Whomp! thread

Whomp! thread

>Big beautiful man seeking man or woman of any age to sit and watch him eat and entire 24-pack of Kraft Singles one by one and say encouraging things like, ''They're really good,'' and, ''It's okay, you can start your diet tomorrow"

Attached: 1552449645-2019-03-13-Mingled-Out.png (1000x327, 145K)

>they're really good
No
just no

>eating singles
>Not buying blocks of cheese
Ronnie, come on

But if he buy singles he can lie to himself and say that he won't eat them all.

but singles like that always taste like shit.

Attached: Homemade+mozzarella+__+Print+(Em)+Shop.jpg (1500x2250, 760K)

"I'm sure the net weight of this package includes the weight of the plastic wrapping as well! I'm certain that this reduces the total amount of cheese I'm purchasing, and I've been cheated!" Ronnie removes the cheese slices from all the plastic sleeves and weighs them, finding their weight to be as advertised. He then eats the plastic.

Honestly this

Snacking on a whole brick of cheese with crackers is my enduring fatty habit

Here’s the big question

Is her’s a look of disgust or was she ready for his McNuggies

Ronnie, have you been up all night eating cheese?

boars head is my preferred brand of american cheese because it tastes good even cold
all other types need to be melted to get rid of the oil flavor

Looks like playdoh

I used to eat Kraft singles by themselves like that. It was awful and I hate myself.

Ronnie buys stuff from the dollar store, I think they don't sell cheese blocks there

Kraft cheese is a condiment, it's not something you eat by itself.

No.

Yeah they do, apparently 99¢ Only Stores are only in a few states, but Dollar Tree has them too.

Huh, fascinating. I know they always carry odd brand sodas and stuff but didn't know they have cheese. Been a while since I've been in one

I've never been to a singles meet. Is it scary?

Attached: 1523490866626.jpg (626x717, 34K)

i wouldnt know i've never been

For the first time, I feel disgusted at Ronnie.
>Oh wow, so THIS is how Normie's feel when THEY see Ronnie!

This.
Know a lardass that is actually using this argument. Like, he eats a whole pack, but says it doesn't count since he only ate one at a time and if he ate a whole block (same amount) it would be "at once" because there were no prepacked servings.
I hate this fat fuck.

Holy shit, is that the same girl from highschool/middle school that Ronnie frienzoned by accident?

Attached: a7x9sbdP9-K5VJhYW38nQkqZMucIH_8d4IwFIzBy0Ko.jpg (900x471, 116K)

So do McDonalds chicken nuggets. Ronnie's incredibly unhealthy taste in things that barely qualify as food is part of the joke.

its exactly what you'd think it would be.

Anything that involves low effort brings only low effort people.

Go ahead and let your mind wander on what kinda people you would see there....like a round man in a hawaiian shirt wearing a sports jacket.

Red is too dark

>yfw there's so little dairy in kraft singles that they're not legally allowed to be called a cheese product.

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

What is it then?

made me snort user good jub

"modified milk ingredients"

Does it at least taste good? I was raised on Gouda so I have no idea what American cheese is like.

You don't eat it straight, that's the joke

It's cheap stuff that you put on burgers or grilled sandwiches because it melts easily

>AmeRicaN flAvOR
>now melt!

You can make a pretty mean grilled cheese sandwich with them.

And you can make a non-shitty grilled cheese with some REAL cheese

why not get some other cheese that melt easily? swiss or mozza for instance? surely they can't be that much more expensive, right? blue cheese is also god fucking tier in a burger.

convenience, availability, shelf life

it's not quality but a lot of people grew up with it. Other cheese is obviously available and used

this feels like the opening to a rape comic

"Pasteurized dairy product"

and I'm not joking either. the product has to be a certain percentage of dairy for it to be allowed to be called a cheese. Kraft Singles are about 50% wood chips and plastic.

American cheese is creamy and almost sweet, like a soft Gouda, or Gruyere.

Blue cheese is an abomination made by fartsniffers. It's the abstract art of dairy.

I HOPE Next comic is her being relieved she's not the only one who brought cheese. Ronnie needs another GF so he can be anxious and sweaty about his relationship agaib.

Same goes for ice cream. Next time you pick up icecream from your grocery store, check the ingredients list. If it doesn't contain at least 10% milk fat content, it's not technically icecream. It's a 'ice confectionary slurry'. It's only due to some stupid legal loopholes that coorporations are allowed to get away with still calling it icecream.

Christ, the worst thing we have here is a type of cheese that's aged differently and isn't allowed to be called mature.

"Frozen dairy dessert" is the one I've been seeing used.

>American cheese

Attached: e9c.jpg (435x326, 24K)

Another great one

This. Those yellows pieces of plastic are not real cheese.