“I HATE MEWMANS!!! I HATE MY FAMILY!!!! EVERYONE IS RACIST AGAINST MONSTERS BUT MARCO AND ME!!!! This is why I have a...

“I HATE MEWMANS!!! I HATE MY FAMILY!!!! EVERYONE IS RACIST AGAINST MONSTERS BUT MARCO AND ME!!!! This is why I have a plan. A Mewman extermination! Me, Marco and Eclipsa are in!!! And you BETTER be or else!!”

Attached: 4FF76618-3B86-4077-9680-10125A02D92D.gif (498x278, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpbGz9JPadM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her shoulders need to be much fatter for me to believe this--like halter-top-cutting-into-pork levels of fat.

She's beating up monsters in literally the first 5 seconds of the intro though....

Attached: for_luck.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Jesus christ, get off of Yea Forums newfag, go back to socal and waste away on those acid laced hot dogs. That would be a more productive use of your time then this...

why does this shitty show have to exist?

The Mewman's burden. They're thankful for it.

She’s changed

youtube.com/watch?v=hpbGz9JPadM

Have you not watched season 3?

I have, and her behavior is still the same bitchy and oblivious levels of liberal autism as it's always been. Now, it's just been directed towards attempting to fix the civil rights issues of Mewni and failing miserably. In regards to Star's behavior, it's the equivalent of fixing a severed limb with a used band-aid.

Season 4 is out now, watch it. Star has changed

Shut up, you Moth!

Attached: star moth.png (402x484, 314K)

No you. Prisons and Mewmans need to be eradicated. And hopefully they do towards the end of this season.

All I want for Syump Day is Mewman genocide

All i want for Stump Day is Starco babies AKA Marco Jr. Angie is the surrogate

>moths

Attached: moths.png (300x262, 15K)

I read this in Star's voice.

I'm watching season 4 but is it supposed to be so confusing with 0 context on what's going on? what the fuck is all this pie nonsense?

Attached: 1542679499126.jpg (640x722, 49K)

>He did not follow the ciphers.

Attached: 1541248454997.png (171x278, 93K)

Attached: End it.png (508x804, 648K)

It dosen’t matter.

from the books? that shit is nonexistant in my country
nothing matters, bring a better argument senpai

Attached: watdog.gif (728x408, 1.18M)

I miss the Old SvTFOE... the monster battles, Ludo's scheming, Brittney calling Star a retard, Sabrina getting hurt, Jackie being cute, Toffee's grand plan... why can't we go back Yea Forumsros? I'm sick of this monster-mewni equality racemixing bullshit and Star getting her throne usurped by Ros the Whore.

Attached: f388ed8c603ac1c73cc3a787754e5eae015d896155c436e77be5675a42a7c005.png (992x1120, 105K)

then stop watching

It's too late, user. Episodic is never coming back. Lore fags ruined things again..

Lore?

SJW Star sounds really hot
>tfw no liberal Star gf to be an activist with

>Yea Forumsros

Attached: WhereDoYouThinkWeAre.jpg (480x342, 39K)

A plan? Does it include you?

I haven't watched since Toffee died but it sounds like the show gets real shit afterwards so I don't know if I will. I literally haven't heard one good thing about it. It's Gravity Falls all over again where they ran out of steam, JUST before the ending for some god forsaken reason.

Star is a nudist

I really hope Star and Marco get executed in the series finale
Now THAT will redeem the show

MATOIIIII RYUKOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 109K)