probably. :(

They likely have, but like Spidey, what do they care if a bunch of criminals are getting attacked by a couple of mercs. The only real problem was the collateral damage they caused.

Oh shit, Panda-Mania is in this game to? Is it werid that this is the reason that makes me want to go out to my shop and pick up a psychical copy?

So who's getting killed for shock value?

So when did the other heroes start hating Spidey's quips? As far as I know, up to a point, they didn't mind them, Spidey just had shit timing with them, like he'd drop a quip in a tense situation, and it'd just fall flat. Not that they were BAD, just inappropriate at the time.

In the middle of a fight where there world ISN'T at stake, there's generally a warmer reception, right?

Even then, Spidey generally brings his A-game when he's swinging solo, anyway. He always seems to choke a little when quipping among good company.

Around the time of BND when Pete went from "actual adult" to "petulant man child, totally adorkable nerd cutie." I miss Chad Pete.

Attached: consenting adults.jpg (400x394, 52K)

Well, hopefully Spencer will bring back "Actual Adult" Peter, complete with his peers finding him funny again.

You know, if heroes hating his quips was a side effect from Mephisto's deal, I think I'd be okay with that explanation.

Damn man, I wasn’t really expecting to start this off by feeling sorry for Kraven..

It might be a red herring, since wasn't May recently diagnosed with cancer?

Is Sabretooth still a good guy? He should help Spidey

Naw man, this is kind of a waste of a page, I get what they are going for here, but rather than doing a full black page, they could have summed that up and gotten the same effect by using the same kind of long panel at the top of I fucking loved this issue, but that page of a literal black spot in an otherwise pristine issue.

That's not Sabretooth its Puma. We saw Taskmaster beat him down in issue 16

Not quite "chad", but we do get badass Peter back from time to time. Pic related.

Attached: PPTSSM #313 - P13.jpg (1987x3056, 1.65M)

Highly doubt it. Despite being a merc Task is crazy loyal to his friends. Part of his amnesiac good guy nature I assume.

Never once screwed over Bullseye, Constrictor, or Batroc. Ant is in his good book.

ypu guys dont think Spencer will Gwen' MJ do you?

nah what am I thinking, of course not. This is an excuse for Peter to propose to MJ.

>explanation
I dont know, everyone found spidey annoying but they didnt hate him.

Most people found him annoying because a lot of times it was inappropriate in high-stakes/tense situations - but Peter needed the humour to calm himself down in precisely these cases. There's also the fact that writing actual funny quips that work both on a meta and in-universe perspective can be tricky...

It's much easier to just write something stupid, have characters acknowledge that it's stupid/lame and then defend that with a "See? We're self-aware! That's good writing!" BS that plagues a good chunk of the comics industry.

Attached: 1414576757651.jpg (1024x1575, 427K)

Yeah. A lot of the time these days every one just takes the cheap way out by being bad on purpose.

>breed white rabbit
I'd do the same

As understandable lame as Morlun appearing YET AGAIN was, their throwdown was pretty good.

Yost's run also implied that Kraven knows Peter's identity

All the spider people that aren't Peter, Miles, otto and Gwen are in limbo

It's hilarious because guys like Thor enjoy themselves around Pete and more than a few find him funny at times. The Fantastic Four shouldn't be the only ones to tolerate Parker. Man, what happened to the sense of community the heroes used to have?

>Miles, otto and Gwen
Good god, what a shitty timeline we live in were these cunts are the ones we get.

bad writers

Except the time he murdered Batroc's daughter.

Seeing Chameleon helps Spidey escape to get back at Kraven for the years of abuse would be great. However, Spencer wrote Chameleon as a fucking useless weirdo in Superior Foes, so I doubt he'd do anything with him in this arc.

That wasn't a betrayal. It was work. Even Batroc wasn't mad about it. He knows the merc game.

6 out of 10
Too much sjw influence still

>sjw
You still going on about that?

for me nothing much has changed. Peter is still written like an idiot manchild who makes crinchy jokes that every other hero just roles his/her eyes at. He is still not written like the cool, competent and masculine hero I used to love.
Only thing that really got better is that things went back to featuring only the old cast instead of one lame sjw character after another stealing the show from Peter. But I fear that will soon change and Miles and some other sjws characters are going to come back soon.
Also like other anons have pointed out already. the art is lame. Female characters are no longer allowed to be drawn sexy and no fanservice shots happen either. All thanks to liberals.
That fact alone makes the start of Slotts run miles better. Slott might have been shit but at least he started before the great sjw invasion and therefor his stories in the beginning still had some fun little cheesecake every now and then.

Civil War

The only interesting thing Kraven ever did was kill himself.

I really can't tell if you're honestly this stupid or trying for some reverse trolling so anti-sjws(?) get a bad rep on here, but either way, post some relevant art if you're forcing us to read your opinions.

Attached: 1415268477198.jpg (338x420, 79K)

Even though I don't like any of them, the one that really perplexes me is Otto. Why are Marvel so in love with the idea of him as a darker Spider-Man?

I can only explain it to myself as a weird manifestation of fondness for Raimi Ock. That and that apparently, SpOck sold a lot and piked some interest in the insular comic communities Marvel actually looks at.

Mind you, I like Superior written by Gage, but I'd rather they kept his Octopus-theme/persona. Kind of miss swagger Ock in general.

Attached: 4c9cde4267f10.jpg (1088x1650, 657K)

>noir black cat almost had it but then a shitty crossover event killed her love
FUCKING BRING BACK NOIR

>copy pasted
every time

>kill off Noir for shock value
>he ends up being in an Oscar-winning animated film and gets his stories reprinted

Fuck Slott, and Gage to a lesser extent.

In a way, at least this Felicia has some closure. Maybe she'll find someone down the line.

Attached: spider-gwen #4.jpg (1279x1452, 604K)

More like Sinister 66

Obvious bait is obvious. Here's your (You), monkeybreath.

Kieron Gillen is that you, you pretentious fuck?

Gwen's symbiote naturally adapting to whatever universe they were in for thematic consistency like she's a KH character was awesome. Too bad the comic didn't have more interesting things going for it.

Spiddergeddon was a mistake, i will never forgive them for killing noir

I just want to take a moment to talk about how awesome my LCS is. I have to work every Wednesday, so the owner will stay around late so I’m able to pick up my comics, but he’s in Reno this week and wasn’t there, so instead he emails me and tells me to go to the theater next door and pick them up. Dude is a total bro, and I was able to read this when I got home last night, hella good.
Thanks for the Storytime OP

As long as none of the main sinister six doesn't die i'm okay, they better not kill rhino

>400+ posts in an ASM storytime
Beautiful

The one last week did the same too, and it was just a tie in issue following black cat, #817.HU

Bumping for readers

'Hunted' is hype.

Spence has given us hope, and Kraven's always fun to watch.

Attached: 1414601556153.jpg (1024x1603, 555K)

Oh hey, it's the guy who says every comic is SJW unless the female characters' assholes and navals are visible through their costume.

Spider-Man and Deadpool #47 Storytime if anyone is interested

Attached: image.jpg (754x1037, 814K)

>That top panel face

Really? That's not a face of sorrow and regret. That's a face that says you forgot to pick up the dry cleaning.

You be a teenaged girl telling a badly scarred woman you don't know that her love died.

Bump

>Rhino
They'd better not. He and Miles worked surprisingly well together.

I'm not saying he dies, I'm saying he'll be a Damsel in Distress again for Peter to bail out and get even.
Spencer is free to surprise me on this one though.

>VR as a Sentinel-Punisher
See, this would be such a turn off for me
If you had all the trouble of rounding up these dudes for me to hunt, at least let me do it in person for fuck sake, let me FEEL IT IN MY BONES
VR hunting is such a sissy concept, it's even worse than the whole "go to africa, give tranquilizers to animals and ~~hunt~~ them" that Kraven was against when he idealized this

You really think that there'll be no catch involved for the fat cats doing the VR hunting? I'm just wondering how they,'ll be screwed over, not if.

Yeah, i'm hoping Kraven has some big plan to fuck with the rich dudes, the VR robot thing doesn't seem like him at all, especially after all the buildup spencer has been doing with this.
But fuck, imagine actually hunting super villains throughout central park, i would've paid for that

I'd rather hunt rich people as animal-themed villain.

Bumparooni

bump

Bumpbump

Who's Pandamania? First time I see her

It will be great if Peter starts wearing the same half mask and get into his hunting get up like he did with Morlun

Low level bruiser (can at the very least deadlift and throw a car) that White Rabbit hired for her villain LARPing who has since assumedly kept being a villain since she appears in some group shots.

I don't really see Spencer pointlessly killing off characters like that but maybe Billy if he wants Lizard to go back to being a villain and give him a personal grudge against Spidey. Maybe some low level guy like Squid bites it.

Civil War, Quesada hated the heroes not having any tension and all getting along and it was too successful so people don't want to walk it back.

Why is Black cat even being confined? Where is her fucking Luck power?

Here's don't work that way. She just makes bad things happen to the people around her. You're thinking about Domino.

She's a team member of White Rabbit's Menagerie villain team, she's got super strength.

She was a member of White Rabbit's new gang who showed up immediately after Superior Spider-Man ended. She's only made two appearances in the comics before now, and apparently made an appearance in the current cartoon.

One more bump for new readers.

Attached: 1406180118760.jpg (855x577, 370K)

BENDIS SPENCER HERE

I like Otto but it's true, we live in a world where Kaine can't keep a book but Miles gets one and a team book

not those guys
but I find it pretty lame that mj and felicia both magically got several cup sizes worth of breast reductions and that none of them are still drawn in sexy poses or revealing clothes.
if you don´t like sexy characters that don´t reuse old characters that have been established for decades now as being sexy.
make some new characters instead if breasts and butts or just some free skin trigger you so much

You have decades of art to jack off to them. There's still cleavage and butt shots of Black Cat in her fetish gear catsuit in this comic alone. Comics really rotted your brain.

Oh yeah, you're totally not that guy even though it's glaringly obvious from your typing style. Go cry in a deserted wasteland, crybaby manchild.

?
This has absolutely nothing to do with Bendis. Take it to the Superman storytime thread or make a new one.

>BENDIS
Don't even start.

>mj and felicia both magically got several cup sizes worth of breast reductions
Falsehood won't hlep your case.

>Felicia never wanted kids

How can one woman get so perfect with every passing second?

It’s obviously censored up thanks to sjws
It looks nothing like he used to draw her. Breast super small with zero cleavage or butt outline shown
How about you actually read some comics instead of make excuses for sjw censorship online

Attached: 8E364E9D-993C-4C12-91BE-8C9C9559A4A8.jpg (688x1044, 164K)

>You have decades of art to jack off to them.
That is the most stupid argument ever. Why should I just accept that an outside force that never cared about comics in the first place has changed comics so much that things which used to be total normal in comics are now forbidden.
So should I also be ok by that logic of peter become gay and a dwarf since I had decades of normal Peter Parker in the past?

>It’s obviously censored
Wrong, it's not. She is draw in her sexy classic style. GO MUCKING COMPLAIN ABOUT CENSORSHIP IN ISSUE WHERE IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS YOU SCREW FOR BRAIN MORRON!
>It looks nothing like he used to draw her
it look exactly like it AND THAT YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT SJW RUINING THING IN ONE OF THE ISSUE WERE FELICIA IS DRAWN THE SEXIEST MAKE YOU A MUD FILLED HEAD TWAT!
>How about you actually read some comic
How about YOU FUCKING MAKEZ THAT KIND OF COMPLAIN IN CAPTAIN MARVEL THREAD INTEAD, WHEREAS YOU DO IT WHERE YOU ARE SYSTEMATICALLY WRONG, FACTUALLY.

Well if you want to believe that every person with a different opinion then you is the same guy then go ahead. But that isn’t a healthy world view. Comic sales are down thanks to that attitude as well.
Also you talk like tumblr which is probably why you are so defensive of sjws.
I hope one day you get a gf so that you don’t have to play white knight online to impress the ladies

>r. Why should I just accept that an outside force that never cared about comics in the first place has changed comics
AND YET YOU COMPLAIN IN THE ONE SERIES THAT BRING THE SEXY BACK,. THIS MAKE YOU THE MOST MORONIC PERSON O?N THIS BOARD.

>Well if you want to believe that every person with a different opinion
Not every different opinion£, but the same focalised one complain that is objectively false and that everyone with god damn eyes can see for you having a brain tumor giving you a stupid fixation on an unreal thing.

>She is draw in her sexy classic style.
Then show me a panel from this issue where her breasts are as big or her cleavage as visible as it is in the page the other user just posted.
It’s a fact that the feminist at marvel told him to draw her all covered up

>Also you talk like tumblr
No, he doesn't.
>Comic sales are down thanks to that attitude as well.
And yet you decide to attack the one series that isn't guilty of this. I am starting to consider you are false flagging.

She literally has zero cleavage shown despite it being a frontal shot
How is that in anyway “bringing her sexy back”?
How is it in anyway like this?
Yea Forumsmblr being Yea Forumsmblr with the whole “breats are bad” attitude is one thing but just straight up lying about it is sad

>crybaby man child
>not tumblr
When you are bad at this
Also
>And yet you decide to attack the one series that isn't guilty of this.
False see

Let's just kill the thread with the triggered anti-sjw. Kill it! 12 posts to go!

>triggered
I am not the one writing in all caps or is not giving any arguments
She is obviously censored as seen by the older pics

>She literally has zero cleavage shown despite it being a frontal shot
Hello, cherry picking.
>How is that in anyway “bringing her sexy back”?
Because she is actually sexy with her calssic costume back.
>Yea Forumsmblr being Yea Forumsmblr with the whole “breats are bad”
No one on Yea Forums is ating like that. there is few thing that irk me more that people setting false narrative that can immediately be seen to be false. no one with two functionning neurone can say Yea Forums is anti-breasts.

Tell, per chanc, are yu also the guy who insist that Yea Forums actually love Other M, despite everyone shooting him down every time he say this ?

>>crybaby man child
None on this thread.seeYou hasven't proven anything.

>She is obviously censored
Factually wrong.

also, this is a shot that is meant to be emotional and where she is in distress, don't compare it to a fun shot.

>as seen by the older pics
Older pic prove she is dressed the exact same way.

Seven more baby! Keep'em coming! Harder!

>Hello, cherry picking.
Take literally any other panel of this issue
None show Felicia with big breast or cleavage
>Tell, per chanc, are yu also the guy who insist that Yea Forums actually love Other M, despite everyone shooting him down every time he say this ?
Holyshit you are paranoid. The world doesn’t just consist out of you and one other guy user.
Again this isn’t a healthy world view

bottom right cleavage top panel assbunny cleavage

>No one on Yea Forums is ating like that. there is few thing that irk me more that people setting false narrative that can immediately be seen to be false. no one with two functionning neurone can say Yea Forums is anti-breasts.
Considering how a few anons here constantly make excuses for how Felicia and MJ are no longer allowed to be drawn with cleavage doe to sjws I think the anti breast attitude is justified

He did use tumblr insults in this thread
See

TWO MORE POSTS! PACK IT IN IN TWO MORE POSTS!

What if that's a dead Felicia instead and MJ killed her?

A commendable effort for a discussion, but let's ask it in the next comic of this line.

>black screen for 10 second in a 2 hour film
>black full page in a 30 page comic

massive difference

Attached: 33c.png (600x400, 261K)

Can we just report this degenerate shithead? His shitposting is getting out of the hand.

Brain-damaged piece of shit.

But you're talking with i, and you probabbly have no damage! Makes you dummer than me!

So you admit you're a fucking retard? Good, now go cuck yourself.

Then get yourself a hooker to cuck me with, honey.

Attached: 5758849449494.gif (203x200, 467K)

>is getting turned into a cat-monster
>who then goes insane
So: the Tigra Treatment, then?

It's a pootis reference.

I think MJ was attacked by the Centipede dude and it's going to be relevant for the next arc