Wait, why the fuck is Thanos with his armor?He was not even wearing it...

Wait, why the fuck is Thanos with his armor?He was not even wearing it, he left it behind in a ship that exploded far away from the farm.

Attached: 1280-avengersendgame-thanosscarecrow-1544199624614_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gauntlets it back to him

Now shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8nkHrv_4Mg

gauntlet broke

Did you watch the movie? The gauntlet was messed up but it still works to some degree, how the hell do you think he teleported back to his farm?

This is just another reason why he should've wore the armor during Infinity War, his duty / the fight is complete so he can finally put away the armor but he never wore it in the first place so who cares.

It works enough to get him to the farm, it'll work enough for that.

He still has the stones, so maybe he just can't use them together. So he has to fight by MSH rules.

Attached: msh.png (384x224, 21K)

That's kind of stupid, he what went fishing around in space for his armor with the power of the stones? Because he just REALLY wants to make a scarecrow out of his armor? More like if anything he just had a spare set. This whole thing would have more of a payoff if he actually wore the damn thing for his movie.

It's a metaphor for his life. He watch watch the sunrise now but he's still what scares the crows away from the harvest.

>implying the most powerful warlord in the history of the universe and basically God at this point only has one set of armor

Attached: 2FDB587F-C12C-4E0A-8286-0D2E4ACCEF5C.jpg (567x488, 52K)

So he returned to his base, said hi to his minions, got a new armor to the scarecrow and then left to the farm again?

He's functionally a god, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Then he should use his older armor that didn't look terrible.

Attached: eee76622-5370-41b2-8cf7-c6010ed5397f.jpg (720x540, 153K)

This honestly
This armor design is just so much better than the one in Infinity War, and it's such a great adaptation of his costume from the comics
I seriously didn't get why his helmet was so retarded in IW, and i didn't get even more why he didn't wear his fucking armor in the entire movie for fuck sake

No. I’m staying that as the wielder of the infinity gauntlet, he didn’t have to.

Wether or not he had the armor on his farm or not is too be seen. He might of already had the shit there. Or he could have fed-ex’d that shit.

My question is why do you care?

Attached: DA2C5348-AD0A-4171-9966-B8F5A0841270.jpg (500x303, 19K)

I think myself and other interpreted him taking the armor off as visual storytelling. This wasn’t a movie about Thanos The Titan. It’s about Thanos of Titan. It’s more personal than blood and metal.

But I’ll be damned if that armor isn’t based as hell.

it'd be neat to see that armor strung up with the visible battle damage mostly inflected by Thor, burnt and melted, it'd be like a reminder of his conquest. I don't like Russo's reasonings for not wearing it:
>He strips the armor early in the film because his journey is more spiritual than physical.
stupid.

Is just that any scenario looks silly, after he fleed from the Avengers he settled in this farm so there is no possible way he would need this armor.

If he was wearing the armor when left and simply put it in the scarecrow because it was useless to him now it would make sense, but otherwise why he would get a new one? He didn't used it when he needed the most, now he choose to live in the middle of nowhere in a farm so why even bother to get a new one or make a new one?

>So he returned to his base, said hi to his minions
All his minions are dead.

It doesn't matter what you think should of happened , it didn't and that is all there is to it.

The whole armor thing has more purpose being used in the scene because its being used as a simple symbolic message that he's done and has no need for it and as a possible reminder of his determination and loss. It obviously resembles a scarecrow which are typically fixed up with old unwanted clothes you don't care about anymore.

I try not to use the word autism regularly but some of you just can not help but be defined by it.

>The whole armor thing has more purpose being used in the scene because its being used as a simple symbolic message that he's done and has no need for it and as a possible reminder of his determination and loss.
And that's the problem, him getting or making a new one completelly contradict it.

>I try not to use the word autism regularly but some of you just can not help but be defined by it.
God forbid talking about small details and silly things on Yea Forums, the place where serious people do serious business, we should make a huge ass threads about lusting after some underage girl character instead or repeating the same quote from a movie over and over and over again.

Isn't the armor already there at the end of Infinity War? I think you can spot it there when Thanos sits down.

perhaps the armor was the friends we did a long the way

Right there on the right.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-03-13_00-00-14.jpg (1918x799, 115K)

Maybe he always had the farm picked out, and he teleported the armor there as he was taking it off.

>Thh-he gaunlet bbr-br-oke
>then how did he teleport away?

it's like, people just wanna assume things for the next movie and not watch the one we have.

whoa
that's even more dumb than I realized

His Ginyu Force is dead, but he still has Chitauri and some Outriders left. Probably a bunch more kids you haven't seen since it took a long time to see the Bigger Blacker Gang until the last flick.

It's a reference to this OP

Attached: ebb091128a886c356a3c5fde41d386a9.jpg (450x405, 64K)

Yeah, I'm assuming it's just a spare armor set. He probably had the farm ready to go once his work was done.

Is that a figure?

I guess it became obsolete with first power gem.

>guy who can click his fingers and kill half the universe
>"How does he have armor guys"

Yes

Bitch, you know Ebony Maw's groveling ass scooped it up like a good teacher's pet vying for extra credit after that opening scene.

I like to think Cull Obsidian was picking it up offscreen.

But probably Thanos has spares.

Why in the goddamn is this fucking armor mocking me by doing t-pose, the fuck is its problem?! HUH?

Attached: n-nani.jpg (647x622, 18K)

Well with the power and space stone why would he need armor?

Because the Russo's needed to throw Jesus imagery in the film. Who do they think they are? Zack Snyder?

No, you're just retarded

Agree on the armour, but the new helmet is way better

Attached: Thanos.jpg (970x545, 90K)

Why do you care that he cares?

The thing that bothers me with this argumentation is that there was basically zero hesitation in his thought process. Sure, he was sad that he had to kill off Gamora but not for one second did they let the viewer see him being hesitant on his thoughts of carrying out all the things he did. IW was definitely my favourite movie of Phase 3 even though I hate almost every single movie after Cap 1 except for Winter Soldier and Ant-Man 1 but I really wish they had put more thought into the visualisation of things. He didn't have to come off as sympathetic but at least make himself question his ways more clearly if they were doing it with Gamora anyway

Understandable have a nice day