The Captain Marvel Challenge

I defy anyone to still support Brie as Captain Marvel after watching this entire video.
youtube.com/watch?v=aTPhWGtr4vQ

Attached: you call THAT a penis.jpg (976x588, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/05/alamo-drafthouse-all-female-wonder-woman-1201833537/
complex.com/pop-culture/2019/01/gofundme-to-get-young-girls-to-see-captain-marvel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1549144178622.png (160x198, 56K)

>filename
I lol'd.

What an actor does in their personal life should not affect how you receive their acting. That's the fucking point of acting: they pretends to be something other than what they are.

That said, her acting is awful, and I'm talking about Room moreso than Captain Marvel.

>says "duuh!" For half the questions
I don't get it. Am I supposed to know the answers already?

You mean you don't read her blog?

>I watched the Red Letter Media review

It's just a movie.

Unironically this. I didn't even think about bothering with the interview because it's just another dumbass celebrity trying to be cute. But she really does seem to be completely insufferable and the idea of Brie huffing her own farts over leading the MCU really does sound awful.

>why would you want to know that??
I cringed so hard I pulled a muscle in my neck

Have sex.

is she trying to come across as unlikable, or is this how she is all the time?

Please have sex and stop caring about celebrities that you will never meet.

That's how she always is.

Or maybe as a Yea Forums user, you don't have any room to complain about somebody being unlikable.

I like how she was so unlikeable here that they were forced to make her play with puppies in another video in the hopes that their cuteness would rub off on her.

This. Enjoying the medium of sequential art inherently makes everyone unlikeable.

she had more charisma and genuine character in this than in the movie. why not just pull an RDJ and play yourself? maybe then carol would've been a fun character to watch

>Can Captain Marvel beat Superman?
>Uh, I can't believe you'd have to Google that - d'uh!
She's really not aware that both DCEU Supes would shit on most everyone in the MCU and comic book Supes would also shit on everyone else right?

She doesn't care

It’s rare that an actor/actress is such a cunt that they transcend their work and I never want to watch anything with them in it. Sean Penn’s usually my market for that.

Brie gets to join. Even worse, I love the classic Mar-Vell and Genis-Vell stuff.

That was fine, there was nothing wrong with it.
Unlike the movie.

*marker

spread your cheeks

Kek. Now I realize why she got cast in Room as a woman kept secluded for 7 years with almost no human contact. She has no interpersonal skills whatsoever.

>Says shes never been to college.
>Minutes later, says she pretty much dropped out of college.
???

brie larson IQ

>What an actor does in their personal life should not affect how you receive their acting.
Pretty much this, I wouldn't watch much of anything if I let shit like this bother me. Granted, I also avoid all the celebrity shit I can as I do not understand why people eat that garbage up so much. I can maybe name five actors, that's how much I avoid the shit.

I don't know if she seems unlikable. More standoffish, defensive. "Why do you need to know?" "Why would you ask that?" "Is this a personal attack?" It seems like she wanted to seem sarcastic and witty, but came off more mean spirited and acerbic.

>I want to get offended by a silly Wired video where Brie is being snarky to justify by hate for the Captain Marvel movie because buzz words!

I thought you people hated identity politics. This is almost as pathetic as that new safe space for conservatives Yelp 2.0 app that they've launched.

Or, you know, she’s just extremely unlikable in general.

Shut up Disney

She'd win her in her own movie, and vice versa. That's how these things always work, the one who wins is decided by whose story it happens.

So fucking what? James Wood is a total cunt on twitter but I can still enjoy his Hades without bitching about his politics and attitude on 4channel.

Or what I DON'T watch this video and DON't watch Captain Marvel!

Attached: 1545779499361.png (480x320, 132K)

I dont think most actors are as insufferable as that.

BASED AND REDPILLED
JOKER GANG RISE UP

Attached: 1535092743930.jpg (534x712, 74K)

Just like in that article where she mentioned that a guy complimented her strength and she responded that he needs to rethink his gender norms. She's a defensive cunt, her mind has been warped by ideology so she thinks men are out to get her.

It was a worse lie than the Smollett hoax. She "lifted something really heavy" and the guy said that he wouldn't be able to lift it? How could she have remembered that without knowing what she lifted? Anyone who unironically believed that story is autistic.

I just generally don't give a rat's ass about celebrities. Maybe most are fine, maybe most are off diddling children, either way, I'm not wasting time watching/listening to them outside of movies and tv shows.

I wasted 7, minutes and the only thing rhat bithered me was her belief that superman can be beaten by cap marvel.

I even liked how she gave props to other cap marvels like DCs.

Honestly, the film is shit, but brie's acting is the reason not her personality, and its not even brie, its the whole cast and movie is just so dull. Even Samuel L Jackson was shit.

Like he knew it was his last marvel movie so fuck it. Take the cheque and go home.

>not her personality
Someone's been living under a rock. This new stuff is damage control mandated by Disney.

You have to remember these videos are made to promote the actor and an upcoming film. Not like she sat down and came up with all this herself.

Though the no college thing is telling of how dumb she is.

>Bitching about his politics

Except this entire thread is about Brie being a bitch.

Also, Woods is funny. He pokes at people the same way anyone here would. Brie is just obnoxiously self righteous and narcissistic, and people don’t like it. Not hard to figure out.

>Like he knew it was his last marvel movie so fuck it.
He's in far from home

Is Brie Larson smelly?

Attached: CaptainArmpit.jpg (2205x2636, 483K)

How am I supposed to be offended by this? What the fuck is wrong with what she's saying?

Did you listen to two answers and then one it?

>huffing farts
>I get my politics from South Park!

Probably. You generally have to have pretty poor hygiene to get foot fungus.

Brie Larson is literally a horrid cunt. How come it is okay to defend an open racist misandrist? Is this board literally tumblr now?

>now
Yea Forumsmblr isnt just a meme.

I never supported her because WHY her Marvel? You're telling me you couldn't find a sexier more attractive blonde woman to play Carol? Also Wanda and Widow deserved a solo movie more than her, whether you like those characters or not at least they were established.

>an open racist misandrist?
Oh shit what did she say?

>Except this entire thread is about Brie being a bitch.

Started by OP posting a video where she's being silly and he's using it as some kind of proof that she's a bitch and you cannot support her in anyway.

I think the point is establishing an unestablished character as well as further exploring the tree side of things.

She propagates white genocide by saying she isn't interested in hearing white dudes' opinions and online movie reviews.

>She isn't sexy enough!

Not an argument.

>I don't need to hear the opinions of a 40 year old white dude on a Wrinkle in time
Dat's not racist, she just talking bout dat diversity blah blah
>Human Torch is suppose to be white, why make him a black guy?
YOU RACIST PIECES OF SHIT!! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU?? WE NEED DIVERSITY IN OUR MOVIES!!

This.
I wanted a dope spy action mystery flick starring Black Widow, not this dumpster fire.

She can't act worth a shit either.

What a disingenuous post.

The Human Torch can be black when it makes sense for the story, and MBJ was cast in the movie due to the personal connection with the director IIRC, and it worked because they made it make sense within the story by having Sue be adopted by the Storms.

Widow is getting a solo movie and Wanda's getting a web series.

The way you fellas have these months long meltdowns over things that weren’t even made for you is fairly pathetic.

I guess the argument is that Marvel is filled with more beefcake than cheesecake. This I can agree with. The eye candy for my "male gaze" is lack luster. Especially if someone like Brie Larson sees honest flirtations from a dude doing his job as sexual assault. I could only imagine the mental gymnastics that poor guy is going through in his head thinking back at all the times he might have inadvertently creeped out women.

This woman is a straight up cunt. Hope she gets replaced.

If some guy made Black Panther a white dude, would that be okay as long as it made sense for the story?

carol danvers is played by a delusional unlikeable powertripping cunt. is this not perfection? whats the problem?

Source? What did she say exactly?

This, movies made for women only do not need to appeal to the male audience. Look at Wonder Woman, it appealed to both men and woman and it was not nearly as divisive. Captain Marvel was made for woman only! Unless you're a white female(identifiable if warranted by your psychologist), you're not allowed to critique this film.

Yeah. People would get offended because there's a minority of stand-alone black characters in MCU, but if it could be rationalized that a white guy can be king of a black ethnostate, sure.

>Captain Marvel was made for woman only! Unless you're a white female(identifiable if warranted by your psychologist), you're not allowed to critique this film.
Where's all this coming from?

Yeah, but OP wants to be angry and wants us to be angry. Details like the ones you cite here only stand in the way of getting upset, so they're of no value or interest to him.

>Shits on niggers, faggots, liberals, transgenders and everyone else
>Can't stand when one white woman shits on them
Irony at its finest.

Learn to sage faggot

This is pretty fucking innocuous. She's being fun for the camera and we're supposed to think she's some sort of feminist bitch? It's almost like this thread was made by a shill to convince us of the opposite.

Learn to eat my ass faggot

Irony or hypocrisy?

These dudes are desperate to get back to the old days where every movie was about what a white guy was up to.

It is both, but it is in favor of the mainstream narrative. So it is bad objectively.

>its okay when they do it

There's already a white Black Panther type character called the White Wolf. And under certain circumstances yes it could work but you would have to jump through so many hoops to justify taking one of the few minority characters and replacing it with a white dude just because muh white representation.

>Look at Wonder Woman, it appealed to both men and woman and it was not nearly as divisive.

Wonder Woman had months long hate campaign that constantly attacked Gal Gadot over her looks and ridiculed the setting and how it was going to suck because of DCEU. And there was also plenty of bitching and whining about feminism in the run up to its release. The only difference was that Brie had the temerity to actually tell people, i.e. mostly oline trolls who were preemptively shitting on CM to go fuck themselves. And nothing wounds the insecure male ego more than a strong woman standing up for herself and giving you the finger.

Thats a fascinating alternative history story user. Will you share more of your work?

It's just shit about her personal life. Am I supposed to judge her for it or something...?

That's exactly what happened. People were for example bitching how sexist it was that WW had female only showings in some places and those iirc had to be cancelled due to the outrage. The movie also had a similar "people buy tickets for the less fortunate" viral campaigns that you saw happen for Black Panther and Captain Marvel.

That is not what happened, nor what I've seen incel shill.

She's a bitch for existing.

Okay, I am not an english speaker, but even I know saying "Duuh" means "of course, it's obvious". It's an other way to answer yes. How do you not know that ?

>muh stronk woman is menacing
Good, good goys.

Not that guy but here you go

indiewire.com/2017/05/alamo-drafthouse-all-female-wonder-woman-1201833537/

The left is the anti-israel side. Didn't you hear the president?

None of that ever happened, you crazy sperg.

>its okay when Disney does it
complex.com/pop-culture/2019/01/gofundme-to-get-young-girls-to-see-captain-marvel

Gotta keep it honest.

man, pay for advertisement

I'm not saying it's okay.

Can someone explain why people get infuriated about hat ?

i mean, yes, she is assertive, but since when is it a reason to rage about. she doesn't say anything that could be considered triggering, there.

>I defy anyone to still support Brie as Captain Marvel after watching this entire video.
Okay what part of the video is supposed to trigger me.

Attached: This is the least important movie in the history of cinema.jpg (1327x425, 229K)

why ?

>is she trying to come across as unlikable,
What's unlikeable, there ?

How so ?

So, you think they would dare have a charity campaign to get fatherless underprivileged boys only showings to see Shazam?

Attached: TheREALCaptainMarvel.jpg (864x1146, 81K)

>was her belief that superman can be beaten by cap marvel.
She didn't even said this.

She is a woman. How dare you imply a MAN no matter how SUPER he was could stand a chance. That's it. I'm starting a hashtag over this. Consider your life forfeit.

Attached: 1456645075381.jpg (1024x976, 297K)

>it's the movie rotten tomatoes don't want to have opinion on
Second line and it's already false. Don't care reading the rest of it.

Th audience score has improved again, btw.

>implies Supes wouldn't just roll over to give it to her
He is a legit gentleman.

buy my purse

also rip steve

Attached: Dr21SeoW.jpg (816x1200, 154K)

Jesus Christ that is cringe.

>- d'uh!
She didn't say duh for that question.

>all that damage control spam out of nowhere
kek

Attached: Captain Triggered.jpg (849x676, 26K)

This seems like trolling

>damage control
you know it's only dmage control if it actually failed, right ?

The critic score has dipped again as well, btw.

I'm not sure who she thought she was fooling with that shit.

Maybe legit fake dorks.

I don't think she was trying to fool anyone.

i for one support replacing her with a black woman

>French-Canadian
Hmmm

I bet she has nice feet

I don't know who you think you're trying to fool with that shit.

What upset you in her replies ?

fooling you of what ?

This but unironically

Attached: amazing-spider-man-annual-16-08.jpg (969x1429, 339K)

You'd think a black woman would have any problems with having a supportive white male?

This is a lizard disguised as a human.

Being a retarded attention whore, fishing for more (You)s pretending to give a shit about Stan Lee, when her picture is nothing but a retarded selfie showing off her designer purse.

This is "duckface peace sign infront of your dead grandfather's open casket" levels of bad, and you are a legit psychopath for even having to ask.

she is just so fucking basic and plain
how does a person like that decide to become an actress? have you seen an actor get interviewed before? they are quick and witty because thats part of what acting is
At least replace her ith a sassy black wman or something, someone with a real personality.
If this wasnt part of the mcu nobody would have ever watched this movie, red letter media put it best this is jupiter assending all over again

irl black women and white men get along

>Being a retarded attention whore, fishing for more (You)s pretending to give a shit about Stan Lee, when her picture is nothing but a retarded selfie showing off her designer purse.
What, you are into purses and she didn't fool you because you weren't tricked into buying her purse ?

>she is just so fucking basic and plain
Disagreeing about that, honestly, but since when basic and plain is upsetting ?

I honestly was hoping the Brei Larson controversy was overblown, but yeah. I'm glad I'm not invested in this character.

this but unironically

she may aswell say epic for the win and talk about internet memes, you are in complete denial. Thats the kind of person she is

So is Chris Hemsworth, and he is the optimum of white male masculinity. Who got emasculated in Thor Ragnorok. The point is these are actors and give little shits of the roles that play. It is a paycheck and a checkmark in your actor's guild book.

>she may aswell say epic for the win and talk about internet memes
It's a fucking wired interview. About google search, they do it for many actor. the reason it is "epic meme" is because wired frame their interview like this. Even more so when it's google search questions.

>Who got emasculated in Thor Ragnorok.
No, he wasn't.

>changing the goalpost
She is a borign person and a boring actress and she is going to butcher and character she plays
I can barely stand looking at her for dice minutes ley alone two hours

Agreed, I felt the same way about Chris Hemsworth. He is your generic chad.

Let's not bring any facts into this

What a cunt

I laughed.

I don't really give a shit about who's playing Captain Marvel, it doesn't matter to me. I'm also aware that celebrities aren't always nice people. There are tons of stories about some specific directors and actors being insufferable cunts. But it doesn't affect me, so I don't particularly mind it as long as their movies are entertaining to watch.

Still, that was an unusually cranky interview. I wonder if she realizes how defensive, hostile and unpleasant she came across in that video.

Yea Forums btfo

Attached: 1551974902219.jpg (1920x2160, 227K)

Someone post that Bendis's comic with a White Black Panther

>I wonder if she realizes how defensive, hostile and unpleasant she came across in that video.
Enabling cunt culture.

But Wonder Woman was good

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (960x882, 59K)

>Still, that was an unusually cranky interview.
It really wwasn't.
>. I wonder if she realizes how defensive, hostile and unpleasant she came across in that video.
She doesn't ? how do you even get that ?

Speedrunner trannies btfo!

Attached: 1552227248724.jpg (1241x1067, 129K)

>I wonder if she realizes how defensive, hostile and unpleasant she came across in that video.
RDJ's had more "joke on you" attitude than she had.

>lacking the ability to read body messages
Are you unironically autistic?

This is true, but he does not try to pick a fight with virtue signal.

>where_do_you_think_we_are.png

The difference is WW is actually a good movie.

>can't even photoshop it properly
At least try goddammit.

>fart

>high effort trolling
that is like saying captain marvel was good

She's cute. Enjoy your famed "red pill" ya spergs.

This video had way more dislikes than likes when I watched it 3 days ago. Weird.

>flat ass
>man jaw
>fungus feet
So all it takes to be cute is being white and blond?

Attached: 1470628014389.jpg (226x258, 9K)

pure coincidence

seems like a totally normal person

>unironically using body language as an argument

wew lad

>t. autist

>but he does not try to pick a fight with virtue signal.
Neither was she. there is a bit of projecting from your part, there. Also, Virtue signalling complains are always stupid.

Imagine this user, you've been on a media parade for the past couple weeks. Hundreds of asinine reporters asking you nothing questions and to end it all off from weeks of tiring you are asked shitty questions about google search. If you watch any other of these videos you see the actors are all tired and fed up. fair enough honestly. Also what the fuck is this doing on Yea Forums?

Oh stop lying.

>>lacking the ability to read body messages
I get body language and there was nothing negative with it.

Have you considered you might be projecting things that aren't there. At most she is being cheeky and other MCU actor wired interview were far more cheeky than her.

>Yea Forums
Get out.

>She propagates white genocide

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Oh stop lying.
there is no lie. Also, Did you say a woman was virtue signalling ? I mean, you would have some grounds if she was talking about black people but usually, virtue signalling complain are about men saying good stuffs about women.

You do realize that Brie Larson is white, right? You cannot accuse her of "being racist against whtie people" (this is impossible, btw). The worst you could say is that she's self-hating.

Women are like Russians, their first instinct is to lie, obfuscate and deny even when there are no immediate reasons to do so.

Stormniggers are the very definition of "crybullies". Always spitting venom and hatred while claming to be the victims.

Self hating racism is still racism.

That video really triggered you, huh?

Brie Larson don't even hate white people. she even date white people.

Duuuh. Why are you asking that? Is that, like, a personal attack or something?

Attached: 6.png (246x222, 65K)

That part was so weird.

I don't get why she's so defensive during the interview.
There aren't "AHA GOTCHA" questions, this was literally bought and paid for by Marvel, who handpicked questions to try and make her seem as good as possible.
This is the internet.
The most searched questions are probably "Who's got the nudes?" and "What does her fungus smell like haha asking for a friend"

First, her "Duh" was a positive duh, as in "Of course, it's obvious, video game are awesome"
Second, did you google that question yourself ? why do you feel personally attacked about her answering a question you didn't ask in the first place ? and what's wrong with her being cheeky about the answer ?

>Samual L Jackson said he liked anime and hentai
>this bitch makes faces and says “duuuuhhhh” to the most basic of questions
Christ

You and Brie need to stop acting like you guys gave a shit about Wrinkle in Time so much. That's the real infuriating part, starting all of this bullshit over a novel that was for EVERYONE and used to be required reading because of it being a damn good story, and trying to shove your goddamn politics into it.

>I don't get why she's so defensive
But she isn't.

>south park invented the idea of smelling your own farts
>thinking south park is smart enough to invent anything
You're the real South Park watcher here, buddy-boo.

>>this bitch makes faces and says “duuuuhhhh” to the most basic of questions
She said it twice and it doesn't have negative connotations.

Why does this bitch frown so much?

Attached: total and utter disgust.png (595x442, 218K)

>and used to be required reading

I had never even heard of it until the movie came out.

>But she isn't.
Is this some kind of personal attack?

Yes, I waited for you to make that post so I could say it was wrong, no matter the content, because I have decided that you, user, I don't like you.

Now my life goal is accomplished.

I didn't watch the video and I don't need to.

Everyone who doesnt like Brie doesnt like her opinions, so a video where she talks is only going to be more of what they dont like. People who dont care or who like her will be presented with a person saying things that they dont care about or that they like. Literally nothing will change for anyone. Every single person ITT has the same opinion they had before the thread started. This is just outrage farming.

If we can demonize Michael Jackson based on rumour and hearsay and ban his music, we can definitely disregard Brie Larson as being a literal Satan and have any movie she's been near burned on a pyre based on things she has actually said.

Attached: high cat.jpg (316x343, 39K)

>doesnt like her opinions,
It's not like the opinions she says in that interview are even cotnroversial in the first place. At worst some could be get upset at her not answering who would win between supe and cap vel and even that, you need to want to be upset to get any angry about it.

>If we can demonize Michael Jackson based on rumour and hearsay
There is a staggering pile of cohrant testimonies. That's more than rumors.

>and ban his music
His music isn't banned.

I dont care. I didnt watch the interview. Are you not getting it? Whether I hate her or like her I will feel the exact same way after watching it. This thread is pointless Yea Forums outrage shitfarming.

Did you just compare accusation of being a paedophile to accusation of being a non-agreeable person ?

Hollywood produced another disgusting cow that thinks they have worth or value when they're just a money printing factory for execs to bleed the endless droves of mindless sheep that fawn over her instead of activating their brains and improving their lives.

My opinion changed thanks to the video. I hadn't really seen her in action before so I had no opinion of her, but after seeing that little interview, I get the vibe she's an insecure and easily offended person (and judging by this thread, so are her fans).

>Are you not getting it?
Missing my point, it's simply than, in this case, she didn't even had any opinion people here disagree with.

where do you think you are?

What part of that post advocated for any kind of admonishment of Michael Jackson?