Red Hood - Outlaw 032 Storytime

'Prince of Gotham' part one. Jason is making noise.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-000.jpg (1988x3056, 1.2M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-001.jpg (3975x3056, 1.92M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-002.jpg (1988x3056, 911K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1022K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-004.jpg (3975x3056, 2.41M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-005.jpg (1988x3056, 1.1M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-006.jpg (1988x3056, 948K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-007.jpg (1988x3056, 1.29M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-009.jpg (1988x3056, 1.09M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.08M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.01M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-017.jpg (1988x3056, 844K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-018.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-019.jpg (1988x3056, 979K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.03M)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-021.jpg (1988x3056, 828K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-022.jpg (1988x3056, 1010K)

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.04M)

Get fucked, Bruce.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-024.jpg (1988x3056, 983K)

That's all. Hope you enjoyed this book.

Attached: Red Hood - Outlaw (2016-) 032-025.jpg (1988x3056, 1.31M)

Lobdell's narration is always cheesy, he should of been a writer in the 70s

>no more Wood and Jason is now hot
this is good

He's bringing back characters that he threw down lift shift back in 2011?

lol

This is good page. I'm glad that Jason finally stopped being a submissive bitch to Batman.

based

Attached: jason and his redhead amazon wife and their lexic kryptonian stepson.png (1000x601, 600K)

>Classic Starfire costume
cool
I missed the bit were Penguin came back to life, but did he hear this entire exchange with Jason adresssing Batman as Bruce and talking about him being his ward from that panic room cell? Big if true.

Is this the first confirmation we've had that the general public know Jason Todd is alive?

>Fucking BUNKER of all people
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Oh shit getting shot in the head Ric'ed Penguin as well if this cover is anything to go by.
Truly a fate worse than death

>Like a better dressed, smarter version of Bizarro
You disloyal asshole.

Artemis and Bizarro seem to forget about him anyway. Let's the poor guy move on.

Have they appeared since we saw them in the hellscape where Artemis had a sidecut?

Woods is back on issue 33 and onwards.

Lobdell doesn't like his art either

Then summon fill-in artists and/or fuck Woods off into another project

Lobdell should only work with fun artists like Onions, Mad, Bachalo and stay away from Booth and Wood

Attached: 006Y1XmOgy1fzx28drvtwj315o1zrtna.jpg (1500x2583, 569K)

>tfw Jason has a harem now

A harem of sisters, and an extremely loyal Mexican twink. The guy always lands on his feet.

This basically shows to never fuck with Jason cause he’ll get his revenge sooner or later

Yes, they appeared an issue or so ago on the run in whatever world they're on.

And yet he'd give it all up for another platonic date with Artemis.

That's a compliment.

Beautiful

Attached: DwaioKTU0AAx9nR.jpg (2048x2048, 377K)

I kinda wanna see him fugg all of sisters, even Suzie h-haha

this was the best issue in a while, thanks op

Why not? Characters exist, might as well use them. Extrano, Prince Ra-Man, and fucking Ibis the Invincible are in this week'd JI Dark. Sorta.

>Ric'ed
I hope this becomes a Thing.

I think Lobdell likes him. Bunker was in the New 52 RHatO too.

I mean, Lobdell created Bunker. I would be weird if he didn't like him.

Great issue. Thanks for the read, OP.

hey OP can you do story time for Catwoman issue 9?
It´s a one shot with a diffrent art and story team and pretty fantastic
I am too lacy to do but I think Yea Forums would like it.
Especially since Catwoman comics have been pretty lame for a while now

It literally says right in the page that it's sound proof and he can't here anything through the glass.

I thought bane stole the penguin from Batman?

What, you think I read the text bubbles? Who does that?

>its a 'Jason pulls a matches malone' episode
Kino

Goddamn that is a sexy jason. I think its the eyes. The eyes look crazy.

Attached: elite06.jpg (584x328, 44K)

Why is lobdell so much better at setting up plot than finishing it?

>where Artemis had a sidecut?
Don't remind me.

Attached: 1543980260127.jpg (962x365, 307K)

Attached: 1502296787664.jpg (905x1280, 256K)

Fangirls are the worst

based

I do like me some Penguin.

Why are they all dressed like Kazuma Kiryu?

>someone finally remembered Bunker exists
Good.

Well Bunker's creator is writing this story after all

meta

King remembered him and wanted to kill him in Heroes in Crisis.

Hi Rich!

>manlet
Jesus Christ, I see Bunker is a true Mexican.

>Miggs
>Niggs
Is Jason trying to see if he can have n-word privileges?

I’m confused as to whether Bruce hates him or loves him

Both.

Good point.

Yes.

But then why is he so determined to throw Jason into jail? What kind of “dad” does that?

well batman is that kind of "dad"

Would he have done the same if Damian or Dick did this?

He would.

is jason a manlet ? bruce is more taller

Isn't he still under 21? Why isn't this shitty reporter asking why he owns and is in a place that gambles and drinks?

>why is he so determined to throw Jason into jail?
Bruce never mentions jail. He was just pissed. Then Jason dared him to take him in, then Bruce left.

Well if you thought your son was a killer and the only way to stop him was to arrest him, many dads would certainly consider the possibility, expecially if it keeps him from killing more people.

based

Bruce think he sleek, he DABBIN'

>hate and love are opposites
To be fair, I think Bruce is very confused about it too, hence why Jason is so good at getting on his nerves. Jason’s kind of an open wound for Bruce since either Felipe's or Jason's death. By acting like a little shit Jason is just peppering salt over said wound. And they both know it.

Bruce probably believes its tough love and that’s what Jason either needs or only understand, while Jason has almost only grown around indifferent or abusive adults.

i think bruce just want jason to be happy after everything , a normal life with a wife and a dog

For Bruce Jason it is like to see a version of the same one if instead of having grown in the mansion it had done it in the streets, someone who has the same goals but uses a dirtier and direct method to achieve them, in addition to that he is not afraid of him

DC doesn't seems to care about their character's size.
> older and/or stronger = taller

Attached: 1546476497972.png (700x3496, 1.93M)

Thank you very much

That a kid. Way to go Jason. Just because you used to be Robin doesn't mean you have to follow Dad's orders.

Attached: 1456262428651.gif (500x500, 2.14M)

>Gucci
>Started from the bottom now we're here
Jesus christ its like they listened to 2013 Drake and thought "this is how people actually talk"

what's going on here?

If I had to guess, I would say the ages of the Robins go something like this:
Dick- 25
Jason-22-23
Tim-19-20
Damian- 13

Attached: Best mom and dad.jpg (850x750, 170K)

Best friends ever.

Attached: rason rodd and artemis grace.png (527x810, 415K)

What happened to the dog ?

I love how complicated their relationship is.

It's in charge of the Poker tables.

Attached: dogs-playing-poker.jpg (1024x768, 200K)

That's not Classic Starfire costume, that's the New 52 costume.

The dog is there with Jason.
Where if not?

okay, midriff Starfire costume, still cool. What series is she in these days?

That's a homage to RHATO V1 #8 cover.

Attached: RHOODO_Cv8.jpg (900x1350, 680K)

jason is like 6'1

Attached: Death by Snu Snu.jpg (1273x1864, 413K)

Dark Trinity was so damn comfy

Too bad Lobdell seems to hate it, specially Jason and Artemis being a couple.

lol what I thought Penguin got shot in the head

How would DC /pol/, Yea Forums, and /x/ react to Jason coming back into the public spotlight?
Call him a clone? Bruce faked his death for x reasons? Explanations for where the fuck he was for several years?

Attached: tumblr_pneb4qnS6w1y5ew4co1_1280.jpg (1280x1629, 558K)

Tax dodge? Same with Damian dying and coming back to life, and Dick Grayson changing his name and claiming to have amnesia.

I love Jason now

This meme needs to stop.

That's not Artemis.

Hair is back and jason is cute

Attached: 1546485850255.png (701x454, 472K)

Hi!an

>people in this thread thinks that's Artemis

Oh so that's the reason there are people who says this comic is good, they don't read it.

Bruce is like 6’2-3 while Jason is 6’0

With wingman

Why do they make artemis so ugly? She’s tough and strong, it doesn’t mean she’s ugly af

Your English is awful, user. Please, use some grammar checker or somehing.

Attached: 8e9f38b11ee2e2af351346189f9e5880.jpg (750x1078, 121K)

That sounds like a father son relationship.

>Damian has a magic waifu and cucks an alien girl
>Dick gets to dick a new girl every now and then
>Jason scores (someday) with an amazon and gathers a harem of four azn qts
>Tim...

Nice of you to remember Bizarro but when are you gonna do something to bring him and Ar back?

The guys getting dropped off by their love interests.

>Swung by
>Fly by
>Fastball special to the ground.

tim has cassandra sandsmark... (young justice )

Attached: jason todd artemis grace.jpg (1280x1646, 250K)

>that fucking second panel
I didn't expect Lobdell to get this meta but you know what? he deserves to do it

I just wish he'd treat the original RHatO run as non-canon as well. That way none of his previous bad books would affect continuity anymore.

>now
Is this the first comic you read or something?

Attached: 3f0.png (500x400, 189K)

He's his son, what else can he do?

I can't decide which one is smugger and which one is hotter?

fuck you

>Outlaw

Wait Bizarro and... Red Her still aren't back?

>Jason named the dog "Dog"
He's autistic right?

I really hope this artist replaces Woods.

No, but I never really cared about him before, same as the other Robins.

>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MONTRESOR!

FUCK LOBDELL FUCK HIS GAY DONUT STEEL OC AND A BIG FUCK NO NEW 52 AND EVERYONE WHO LIKES IT

> Hating on Miguel

Shame on you.

you gotta go back to ribbit

Thank you, user
I've never read a red hood but I liked it enough to give it a shot

Attached: 75b15dfe02e3f8041762285ff18d5adf.jpg (688x985, 110K)

How many people has Jason fucked? All I know is Talia, Essence, the blond flight attendant and almost fucked Barbara.

Tim has Steph, she’s been his longterm gf for a while now.

>implying Jason isn’t the most autistic of the robins

didn't he Eiffel tower Starfire with Roy

I don’t think so. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen tho.

Attached: red hood and artemis grace.jpg (1248x1920, 936K)

Well assuming its still canon he was a child rentboy probably most of the upper crust of Gotham. Also Essence, and that air hostess he dated for awhile in New 52.

>he was a child rentboy
When did this happen?

literally never. Well outside of Talia, Essence, and the flight attendant.

Winick hinted towards it in Green Arrow, and Daniels with all his usual subtlety did the same in Battle for the Cowl with Bruce's hologram message.

Attached: 80a013ff9f2d1ae6677a1c73cec061fa4a99fe20_hq.jpg (500x393, 62K)

I find it weird that some people mix “headcanons” with actual canon. I mean it’s possible that he could have been a child prostitute but I never seen that stated anywhere pre flashpoint, in the new 52 or in rebirth.

the weak should fear the strong

Attached: DxZoOo-XcAEGrez.jpg (800x1135, 202K)

It’s possible but he could have also done other bad shit like drug dealing and stealing, like when he was caught trying to steal Bat’s tires. Maybe Bats could have meant that he was sexually abused by others while his mother was passed out from the drugs and alcohol or maybe he was talking about all the hardship he had to go through while he was on the streets like being without food or a place to stay.

I dunno, I kinda like the idea of Jason turning such a strong chick like Artemis into his bitch better.

absolutely fucking based

You can go either way with it really. The thing for a few years before New 52 was that Jason was probably a child prostitute. I doubt that will ever be brought up again because he's a more marketable character these days. But realistically tire theft alone doesn't sound like a great survival plan.

Attached: a9cbca2f8c99449960e88e64ac388eea374d7a14_hq.jpg (475x750, 101K)

I feel like being sexually abused is more likely than him being a child prostitute. Also
>implying that kids from the hood or shitty areas can only survive by selling their bodies

tim who?

Jason's not from just the hood. He's an orphan growing up in stateside Kabul and why would dealing drugs to others scar him in the way those two pages imply?

Absolutely based issue.

I mean it’s possible that he was one pre-flashpoint. In the context of new 52 and rebirth, I’d say it’s more likely that one of his mom’s druggie friends abused him.

>I’d say it’s more likely that one of his mom’s druggie friends abused him.
That's honestly worse. It'd make him more sex slave to support his parents habit.

Have you never heard of cases in which children have been sexually abused by their parents’ druggie friends without their parents knowing? There was even a case once where a shitty mother had a bunch of people over and while they were all getting high, one of her friends abused her one year old daughter.

>The Last Son of Krypton is in excellent hands
Wrong

We subscribe to different magazines. But where are you getting that story angle from? Rather than DC just dropping the entire Jason was raped as a child story.

I’m not saying it happend, I’m just saying how it could make sense in the new 52/rebirth since Lobdell shows Jason living with his mom till he’s already a teenager and shortly after her “death”, he’s found by Batman.

jason is 6'0 artemis 6'1

Winnick's bullshit is completely retconned in the N52/Rebirth

He looks pretty young in this from 52 when he's already trying to support himself illegally.

Attached: RCO026_1475727755.jpg (1041x1600, 622K)

Reddit loves Lobdell.

Every one of Nightwing's girlfriend, because that's all Lobdell has been doing over the years,

so willis is wigman ?

>Every one of Nightwing's girlfriend
He explicitly didn't fuck Barbara (Also Lobdell didn't write that. It was Tynion). And Roy was the only guy that fucked Kori. He's cucked Bruce far more than Dick.

Without Winick's run, there's no Red Hood. Jason being sexually abused triggers you that much?

Cute

I'm just stating the facts user.

If you wanna keep fantasizing about whatever nonsense Winnick came with just to be an edgy fuck be my guest.

Lobdell intended at first for there to be no romance between Jason, Roy, and Kory, but rather for them to be friends with benefits. He backed out after the controversy and ensuing backlash. Then there was Essence, who was essentially a take on Raven before he was blocked from introducing Raven into the book. Rose Wilson later on was introduced as Jason's ex out of nowhere.

So three right there.

Who's being an edgy fuck? I'm just saying. Without Judd Winick there's no Red Hood. You seem to be the one triggered that he's favorite character got butt-fucked.

Don't worry, even Batman was buttfucked once. This is nothing to cry about.

so seems that DmF it's here ?

Not that user, but I find that people that like to push the idea that Jason was a child prostitute sorta do it with morbid glee. Like something they can add on to their fanfic.

What fanfic? It's just something that Winick hinted once. We don't know exactly what happened. Crying about it is silly. It's not like the whole Bat-Family doesn't have history of sexual abuse. Like i said even the mighty Batman got butt-raped by the drummer of Sex Pistols.

If you want to ignore it, find, but getting upset at it as if Jason wasn't cool anymore because he got buttfucked once is silly.

This is from the zero year issue where I’m pretty sure they state that he’s like 15 or so.

Attached: 57AC7B87-C7F9-4342-8224-8E00711F4FEB.jpg (900x1384, 383K)

dmf still mad that Bs ? deaged her bf ?

Lmao who’s getting upset about that part? Some people just don’t like how Winick wrote Jason overall.

>Lobdell intended at first for there to be no romance between Jason, Roy, and Kory, but rather for them to be friends with benefits. He backed out after the controversy and ensuing backlash.
Would have been a massive rewrite. She was exclusive to Roy from issue two of Outlaws
>Then there was Essence, who was essentially a take on Raven before he was blocked from introducing Raven into the book.
So he just had her rape Tim in Titans?
>Rose Wilson later on was introduced as Jason's ex out of nowhere.
I actually can't remember that one.I remember Jason and Slade fighting it out towards the end of 52 but the details escape me.

More nonsense Tumblr pulled out of their collective asses.

Lobdell never intended to make a threesome, that was something Tumblr came with in the first place when the series was revealed and then they threw a bitch fit when it didn't happen.

Lobdell never wanted to use Raven either and Essence was an original concept he came up with to tie together the whole idea of the All Caste and the Untitled. Rose was introduced because Lobdell didn't want to drag Tynion's shit around and he wanted to replace Kori and Roy with Rose and Crux. But then Daniels decided he wanted to use Rose after all and Lobdell had to scrap his plans.

True, Winnick created the idea of Jason as the Red Hood but he never saw Jason as anything but a villain and legitimately failed to understand the way the fan base looked at Jason. His approach was pure and simple "nothing personnel kid" because he believed that's what people wanted.

Winnick was in fact the one tapped to write RHATO but his pitch had Jason and Roy burn some drug dealers alive snarking and insulting them. Editorial showed the pitch to Lobdell to ask for his opinion and he found the characters unlikeable and the whole thing being juvenile. He then came on the spot with the scene of Jason freeing Roy from prison to illustrate how he thought the book should be. Few days later, Lobdell got a call telling him RHATO was now his book.

nu52 triggers them

In issue two when they enter the limusine you had Roy about to mention the fact that they all had sex with each other, before being stopped by both Jason and Kory. We know that Lobdell doesn't plan his arcs ahead. I doubt there was any rewrite. Just change of plans to establishing Roy and Kory as a couple. Something he, again, had promise to not have in te book - romance.

Raven being a rapist is her most constant characterization throughout the decades

Winick could never quite get past the idea of Jason being villain.I always remember he was surprised when people saw Jason as sympathetic in UtRH.

Nu52 triggers everyone.

Jason is for artemis

Attached: snu snu.png (800x841, 511K)

>Rose was introduced because Lobdell didn't want to drag Tynion's shit around and he wanted to replace Kori and Roy with Rose and Crux. But then Daniels decided he wanted to use Rose after all and Lobdell had to scrap his plans.
Why introduce her as Jason's ex, then?
I like Lobdell, but it's pretty clear that he has issues with Nightwing. It's just is an author thing. I liked the Dark Trinity precisely because it was the first time Lobdell gave Jason something unique, instead of the usual Nightwing hand-me downs.

>His approach was pure and simple "nothing personnel kid" because he believed that's what people wanted.
That's pretty much Lobdell's Jason as well. Lobdell also had Jason and Roy killing a bunch of people while snarking and joking around. Come on, user.

>Why introduce her as Jason's ex, then?

Why not?

And he has no issues with Nightwing beyond not being particularly interested on the character. Hell, he wasn't interested on Jason before getting the gig because he found boring the way previous writers had handled the character.

And editorial is the one picking Jason's teammates, not Lobdell.

Post a page where they do that.

Everytime Jason has killed under Lobdell is because he's in a "kill or be killed" situation or they're fighting aliens/mystical beings.

>It's just is an author thing.
Oh that's a DC thing.

Jason's constantly going around FINDING people to kill. He's not being hunted or anything, he's the one doing the hunting. Doesn't excuse Jason. He's a killer. He knows it and he has no qualms about it.

I get that you want to defend Lobdell, but come on. There are moments where Jason's justified in killing someone, and moments where is just him mowing down random mooks because that's the character.

>Winnick was in fact the one tapped to write RHATO but his pitch had Jason and Roy burn some drug dealers alive snarking and insulting them. Editorial showed the pitch to Lobdell to ask for his opinion and he found the characters unlikeable and the whole thing being juvenile.
I don't think Lobdell have a leg to stand on giving how juvenile the first issue of New52 RHatO was.

>Jason's constantly going around FINDING people to kill.
He actually stopped doing that in New 52 because he wanted to change and didn’t kill anyone at all in Rebirth until after the Penguin episode.

The penguin still Alive

Starfire has always been a slut

Again I ask you, post a page where that happens.

Suzie Su? He spared her life twice.
The Untitled? Not human.
Crux? He put him on Arkham much to Lori's chagrin.
The Chinese Talon? He actually bonded with him
Hell, he didn't even tried to kill the Joker until the moment the Joker tried to kill him first.

If you mean the sex, that was editorial mandate.

The issues after the Penguin episode show him going Punisher on almost an entire town.

Jason is now in the "kick-ass, 100% based character" league for this scene alone.

He coild have sold people to the mob too, out of fear and necessity. It's a very morality black thing to be ashamed or traumatized for.

Most probably?

He also killed a talon on an act of mercy, and now he almost killed Cobblepot in a flash of rage. He may maim right and left bad guys, but usually, when he kills, it's not for fun and giggles, or because he's an edgelord who likes to kioll people. Killing usually has some kind of emotional trigger for him.

He's still killing people.

>If you mean the sex, that was editorial mandate.
Prove it. No, seriously. Prove it.

He killed people in the first issue of New 52 RHatO.

Yeah, but that wasn't what was beimg discussed. He happily killing people left and right just because was when the argument started.

>Winnick's bullshit is completely retconned in the N52/Rebirth
mo.

Heh