Pay up, burnie

pay up, burnie

Attached: untitled-1620x800.png (1620x800, 1013K)

Who?

If your not going to put a link then why bother?

burnie burns, creator of rooster teeth and red vs blue.

Vic was fired from RWBY because of the allegations.

OP's post implies the firing was mishandled due to false allegations and Vic will pursue the matter further in court.

Dicks out for vic, i stand with vic

based vic

Attached: Dw0Tj5CX4AUvc5-.jpg (800x1200, 129K)

You mean you don't #BelieveAllWomen ?

Of any of the men that have been accused of sexual misconduct, and generally being a dick, you choose to stand with Vic? Noted asshole that nobody has a good thing to say about and hasn't for years and years?

a guy who likes to get touchy-feely like in most animes where the shitty MC protag has no balls and a shitload of ethics you can only get from being raised by a harem of sisters who like to be masochistic
>the weird thing is that while he asks for consent every time, most responses are "sure, you can touch me like in those shit animes"

Considering half of the accusations come from bitter fujos who are still mad that he didn't sign their gay fanart, I'll give him a chance.

Don't forget idiots using images of alleged "misconduct" where Vic had consent from both the individual in question and THEIR GODDAMNED PARENTS.

Did he sue RT and funmation?

>you choose to stand with Vic? Noted asshole that nobody has a good thing to say about and hasn't for years and years?

You just hate him because he's Christian.

Not yet, they're going after the idiots that started the KickVic garbage first.

Could they actually win against those companies? Im pretty sure there parent company could defend it from lossing

Dodging my question aside, Vic was honestly the only guy, to which this happened, and I said "yeah, that makes sense."

>Could they actually win against those companies?
It depends on the circumstances. The lawsuits are going to end up in Texas and possibly California.

But Funi and RT aren't the main players in the KickVic debacle, that goes to several Twitter users and Monica Rial.
Your question was avoided because it already comes off as being biased as hell.

>He's guilty because I don't like him

>implying he's even going after rt
even if the claims are determined to be defamation (they won't be, as anyone in any convention organizing scene can tell you), texas is a right to work state, so you can get your ass fired for any reason they can think of
mignogna's done with rt for good, ain't shit he can do about it

>he's innocent because I don't like women

>I don't like someone so let's forgo all pretenses of Due Process and punish him anyway because that will make me happy

I hope when your #MeToo time comes, you're given a fair trial, user.

yes, because he's clearly on trial and about to go to prison

>they won't be, as anyone in any convention organizing scene can tell you
Unless there's actual proof of sexual misconduct then it's hearsay and not a fireable offense. And no, being uncomfortable about a simple hug doesn't count despite what the woke crowd will ell you.
>so you can get your ass fired for any reason they can think of
Except for religious affiliation, which is what it's starting to look like after weeding through all the baseless water cooler talk.
That's not how civil suits work you little shit, Monica Rial and said Twitter users are going to be the defendants in said case and will HAVE to PROVE that what transpired wasn't defamation.

Is this gonna be our version of Total Biscuit with a microphone like Yea Forums has?

Attached: H8zjK.jpg (480x270, 13K)

accusations of sexual assault aren't related to religion, dipshit
there are plenty of successful, revered voice actors who are also christian and aren't currently being accused of anything
funimation is owned by a christian video producer

I like RT but I also want vic to win.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

He's innocent until proven guilty, user, not the other way around. Except that he was already proven innocent.

>He's innocent until proven guilty, user, not the other way around.
In what, the court of public opinion? Do you even know what words mean?

>HAVE to PROVE that what transpired wasn't defamation.
>what is innocent until proven guilty
vic's gonna have to be the one to prove defamation since he's the one filing the suit
no one filed charges against him, unless I somehow missed the introduction of the law where a tweet or a facebook post counts as legal action

It's not very fair to judge someone for something they didn't do just because they're a dick. I've worked at cons and thought he's an obnoxious diva, but that doesn't mean he's a rapist. If you want democracy to work then you need to realize this.

Nobody is accusing him of rape, manchild.

Usually in cases like these, the accused have at least one famous associate who defends it. Pretty striking that there's a big fat goose egg in the industry supporting Vic. That doesn't prove he's innocent, but it does prove he's misery to work with.

No one said he was accused of rape.
I direct you to what I assume is your own post Do you even know what words mean?

He's basically treated as one. He's not an abuser either, or a pedo.

"Creepy" is subjective, but it's not a crime to be creepy.

>I've worked at cons and thought he's an obnoxious diva, but that doesn't mean he's a rapist.
Are you retarded?

#istandwithvic

No but you seem to be because you believe a bunch of bandwagoning shit some anime avatar using twitter users say