How does it feel to see a groundbreaking movie for once?

How does it feel to see a groundbreaking movie for once?
It’s like seeing 2001: A Space Odyssey or Toy Story. How does it feel knowing you’re now a part of history forever.

Attached: BA669AE1-138E-4C71-9AFB-45AE61D45E68.jpg (1381x2048, 740K)

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/12/spider-man-tv-shows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never got the impression Toy Story was significant as a kid. I still think it's pretty overrated.

But you can't fuckin' see shit in this movie, is all blurry. Artstyle my ass, lazy animators

Low IQ posting

Saw it 3 Times in Cinemas in 3D, 2 of those Times were during Opening Weekend. Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse is My Favourite CBM and 1 of My Favourite Films in general.

Attached: 2723284_0.jpg (630x630, 60K)

How does it feel to have a low IQ, no Eyes and shit taste?

he was black, i didn't like it. Why create a new spiderman and not changing anything on his enemies or the city? It was useless and redundant.
they could have used peder barker and nothing would've changed

>Low IQ
Nice parroting, what else they teach you

I bought into the hype until I saw it for myself, it's either the Sony shill force praising it to high heavens or "woke" kids who think it's progressive, I see no other way for anyone to consider it anything but mediocre. The animation seems like there was effort behind it but that's not good enough to salvage a movie, Thief and the Cobbler will never be surpassed when it comes to animation yet it's still not a good movie.

Low brain cells you have.

I didn't like it but I can see why other people liked it.

The animation was just kind of off and weird for me, too much for me to get into.

ground breaking? how is it ground breaking?

It's the first mainstream CGI animation to really do its own thing with its own style as opposed to aping Pixar and The Incredibles

There is literally nothing groundbreaking about Spiderverse.

that's hardly ground breaking really. it's just using a different animating style.

to be fair, they actually fixed Miles in the movies compared to the comic counterpart

that is its greatest feat for sure.

comicbook.com/marvel/2019/03/12/spider-man-tv-shows/
She's coming to the small screen lads

Attached: 1742110431413.jpg (811x1200, 136K)

>didnt watch the movie
stay mad /pol/

Spider-Verse has been a good pleb filter desu

I saw it and I liked it, but I didn't think it was anything special. The only thing I found truly ground-breaking was that they actually made the first likable Miles Morales.

Thanks for the cringe. This movie is so fucking overrated

It's arguably the biggest leap forward in CGI mainstream film since Toy Story

>I still think [Toy Story is] pretty overrated.
I don't think that's OP's point. Toy Story is part of animation history if nothing else because it's the first CGI film.

It's just Telltale-esque cel shading brought up to 11, coupled with a dynamic and 3D friendly art direction, a reminder what you can do with the medium when not just aping Pixar or Dreamworks. With that said, it bothered my autism that they made O.G. Peter Parker Jewish, not because I'm a /pol/ tier anti-semite, but because it goes against his established "every man" protestant origin of the comics. It's akin to making Matt Murdock a Scientologist.

Maybe not THAT big, but definitely as big a leap as when Incredibles worked out believable CGI human caricature.

>O.G. Peter Parker Jewish
When did it imply he was Jewish?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEAH!

They did the breaking glass thing in the marriage scene

The director or one of the writers say that MJ maybe Jewish in that universe.

What's the fetish of making characters Jewish?

It is more like insertion.

Same with 2001, trippy end sequence aside but that doesn't in any way diminish its effect on the landscape of cinema

I admire your insanely low standards.

Not capable of a real argument? Sad.

>overrated
And no point to explain how.

I liked the movie a lot, probably would give it an 8/10, but to call it groundbreaking is ridiculous.

Bendis. everyone who isn't black or jewish doesn't exist to him

I give it a year before its forgotten, sony will bury it under never ending sequels until Miles is proven again to not have anything going for him other than his race and name he stole

Is it online already to watch?

I was feeling quite depressed end of the year. After seeing this movie I felt relief and happiness in a long time. It really felt like being a child again and actually being impressed by a film.

Sony literally had to invent a new way to animate

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse is one of the most iconic movies in the human history, and of course, they designed the most beautiful being in the human history, Olivia Octavius is the peak of the beauty

Attached: mycuteGF.jpg (1280x1707, 389K)

Is the 3D worth it? I’ve only seen it in 2D a couple times in the theater, I’m not sure how the visuals would be affected by 3D

What way? Are you referring to that colouring tool?

they just used traditional animation techniques then went through after the film was finished and took out key frames to give it the comic book feel. It was clever but not ground breaking

Man, I wish I had seen it in 3D when I had the chance.

In what way is this fucking movie groundbreaking? It only won the Oscars because it's about a black kid.

Clever can be groundbreaking too

The absolute state of this board. it's like Tumblr fused with discord and deviantart. But again, y'all zoomers. So can't blame you.

No, it's not... Groundbreaking is absolutely brilliant. Clever is smart with a little bit of meh and funny humor. Get me?

I hope he keeps the jacket and shorts for his costume, it's surprisingly aesthetic.