Jinx Thread

What do you think her life was like before she became a petty criminal? How is she handling being a reluctant superhero?

Attached: 1551489659021.webm (1280x720, 1.21M)

>What do you think her life was like before she became a petty criminal?

I know she was black and bald.

>What do you think her life was like before she became a petty criminal?
Probably neglected and/or abused because she couldn't control her bad luck powers, which gave her the mentality that she could only be a villain.
>How is she handling being a reluctant superhero?
She's not really reluctant, she seems pretty happy with the change by the end of the series and in the (dubiously canon) comics.

Attached: 10cb38e428630ca1a6b7c1b4673544fd.jpg (774x1032, 55K)

>She's not really reluctant, she seems pretty happy with the change by the end of the series and in the (dubiously canon) comics.

Yeah but that's only because her boyfriend made her, she'll go back to being evil after they break up

Kid Flash was only half of the reason, Madame Rouge's rejection was the other half.

Madam Rouge was the catalyst yes but Wally's persuasion ultimately turned her 'good'. Other villains would've seen Jinx's potential, like Slade.

God, imagine how badass Jinx and Slade would've been together.

Attached: 1496581957455.png (264x418, 8K)

Attached: Jinx.png (1920x1080, 904K)

I hope her former friends get revenge on her for betraying them.

They're too incompetent to, Wally wouldn't let them touch her, imagine Mammoth trying to lead them

Honestly I think they'd be happy she made it out. Gizmo and Mammoth seem like they had a sibling relationship with Jinx. Seyemore probably only with a crush.

Honestly they should be considered with getting another girl villain break up that suasage fest.

Attached: Angel_(Earth-Teen_Titans).JPG.jpg (303x351, 23K)

Maybe Cheshire since she showed up again at the end

Attached: Cheshire-teen-titans-villans-11120605-640-480.jpg (640x480, 89K)

Attached: villains02.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

I remember one idea I had for a fanfic involved Jinx being chosen to lead the Teen Titans's equivalent to the Suicide Squad(they'd technically be known as Titans South), with most of the other members besides Jinx being younger members of the Titans's rogues gallery, being offered the choice of working with the Titans under a strict parole

Uh huh, how's it now?

never got around to doing anything with it unfortunately

well with the stuff i draw her doing she doesn't have time to be a superhero

prove it
(nice drawings only, please)

nothing i can post here as of right now

Attached: jinxandraveincrop.png (243x183, 34K)

jinx is best 'girl'

cute

Post more original comic Jinx

I feel like this incarnation either has heritage from Azarath or is half-demon, since that's not the kind of skin humans can have.

Gizmo and Mammoth weren't happy with her when they found out in the climax episode. I think See-More was her only genuine friend in that team.

Yeah but now See-More got cucked so he's probably mad as he should be

Gizmo and Mammoth, or at least Gizmo, kinda struck me as being a shitty friend in the first place.

Wasn't she the only one trying to take her villainy career seriously before Kid Flash showed up? I can't imagine she'd be happy with the others screwing off all the time.

To be fair, why would you want to make your villain career riskier for some old geezers

They were right to lay low

>I really want to rewatch TT from start to finish
>I know about the cliffhanger ending
Does anyone else avoid watching something that never got a proper ending because you know it will leave you feeling empty? Why do so many good, plot driven shows do this

Just consider the second-to-last episode the ending, it's much, much more fitting.

There's always the comics *shrugs*

No because I still enjoy what was there

Because capitalism doesn't care if something is good

The comics were terrible tho

That's exactly why they should be pissed at her. She wanted them to be real hardcore villains, so they go and join the Brotherhood of Evil like she wanted, then she backstabs them and leaves them.

>ALL FOR SOME BOY

Attached: 1548013497425.jpg (346x426, 25K)

Take your shit to /pol/ retard.

Attached: 783AD1B7-836D-45DA-9719-CFD5A8E1373E.jpg (440x386, 37K)

T. Capitalist

Too little too late.

Attached: 2992affbed026fcdede4ff7caea94e652d34bdc7.png (1402x2321, 893K)

Always remember Raven, Jinx, & Power Girl love Coffee. Which I respect.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I don’t know who she is but I already adore the design

Attached: A0D8FAE3-6E44-4396-9C41-FDC25F71A700.png (1334x750, 829K)

Attached: Hive15.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

pink pubes

Heh, breaker style for 2 seconds.
YEEHOO

So, that's it, huh. We are some kind of...Titans South?

>Why do so many good, plot driven shows do this
Because you and many other people (including most of this board) have no fucking clue what a cliffhanger actually is.

Cliffhanger: main storyline unresolved
Not a cliffhanger: BUT MUH PLOT POINT(S)

An ending to a show that answered all lingering questions would be fucking terrible, which is why it is literally never done.

What the hell a Yakuza reference in Yea Forums?

Attached: best_boi.jpg (400x400, 55K)

It wasn't a cliffhanger though. Just the writers trying to seem smart by making a final episode THAT'S A METAPHOR ABOUT THE SHOW ENDING. IT'S LITERALLY CALLED "Things Change" FOR GOD'S SAKE. THE WRITERS EVEN ADMITTED IT.

Bump

Did DC ever retcon her existence to where she looks more like cartoon Jynx in the comics?

Looks more like an egyptian loli than black.

>arms crossed at the beginning
>purple coming from her hands
Yes, she played Yakuza 0 & played Majima with Breaker Style

Attached: 329117e2d1b17671d1e2d0db1271c658.jpg (423x457, 19K)

>You know what they say.

Given her trust issues and guarded personality, I'm willing to bet she was a runaway from an abusive home or an orphaned street urchin.

Her negative perception of her own powers suggests that, in the past, they probably hurt people she cared about. Or maybe the bad luck her mere presence invited meant that she was routinely bullied or chased out from anywhere she might have otherwise called a home.

The ease with which she seems to fall for strong, earnest guys suggests that she harbours a lot of insecurity and self-loathing about her villainous lifestyle, which further suggests that she simply does evil because she believes she can't be good. This was confirmed in the show itself during the Kid Flash episode, I think. Her sadistic streak when she's in battle (as evidenced by her Cheshire Cat grin and mocking jibes) is probably the result of bitterness or contempt for "normals" who she probably views as being overly-idealistic or pampered by their lack of alienation.

Overall, I'd say she was orphaned or abandoned due to her powers and left to fend for herself on mean urban streets where everyone either attempted to use her or distance herself from her. It wasn't long before she naturally developed into a loner and a cynic who fell into the role society had cast her in through nihilism and hopelessness. Her sadistic streak developed quickly after she began to mete out damage to the society that rejected her and it took Kid Flash breaking through her emotional walls to believe that maybe there was a chance for her to be happy as opposed to vengeful and alone.

See filename.
She's never named in-series, has no lines, and her powers seem to be flight and changing the size of her wings.