What is considered the best episode of King of the Hill?

what is considered the best episode of King of the Hill?

Attached: yep.jpg (300x168, 16K)

>>Yea Forums

Megalo Dale

Attached: King.Of.The.Hill.S04E20 - Meet the Propaniacs R.C.mkv_snapshot_01.02_[2019.03.05_11.31.30].png (640x480, 412K)

"A Firefightin' We Will Go"

However the consensus often favors "Bobby Goes Nuts"

Living on Reeds, Propane, and Vitamin C is my personal favorite. It's the one where Hank gets the trailer and has to deliver furniture to his mom's house before Christmas.

I liked the one with Henry Winkler

My favorite is probably the one where Dale almost becomes the Texas Universoty Shooter

The one where Dale got too close to a Burner.

Attached: king of the zone.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

The Y2K episode, mainly because my earliest memory was my dad pulling a Y2K prank when I was four. Y2K media is just my favorite because of how freaked out our family was when my dad shut off the compound's electric that New Years.

Attached: wzl92sv4kzf01.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Earthy Girls Are Easy

I've always loved the Renaissance Faire episode, mostly because it was the first thing I saw Alan Rickman in outside of Harry Potter or Die Hard

He shut off the electric to the... compound?

>"A Firefightin' We Will Go"
This

Attached: hank gets mad at dale and boomhauer playing underwear ping pong.jpg (500x375, 19K)

We lived in Appalachia so we had this small farm-like trailer park property (it was trailers since the houses got destroyed in the 60s) for my mom's family. It had a small stone wall, but it wasn't really useful since prohibition ended so I would loosen the stones to throw into the river, it was at the end of a half mile gravel road (I had to ride a bike to the school bus stop in the mornings) and relied on one electric pole connected to the buildings. As a result he could just go to the pole and shut it off if needed.

Attached: Compund.png (790x541, 16K)

thats pretty neat Cletus

Oh, I thought you meant you lived in a cult or something.

G. O. A. T.

Only way to do it, hoss...

Attached: pxzfZnSDxjEQYQPC2XP_LgRw0qF5cKgB9Sug4nwS91s.png (559x419, 279K)

Paintball episode.

He never said he didn't.

I don't know about best, but my top five are Nine Pretty Darn Angry Men, Buckley's Angel, Megalo Dale, Pigmalion and Fun With Jane and Jane

Attached: 1515353407942.jpg (1536x2048, 787K)

Boggle

Dusty old bones full of green dust.

ALABASTER!

I remember my grandpa giving us a hand crank emergency radio. He treated as an excuse to give the family general disaster kits

>myspace address on the picture of Cotton
That's funny in it's own right.

No way, it's toe slapstick an episode for a show usually revered for it's realism, the four of them pull a dead guy out of his casket. I'd vote for the one where Hank inadvertently becomes a pimp due to him being unable to get over his assumptions about the girl just being picky.

I've only ever watched some assorted episodes of King of the Hill. Is there some kind of golden age to this show, that everyone agrees the series was at its peak? Like first 3 seasons for example.

Its said that in season 7&8 it hit its stride. I like them all for the most part. My favorite episode is the Gary Busey episode.

The show took a season of two to find it's footing, and then yeah, the HD seasons were pretty much crap

That's weird, for me Seasons 7 and 8 are when the show started going downhill.

Seasons 4 and 5 are the peak.