Dan swears revenge on the characters of the last show you watched, how does it go?

Dan swears revenge on the characters of the last show you watched, how does it go?

Attached: MV5BMTFhNmY0YWMtNWFlYy00NDFlLTg1NmEtNGRkNzJhZTllM2M4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_ (477x268, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlxmKsTvcLg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dan gets sent to arkham

>Kids Next Door
A manchild, through rage induced craftsmanship, outsmarts the main 5 and somehow gets to moonbase before being defeated by the fact that you can’t beat kids.

>American Dad
Dan Vs the CIA... Not bad!

I watched A.P. Bio this’ll end in a bromance.

I want this to be a thing.

>Kim Possible
Dan Vs Kim Possible, I guess it would be someone calling in Kim cause Dan is being annoying and he loses interest in them and focuses solely on Kim.
I could see Elise calling in Kim just to mess with Dan and be rid of him for a day.

Dan inevitably destroys everything he comes in contact with and being obstructed just leads to escalation. The man is a force of nature and would decimate any cartoon setting.

Dan Vs this thing. I'm pretty drunk right now, so I can't think in a scenario.

Attached: 41PUYJRNKJL._SX342_.jpg (342x428, 19K)

>The Dragon Prince

A short manchild will instigate a war between the races of man and elf because of reasons

He gets into an argument about toxic masculinity with Crazy Jane

Dan vs Philosophical strippers.

>I don't know, Lin. He seemed pretty insistent on the order being right and I hate not giving the customer what he wanted.
>Oh, Bobby. I'm sure he'll be fine. I bet he won't even notice he got the wrong bag. Teddy sure didn't.
>Yeah, Mom, because Teddy is totally the standard you wanna go by here.

Attached: Bob's Burgers.jpg (1440x1080, 271K)

>Johnny Bravo

I don't know. I feel like both characters suffer from comedy punchline where they're almost destined to lose because it's funny.

>Mighty Max
Max tricks Dan into blowing up Skullmaster's house or something.

Why would Dan be so angry at small, innocent Hilda

Attached: s-gNk10b_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

SHE KNEW WHAT SHE DID CHRIS! WHO’S SIDE ARE YOU ON?

A never ending Feedback loop of petty spite and vengeance..

Attached: 13C7ACDF-334B-4BFE-99BF-244A73BBFFF6.jpg (800x590, 66K)

>Look, Dan, you know these fights with little girls never work out for...
>I did NOT lose to the Fireside Girls. I'm just biding my time, that's all.

>Giant steps on Dan's apartment
>Clearly a Hilda conspiracy as she commands them, he saw the proof

Attached: Ch2_the-midnight-giant_titlecard.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

I wonder how’d he do against Tom and Jerry

Dan could easily beat Kim he’d get his ass kicked twice and than learn to get at her he needs to embarrass her and he’d do it.

He’d save Tom from Jerry.

gets beat up, finds where she lives and just gets her at school.

It would devolve into a hissy fit slapfight where both would look ridiculous and no one would win.

HE KNOW WHAT SHE DID TO THOSE POOR ELVES.

>She Knows what she did to those Elves
Those Elves know what they did

>I should've said race war

>mickey mouse
Dan vs tinnitus

Sets her house on fire by mistake and then celebrates it pretending it was his plan all along.

Dan VS The Grand Tour.
Now this is something I would watch!

Dan vs the Polity

I like to think it ends with dan somehow getting his hands on a holon.

Attached: 1552149006919.png (336x276, 137K)

I legitimately have no clue.

Attached: Histeria.png (512x384, 255K)

Depends on if he's after heroes or villains.

Dan vs Mob? Would it just be like Reigen didn't accept his coupon or something?

I love this

The last show I watched was Star Trek, so I guess ol' Bill Shatner can just karate chop him up.
The last cartoon I watched was Nerdland. In which case I support him, that movie was shit and deserves everything bad to happen to it.

Attached: nerdland-clip-superJumbo.jpg (436x898, 163K)

Dan vs. The Venture Bros.

I'd watch it.

Dan vs. Konosuba
>dan tries to burn down the guild because they wouldnt let him use his own character card
>dan teaches megumin how to make explosions without magic
>darkness gets a crush on dan for being more of a loser than kazuma
>kazuma and dan square off and challenge each other over who is more of a neet and otaku than the other, nobody wins because they realize its nothing to be proud about
>somehow dan kidnaps the demon king to prove to kazuma that hes better than him, accidentally frees him and the demon king escapes. Dan gets upset, saying "you should be thanking me, i just got you another season"
>aqua gets excited, draws up a crowd and everyone cheers at the hope of another season
>dan leans into kazuma and asks "how long has she not been wearing underwear?"
>kazuma shrugs, "episode 1?"
>Danosuba

Attached: 507B6F11-612F-473E-969A-5594C1259DF9.gif (460x426, 655K)

>Big City Greens

Pretty much like a normal BCG episode except it's not Cricket's fault this time.

>Senpai Guy
This would just be a regular episode.

I can imagine him becoming a candidate to join the guild of calamitous intent.

LOUD HOUSE!

is that Tom Dover's son

Attached: 2ce.png (255x262, 93K)

It might be.
This one is clearly Pacifica Northwest's cousin or something.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-12-04h19m20s291.png (512x384, 190K)

Dan swears revenge against Dr. Venture and finds himself in competition with the Monarch when he joins the Guild of Calamitous Intent to do so.

Dan becomes akus number one assasin before being defeated by the fact that he doesnt really know how to fight

Gee, wouldn't really feel fair if he went after Milo Murphy...

>Family Guy
I don't even know, but I hope there's a chicken fight-styled scene between him and Peter.

Sidenote: Dan Vs. was too good for this world and it's a shame how it was overshadowed by Horse Cartoon during it's run. Although it's unlikely, I wish we got at least another season, it's clear that the interest from the creators is there considering they still update the official Facebook page a little over (holy shit) 7 years after it's been cancelled, just look at today's great post

Attached: DanVsFB.png (488x186, 9K)

I’d classify Dan as a pretty up there villain. Near top tier purely due to his successful history, work ethic, and his loyal minion. He of course wouldn’t become he top most tier, since any attempt to do so by him would be extremely pathetic and sad due to his poverty

>Gravity Falls
Probably mad the Mystery Shack’s a fake

>TMNT
He'll destroy every pizza place in the city to keep them away from their fuel source.

>Louis it's happening American Dad is attacking us!
>Oh no peter is it that sexy CIA agent Stan attacking you.
>No it's just waiting wait wait did you say sexy?
>A man that stays in relative shape with a strong chin noo peter noo why would I find a man who isn't constantly drunk sexy.
>This Louis This is why you're known as the worst wife.

>Tonight I'll Dine on TURTLE SOUP!
>Enjoy your salmonella

>swears revenge on the Doom Patrol
he's probably gonna get killed by Jane

Definitely not open season 3 because it does not exist

Horses were superior.

>Miraculous Ladybug

He gets Akumatized by Hawkmoth. And when he gets defeated and finds out Hawkmoth Akumatized him, he swears revenge on him next.

Could he defeat Hawkmoth? In fact could Ladybug and Cat Noir take him, he's capable of a lot despite being who he is

Depends on what he’s Akumatized into,

>knd
>vs a manchild
Was there ever an episode with this premise, because this sounds strong in general

Dan: you stupid blonde green eyed nerd.
Goku: Kaaaaaa meeeeee haaaaaa meeee HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Attached: cd6194f8f273a68f9a5101f916eb6589.jpg (498x826, 157K)

to be fair many Dan fans were also horse fans

>The Boondocks

>Grandad it looks like this guy won’t stop until he gets his revenge on you, you should just find him and apologize
>apologize for what?! For cutting his little ass at the line in Wendy’s? Hell no, besides that little creep had it coming, taking so damn long to order and all I wanted was a burger and a shake
>Well he seemed to get real angry once you took his order by mistake
>shoot if you ask me I did that little weirdo a favor, that much food for and for what? He ain’t growing no more, besides I shared the food with you boys, this way I didn’t have to pay for two more combos! Everybody wins!
>I don’t know grandad, I can’t help but feel this will all end badly
>ay yo grandad check it out, that little nigga is back and he’s about to take a deuce on our yard!
>What?! Huey go out there and kick his ass before it takes a crap on the yard!
>but this is your chance to apologize grandad
>I don’t want to! Go on you can take him he’s your size!

Attached: 3E98A63A-88DB-4D71-AAAD-7F86092EEB27.jpg (675x450, 59K)

Read it in their voices, good job.

Attached: 1503788599517.jpg (500x500, 56K)

>The Flash
Gets a recurring role and dies in the season finale saving Iris

Just watched Willy Wonka and The Chocolate factory. Oh boy, the havoc that would come.

"He discontinued my favorite candy bar! He will suffer!"

Damn that’d Be a good episode

Do you think dan is petty and vengeful enough to swear revenge on an 11 year old boy who has sisters that will kill dan if he touches a single white hair on his head?

yes?

>Dan vs Christian Weston Chandler
This could only be good, although Dan is fucked if Chris has his medallion

>Dan vs Lupin III
I assume he swears revenge on Lupin because he was unable to find his remote and assuming Lupin stole it.

I don't think Dan's gonna win this one.

Attached: Batman-Beyond-Why-Bruce-Wayne-Quit-740x431.jpg (740x431, 57K)

Thanks for reminding me about the FB page. Dan (IRL Dan Mandel - who updates the page) said the first time he posts something that gets no likes is when he'll abandon the page. A few years ago he posted a bunch of deleted scenes, and was teasing a bunch of blooper audio tracks that he apparently has but didn't know how to convert into the right format. (I haven't checked the page for probably 6 months but I assume he still hasn't posted them)

Can’t really remember the last cartoon I watched so I’ll just go with
>OK K.O.!
If he centered his rage at the Boxmores it could be gold, maybe something about the green pointy jerk or the red brainy moron accidentally wrecking his shit during a fight

Dis gun be gud

youtu.be/jlxmKsTvcLg

Attached: Jackass-logo.gif (200x200, 8K)

He was pissed at the lemonade stand kids, so there's no reason for him not to get pissed at Lincoln if he does something to piss him off.

>Summer Camp Island
Dan makes a ruckus complaining how cute everything is, and the witches catapult him away. Oscar and Hedgehog go and find him and see what his problem is. Dan vows to get revenge on the witches and enlists the unwilling Oscar and Hedgehog. On their way back to camp, Dan grows fond of Oscar and Hedgehog's kind way of treating others and decides he's not angry anymore.

Forgot to add
>They all get back to camp
>"Ew it's that jerk again"
>witches catapult Dan back home
>he's pissed again and vows to get revenge even though he doesn't know where the island is