This is what peak female performance looks like

this is what peak female performance looks like

Attached: Posey.jpg (750x559, 55K)

A crappy unfunny stoner show?

Indeed.

Attached: posey.jpg (467x350, 34K)

>That hairline
Looks like my sister in the early stages of chemo

Attached: vlcsnap-00001.png (640x480, 300K)

Hot.

Posey is kind of a waste of a character. She had side plots in like 2 episodes and that's it. That's pretty fucking low for someone who gets a segment in the show's opening.

It only had 13 episodes.

The "ditzy new age/flower child" archetype was always a filler to round up groups of characters in your pitch. Writers never really know where to go with that afterwards

Attached: real world.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Jim also felt as under utilized and he was really only ever a tag along but really it didn't have enough episodes to explore the side characters too deeply

wrong

Attached: realworld.jpg (720x480, 39K)

Fug your own self.

Is that dress based off something or is it just supposed to be turbo hipster for the 90's?

There was gonna be an episode where they explore how his laid back nature has consequences for his friends, Andy comes up with a big marketing idea and the boss assumes Jim did it, and Jim doesn't immediately speak up so Andy gets infuriated at being shafted.

Not him. The show was nice back then, but has aged like shit

The context of the scene is they have a fake night club and are being exclusive and not letting anyone in, but there isn't really anything good inside. So yeah, basically hipsters lining up to see why it's so exclusive.

That kind of shit is pretty common in comic books and mission hill had some very comic book writing

I remember the scene. I was only wondering if her weird outfit was actually based off some other fashion or outfit or was OC hipster satire

I was watching it just yesterday and it's still good

what a cutie

Who? Where?

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD DOHOHOHO

Your inner light is dark.