>They literally say "We are here to destroy you."

>They literally say "We are here to destroy you."
>Eats peace offering
>Begin destroying everything
>Brainwash anybody who attacks them/doesn't do what they say, and just brainwashes them anyway, completely removing opinion and opposition by force and manipulation
>Say they just want to unite their people
This isn't a perspective thing. They are literally the aggressors. And the moral of the story is to get along ? This is just bullshit.

Attached: legomovie-duplo-aliens.jpg (1670x798, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVXIFqtAfFE
youtube.com/watch?v=TeV0MjQb1f8
youtube.com/watch?v=RD99oicOJ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3A6uVf9hfws
youtube.com/watch?v=1T7kxPTx5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=CqXXFgzDGNU
youtube.com/watch?v=02kfwvZXkP8
youtube.com/watch?v=BLaooQxppDE
youtube.com/watch?v=83lcZsVdBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=dRsVLop4MRE
youtube.com/watch?v=OMibm671HOs
youtu.be/CD_FEtYI9hs?t=386
mega.nz/#!fZISTarY!ltvBHLj7ZoJ4Vrp7z2jSRh_kk4mcl8j7j6SKehL4T0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bvqvRoMQ2Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=uUowGvjeBHE
imgur.com/a/Kv7M10u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s purely a strategic/diplomatic trick in order to avoid repercussions. All little sisters do it to avoid blame.

Just accept the destructive behavior of immigrants goy...i mean user

To be fair, the Duplo invasion was 5 years prior, back when their "God Builder" (the little girl) was around 5.

>600/450/343/1

They weren't being brainwashed. They were having fun. That's literally a plot point and you somehow missed it.

13 do 50

THIS IS LITERALLY LEFTIST GLOBALISTS PROPAGANDA PROPAGATED BY (((THEM)))!

Attached: 23173B45234B4845953C8855574CEDBD.jpg (327x323, 32K)

the message of the movie is not healthy
pic kinda related

Attached: devilman crybaby.jpg (1280x720, 366K)

that was the perception of Finn when his sister came down with her duplo to play with him. obviously she was a little girl and broke everythin, he got mad, they both got mad.

its just a normal sibling relationship

How is any of that related?

>oh no I don't exist now because Emmett isn't an asshole
>not because I explicitly prevented the event responsible for my creation

I like you.

> liberal-funded movie commands you to bend the knee and "cooperate" instead of feasting on the bones of your enemies
This shouldn't surprise you.

Yeah. I hate time travel paradoxes. They always confuse me.

That's how they the little sister thought that was the only way to play with her big brother.
I mean she wasn't wrong. All he wanted was grimdark post apocalypse action, while she wanted to just play so she went for action instead of Queens and weddings like she really wanted.

>little sister steals brother's toys
>he takes them back
>all the lego is taken away forever and he has to destroy his cool lego build
I'm so glad i'm an only child if that shit's normal.

Let's be honest, you fell for it

Attached: 1551669615258.png (2048x1080, 1.7M)

Its not really, normally they'd give the fully built thing to his sister so she could play with it since he wouldn't let him, then once shes bored with it it becomes 'everyones toy' after its 3/4 of the way destroyed and covered in grape kool aid and shit

Thats all I could think during the end.

Closest thing I had was a cousin who I saw at weekend but he only liked playing DS so he never fucked with my lego and he sucked at Mario Kart

Yeah it is kind of normal to be punished for going into another person's room and punching their stuff till it is destroyed.

HELLO ME AND YOU

They literally never brainwashed anybody, that was the entire setup for the betrayal later. Everybody they kidnapped was legitimately just having a good time because they weren't living in an apocalyptic wasteland. See It depends on your parents, but the movie established that they'd basically had arguments like the one that the movie focuses on all the time. What we saw was supposed to be the last-last time.

His plan was literally for Emmet to remain under the washing machine up until he would become REX and come back in time to become him.

if emmet is rescued, then he doesn't exist. It's not complicated to get.

The issue is destroying the cake. Not taking the lego back.

It's the standard plot written by people that either didn't have little sisters or, even worse, are little sisters.

But if Rex never existed, Emmet would never have been rescued by him and would have become Rex anyway. This time paradox writing is dumb as fuck.

Shouldn't the issue be stealing things? The cake destruction is pretty much the natural consequence of that.

The movie established that his parents were trash and hardly equipped to raise one child, much less two.

It's a boilerplate time travel paradox plot.

I didn't like the movie that much but I want a Sweet Mayhem figurine. I guess they won in the end.

The older sibling needs to learn that you can't just destroy shit as a form of revenge. Only the trash of society do that.

I wasn't buying the faces til that one scene with her

Rex tried to do a stable time loop that makes becoming a Dangervest less traumatic for him, when that shit didn't work he just tried to fix the new timeline, and then try again.

>its just a normal sibling relationship

Too bad the movie didn't frame it as "siblings need to learn to play together and they'll both be happy" and instead went with "MEN are always oppressing WOMEN and need to STEP ASIDE and let the LADIES TAKE THE WHEEL!"

Instead of being about sibling harmony they made it about the evils of the Patriarchy, toxic masculinity and gender wars.

Attached: you made me reply.jpg (726x592, 99K)

This is a lot of anger over a single line you heard in a trailer of movie you didn't see.

>half of the problems in the movie are Lucy's fault
>the other half boil down to the Sistar Galaxy being terrible at communicating
>Emmet is ultimately the only character in the movie who was right from the beginning and only fucked up as a direct result of Lucy being a cunt

I do kinda wanna fuck the lego figure, especially since I know she can maybe bring the Rosa Diaz voice out and belittle me.

Attached: But_Why.png (426x227, 8K)

All of those are true, yet the movie is so tone-deaf it lacks the self awareness to recognize those storytelling points and instead blames everything on Toxic Masculinity.

CAUSE IT'S SO CATCHY, CATCHY, IT'S SUCH A CATCHY SONG

It's a play on younger brothers/sisters being little shits that just wants to have fun.

Attached: 1451230563033.png (468x342, 286K)

>brainwashes

They weren't brainwashed though?

of course not, how could batman be brainwashed

he enjoyed dancing untill he was called out on that

Just admit you didn't watch the movie.

they were all slaves to the rhythm of "not everything is awesome but we want to try and recapture the unironic love for it"

People arguing over the "toxic masculinity" in this movie clearly didnt watch it. That aside, Princess Whatever-Iwannabe looked amazing. Overall beautiful animation throughout the whole movie.

Yeahhh, basically, the parents are pretty crappy at settling disputes. The mom doesn't understand what the concept of fairness is and how important that is to apply in parenti people in movies and cartoons act like dumbasses because the writers are dumbasses and don't know how to convey emotions and characterization except through overreaction and exaggeration.

Blame the interview where the interviewer decides to bring up the subject of toxic masculinity. The director immediately goes "yeah! of course!", while everyone else in that interview, including the guys who wrote the script, go "kinda, but not really" and go on to explain that it's more about how much people have come to rely on cynicism in modern times.

>that fucking plot twist

Attached: lego30340__38618.1547242681.jpg (1000x998, 209K)

You know, in a moment of self reflection I've realized if I had watched that interview I would have gone into the movie with a much different attitude and it would've lost a lot of its charm. I really need to avoid discussion of movies before I see them.

>Too bad the movie didn't frame it as "siblings need to learn to play together and they'll both be happy"
lmaoo, this has to be bait. You literally explained how the movie framed it

This. The movie just wasn't about boys vs. girls at all, which is why it's a real shame people seem to think of it in that sense and that it's what the movie was initially sold on.

It is bait. For some reason TLM2 seems to have had this kind of anti-hype posting about SJWdom and so forth following it despite it not being part of the movie.

You are wrong. He went for the postapoc theme mainly to drive her away. In universe, the aliens are attracted to cute things, so they stopped building with those kinds of bricks and allowed the aliens to take them.

This is why te apoc theme is so stupidly silly. I mean, apocalypseburgers? Seriously? He knew what he was doing.

>and that it's what the movie was initially sold on.
Yeah, advertising team really shat the bed there. Same for whoever wrote that scene of Mayhem putting down Emmet specifically for being a male taking credit for all the work Wyldstyle, a woman, did.

Oh yeah, that's right. That aspect wasn't really explored at all, though, but it could definitely be thought of as the reason why the brother's aesthetics shifted from how they were in the first movie.

>Blame the interview where the interviewer decides to bring up the subject of toxic masculinity. The director immediately goes "yeah! of course!",

Honestly that mixed with the marketing campaign and trailers/commercials hyper-fixating on the single line from Wildstyle about how "men steal everything from women" really fucked the perception of the movie over with people. It IS a movie with a theme about siblings getting along and learning to play together so they can both have fun. Literally "share your toys and double your fun" is the theme of the movie.

But the director and the marketing team decided to mutate that into a message about the evils of toxic masculinity and how the patriarchy oppresses women, etc etc. That, in turn, got the liberal media machines into a frothing rage that further distorted the actual message of the movie and what people thought it was about. A fucking shame.

Not that guy, but you can sorta-kinda see it in the early flashbacks when you see a version of Emmet's robot wrestling with a Duplonian, except Emmet's robot has a spiky shoulderpad it didn't have originally. The hard-edge probably crept in over time.

That isn't how the trailer even goes. why are you doinG this?

The duplos teleporting bricks away, Wyldstyle’s narration of the post duplo war era and her “EMMET, THE HOUSE WILL ATTRACT ALIENS” are fairly good indicators that the aesthetic was not by choice. Not initially, anyway.

The "wah toxic masculinity wah" shit is why I didn't bother with the movie even though I liked the first one. I wasn't gonna get Last Jedied again.

So DOES the movie have a feminist, anti-masculinity message to it or not? Every single solitary review of the film has stated flat out that the movie is a scathing criticism of toxic masculinity. The fucking DIRECTOR said that the movie is a takedown of toxic masculinity. You're going to have to do more to convince me that it's all a big misunderstanding beside "lol bro go back to /pol/".

>The fucking DIRECTOR said that the movie is a takedown of toxic masculinity
Did you watch that interview? The director says it is, but Lord and Miller say it's not immediately after.

None of those comments even said anything close to "lol go back to /pol/ bro"

I'd say no.

>The director says it is, but Lord and Miller say it's not immediately after.
So the director has no control over the tone and message of his movie? The director has more control than the writers.

The message is about how people these days are so cynical that they automatically assume the worst and seem to embrace the fact that the world's gone to hell. Your post is a good example of the kind of thing the movie is criticizing.

Yeah, they're all retards. The worst of it was in the trailer, the rest is just either associated themes (the concept of "girl power" that can be associated with Queen Whatevra, and I can understand the terrible associations that brings given how American media is so shitty at handling it, or Rex being the bad guy because he's so dark and gritty, though the movie presents that more of a result of Finn gradually being alienated from his hobby and feeling like it's time to leave it behind; Rex is a bit of a mix metaphor since he's playing on both the meta plot of the kids fighting over the lego as well as the plot within the legoverse itself which has a bit of a different conflict brewing on between the characters separate from what's going on between the children, same as in the original movie since the conflict between Finn and his dad was not at all the same as the one between Lord Business and the characters) or possibly entirely misconstrued and twisted. At the very least, the movie isn't going to hammer in the idea of
>BEING MASCULINE BAD DURRR

>The message is about how people these days are so cynical that they automatically assume the worst and seem to embrace the fact that the world's gone to hell. Your post is a good example of the kind of thing the movie is criticizing.

Then maybe they should have made that clear in the interviews and commercials instead of running with the "ugh, MEN" angle so thoroughly? Unless your counterpoint is "Dude, it was a social experiment!" Yeah, I guess they tricked me into not buying a ticket to see their movie. HAHAHA JOKE'S ON ME! THEY TOTALLY GOT ME!

The director agreed with the statement so quickly it seemed more like he thought it sounded like good PR. The woman sitting next to immediately starts talking about how it's less about Toxic Masculinity and more about how siblings interact with each other. You can see the director kind of realizing he probably shouldn't have just jumped on the answer during that.

So is this the r/incel thread or the r/fragile_masculinity thread?

>the people who made the movie are the marketing team

Imagine thinking what other people tell you to think. maybe just watch it and judge for yourself fag

Nah, that's not really it either, since the characters' distrust is well-founded and it's even acknowledged how the Planet Duplox characters were bad at communicating as well. Rex DOES represent cynicism, but not in the way you described, but more of a "grow up and leave these childish things behind" cynicism.

>Then maybe they should have made that clear in the interviews
The aforementioned Lord and Miller interview has them outright saying that.

The cynicism comes from Lucy, who's embraced the apocalypse and keeps undercutting Emmet's attempts to stay optimistic. That's why her character arc ends with her having to rally everyone together with a song about how you should still try to make everything awesome even when things are bad.

How can people think this movie is about something something sjws if based Dangervest is literally a did-nothing-wrong character?

Attached: REX.png (360x599, 268K)

No, that's what I meant with my first sentence. Or rather, that's a bit of a different matter from what you said in the post I replied to. Lucy was right to assume the worst because the Planet Duplox aliens were all acting so suspiciously evil; Mayhem even acknowledged it last minute after it's all been revealed. That was what I was replying to.

Lucy embracing the apocalypse and undercutting Emmet was a more minor thing with no real harmful effects on its own, and its significance is more in how it planted the cause for the creation of Rex which I believe is a different issue of cynicism separate from what you said about it causing rifts between people with distrust.

That's because that was exactly what was happening. That was the plot the brother had in his head for the legos. His sister meanwhile had a totally different plot in her imagination. In the end the two plots fused together in a plot that simply did not make much sense, but doesn't matter because it is merely imagination in the first place.

Yeah, there is a disconnect between what's happening in the Legoverse and in reality. Even though the dad was gonna go glue all the figures in place, to him, he was just gluing them. To Finn, it was Taco Tuesday,

But Lucy's mentality created Rex in two different ways: By encouraging Emmet to be tougher, and more importantly, causing her to give up on him almost immediately when she could have saved him. She even has a scene where she has to see first-hand what it's like for someone to be too cynical to trust you before she has to start rethinking her brooding persona.

I don't know how I would but I want to try and find out how to fuck Unikitty

I read all the Chad memes in his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=SVXIFqtAfFE

youtube.com/watch?v=TeV0MjQb1f8

youtube.com/watch?v=RD99oicOJ6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3A6uVf9hfws

youtube.com/watch?v=1T7kxPTx5Ts

i think it's polish camrips

got these songs in other languages?

Attached: B7CB73A1-662C-4856-8547-5CD6F0E6D432.jpg (500x396, 28K)

He was a force of pure destruction, which goes against everything LEGO stands for

You need to destroy your models in order to create new ones. Breaking Legos is part of the fun.

Well, that isn't entirely true, he created things (out of anger)

just stick together, user, just stick together

Attached: wheres that fucking image.jpg (897x600, 338K)

>fuck
Why?

Why not.

Attached: 1542756245905.jpg (597x750, 274K)

Why not?

Attached: 03EEF2AA-4FB6-4F70-AB0D-685C2A4E97FB.jpg (1600x901, 129K)

Can you not? I prefer PURE thoughts of mayhem and others... Don't do this to me

user, don't fuck Duplo.

Attached: 1542756307742.jpg (805x600, 212K)

Attached: not when im spaceshipping.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

PURE thoughts only! Not for lewd!

H'GL

Alright user whatever you say.

Attached: 1542755796763.png (539x1433, 160K)

God the queen's voice is bizarre.

yeah it doesnt sound black

The sister wasn't trying to destroy Finn's stuff, she was playing the antagonist.

>sister too young to realize her duplo shit is destroying Finn's shit
>years pass and she matures into a friendlier LEGO builder (General/Sweet Mayhem's story is literally herself, as is Emmet for Finn)
>Finn's autism and relatable temporary disdain of her younger sister fucks everything up, he was always in the wrong BUT matured enough to prevent a REX personality

This movie for me originally seemed 'generic' or pretty bland when I saw the trailers (weak villain, generic wasteland scenario), but now overall I see that it turned out way more meaningful and largely creative when it came to its story, pacing, and character development old & new.

I loved the music.
And while Catchy song was happy, that didn't became my earworm and landed on 5th place. Other song was the one that was stuck on a loop.
Ask and you shall receive friend!
In spanish:
Not evil
youtube.com/watch?v=CqXXFgzDGNU
Gotham city guys
youtube.com/watch?v=02kfwvZXkP8
Catchy song
youtube.com/watch?v=BLaooQxppDE
Everything's not awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=83lcZsVdBN0
There isn't any video that has the sequel's version, so have "Everything is awesome" from the first movie
youtube.com/watch?v=dRsVLop4MRE
Apologies for the low quality in advance, it's almost all camrips except for the last one

>Minidoll
>Not the literal pile of bricks

b-but she doesn't look like a lego in that image..
right?

say whatever want, you know your heart fell for her when she put that face

Cis-Star Planet

Getting angry is literally all anyone does on this board though, its all Hollywood listens to anyway. Methinks you just disagree and are butthurt you can't prove them wrong

>They weren't brainwashed
That doesn't really explain the Justice League though. If they were never brainwashed then that means they just abandoned everyone in Apocalypseburg, act super out-of-character (especially for Lex Luthor) and dance like a hive mind with the rest of the city, trapping Emmet and Rex in a alley (including the dinosaurs).

Not that guy, but can't it easily be inferred the other user is correct by the amount of (you)s the post they are replying to got calling the post bait and incorrect? Additionally, isn't it kind of a narrow view of the board to view it as nothing but a basin of anger when people regularly discuss things, share stories, artwork, etc. without falling to anger and discontent?

That only teaches the little bitch that she can literally do whatever she wants, she can wrong whoever she wants, because anyone who attempts to get back at her will be punished and she won't be. She will be taught that rules don't apply to her.

Yeah, that's why she got punished.

Admittedly, I didnt watch the movie.

Did this disappeared from booru?

Attached: 798f809dc46adcdbd175ea3ed826d1296bec7ad6.png (689x575, 156K)

You could have saved yourself a minute and just said "I didn't watch it"

Attached: legoxmas.jpg (852x591, 102K)

>the single line from Wildstyle about how "men steal everything from women"
That was from the Emoji Movie, not Lego 2.

Attached: legobatlaugh.jpg (1200x1200, 136K)

There's a difference?

w-what does she mean by this?

I think it works like a knot

guess they are tying loose ends

Haha, it’s like he doesn’t even waifu! Pic related, Lucy is best girl.

Attached: 056A9030-790E-4BD1-A3B0-B1CB32CC9B0F.jpg (650x643, 84K)

The implication was that she would not have been punished if her brother hadn’t taken back his parts and caused a fuss.

How? It's never ever shown that he went to his parents before deciding to smash shit.

>just be nice to people
>communicate clearly
>being an edgelord is not necessarily maturity

>harmful
Kek

Loved her animation as well. Being a bunch of bricks gave her a lot of movement fluidity and was incredible to look at. The "Not evil" song comes to mind, especially the last verse.

This.

The only people who struggle to understand this movie's themes and messages are mentally still children

Why is it that this movie seems to have this weird following of people who haven't or don't want to watch the movie saying it's SJW nonsense? Like, this was happening even very early on when the movie released.

Complaining about something you havent seen is the easiest thing in the universe.

watched the movie for this

terrible trailer theme setting hence why it was mostly early on. there's been legbeards in the thread aggressively shitposting constantly too which doesn't help.

Attached: 1546940463290.png (120x135, 1K)

Who were the best characters? and why were these guys?

Attached: tumblr_pmp74aU1Oi1rm322to1_1280.png (1280x706, 232K)

Explosive personality and sharp-witted, respectively.

Don't forget the second one is a master manipulator.

whar are are they exactly?

My brain decided to focus on the Gumby game in the background. I wonder how good or bad it was.

Didn't you notice when they asked for more bricks? This was literally the little girl asking for her fair share of the bricks so she could build her own stuff too. Brother was like, "Fuck that, this shit is mine!" so of course she had to take. It was the only way she could get anything cool and not get stuck with the box of shitty pieces like he had to use because of his dad.

Would you want to go back to that nightmarish shit? Besides, where else would Aquaman get all that GLITTER! You are now aware that glitter is a drug to minifigs.

>you are so handsome, user!
how do you respond?

Attached: f3d.png (257x250, 127K)

And don't forget their amazing singing voice.
This is the little tune that actually got stuck in my head instead of the one the movie intended to get stuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=OMibm671HOs
Say "Aww, thank you" and smile back then run like hell to take cover.

If you really think that, how come you're exploding near my beautiful self?

>not hugging them
I wonder if its possible to influence them to not explode

I'd actually love to hug them.
but i also love my life.

>little sister steals brother's toys
>he takes them back
Yeah, fuck the brother for stealing his dad's Lego in the first movie, how dare he try to have fun with a toy his family member won't share.

None of this even happened it is just a representation of a toddler starting to play with his older brother and ruining it for him but slowly getting along

Post more Lucy

if I tell them to not explode and I want to hug, do you think it'll work?

This

The lego movie IMO gets a free pass for inconsistence in the story, because it is just kids playing. When the little sister started to play she was fucking things up for her brother, but they learned to get along and it turned into a story of peace, simple like that

>be president
>abandons his people to play golf for the entire second movie
Ha ha, so wacky. Can you imagine if a real president did this? ha ha

Attached: presidentbusiness.jpg (165x300, 12K)

I don't know, it sounds risky and hasn't been tried at all...You go first.

have sex

f-fuck man...it hurts
might as well sit down and cry while waiting for the explosion

>"Hey, can I copy your homework?"
>"Sure. Just change it a little so it doesn't look like you copied."

You missed the sadder undertone of what that implies
consider who he is suppose to be to the narrator of this story.

Goodbye user, thanks for giving your life so i could appreciate the cute stars and hearts from a safe distance

>the message was to not start wars since neither of the sides wins.
How's that harmful in any way?

>implying they won't catch up to you eventually
>implying after they caught me they will not chase you in swarms at every direction
we'll see

I don't think that it's meant to imply Finn's dad abandoned him. Just that he lost interest in Lego and let his kids have at it.

But to his son's perspective he has lost all interest in something they bonded over and would rather be away from him golfing

You can't blame him, nobody wants to be caught between kids fighting and never being able to get their way and because of the both of them Bricksburg became a wreck, later salvaged into Apocalypseburg. Maybe he stuck around and kept building things like the various background models and displays but for the large part his kids took over his perfectly good stuff and turned it weird.

Well, at least it'll be an adorable way to go out.
Not sure if i'm mossremembering, but i think i saw that the other parts that were not bricksburg were still intact, like that medieval land whose name i forgot.

None of the other worlds Lord Business controlled were shown getting trashed besides Bricksburg, that is correct as far as I remember too.

Because they were being played with by the sister. They were having fun and smiling, something that became so foreign to Finn. It looks like they’re brainwashed because it’s from Finn’s perspective. When Benny, Unikitty and Metalbeard were dancing on the bus, you can clearly see they’re not brainwashed.

what about mayhem?
what do you think about her?

She's meh.
I like the hearts and stars because they remind me of when i was a kid, an upbeat and happy-go-lucky child, and those cute guys are like a happy throwback to when i had such a squeaky voice.
I'm still a happy guy, just that my voice deepened.

Attached: Chocolate.jpg (210x240, 10K)

>ywn have your very own hearts and stars to be your friends
>ywn get cheered up by positive, genuine compliments
this is a terrible timeline

I really appreciated just how greasy and gross some of the pieces in the movie were. Some were even subtly misprinted. It didn't feel romanticized.

Attached: dino.jpg (1920x800, 565K)

>those illegal connections

I'll be your friend if you want.

Attached: 1ec17582-19cf-42d6-8991-f9b66c25d149._CR0,0,1940,600_PT0_SX970__-1.jpg (610x300, 112K)

but user, we are only in a Taiwanese basketweaving imageboard

Weird how they got Dewey Duck to play a giant banana

he was horrible.

i mean, the character.

weird how the black dude from Garth Marenghis dark place voiced the ice cream

And? What's stopping you?

I probably would have found him annoying if I hadn't been watching Ducktales recently

Attached: 1552448911179.jpg (792x792, 173K)

Personally I really loved the movie, though the one implication I didn't really like (probably unintentional anyways but w/e I already started venting) was that the edgy apocalypse builds were like, a "bad" way of playing with LEGO? Like the boy was only building that way to keep his sister away (I concede the point that he might not have liked edgy shit to begin with but I argue otherwise, you could see he liked building cool stuff even in the first film's climax). Personally I would've liked to see some of those "cooler" builds in the ending too, to show they really are getting along with how they both want to play with their LEGO. Instead it was abandoned/taken apart in favor of the sister's preferred style, and... man I just thought those vehicles were really frickin badass n cool, ok??

Attached: 1523557992253.jpg (2005x1728, 750K)

I actually didn't mind it at all. Design-wise, it looked interesting i'll admit, but also felt somewhat immature. The whole edgy-on-purpose is only good if you don't take it that seriously, and The Boy was taking it seriously because it was "mature", there comes the didn't likwd edgy but he learned to like it part. Mostly felt reminded of the whole "says is mature but in reality is very thin skinned". If you have to say it is (x) then it's very probable it isn't.

I just feel edgy stuff is still fun, immature or not. I totally agree that if you're only into that sorta stuff because you want to [look] mature, then that's when it becomes immature. I would've liked to see them both come to like, enjoy the srs stuff just for the sake of it being fun too, rather than it being kinda sorta demonized as "only tryhards like this stuff; if you do then you're being disingenuous."
...ok I may be projecting a teensy bit and it's a lousy thing to nitpick, but still

The pacing of the movie felt really awkward. Like it was a tv series edited into a movie or something. Also while I guess it was thematically appropriate I didn't really like how disconnected the characters felt. The supporting cast felt like they were elevated cameos.

Then we actually agree, edgy can be fun. I mostly read it as "this is how a tryhard thinks is supposed to do to grow up", not that it was demonized in its entirety
Agree the systarian was a little more prevalent than the apocalypsedge, but some edge was still incorporated and not completely thrown out. It would have been nice to see what an even mix of the both would have made but the end, Syspocalypsestar still looked nice.
and don't worry bud, our life experiences and tastes are what gives us frames to put our mental pictures into perspectives, so you did brought a good point.

Oh yeah totally, I'm pretty content with how it ended up looking all things considered; I still love cutesy things a lot too, so it's not the end of the world desu.
and t-thanks, y-you too...

Attached: Doctor Fox Chocolate Fountain.png (288x238, 122K)

There's a cringy line at the beginning of the movie and then the subject is dropped.
The main villain is a very masculine cool dude kind of guy, but that's it.

Lucy also doesn't seem that bothered by it and defends Emmet anyway.

Attached: is unikitty their pet or their roomate i dont watch the tv show.jpg (1920x800, 626K)

>Emmett still has Unikitty live with him
My favorite detail, it's adorable.

As other anons have pointed out that's not really what the movie is saying. The people from sistar basically just saw all the shit the brother was doing and interpreted it as what was normal. Lucy even calls them out on it and they basically just admit that they suck at trying to communicate and do take responsibility for all the fuck ups they've been causing. Also the whole "eating the piece offering and destroying things" is really just the sister trying to play the brother by taking the buildings and trying to reconstruct them into something else, nothing really malicious, she just doesn't realize that he liked the world as is. Kind of funny how the roles are sort of reversed from the first movie. Also they straight up say there was no brainwashing, they legitimately enjoyed living on sistar. On a related note, that whole "we look up to you, always have" "the real lucy would never say that" and the "end" forming and then getting deconstructed really got to me. It really hits home when you're an older sibling and somewhere down the line you realize how important you are to your younger sibling. Kind of motivates you to stop being a piece of shit.

I wanted more Unikitty and Benny scenes

Attached: infinite glitter planet.jpg (1920x800, 656K)

Do girls as old as Fin's sister even play lego? I thought they are busy with smartphone, tiktok and shit

>Filename
A complete different cast.

Are you talking about the railing? Because I'm pretty sure they changed all C-clips so connections like that are legal for a while now.

Nope. Literally every single preteen girl is on their phones 24/7 and literally never EVER playing with toys. Not even for one afternoon. This movie is completely unrealistic.

Why do they still make toys for little girls then?

Autist adult men

It was about kids. Most boys solves problems with force which is retarded way.

Pretty sure that was sarcasm, user...

I love Polish voices but translations are horrible.

They acted out of character because daughther had no idea who Lex is.

Mine almost never did during that age. Always was more of a Playmobil child.

>There's a cringy line at the beginning of the movie and then the subject is dropped.
Why include the line in the first place other than to get woke points and have something for the trailer?

Well, LEGO does have a whole bunch of sets dedicated to girls like Friends and Elves.

Ironically, those sets tend to have the best accessories. I used to build hoards full of LEGO gold/treasure/money bills, my LEGO Movie self-insert would’ve been Larfleeze.

To hammer home previously made points about the characer not really looking or seeming tough despite this not being true, to directly reduce the character's confidence and make them sadder, prodiving them an emotional barrier to overcome, to establish the invader(s) are obviously ladies, to provide a source of contention and disagreement between the invader and defending character(s) to be disproven, which it later is, spectacularly, to create a point of contention between the defenders themselves about the nature of one of their friends, etc.

Murmaider is catchier.

myself

Why was mom so unfunny, holy sheet.

You got me, I just love her too much!

Attached: b6ad34fc-845f-4498-bced-ea68cbaa613e.png (1280x1317, 1.16M)

Though I loved this film I do believe the jokes here were hit and miss, like the wonder woman leaving her lasso in her invisible jet.

yeah, who the hell is Portis Head?

Because Maya Rudolph has always been hit and miss and miss and miss and miss in terms of delivery.

That wedding scene and everything after was a wild ride and a half.

Attached: C6120FB9-4C38-487F-8697-0C8C888BDD57.gif (275x197, 2.33M)

Doubt it for some reason. The family reads comics, or at the very least is comprised of Batman fans.

>The Queen wasn’t evil.
>She was the heart Emmet created.
>Rex stands for Radical Emmet Xtreme.
>Lucy was the one who sang “Everything Is Awesome”.

Attached: 4167F791-8F11-4405-BEF8-0758ECBB09CF.jpg (999x506, 90K)

Because it's important in context:
>General Mayhem announces that she's here to kidnap the leader
>Lego Batman, worried more about his ego than the kidnapping thing, says it's him
>other characters start arguing with him over it
>Lucy butts in to throw Emmet's hat in the ring
>when Mayhem asks what makes him important, Lucy suddenly realizes everything he did in the first movie sounds really unimpressive on paper
>the "so you did everything and kicked butt while the hapless male watched?" line happens
>Lucy goes "kinda"
>Mayhem is like "fuck it" and just grabs whoever she thinks seems coolest, including Lucy, leaving Emmet behind
>the eventual plot twist being that Emmet would have solved the entire conflict immediately if she had actually taken him

>that last one

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1552003048.miiaus_unikitty2.png (712x1087, 352K)

>thigh chub squish

If I remember correctly he will be voicing live action Sonic.

Woah there son
its just Lego :^)

>live action Sonic
why the fuck that movie even exists? Is Sega literally digging their own grave?

>>Rex stands for Radical Emmet Xtreme.
Wait, what? Was the latter mentioned in the film?

watch it to find out

Is the movie stop motion? The Queen stole every scene she was in and it made me feel like I was watching Jan Svankmeyer. Overall, it was leagues above the other LEGO movies.

no, it's stylized CG that was supposed to look like stopmotion.

the world is not 100% lego anymore. all that glitter Unikitty barfs and this fountain where Queen is standing on, totally not lego.

Attached: snapshot20190208225429.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: [post deleted].gif (444x250, 2.91M)

queen is hard to draw for anyone.

whatever.

Attached: 1551597095.missdetrop_anything.png.jpg (1280x1280, 416K)

designers said there's a difference between movie ultrakatty and the toy ultrakatty.

guess i'll have to wait for blueray

Attached: tumblr_piod0aQwBV1xjdhldo6_1280.png.jpg (865x405, 79K)

Noice

Rex was created by the asteroid crash that sent him spiraling under the washing machine.
Even if Emmett was left there again, the result wouldn't produce the same Rex because these are two extremely different events.

Emmett knows that it is Rex who tossed him there, and then kicked him in further when he tried to get out. Even if he became like Rex, it would be an alternate version of Rex who wants to travel back in time and throw the original Rex back under the washer.

but wait, didn't the duplo aliens eat the heart?

Yes, but then said alien who ate the heart then sent the pieces to the alien ufo

It's using Back to the Future rules, which Rex literally mentions.

yes, but the parts were then beamed into their ship things. The heart's transformation into Watevra likely happened afterwards.

>tfw when you realize that Emmet Brickowski is just like Steven Universe but way better done

The pirated rip is out.
Go grab it

Reminder that the videogame blows through the third act in 5 minutes
youtu.be/CD_FEtYI9hs?t=386

>This rushed, unfinished piece of shit actually made it to production
wew

>the entire ending cutscene is extremely boring and monotone exposition

One thing about the game is I think Jessica DiCicco does a better job with Unikitty than Tara Strong.

I think it’s weird. Like, he’s got a girlfriend, but they live together with some other girl.

I suspect he might be a mormon.

it's just his close friend/pet kitty, no big deal uwu

It's out

Attached: vlcsnap-00003.png (1920x800, 1.23M)

>little girl doesn't understand how to play with toys, wants to be destructive
>is destructive
>ruins brother's entire city
>he's forced to rebuild over and over again because every time she wants to play, she never wants to play the same thing he wants to
>she gets mad and ruins his stuff every time he won't play with her
>finally grows up enough to say that all she wanted to do was play properly and wanted to get along
>movie literally ends with them both compromising and mixing their narratives together without ruining each others stuff
>user too stupid to understand all of this when it's literally spelled out for him in the movie

Slowpoke

Attached: sadkitty.jpg (1920x800, 435K)

Now we must post images of Sweet Mayhem's cuteness in HD

post moar mayhem snaps

Sis-Star System, dipshit.

But then how else would people be able to farm outrage?

Do you want any specific scenes?

Gimme scenes of sad Emmet.

Attached: vlcsnap-00001.png (1920x800, 892K)

more

Attached: www.jpg (1920x800, 338K)

Doesn't really matter, we just need more Sweet Mayhem.

This, more scenes for sad face too

This is too much work for me, I'm out

Attached: vlcsnap-00002.png (1920x800, 1.27M)

>Images of mayhem and emmet
>Not of Chocolate bar
>Or Carrot
>Or the Hearts and Stars
C'mon.

> nearly every lego movie thread has a poster like this.
> mfw it's probably the same dickhead each thread.
> mfw i'm going to spoon feed him

I understand that the marketing made the movie look bad, but fuck, you're literally asking us to form your opinion on a movie you've never seen.

Watch the stinking theater rip and decide for yourself, you might just find that the "toxic masculinity" talk is being blown out of proportion. In my opinion, people only bring it up because the boy is the cause and solution to the movie's conflict. That said, it really isn't a MEN BAD thing. People use it to discuss toxic masculinity because that's the most surface level reading of the main character's growth and most opinion pieces are click-bait trash for the lowest common denominator.
At most, the movie says that happy pop song infused "girly girl" stuff isn't bad and shouldn't be looked down upon simply because you don't get it or "it's not for you". Of course, that's a VERY brain dead take and nowhere representative of the movie as a whole.

If you want to interpret that as MEN BAD and pretend the movie does nothing other than say MEN BAD, you're an assclown.

I really believe that if you actually watched the movie, you would only see "leftist Propaganda" if you squinted your eyes and tried your hardest to see it. Whatever you decide is better than being spoon fed opinions by the bipedal waste here on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1551520336828.png (1126x1900, 3.3M)

mega.nz/#!fZISTarY!ltvBHLj7ZoJ4Vrp7z2jSRh_kk4mcl8j7j6SKehL4T0Y

Here's the movie lads, enjoy it everyone!

Link pls

Lol nvm, bad timing

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7152c976b51b42efcd751fbd4e1e003b4c38da41&dn=The%20Lego%20Movie%202%20The%20Second%20Part%20(2019)%20%5bWEBRip%5d%20%5b1080p%5d%20%5bYTS.AM%5d&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker1.itzmx.com%3a8080%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=%20udp%3a%2f%2fthetracker.org%3a80%2fannounce%20&tr=%20udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.pirateparty.gr%3a6969%2fannounce%20

The point of the movie was that all of the "agressor" stuff was just the little girl pretending to be edgy to make her brother play with her

This is a major plot point

Based.

Honestly if you switched around the kids' genders, the story would remain unchanged. It's still gonna be a story about two siblings who get on eachothers' nerves, trying to get along and play together. That's all the story's about.

Best song coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=bvqvRoMQ2Z8

This one got stuck in my head way more than the one that was supposed to.

They are meant to symbolize Muslims

Same.

Top 10 Anime Injuries

Attached: 9494654644.webm (1280x534, 670K)

And predators in Zootropolis were supposed to represent blacks.

Attached: mshadvunR91qbipv3o2r2500.gif (500x320, 909K)

>T0Y
kek

SOUL

Attached: apiezpe63__97828.1483560163.jpg (863x703, 228K)

SOULLESS

Attached: 70823-1.jpg (662x617, 54K)

Attached: 1533277209604.png (714x257, 171K)

I'm not gonna lie, the impact and the little pegs made it look super fucking brutal. The visualization is stupidly good.

It works good as a story because it acknowledges that LEGO for small children/girls looks completely alien next to regular sets

Now i'm curious as to what happened last time on that thread that the OP has to specify to keep sfw

Best
Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=uUowGvjeBHE

this is why unikitty is SHIT

>It's still gonna be a story about two siblings who get on eachothers' nerves, trying to get along and play together. That's all the story's about.

Dude, the fucking DIRECTOR said the movie was a commentary on toxic masculinity. The director knows what his movie is about.

RRREXXX

The director said the movie was about toxic masculinity. Do you know more about the movie than the director?

based retard

They fucked up contract.

>toxic masculinity
>when the conflict is caused by the female who ruins the brother's toys and steals them
>brother retaliates by ruining her toys and taking his back
>both are equally at fault
>both learn to quit being dickheads to each other and that they can play together and share without ruining each others toys because they don't like/understand how/why they play with them the way that they do

Yeah, how about you watch the movie and not be dumber than a toddler?

Again, the director said the movie is about toxic masculinity. His exact words. Do you know the movie better than the director does?

No, but I think that people can use buzzwords or misuse a phrase because they're attempting to garner attraction from a certain group of people intentionally or in a "how do you do, fellow children?" kind of way.

I 100% believe it to be the latter. If you watched the film, you'd agree. There's zero reason not to watch it now that you can pirate a decent copy literally for free. If you enjoyed the film, maybe you'll buy some lego sets from it or get a copy on bluray. If you hated it, well, you cucked them out of a sale and can properly shitpost your opinions online and no expense to you.

there are so many jokes missed on the first viewing.

Attached: snapshot20190315181048.jpg (1282x534, 94K)

i see

that joke about cheesecake with raisins would be alot more funny than the jam with cheese one.

Wow. That kids movie really went right over your head, huh?

You mean the raisins joke got transtated as "jam with cheese" in the polish dub?

yeah.

You mean like they have since being introduced? They gave up on the Master Builder Land instead of fighting to the last breath and and they made Superman and WW douchebags who hate GL for no reason.

>who hate GL for no reason.
the reason is that he's clingly and annoying

THEY WERE PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT RAISINS

>the movie got leaked
Well, at least the movie already made it's money back.

it's still not hd quality. this kind of movie is worth watching on giant screen to absord all the details.

let's hope the bluray/dvd sales will go well.

Attached: 1552136215.freelancemanga_ultrakatty.png (1000x1000, 1.16M)

You'll probably find it on fireden.

Dinotrux is Dreamworks?

It didn't leak, it just came out on VOD or whatever in Korea.

Attached: sup bro.jpg (1920x800, 446K)

Literally everyone else said otherwise.
Also the director has worked on Shrek 4 and Alvin and the Chipmunks 3.

yeah, you didnt know?

Attached: snapshot20190315203811.jpg (1282x534, 117K)

Intentions are cool and all but all art is abstract.

Yet the director is the one who takes all credit for the movie. If LEGO Movie 2 had won the Oscar for Best Animated Film (lol), it is the Director who would have received the award.

If the director says the movie is about destroying toxic masculinity, then the movie is about destroying toxic masculinity.

what are they singing?

Attached: snapshot20190315204607.jpg (1282x534, 77K)

Just because he took all the credit doesn't mean he's right.

Attached: snapshot20190315211440.jpg (1282x534, 90K)

So basically Toxic Femnity caused the conflict in the film because rather than acknowledging Emmet's achievements, because they weren't traditionally masculine or impressive, it did not fit the female coded perception of what a "good leader" is and made the conflict worse.

wow, that's deep.

Except it's still a shit narrative because it denies any other options.

Her brother DOESN'T' have to play with her or forgive her for her bad behavior. Being young doesn't excuse bad behavior. If her brother didn't want to play with her because of what she did in the past, she should have accepted it. The moment the Mom appears the movie falls flat because it eliminates any accountability on her part. The film would have been much better if he'd said No at the end, she'd respected him and then after seeing ACTUAL maturity on her part after a while to be okay playing alone, THEN they come together. That's a better moral than "cooperate or face mutually assured destruction"

Attached: snapshot20190315211533.jpg (1282x534, 61K)

MUH QUEEN! (click click click)

You didn't grow up with siblings, did you?

I think he's just ignorant. I was a single child, but even I understand at least a little bit since I invited my friends over all the time.

I did and also shit parents and we didn’t get along till we were adults and could vocalize how fucked the situation was.

So I guess I don’t relate to kids whose big conflict was toys

would

Attached: snapshot20190315222755.jpg (1282x534, 71K)

Did you think the boy was on the wrong in the first movie? Just curious if you disliked both movies or just the sequel.

I'll be honest, I did not care for the human shit in the first movie, and I'm not thrilled that it's more prominent here. I just want to see the cute yellow boy to funny things, is that too much to ask?

It was against being based and redpilled.
"we're not brainwashed, we're happy"
Just turn off your brain bro use a heart instead

>BY GOD, HE IS RIPPED IN HALF!

>Just turn off your brain bro use a heart instead
But isn't using your heart prevents your brain from turning off?

The director, who was brought on well after the movie was written. The writers denied it.

I don't get it, was the moral to just get along

emmet's legitimate scream of pain and hopeless expression afterward

Attached: thatsnice.jpg (300x300, 16K)

THIS.

fucking christ, man.
This totally convinced me all the more that the LEGO Movie writers could make a more action-focused film if they wanted to. The LEGO Bionicle Movie when??

Why is Banarnar permanently suffering?

Attached: banarnar-the-lego-movie-2-the-second-part-0.27.jpg (210x240, 11K)

"this song's gonna get stuck inside your head", but in that deep opera style that makes it sound evil as shit. The Fabulanders aren't actually singing, it's just in the background to help emphasize the grim atmosphere.

>is the movie stop motion
Absolue retard reporting

He's all fruity

Attached: feelsBanarnar2.png (826x1336, 93K)

post the whole set

Because he's voiced by Ben Schwartz, I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote the character for him specifically.

I think that'd be a little too obnoxious of me, honestly.

I-I just never saved them all

Attached: IMG_4917.jpg (291x271, 29K)

Oh, alright
imgur.com/a/Kv7M10u

I still fucking owe a guy a drawing of Unikitty and Watevra

Attached: brainletnarnar2.png (1028x1448, 91K)

>non-minifig characters have slideshow faces
>not even using footage from the film and instead making your own shitty version of the scenes
I'm guessing they had a tight schedule and were just like "uhhhhhh ok just recycle Lego World and add some movie stuff done"

Attached: 1455285083891.png (230x261, 62K)

Literally nothing. The OP of the thread made that up to drum up interest

You say so in every thread, just do it u nerd

WHERE IS MY MAYHEM DRAWING?

Wait, what?

Bionicle is dead for good user, move on already.

No.
If a 1980s Spaceman can be considered relevant for LEGO today and a random snow theme with transparent-orange chainsaws is one of the fanbase's most beloved themes, then I don't see why I should leave something like Bionicle in the past.

>Third movie will be focused on Emmet and friends dealing with the Technic and Bionicle world.
How fucked are they?

Attached: 1551851835439.jpg (1440x1440, 314K)

The top suits at lego hate bionicle because it has dense lore and because they are action figures.
Those top suits fought really hard to kill all the action figure lines

Sometimes you can do everything right, and still lose.

>it's stoner uncle comes for a visit episode

Who cares, it would probably mean Bionicles coming back in full force and that's all I care about.

If a Bionicle Movie ever did happen, I would imagine it being generally a retelling of 2001's arc/MNOG (because honestly that's all I even want at this point, some sorta celebratory thing for the series), but maybe putting a twist on it to have it fit in with the LEGO Movies up til now.
As much as I love the "Mastermind 4D-Chess Player" interpretation of Makuta, I always liked the sympathetic villain angle he had in the earlier years, where he was keeping Mata Nui asleep "to protect him". Maybe said film could be about Makuta ultimately trying to keep all of the figures stored away in the attic forever, so that they won't be forgotten as characters by inevitably being rebuilt into something else by the kids, AND/OR wanting to keep them there so that their old outdated parts don't wear out over time

The movie could end with the Toa Mata forming the Toa Kaita, believing that it wouldn't matter if their legend is forgotten if it isn't being told to anyone, and that it's more important to help craft new legends. They defeat Makuta and lowering the staircase to Metru Nui- I mean the house, leading to the rest of the figures migrating downstairs thanks to them. This would come at the price of their joints finally giving out and snapping, where they die like heroes.
except that would be too dark, so when the figures meet up with the regular minifigs, it ends with President Business (who might have been possessed by Makuta's influence the whole time and appeared earlier during the climax when Makuta was defeated, who knows) uses his old Kragle to patch up their cracks so that they could be played with much more. The last shot sees the Toa and the other Bionicle figures (and maybe Throwbot/Roborider/Hero Factory cameos?) living together with everyone, with colorful brick and Technic parts replacing the parts that couldn't be fixed.

Attached: 1024x768.png (1024x768, 503K)

*lower, not lowering, sorry.

>Buildable figures are living being under the constant threat of being disassembled and/or rebuild into something else

Attached: 1552005824833.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Really, the point I was tryin to make was that nobody lives forever. Do you think Metal Beard is going to survive as a head and a chest full of organs forever? How about Benny, his helmet is already broken. If they're not going to be outright tossed out or dissassembled, then they will be rebuilt or "mended". And you know what? They already have; TLM2 already saw Benny get new stickers and some sunglasses, and Metalbeard goes through bodies every two seconds. If they can survive, then so can the buildable figures, in some way.

Legends can never die.

Attached: 1509102279157.jpg (1024x1366, 341K)

But with buildable figures is more terrifying because how much they can change and exchange.

The buildable figures could always use the brand new Technic parts that would be included with the new movie-tie-in sets, r-right

I don't give a shit about any of this I just want a buildable figure of my waifu

Attached: tumblr_pn5ykcYpEu1tuy7huo1_1280.jpg (969x1024, 158K)

IMAGINE not being able to build a larger-scale figure of your waifu

This post was made by the Unikitty gang

But nah, don't be rude just because you don't understand how someone else plays with their toys, user. Didn't you learn anything from the movie?

Attached: 1550883633990.png (768x1040, 156K)

I mean I don't give a shit about movie plots that will never happen

Attached: tumblr_pmqe8f8Wn41vwipnl_540.png (540x540, 202K)

idk. I think it's fun!

Attached: So_Strong_Good_Guy.png (438x256, 281K)

Whatever...

Attached: tumblr_pmox8apdpM1tkkcm2_540.jpg (540x617, 77K)

Is there a movie you would wanna see, user?

Attached: 1540599057908.jpg (1000x750, 280K)

I'm actually more interested in an animated series, the plots will be easier to digest and they will be able to feature more stuff.

Attached: SPOILER_sweets.png (683x774, 567K)

well, at least we have Unikitty...
Another series would be neat, though. I've no idea who else they can make one for tho... maybe Benny?

Attached: image.jpg (766x575, 46K)

and then the writers said right afterward that it wasn't based retard
you're really bad at reading people aren't you

The main tlm cast and each episode could be a mash up of pop culture references and metafiction about them.
>That galidor dude
Ugh

I'd love a show with the main cast, but considering the size of the cast, it might be a bit of a pain getting sound-alikes for the characters (considering they couldn't even get Unikitty's VA from the movies nor the games)
>That Galidor dude
don't bully him, he's special.

The voices would not be an issue for me so I lose nothing.
>don't bully him, he's special.
The bad kind of special

Sorry, but I'm going to take the word of the director over the word of some user on the internet. Kthnxbye.

why'd you have to take the bait, user?
Now the conversation will get derailed again.

Attached: 1551490861420.jpg (900x600, 341K)

We're dealing with FACTS here, user. The director, THE DIRECTOR, said that the movie is commentary on toxic masculinity. And you do not have any authority to override the words of the DIRECTOR. The movie is about toxic masculinity. THIS IS FACT. The fucking DIRECTOR said so. You lose.

YOU LOSE.

Attached: 1551495007892.png (504x336, 276K)

i want Fabuland to return now.

make anniversary set, lego, anything!

Attached: snapshot20190315220350.jpg (1282x534, 59K)

I'd love an anniversary set or a new theme reminiscent of it. Sadly LEGO can't hear you over the Mouse cash, user. Just be happy you got the cameo at all, it's better than most other themes.

Attached: 1508624935825.png (853x480, 333K)

Attached: 1507311122831.png (1600x1000, 1.21M)

That concept at the end just reminded me of pic related.

Attached: 1513144661824.jpg (1259x1600, 658K)

Nitenite Yea Forums!
I lov u !!

Attached: 1550470712264.jpg (327x400, 14K)