Star Vs Symbology Until Sunday

Two different royal lines, two similar insects, two different pies. We are yet to see if there are more hidden bits, or if they were just lucky coincidences that matched their place in the puzzle. Still, we are looking into it and seeing if we can find more little pieces while we see the Kingdom Of Mewni and what will happen to it next episodes come this weekend.

Attached: 1549886075235.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI
youtu.be/bTp2-CRXNQE
svtfoe.booru.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want to see "Star vs" in the comfiness of your house here are the Mega links for the whole show
Links:
Season 1 & 2
mega.nz/#F!D8AyFbiS!TpnOlAx2_IG1bzryIlg9Sw

Season 3
mega.nz/#F!mfZCESyT!LG4hOsxr3R9CgqoRTMThzA

Newest episodes!

S04E01 - Butterfly Follies
mega.nz/#!jB42hSCZ!Omxep1PY9H3TGuU9xUUD7GqyvW8bL7R0c5YR8cAHcV8

S04E02 - Escape From the Pie Folk
mega.nz/#!SVhEmQIZ!_Io4k94moqJRnt9ZOAAQF7-1mOs_0xl-LAVUpwuqjbI

Attached: 1512990537494.png (800x450, 310K)

>Swimsuit
Even though we see which swimsuit Star goes with in the Beach Day photo, I kind of hope she drags Marco along to Quest Buy or wherever to help her decide which one to get anyways while Tom waits on a bench outside of the shop, fucking around on his phone

Does anyone care about Kelly?

Attached: S2E33_Kelly_looking_very_sad.png (1920x1080, 885K)

Make Mewni Great Again

Not particularly, no. Some fan artists draw her kinda cute, but that's about it.
What actually is her appeal? Is it just le brown skin? Is it the long hair? Is it her supposedly epic sword skills? Is it her Goblin Dog addiction? Because that's about all we have to work with. She seems like some extra crappy Jackie stand-in for another love rival, with somehow even less substance.

If you need an example of what I'm talking about, here's a video I made of all the signatures Yea Forums made for Moot's retirement.
youtu.be/bTp2-CRXNQE

Tom is a cuck

Attached: I don't feel so baaaa.png (757x1251, 941K)

Would the show been better if Jackie's love interest was Star? Marco would still have a crush on Jackie. But now it's a circular love triangle.

Attached: between star and jackie.jpg (500x550, 40K)

>Curse of the Blood Moon

If this doesn't have a Castlevania reference, I'll be upset.

>Swim Suit
Remember, 'swimsuit' is all one word. Swim Suit means something else entirely.

Attached: Swim Suit.jpg (961x641, 134K)

Yes, it would've made it 100% better.

>right after Moon Remembers
OH SHIT

will pic related ever be topped?

Attached: MISTAKES WERE MADE 3.png (768x384, 267K)

If, and only if, while Star and Marco are looking for Moon in different dimensions, and Marco has his adult body, he confesses that he does have feelings for "Star Butterfly", and Moon, thanks to her amnesia and believing she is Star Butterfly, immediately starts flirting with him and fondling his abs.

Hmm. 'Lake House' could also be referring to this magic LCL fluid. We know Toffee is coming back because a) Eclipsa is not a villain meaning Globgor probably also isn't b) Ludo walked away holding Toffee's eye, and holding on to one of Toffee's body parts is the way he got infected by him the first time.

So do all 3 of them end up together in that scenario?

This should always be in the OP now that /sveg/ is back. Also, Broly wants some Starco to smile at

Attached: broly_super_artwork.png (224x647, 138K)

The synopsis makes a reference to the Beach Day photo, but says they get interrupted by Eclipsa. So "Swim Suit" probably has a double meaning.

Yep

Attached: Happy Broly.jpg (812x1075, 114K)

Does whoever uploaded the S4 episodes put them in a mega folder like the S3? If so a link to that would be useful going forward so that we'd be able to know where to look for the rest of the season.

Attached: starco_u_thinking_wut_i'm_thinking.jpg (930x522, 71K)

how does the royal magic work anyway? I thought the butterflt bloodline was magic, how this people with pies running through their veins have so much power?

Pro tip: the blood doesn't matter, you're being played by /pol/

It initially comes from exposure to magic through the wand. Like the first person to get the wand wouldn't have had cheek marks at first, but eventually would gain them through using the wand and then eventually also go through Mewberty and gain the Butterfly mode. Then someone with the marks will pass them down to their children.

The two depictions of Festivia as a baby show her with no marks, but then she does as an adult, and so probably the first Butterfly to get the wand started the same way. She's shown being given the wand as a baby, and then her daughters were born with marks and so on and on until Moon and Star.

Also there's Marco temporarily gaining marks when using the wand, but since that could also be linked to Blood Moon stuff it's not as solid evidence as Festivia.

Attached: festivia baby.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

I kinda went out of the way of my main point there, but what I was getting at is that there's probably nothing significant about the original Butterflys' bloodline itself.

They were just the first people to get the wand and then the magic itself did the work on them. The same could happen to anyone who messed around with it long enough, which Star's ancestors did.

Magic causes mutations. Star casually mentioned back in S2 that the wand is radioactive. So giving the wand to a piefolk baby like Festivia and having her grow up with it made her magical.

That's also where the cheekmarks come from. They're an expression of the "magic" mutation. Marco has cheekmarks too, presumably on account of being exposed to a shitload of magic, but so far they only only activate in special circumstances like when he's using the wand or kissing Star.

Attached: c4c7f35015932d0103362dd3c56f302c477bc1a1r1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

Well excuse me for imageposting faggot.

Not "special circumstances", instances of using the wand (which is a focus) and moments of extreme emotion (kissing Star). Magic is shown to be extremely volatile in relation to emotions, such as Eclipsa being able to use magic without the wand when Moon was trying to kill Meteora, despite her own admission of not even having a Butterfly form.

A bit off-topic, but I wonder just how really spells are made. Star just seems to combine random words to form different spells, is it more of a instinct thing and the wand just forms it into reality? If so, learning magic is just really thinking of whatever you want done and saying a random phrase.

Attached: Crystal dagger heart attack.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

So since magic isn't solely inherited and can be passed on to people with no bloodline connection to the Butterflies, and since Mewberty is exclusive to those with magic...does that mean Marco will turn into a Star-obsessed butterfly form at some point this season?

Toffee better happen this season
Season 3 had wasted potential for him to come back as this warrior lizard

Seems like Star and Eclipsa have more of a natural inclination for it and for others it's much harder. Not everyone would be able to just grab it and come up with a random spell.

Star has an instinctive talent for creating spells, apparently. But there is some sort of actual mechanics behind it, even if Star never really noticed it at first.

Hence when she decides to start writing down her spells in her notebook after Ludo stole the Book of Spells, there's a scene of Star casting a Narwhal Blast and actually paying attention to how it works, then repeating the motions she went through and writing it down.

Probably. Though way more awkward for both of them

I think bloodline can also bea factor, since Star had the marks before receiving the wand and so does Meteora in this gif.

He's dead, user. That's how Eclipsa was freed freed from the crystal. The magical contract was "Eclipsa gives Moon the darkest spell, Moon frees Eclipsa once she kills the person she wanted to kill with it."

Oh fuck it isn't an edit

isnt this the last season? if it is, I dont think it would be enough to give Toffee a satisfying ending

Not sure how someone posting on Yea Forums is unaware of this, but dead people can come back.

His story will be concluded in the 2 hour movie in theaters.

>Not everyone would be able to just grab it and come up with a random spell
first thing that poppd in my head
monkey punch storm tornado

Yeah but can you tap into THE MAGIC?

His story will be concluded in the 2 hour movie in theaters. He kills Globgor and Eclipsa, and Moon raises Meteora to be the new queen while Star moves back to earth with Marco.

ok that would be enough, I am looking foward to watch Toffee growing as orphan in foster home with other 5 kids in the steets of early 60s magic Detroit

Toffee was always a schemer and planner, he never was going to go "Septerian trigger" form and 1v1 Star in combat. Shit, the second Toffee actually met Star face to face, he instantly got his arm blown off by a spell and was down for most of the fighting.

Attached: Toffee arm.jpg (879x459, 75K)

nope, but Im just pointing it wouldnt be hard to come up with random spells.
>slow jogging Jersey whores.
is probably a good thing I cant tap into magic thou

More than likely it's some sort of "My First Magical System" stripped from the tabletop. Most magic in DnD, for example, requires speaking certain words (except in the case of most cantrips), somatic elements (ie moving hands or body in a specific, accurate pattern), materials ("reagents"), and a focus, an item to concentrate one's magic on.

You can see that in the show, the verbal, somatic, and focus mechanics are in place. The exception, of course, is that some of Star's magic doesn't have somatic or focus mechanics. When Star tried to use Warnicorn Stampede without the proper body movement, the spell failed, yet using her own magic requires almost no somatic elements, because Star is operating magic in a different fashion.

In DnD, there's "taught" magic which is learned from scrolls and tutors, and "intuitive" magic, which is something that is felt out naturally by the user. In the former case, wizards are people who study intently on how to use magic (which correlates to a high Intellect score in the game's mechanics, as they have to actively study magic to learn it). On the other end are "intuitive" casters, sorcerers, who are naturally gifted at magic, and learn spells as they go on their own (which correlates to the game's Charisma mechanic, as an expression of "force of will").

Star is very much an "intuitive" caster, meaning she skips multiple steps to achieve the same result that someone who studies very hard can achieve. However, this naturally limits her in the sense that she couldn't even perform the most basic of magic during her Examination, because she'd never studied.

tl;dr Magic has no limits, but that doesn't mean anything can make magic work.

No.

here, have some starco

Attached: true starco.jpg (1835x735, 166K)

Thats retarded. 0/10 no (You) for you

just whatched the first episode, Im telling you man this character is like Marco and Steven mashed together

He is both a planner and a warrior. He knows to plan ahead ans isn't afraid to get his claws dirty, but he knows when to do which one.
On said battle he did not do a thing because he knew he was at a disadvantage because of magic so he needed another tactic, in this case, Marco in a crystal box. On the past, he didn't shy away from "Hey Comet, do you like Huey Lewis and the News?" and taking at least half the army for himself, and when he got both magic and a puppet he mopped the floor with the MHC while laughing and having fun.

Attached: tumblr_petwidjl121uj0izyo1_1280.png (712x1920, 1.71M)

So he's a crybaby who is always cautious?

IT'S NOT FAIR
DISNEY HASN'T HAD A VILLAIN THIS COMPELLING IN YEARS

Attached: 1f12117ad1ac408c3d0663b4c7f9c457d6232093[1].png (400x600, 273K)

pretty much

FUCK MONSTERS
AND FUCK MONSTER FUCKERS

The story would be much better if Moon was the monster-fucker and Eclipsa was an actually evil character and the logical end-result of what Star would become if she didn't ever admit culpability to the problems she's created and stop being a womanchild.

Attached: edb51d8f3720a1ca462362e01d32c0d2f2d8f3d0[1].png (578x4474, 1.7M)

I miss him too.
Only if you use protection.

Attached: tumblr_ou11ha29j91uioz58o1_r1_1280.jpg (900x727, 136K)

I WANT TOFFEE TO RAPE ME

With your hygiene, overall health and how needy you sound? No thank you.

Attached: tumblr_pch9gtiKKQ1tegttso1_1280.png (1154x1252, 175K)

Marco will be a hero and save Star for once.

Attached: findo heroism.jpg (1280x7676, 1.4M)

made a real quick request

Attached: q39DLoq.jpg (772x1762, 105K)

Kinda disappointed we never got a subtle nod to Dexter from Toffee.
...did we get one? maybe I missed it.

Ahem: FUCK LIGGERS FUCK PIEKS AND FUCK JANNAS

Attached: 1542402588455.gif (554x400, 238K)

Nah we good

>FUCK JANNA
i wish

Cute! something like a megaman star?

Disappointed with the lack of Dies Irae in these latest episodes.

Really odd use of Pachelbel's Canon too, the continued flame motif just screams of some tongue in cheek awareness of the theory on Nefcy and co's part.

>bringing the show back in time for Lent, specifically on the first Sunday of

Like pottery.

Attached: IMG_20190304_045212_784.jpg (400x380, 88K)

user, i don't think he asked for request, but rather he said he made a request.

>wanting to fuck literal trash
Have some standards user

>Really odd use of Pachelbel's Canon too, the continued flame motif just screams of some tongue in cheek awareness of the theory on Nefcy and co's part

Where were these in the episodes?

Attached: 56c69acea18f069208c7b9ed26d23997a1b85446.gif (600x800, 94K)

Seriously, with Star and Eclipsa around, who would give Janna a second thought? Or even a first though?

>4 star vs threads currently up
>season 4 is the last season
>4 horsemen of the apocalypse
>Dies Irae consists of 4 letters per word
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Attached: 1370311083771.jpg (576x384, 93K)

>Yo Marco i don't feel so good

Attached: And nothing of value was lost.png (444x372, 404K)

>file size: 404 KB
>404
Holy shit

Attached: y9vlq.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

So what's your theory on Marco Jr?

Eclipsa is a Z-tier worthless thing and Star couldn't help but kiss Marco despite having a boyfriend, so she's an E

True but Janna isn't even human. She's just a Filp shovel used to dig the graves of defeated ships

She's a princess, she can do whoever she wants.

>SVTFOE episode "queen-napped" airs on 14 April which is Palm Sunday otherwise known as the Coronation of Christ

Eclipsa or someone will be scheduled to be for their coronation, but will be kidnapped before she can do so.

>SVTFOE episode "Coronation" airs on 21 April which is Easter Sunday otherwise known as Resurrection of Christ.

This is where the true Queen is crowned like Christ Risen. There's a reason Nefcy choose Sundays instead of Saturdays this time to air new episodes.

Attached: Everyday.png (800x631, 179K)

Wasn't the title of that ep "Cornonation"?

How would Star react if she saw Kelly raping Marco

This is good stuff, give me your website famalam.

Well, if we're sticking with references like
mentions, you can bet there's going to be a burning bush...

did the pie king fucked Moon?

They must reconnect the bloodlines

I know. Which is why I asked what i did. The Star posted was cute and reminded me of Roll, so I was wondering if the request was a megaman-like Star.

Shit, asking the real questions up in this thread. Guy was a scummy conman who put her into labor bondage with sweet words. I wouldn't put it past him...

Attached: deviantart_690579040_One Punch Diaz.png (1500x2100, 919K)

Attached: deviantart_690148191_Marco Diaz is the Fist of the Star.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Attached: deviantart_690976229_The safe kid.png (1286x1484, 403K)

Attached: deviantart_691134877_Marco Diaz.jpg (900x1199, 127K)

Attached: deviantart_691374121_Practicando_ Marco Diaz.jpg (405x677, 57K)

>did the pie king fucked Moon?
he definitely did. look at her face, she knew whats would come next

Attached: 3.jpg (430x719, 100K)

Attached: deviantart_691506929_CRM_ Marco.jpg (960x1280, 162K)

Attached: deviantart_691886636_[Wip] Marco Diaz.png (1372x928, 174K)

Attached: deviantart_692914074_Marco Screencap Redraw.png (4326x3000, 1.89M)

Attached: deviantart_692983934_Marco Diaz screen redraw.png (2000x1200, 1.35M)

Attached: deviantart_693250999_Marco - punch master.png (1024x648, 498K)

Attached: deviantart_693354122_'Have you learned nothing_'.jpg (4000x2400, 1.97M)

Attached: deviantart_693582918_New Hoodie.jpg (960x1222, 108K)

Attached: deviantart_693658429_Marco Diaz.png (1024x1930, 324K)

Attached: deviantart_693949344_._SVSTFOE Animation_. Marco Diaz the Safe Kid.gif (1600x860, 2.37M)

Attached: deviantart_694183325_Genderbent Marco.png (768x1024, 709K)

Attached: deviantart_694567057_Marco - The Battle for Mewni.jpg (1950x2550, 3.75M)

Attached: deviantart_694861071_A Marco in Time.jpg (937x1036, 427K)

Attached: otgOZI8.jpg (546x764, 97K)

Can't you just post all this shit on the booru?

svtfoe.booru.org/

...why all the Marco pics? Dump user, is that you? We're not on /trash/ anymore, I think we can survive a bit longer without the constant bumps

Attached: deviantart_694910101_'She's gone.'.jpg (1350x1800, 3.21M)

Attached: deviantart_695058964_Say it Ain't so WIP.png (1280x920, 486K)

Attached: deviantart_695274756_whats with Marco's cape_.png (1517x2015, 923K)

Attached: deviantart_695409746_Kung Fu of cute_ Marco Diaz vs Mr. Feng.png (1368x1080, 401K)

Attached: deviantart_695476270_Marco is a hotty.png (1517x2015, 560K)

Attached: deviantart_695621631_Au Samurai Marco_Part 1_ A hero emerges.png (1300x1500, 71K)

Attached: deviantart_696238144_Au Samurai Marco_Part 3_ The encounter.jpg (1520x1200, 56K)

Attached: deviantart_695821514_marco-ulous ladybug (ver 1).jpg (900x800, 424K)

Attached: deviantart_697649031_aaaaaaaAAAAAAA.png (682x653, 264K)

Marco Jr; gonna have a friend and Star gonna have a sister

I need more of this

YAOI HANDS

Attached: moons feetsies.png (1280x720, 995K)

>implying Marco Jr isn't a Starco baby with Angie as the surrogate to get around standards and practices
Just watch that kid have Star's eyes and Marco's mole and hair

Wait a minute... If Dies Irae is happening and Marco Jr really is a Starco baby, doesn't that make him Jesus?

Attached: cUv9Z.png (1275x1650, 997K)

pnwb

Ponyhead, get off the computer

My screen fell over thats why its upside down

In the second episode when they finally find Moon making pies.

What exactly is Dies Irae?

Tl;dr Dies Irae is the battle between Lucifer and Michael that resulted in Lucifer's fall from grace

Heres the modern English take:

The day of wrath, that day
will dissolve the world in ashes,
David being witness along with the Sibyl.

How great will be the quaking,
when the Judge is about to come,
strictly investigating all things.

The trumpet, scattering a wondrous sound
through the sepulchres of the regions,
will summon all before the throne.

Death and nature will marvel,
when the creature will rise again,
to respond to the Judge.

The written book will be brought forth,
in which all is contained,
from which the world shall be judged.

When therefore the Judge will sit,
whatever lies hidden will appear:
nothing will remain unpunished.

What then will I, poor wretch [that I am], say?
Which patron will I entreat,
when [even] the just may [only] hardly be sure?

King of fearsome majesty,
Who freely savest those that are to be saved,
save me, O font of mercy.

Remember, merciful Jesus,
that I am the cause of Thy way:
lest Thou lose me in that day.

Seeking me, Thou sattest tired:
Thou redeemedst [me], having suffered the Cross:
let not so much hardship be in vain.

Just Judge of vengeance,
make a gift of remission
before the day of reckoning.

I sigh, like the guilty one:
my face reddens in guilt:
Spare the supplicating one, O God.

Thou who absolvedst Mary,
and heardest the robber,
gavest hope to me, too.

My prayers are not worthy:
but do Thou, [who art] good, graciously grant
that I not be burned up by the everlasting fire.

Grant me a place among the sheep,
and take me out from among the goats,
setting me on the right side.

Once the cursed have been silenced,
sentenced to acrid flames:
Call Thou me with the blessed.

[Humbly] kneeling and bowed I pray,
[my] heart crushed as ashes:
take care of my end.

Tearful [will be] that day,
on which from the glowing embers will arise
the guilty man who is to be judged.
Then spare him, O God.

Merciful Lord Jesus,
grant them rest. Amen.

This shit was a bitch to order right

We need Broly AND STARCO PICTURES [/spoilers]

THATS MY JOB!

Attached: dragon-ball-super-broly.jpg (825x464, 94K)

So since were on a time clock until Doomsday, I wanted to make one final group project before the show bites the dust. I know alot of fandom do this so why the fuck not.

I would like everyone to make a thank you pic for Nefcy and Team Star so I can put it into a giant thank you card. It can be as simple as a thank you/congratulations or you can draw your favorite character(s). Just something from the heart.

I would like everything collected at least a week before the series finale so I have time to merge them all together. Let's have one last ride, /sveg/.

Attached: 1512306991618.png (880x1414, 359K)

Made this, does it count?

Attached: Broly loves cute and perfect.jpg (1035x1180, 177K)

>mfw eclipsa is playing everyone even her husband and she wants power all for herself.

Attached: sosuke-aizen-bleach-5.06.jpg (210x240, 19K)

That would be retarded. Now Marco Jr being Star and Marco's son that Angie is carrying as a surrogate is some real next level shit

>Starco child without insemination
Nigga, wut?

Jebus, give us some deets. Faggot anons aren't going to follow them anyways, but preference for aspect ratio/image size would be a good start for those of us that care.

Pie King impregnating amnesic Moon has more chance to happen than that

hot

>preference for aspect ratio/image size
Everyone i've worked with had a 4:3 image ratio but I don't care as long as it's not a huge as fuck image. Also as for the pic/signature itself, nothing too distasteful but something that has an /sveg/ feel to it (ex. Cinnamon Star, Tom in the cuckshed)

In case you need an example again

Nefcy won't want that shit, unless this is just some ironic meme image that isn't actually going to be given to her.

it happened

>this

>project doxxing Nefcy soon

this entire comic's non-lewd panels
>hah...
>why...
>don't worry
>it's ok
>awkward moment

i swear to god it drove me nuts when i checked it out of curiosity

Original theory of SVTFOE and its endgame being the Day is Wrath/Dies Irae. Basically the user connected the original Dies Irae commercial with the Blood Moon and shit ton of biblical references in the show. Pic related is the Original theory back in 2016 before the recent Dies Irae Promo which pretty much confirmed it, if not at least Nefcy is aware of it.

Attached: 319C5005-CAC5-4E2B-90A8-7A92401A9980.jpg (1876x3253, 3.06M)

remind me: was svtfoe changed because of something? Was Toffee phased out? There was some drama I forgot, or am I imagining things?

There was no drama (that we've heard of).

It seems like Toffee was the original endgame plan if the show only got 2 seasons, and when the show was renewed past that they moved on to other stuff rather than stretch the stuff with him out longer. Nefcy did get more creative control over the show in the middle of the first season (only executive producer instead of having two other co-execs), but that coincided with Toffee showing up so that plotline was still hers.

Does this mean if Marco used the wand long enough his mark could become permanent or even experience mewberty or that just a butterfly thing

Probably. I'm not sure if he'd experience Mewberty since I don't think it was made clear in the spellbook if Jushtin ever had, maybe someone's who read it more closely can confirm, but the marks would be permanent since Jushtin's existence itself proves those aren't female-only.

>Nefcy doesn't want a thank you card from the place that made Between Friends popular
She would be honored.

You never heard of Immaculate Conception?

Yeah. it's shit. Gimme dat Starco goo.

I don't listen to hip hop.

>Stay Amazing, Daron Nefcy

>soon, they all will be the gay

Wow. Just wow.

explain the joke please :(

Go watch Sophomore Slump again. Apparently you didn't remember.

That's more appropriate for Cotugno

>balee baloo balee baloo
>I let you go I let you go

Attached: 1vcwxr.jpg (539x839, 26K)

I hope reddit doesn't find out about what we're doing, they have a bigger slave force to churn out material...

The day of wrath, that day
will degrade us to shitposting,
with Yea Forums being witness along with Tumblr.

How great will be the Reeeing,
when the Endgame is to come,
laying waste to all ships and theories.

The megas, carrying new episodes
through the depths of the forums,
will summon all to watch the show.

tripfag and user will marvel,
when the theory will rise again,
to respond to the lore.

The screencaps will be brought forth,
in which all is contained,
from which the theory shall be judged.

When therefore we Judge and sit,
whatever lies hidden will be shown:
nothing will remain undisscussed.

What then will I, poor wretch [that I am], watch?
Which show will I revere,
when [even] the newcommers may [only] hardly be good?

should i continue or stop shitposting

Attached: 1513014823095.gif (540x540, 1.2M)

Have at it user. Go WILD. Whose gonna stop ya?

Attached: 15523096941957958802047217927723.png (699x1200, 596K)

Please delet this unholy Star from this sacred land

Attached: TENOR.png (1458x1390, 2.59M)

Attached: Starco_StumpHug.png (620x443, 671K)

I like her, but think the running joke with Tad ran its course. And I think it's a shame that she's a pretty chill friend that's just going to get sidelined like Jackie did because the love triangle eventually makes things awkward with every other girl that Marco interacts with.

I hope the magical high commission comes back. The whole betrayal of the royal bloodline thing needs to be addressed but they're still fun characters.

Attached: 3405384.jpg (710x955, 101K)

Not really. I prefer Jackie as Marco's former love interest. She's more like a rebound. I'd like to see Jackie this season, only one time pretty angry at Star.

So I need to rewatch the last couple seasons again to be sure but I think Toffee is coming back. One, he was a big baddie and he kinda went down a little too easy imo.

Two, Ludo's got his eye. He can regenerate normally so the only thing stopping it was that spell. There's gotta be something there or he wouldn't even have an eye left. If he was over, he would've disintegrated 100%

Three, the magic dimension and Glossyrick (sp?) mentioning that going there to defeat Toffee might've been a mistake.

Toffee is a planner and I think it's reasonable something to do with the magic dimension is going to be his way of coming back somehow.

Especially if Eclispa isn't a villain. There's currently no villain in the story, and we haven't seen Ludo since Toffee's defeat which is suspicious (but I'm grateful for it because he's kinda annoying).

Like I said I need to rewatch things to form this theory a little better but I don't think he's gone. I think everything is going according to plan. We still have a lot of unanswered questions too, like why he knew what the first spell Star was taught was.

Wow sorry for my autistic way of typing that, weird habits from writing notes I guess.

At this point, I don't know if him coming back would be kino, or an asspull.

Attached: 05e69052371196ddcdcd00423ed84225.png (1280x720, 526K)

I like how the blood moon never once mattered ever again despite being in every fan theory for years now

I don't think you're alone in that thought user. Glossy's cryptic comment in the Season Opener lends some credence to the fact that something was off about the things you mentioned.

... something else that I haven't seen mentioned thus far. While Star was in 'Purgatory' / the Magic Realm with Glossy during BfM, she was clearly 'Dead' in some form, but was 'Reborn' through the cleansing flames. In Stars case, she restored the realm to it's pure and uncorrupted yellow state. But what's to say Toffee didn't get offered that chance as well? Perhaps he's chilling in Purgatory, waiting for the chance to come back? Maybe he already has, a la the 'corrupted magic' that was present with Moon/Eclipsa and can be reborn through that?
I'm actually NOT a ligger lover, but I know he's got a decent following... I was a bit surprised when I didn't hear anything like this mentioned...

Toffee is dead and that's why Seth was introduced. Michael C. Hall didn't want to continue playing the role of an immortal, evil, rapidly-regenerating monster after his cancer came back a third time, which is why he died so unceremoniously and abruptly.

>Calls out Voice Actor for reason character ceases to exist
>Glossaryk is still around, despite being #metoo'd

Attached: Hua - Thinking Star.png (600x600, 147K)

it's obviously going to matter in Curse of the Blood Moon so get rekt bitch

They can't kill Glossy a second time.

Thomas? Thomas Lucitor? Is that you?

Thomas, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally, and emotionally to acheive heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Tom Lucitor. You aren't even a header or a footer in Star's or anybody elses mind. To them, and to me, you are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Tom, being that Star has dumped you one already and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failure by now, and write off your problems as "fixed" and yourself as "redeemed", really suggests that you've been passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your life, this is what defines you and this what you die regretting.

The abhorrent failure that is your relationship with Star, Tom Lucitor, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Tom, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "Wow. It's incredible how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!". Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe break up with Star yourself. Maybe you'll find a new girl, settle down, and live a happy life.

Maybe, in a couple of years, Thomas, you'll have learned from your failure. I doubt it though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, Star is waiting for me in the bedroom, ready to be satisfied by my massive latino cock. I'd let you watch, maybe even play with your little demon "instrument". But it's past your bedtime, Lucitor. Now get back in your shed and cry yourself to sleep, cuck.

Attached: Lucitor.png (295x289, 136K)

based and Dies Irae pilled

Attached: morning star.png (400x205, 95K)

oh boy, i will work on making some shitty doodles and edits before i start working on my card.

Attached: not3am.png (640x360, 67K)

They are bound to come back. There are still some issues to be adressed.
And i can't wait for the return of the Best Member Of The MHC. Picture very much related.
Hear something like what mentioned?
If you mean Toffee's possible seturn then it was mentioned a while ago, but arguments as to why he may be dead for good also were presented
user, while you are close to the actual end result (Toffee being gone) all the steps you took are complete mismash they are by themselves wrong.
And to be clear, yes, i am a lizard lover.

Attached: 1520899582294.jpg (800x800, 107K)

I'm surprised that Eclipsa hasn't hunted down Rhombulus to thaw out her husband yet.

Literally what is this picture

Are you trying to illicit feelings of sorrow? Of guilt over Starco? You'll not find it here. GET REKT TOM

Attached: Tom Cucked.png (830x600, 179K)

Why doesn't eclipsa just use this?

Attached: crystalpulverizer.png (611x765, 804K)

>On Sharpened wand blade
Maybe she can't cuz her wand is a blunt weapon / Umbrella.

isnt the book gone?

Not sure, but i think it's the final scene of the movie "the graduate" altered a little because the end of "Booth buddies" was also similar.
Start turned her wand into a mace in "School Spirit"

based faggot

Sorry to be a total newfag but can someone explain what this Dies Irae thing is?

See

How meta can we get?

tldr, pic related; star has christian mythology mixed in with various others mythos sprinkled in. Early as season 1 or so people theorized, and was laughed at, until now...

please CONTINUE, if people want to do a /sveg/ sings, we will make a choir to the hymn of Dies Irae to the highest heavens!

Attached: 1501788981616.png (1088x496, 937K)

Plus its how Nefcy met Bobby

>Yea Forums choir of DIES IRAE
This is golden idea, but on top of the farewell card, I actually kinda doubt we have the community with the energy to do it all

Attached: Marco i dont feel so good.png (1024x1258, 1.22M)

Star vs the forces of teen pregnancy when

Attached: 3f9d8fdd2a6b157cbabe6e60f7418abd6b7cf590.png (600x2200, 378K)

Marco Jr is a Starco child

>two different pies
>coincidences that matched their place in the puzzle
Nah, I don't think Eclipsa and her family had a butterfly pie tradition that Festivia took over. I think it's just the new pie family adding in their pie and calling the moth a butterfly to fit better. Though that does mean that either making a specific flying insect theme pie is in the pie-family DNA so hard they don't even have to learn it, or one of the new pie Mewni royals was taught it by someone who knew the secret.

we just need user to workshop the song and layout with the rhythm and someone to collab sound files from a few dozens of anons. its suppose to be fun offkey singing goodtime, not a perfect choir. We have already had a few anons here make songs, and

Lets have Star Vs go out with the biggest bang! if DMC5 can get Yea Forums singing, than enough passionate dweebs can for this show!

just I M A G I N E it!

Attached: IMAGINE IT.png (1600x1552, 915K)

AWAKEN

Attached: 1512740779377.png (1058x1920, 2.14M)

>I get a panel too!

absolutely kino

I mean I guess she looks small, but that is kinda decieveing. Star can hold and swing around battleaxes thrice her size.

Attached: 1498365941885.png (830x800, 441K)

Magical, Royal-Blooded Grandkids

Attached: AvalonX_Safe_Kid.png (1170x1920, 783K)

The wand can transform into weapons. Eclipsa probably just never learned that spell.

Glossaryck changing his voice at random is easier to accept than Toffee without Michael C. Hall's voice.

Either the crystal is way too big or Rhombulus used his brain for once and used a different type.

Attached: 197b2739c927c3a4f7aaa39998dfcdb3.jpg (735x411, 48K)

dammit there's another thread?

#moontoo

It might also be possible that "cockerel crows" are extinct and nobody knows the spell to create one.

Attached: 1547886411.png (358x474, 6K)

rofl

Did you draw this misha? because thas cute

Attached: 4343.jpg (684x808, 81K)

Possible.
I also thought that Eclipsa may have not read her mom's chapter but for some reason i doubt it.

>mfw Angie secretly poked them with a pin

Attached: that's my fetish.png (323x240, 99K)

I still think Jeffery Tambor got fucked over

>doesn't mention anything political only ask about the show
>m-muh pol boogeyman
Yea Forumsmblr at his finest

My point was that Glossaryck is such a weirdo that him just randomly deciding he wants a new voice is plausible on an in-universe basis. Toffee with a new voice would be harder to make work, especially since Michael C. Hall's voice pretty much defined the character.

page 10 bump

Thanks.
Apparently there were more threads made so the split isn't something good.

Guys is that making pie song something that actually made an appearance in an earlier episode or did they just make it up here? I don't remembe it but if it's only made for the latest episode that's really anti-climactic.

New synopses

Attached: Star vs S4.png (687x778, 48K)

No, some Korean artist draws lots of characters in this style.

Attached: 1548737853.png (356x398, 9K)

If you mean the rhymes and lyrics, then yes, half on the show, the other half in the book
If you mean the tune, then that was made up.

>Lake House Fever
>Star turns an unfortunate time at Tom's family lake house into an exciting excursion
>AN UNFORTUNATE TIME AT TOM'S
TOMFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Attached: 1495250392860.jpg (3307x2126, 661K)

Do you remember when exactly? I've literally never heard it before

>Marco's friend
Alfonzo or Ferguson?

It's in the book. Comet (Moon's Mom) sang it all the time while making her pies, and likely throughout Moon's childhood. She may have picked it up from her Mother as well, all the way up to Festivia.
But you're right. This would have had way more impact had we gotten some snippet of interaction with Moon and her Mother (or Moon and Star) baking a pie in their childhood.

I bet is a new character

>Alfonzo or Ferguson get more S4 screentime than Jackie

Attached: Laughing-Meme-01.jpg (640x427, 24K)

At least I disappeared before the show went to hell, Marco and Star are terrible people, a- and they aren't cute and perfect! !!1!!!

Attached: Jarcuck.jpg (725x645, 94K)

Marco should've washed the cape, the smell of River balls messed with his head

Thats one of my fave wojacks

dude, RIver and Moon really gave up from be queen and king, that big deal.

also that is the first episode focused on them alone.

When Star finds Marco's hoodie in Into the Wand, she recites the first part of the rhyme as she ties the sleeves around her neck.

>tfw we might get Moon and River camping in an RV
>tfw we might see Moon and River in blue plaid flannel

Attached: Broly Approves.png (812x471, 372K)

>Star and Marco plan their beach day.
Oh, they will plan to take a photo without Tom.

Attached: This is fine.png (552x618, 300K)

Nachos

>Quest Buy Going out of business
OK, someone in the show lurks /sveg/ a lot, some of them are my predictions

The one who married the pixie princess
I bet Moon will suffer this episode just like Star suffered at the end of S2. She loved to be queen and we don't know any of their hobbies.

We literally see Nachos in the S4 trailers right after Marco broke a chain that was tying her down.

Stop lying user. You've been here all along. Bitching and moaning about the loss of your beloved Jackie and the ""downfall"" of the show

>No Erik porn

I put a request on /aco/, maybe I get lucky

>]
i think Moon and River episode will be most about Moon not knowing how to spend her day with no tons of paper to sign and people to cook her food.

in fact i belive we could see a way more happy Moon cooking like her mother

please

Attached: 1544961801980.png (900x900, 704K)

this what peak trap looks like

Attached: Trap Queen.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

I wonder what he looks like without his dress

I'll probably commission some stuff, just wait a few more days.

Since I don't have money, I can only Grant you my gratitude. Will it be sfw?

Not even close.

Great

Page 9 bump

My theory on Marco Jr still stands

Which is?

esir

Share the theory.

That Marco Jr is actually Star and Marco's child being carried by Marco's mom acting as a surrogate to get past S&P

Angie-as-surrogate-for-starco-child-user?

ALSO BROLYFAG

Y U DUAL PERSONALITY, FAMALAM?

nigga im also Boogiepop user for Toonami and was the user who made the Stereo Love ending copypasta during Season 5 of Samurai Jack

>Marco's friend
Higgs, of course.

Attached: 4f770870a6b1fa3c0e333a9d05772df9f65ae77f (1).png (1000x1000, 516K)

..with benefits.

Attached: e0a75e452acf44c7387c473c51b2d8fa5482268a.png (1000x1200, 385K)

The show became unironically better without them.

This. I don't why Anons have boners for those losers. Or for most the Echo Creek cast. The only good ones that are now MIA are Skullnick, Sabrina, SF13, and maybe Brittney.

>Kellyfags and Higgsfags this deluded

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.png (390x470, 8K)

It’s Nachos (Marco’s motorcycle/pet)

Attached: 1C27702F-7459-498E-B0BD-757915FF914F.jpg (1049x1260, 355K)

Can we at least stick with one general thread? Seriously, this is how we ended up in

Blame the Jarcucks for the rogue 3rd one. The initial 2 seem to because the OPs wanted to have a pissing contest over the formatting

Happy Pi(e) day.

I swear to god i want to kick OP square in the fuckin nads.

this thread was on its way out, blame yourself for bumping it

Nigga this one is older therefore the other one needs to be saged

Pumpkin, sweet potato, and pecan are patrician tier pies

doesnt matter wich one is older, if the user is coplaining about having to many threads and this one was going out he shouldve let it

He was complaining about having two simultaneous generals.

same thing

Its still gonna get us kicked off mainly because OP is a dumbass

Echo Creek had plenty of jailbait waifus, while Mewni didn't. They should have had more Foolduke, Higgs, and Calzone Waitress to even things out.

Attached: 1550591448.jpg (854x960, 164K)

What exactly constitutes "an unfortunate time"?

those episodes were a pretty solid start

Star has majorly fucked up her kingdom

the village political satire was great

Star catches him masturbating but then it turns into crazy wild teen lake house sex

Attached: moon pie.png (1280x872, 449K)

how much longer must we wait for more Janna?

Attached: Star.vs.the.Forces.of.Evil.S03E14.Stump.Day.Holiday.Spellcial.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snap (1920x1080, 212K)

Being with Tom

Attached: 1494698563982.png (808x589, 435K)

>Tomfags this deluded

Attached: ZzWnvWu.gif (720x540, 611K)

If Moon gave up the crown on her own, does that mean Monstertown is going to improve even more for the Moths to realize their administration was shit?

Attached: 6c03ffacdd793cd29b2391cbe2e83023.jpg (734x423, 28K)

There are more episodes after the midseason finale

Attached: 2019-03-15 08_11_36-Window.png (470x673, 26K)

Cute. Too cute for Pie king.

But she never gave up the crown, she just went MIA.