So unliked RT had to disable user reviews

>So unliked RT had to disable user reviews
Captain marvel is the Amy Schumer of Movies. It all makes sense now.

Attached: 7d48d1dab53c5550a2d0d9ee9c9ccb28[1].jpg (478x713, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWTlFqJktSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unless I'm missing a beat, isn't the issue that they disabled the ability to review movies which hadn't yet come out because people were spamming the site with negative reviews before the movie's release?

Yeah. OP is just being a little bitch again.

They never got a trailer even close to mostly downvotes, so they just went after a system no one cared about.

Attached: Captain Marvel metacritic numbers.png (770x152, 44K)

Even the Collider Shills admit they like Shazam more.
youtube.com/watch?v=kWTlFqJktSQ
>only 20 seconds into the clip
Mouseshills BTFO

Attached: Ladderbro on suicide watch.png (875x492, 398K)

>either you want to see this movie, or you're a Russian hacker.

It wasn't even a bad flick, it was just boring, bland and felt like a phase 1 movie like Thor but uglier
Thing is, people are making this into this political battle where if you don't like it you can't voice your opinion because people will assume it's because of FeMiNiSm and you're an incel troll, and because of that more and more people are using stupider reasons to not like the movie, which makes more people think that if you don't like this movie you're doing it for political reasons and rinse and repeat
The biggest failure of this movie is not even being bland, it's the fact that it's being treated as this agenda-driven movie when in reality it's just a bland shitted out blockbuster that comes out literally every year
Also RT didn't disable user reviews, stop being a retard OP

>Unless i'm missing a beat, isn't the issue that they disabled the ability to rate movies because they were rating Amy Schumers stuff bad
Same shit.

>So unliked RT had to disable user reviews
Because most of them where just trolls
Or
>Have actual arguments as to why you don't like a movie and if you say you don't like it because "There is a woman in it" don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

i watched 15mins of Amy Schumer's Leather Special before i turned it off, I couldn't stand the terrible "muh vagina" jokes.

>"There is a woman in it"
Literally the same defense by the shill for Ghostbusters 2016 incel. Fuck off back to tumblr.

I never claimed it was a valid defense, it's funny how nobody learned from 2016 Ghostbusters.
>incel. Fuck off back to tumblr.
Does not compute

>does not know what incel means
>post on Yea Forums
yep checks out

I know what incel means, but telling a incel to go back to tumblr does not go together because incel's are not on tumblr.

>because incel's are not on tumblr
>the platform that spawned the term

Attached: 1.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

User reviews are still there, though.

>It wasn't even a bad flick, it was just boring, bland
It's a fucking capeshit action movie. Boring and bland is bad!

This, but unironically.

I'd argue it's even worse than that, since it also serves as anti-hype for Endgame.

you’ve got to be extremely out of touch, or just think “buzzword = person i disagree with”

No, the issue is they removed the ability to vote that you are not interested in seeing a movie, but left the ability to vote that you are interested in seeing it.

This meant that it altered the numbers by not showing the overwhelming percentage of votes saying they weren't interested.

Then when they opened it up for actual ratings, people rated it poorly in large numbers, and RT decided to go through and prune out a majority of the ratings left by users. This brought it from a 32% rating to a 36%.

Then there have been users claiming that the site is not allowing them to put a rating on the movie when they try to give it a low score.

It all seems highly suspect, because it makes it look like RT is going out of it's way to protect the movie, which brings their impartiality into question.

When there's an organized campaign against a movie, it makes sense that they would be vigilant about it.

RT scores are kind of dumb because they're not really a great rating of the film's quality, but if you let trolls run wild on your site, then it all completely loses meaning.

It's more about protecting the integrity of the site than protecting a particular film.

so now we are gonna have denial threads 24/7?

fuck you Yea Forums

But user, how would you know where the term came from, unless unless you were the tumblrite incel all along

first day on Yea Forums eh incel?

>It's more about protecting the integrity of the site than protecting a particular film.
>Rotten Tomatoes
>integrety

Attached: 1344268364106.gif (380x255, 982K)

How do you do, fellow 4channeler

Well, this is Yea Forumsmblr after all.

I'm sorry, Yea Forums(nel)er

Yeah, like I said, it's not a good rating system, but why should people trust them if they let trolls manipulate the scores? It invites people to question the validity of all of their scores.

>if you want to see a movie, it is a legitimate vote and totally not an organized shilling campaign
>if you dont want to see a movie, its because you're a disingenuous troll

lrn2sage faggots. Complaining about the frequency of these shitty threads is one thing, bumping them makes you part of the fucking problem.

Why are you so mad about this movie, user?

Not even normalfags give a fuck about the RT scoring system. You look up """"problematic"""" blockbusters from two decades ago. See what modern critics say about them.

>they didn't let us being autistic and leaving bad reviews before the movie even came out!

Imagine if they did this to Shazam how much you would scream and boil against the "mouseshill".
Instead, well, you are doing the same thing anyways. Guess there is no win for faggots like you, OP.

You're part of the problem.

If no one gave a shit, you wouldn't have fa/tv/irgins shitposting about them or commercials including the RT score along with critic praise.

Only mindless drones give a fuck about what the rating of a movie is, or what critics say. Critics love fucking Ghostbusters, TLJ, and nearly every bland Marvel film released in the last few years. The fact this was the ONE they changed the system around means it is social engineering to make sure you don't question seeing their Poster Girl for their future MCU franchise.

Captain Marvel cannot fail.

I really don't get why they're putting all their eggs in this basket.
Her comics never did well either.

You are blind to the fact that you defend Roten Tomatoes for changing the system to a specific movie. The same could have been said for WW. No one hated that film, because their wasted a cunt actress alienating half the audiance who don't have a problem with a female lead. The problem is Marveldrones, The Mouse, and Hollywood in general wanted you to believe """"fucking white males!"""" do not want female leads even though we have decades of them, and a better one than Captain MUHvel. Literally Red vs Blue.

If you're vigilant in removing false negative voting, such as entirely removing the ability to vote "I don't want to see the movie" and still show the very much inflated number of people who vote that they do, that is not integrity.

When you remove a majority of ratings posted on your user based score on the same movie, and the score remains in the low end, that doesn't instill a feeling of confidence in your user base.

When many people are complaining online that they are unable to leave a negative rating on a movie, but the movie has crept up from a 36 to a 60 over the course of a day, with those same people still complaining that it's not showing their low score rating, that further harms any integrity they had.

I emailed RT's customer service (didn't realize they were owned by fandango) and they claimed mine weren't showing up because sometimes the popularity of the movie can delay the votes from showing. However, I voted on several movies since then and it won't allow me to vote on Captain Marvel, Alita, and Starwars TLJ. It did allow votes on How to Train Your Dragon 3 and Lego Movie 2. It's kind of strange.

So Disney literally bought low rating blocking embargo. Fox studios and all their properties are soon to be Disneys. How is this not a conspiracy?

Because soon the Mouse will own the media and even you.