Look user, animaniacs predicted how you would look as an adult

Look user, animaniacs predicted how you would look as an adult

Attached: 00CB0312-BF1F-4DF3-BF18-60EB69FE0452.png (1136x640, 988K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lyus5kz8wB0
unpromisedone.blogspot.com/2012/11/meet-dennis-quozl-falk-man-who-got-tiny.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but I still have my hair and I'm under 200 pounds

yeah and I always wear socks unless sleeping or at the beach

Ha! Shame on you I'm a nigger so they're only 99% right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lyus5kz8wB0

>wearing socks at home
shame on you

Jokes on them, i'm bald, wear green, don't have glasses and my room is no where as clean as this overweight gentleman's room. Oh and I have one of those gay DXRacer chairs. SO HA!

That's not me at all, I talk about video games too!

Jokes on you. This is considered beautiful now

If he identify as woman

I don't get how the fuck people can stand walking barefoot on floors without carpeting

Nah, that ain't me. I'm more Grant Morrison by way of someone who has never had sex.

Look just cause Americans have lowered thier standards doesn't mean the rest of us have as well.

The internet was much better before normies ruined it.

>N-No, really, we haven't changed in the same way, you're just projecting.
It's adorable how you hanger-ons try to justify this little relationship of ours. At least Britain had the decency to say "son, you want to go all in on this stupid thing? Well we'll do it faster!" The rest of you Euros are just following the suit uncle Sam mistakingly chose to wear with various degrees of honest.

>wearing pants

Nope

sweep the floor every now and then and you won't feel any crumbs or rocks or whatever on the tile

No they didn't, I'm not that fat, my glasses don't have blue frames, my feet each have five toes, my nose isn't fucked up, and I'm not bald.
Also I have facial hair and I know for a fact that based on the contents of that room, I would not get along with that guy if he was real.

Fun fact, Animaniacs has the earliest recording of an autistic cartoon fan tipping a fedora when some news crew filmed the fans who won a contest lining up outside the studio.

I'm surprised whang or downtherabbithole or whomst-ever--the-fuck hasn't made a video about the creepy autismo that stalked Dot's voice actress.

For real? Redpill me on it.

WAY before my time and I'm a crusty 27 year old boomer. This article covers it well though.

unpromisedone.blogspot.com/2012/11/meet-dennis-quozl-falk-man-who-got-tiny.html

Is it that bitch that still makes threads about Captain Marvel?

The one thing they got right was me not wearing socks at home.

I wear socks though

>not wearing socks
do you live in a 5th world country?

But I'm not white or that fat. Hairline is started to fade, but I can always shave my head.

Because it's fucking normal you dweeb. Once you start feeling icky you know you're way past due cleaning the floor.

I'm skinny as shit, though.

I wear socks and I'm slightly underweight.

I'm a freaking stick. I can see my ribs.