It's 2019 now, can we admit they were gay?

It's 2019 now, can we admit they were gay?

Attached: tumblr_n9n7xvNGWg1r5a08so1_1280.gif (504x210, 1.69M)

No, but you are.

fpbp. We're done here.

/thread

Attached: uj79XCM.gif (500x281, 168K)

It was a case of the notgays.

Stop trying to insert your faggot fantasies into every same-sex friendship.

God bless this post.

Uh, sama lamaa duma lamaa you assuming I'm a human
What I gotta do to get it through to you I'm superhuman
Innovative and I'm made of rubber
So that anything you say is ricocheting off of me and it'll glue to you
I'm devastating, more than ever demonstrating
How to give a motherfuckin' audience a feeling like it's levitating
Never fading, and I know the haters are forever waiting
For the day that they can say I fell off, they'd be celebrating
'Cause I know the way to get 'em motivated
I make elevating music, you make elevator music…

>have a male bestfriend
>im gay now
seek sunlight you fujo nigger
fpbp

When will the fujos realize bromance is platonic?

They had a complicated relationship that was diminished greatly by Civil War's ending because the Russos and the writers are not willing to pander to fan girls when they don't have to

It's 2019 now, can we admit that all capeshit movies need to be banned from discussion on Yea Forums?

This

Seriously can’t 2 men be best friends anymore?

Lmao

Tumblr....Probably a thorki fag, too...

It's funny how gays are so completely maladjusted emotionally that they can't understand to people of the same sex having a close friendship without it being solely based around sex.

>gays
You don't know what you're talking about.

Sorry, I didn't mean to be offensive.

Fags.

But it’s not about friendship solely. The fact that they had all this melodrama just makes the ship more juicy. See Steve and Tony too. You rarley see Cap and Thor for example. Because all they are all friends with no added rivalry.

that point of view is not exclusive to gays, faggot

fujos to, whatever you want

This is some inner projection shit. It's like seeing Man of Steel with all you fags crying about Jesus symbolism and man or murder faggotry in those threads. When watching the movie the worst aspects that angered me were the blatant adverts everywhere. Watching Winter Soldier I'm not thinking of some soap opera melodrama love triangle between Tony / Steve / Bucky. Its the same kind of garbage that floated around the fucking LotR movies with Frodo, and Sam.

Can't be gay, bucky is a literal woman

Not everyone or everything has to be gay, user.

Get your head out of the gutter.

Uh oh somebody's been spending too much time on fanfiction.net

Sam and Frodo only have 40 pages on Archive of our Own. Steve and Tony 9000 and Steve and Bucky 11000. Thank you for proving my point even more that actual friendship with no rivalry don’t garner as much shipping.

And I wasn’t saying that it’s a love triangle but looking at Steve and Tony in the same vain as Steve and Bucky.

gender is perspective

I often fantasize girls I like making out to the thought of me watching them but that does it make it true.

based

Attached: D59EC8E9-A608-44DA-85F6-B00837DF6116.png (318x308, 52K)

It's okay, I ship Steve and Natasha

Attached: black-widow.jpg (750x400, 41K)

>not CapCat
lame

You don't know what are you talking about.

It's 2019 now, every two characters that share a screen don't need to be in a relationship.

Based and cutepilled

Attached: 20130927143212.jpg (700x679, 293K)

best ship

Only in MA2's doujin.

sure, but not for each other.

>there are actual people right now claiming carol/maria is meant to be literally canon
why are people this stupid

Girls, Bucky is gagging for the Americock and Steve autistically imprinted on Bucky. Just face the truth

No, Steve is gay with Tony.

They've been gay together since Avengers 1. They broke up because of Civil War, but they'll get back together in Endgame. After Thanos is defeated they'll quit being superheroes and retire to a charming little cottage on the coast.

>tfw steve and tony's BFF relationship is pretty much nonexistent in the movies due to drama and notgays
I get not wanting to go full-on comic cheese because some of that shit does come across mighty homo, but I wanted them to be friends at least. Not co-workers who distrust eachother.

Attached: ironsad.jpg (860x666, 133K)

>I wanted them to be friends at least. Not co-workers who distrust eachother.
But they are friends, though. Cap wouldn't have written what he did in the letter at the end of CACW and the "Earth just lost her best defender." line in IW otherwise. The issue is that Whedon went way too subtle on the camaraderie in the MCU because he believes no one really watches these movies for the domestic scenes like the party in AOU when the Avengers have always had this makeshift family feel in the comics. In other words, he's a hack.

I bet Fury ships it too

Attached: my-nigga.jpg (4212x2808, 2.23M)

BASED

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91K)

>nothing really came from their banter or fake kiss in Winter Soldier and they just remained friends
>Cap hooks up with his former beau's niece instead
Objectively the worst decision ever made in the MCU

>Tony instantly whips out the burner phone Steve sent him when it's clear he's out of his league with Thanos
Good to know he still trusts Steve enough to ask for help

No, because Tony and Steve are the superior ship.

The reason why we never get close male relationships in movies is because the STRAIGHT producers are too afraid it'll look gay, not because of some gays.

>Steve's phone rings
>OMG Tony hi--
>it's Bruce

Attached: tenor.gif (498x212, 2.13M)

It's a whole lot of Tell, not Show with Cap and Tony in the MCU. I feel like they should have had a fun joint venture or Tony should have been involved in TWS to make them seem like actual friends.

Holy shit, zoomers were a mistake.

Attached: e2a.jpg (900x673, 220K)

Poor, poor OP

Attached: Pathetic.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

Stony doesn't really make sense in the MCU.

i mean, i can't be friends with the opposite gender without people thinking we're UUUUUUUUUU DATINGGG but sure, keep thinking that

Oh yeah gay people totally invented the word "friendzone" dude.

I'm not too big a fan, it seemed way cuter to me that they were buddies, but god I'd gladly take it over HulkWidow.

Bucky Natascha is a better pairing, they were both mind controlled assassins for a while, they would probably have a lot in common.

>they go on the date together
>the waiter suggests tonight's special: Borscht
Would enjoy as a post-credit scene.

>"Remember that time your instructors tortured you until you forgot your real name?"
>"Remember that time you killed 30 people in a trigger word associated frenzy?"
>both stare completely through each other, eyes glazed over from recalling similar traumas
Truly a match made in heaven

How will OP ever recover?

Izzit summer?

Not that user but I imagine the appeal being that it's because of their shared traumatic experiences that they're able to truly able to understand what each other have gone through and are able to help each other recover together. Whereas with Steve he doesn't know the full extent of everything Bucky has gone through and will always be searching and hoping for the Bucky that he once knew but will never come back 100%.

It has been since 2008, which is when all the fags and cunts decided to start pretending they are comic/superhero fans.

Report shipperlames

Beat it boomer

Attached: 1527366118967.jpg (755x500, 65K)

No. Believe it or not it's actually possible to have a deep and meaningful relationship with someone without wanting to fuck them.
fpbp

fpbp

Attached: 1447388332133.gif (177x165, 31K)