Toonami Ratings for 3/9/19

No Toonami news this week. We may see a Megalo Box replacement announcement sometime this week.

Last week, the numbers shot up across the board in comparison to a generally low night the week prior. This week, Super stayed high, and SAO fell back down again, even getting just edged out in total viewers by Megalo Box. Boruto also had a much sharper drop. And our favorite consistent news, HxH lost to Naruto.

11:00 Dragon Ball Super 858 0.38 490

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 576 0.26 329

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 563 0.26 329

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 444 0.21 271

1:00a Megalobox 445 0.20 264

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 399 0.19 245

3:00a Black Clover (r) 383 0.17 220

3:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 333 0.14 184

4:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 343 0.14 176

4:30a Attack on Titan (r) 293 0.12 155

Attached: 95FB5E20-7AA5-4543-9FC2-FCE4F888E4C2.jpg (1334x750, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-12/crunchyroll-adult-swim-announce-toonami-programming-partnership-with-distribution-deal/.144452
youtu.be/JyUgMNHpy9g
youtu.be/u6G3-D9mxAs
youtube.com/watch?v=LqvsAJJf_Dw
twitter.com/Arbys/status/1104049390749138950
youtube.com/watch?v=0eAlbzhEb0A
vimeo.com/155267130
vimeo.com/159657059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crunchyroll and AS have officially made their partnership public, so this is finally real rather than wishful thinking.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-03-12/crunchyroll-adult-swim-announce-toonami-programming-partnership-with-distribution-deal/.144452

As a refresher, here is a list of dubbed shows Toonami SHOULD have access to now. This is a few months old so is not exhaustive. Of note, Konosuba has been added as a candidate.

The one thing that can combat faggitmans abhorrent taste is a great deal. If CR is handing out shows for peanuts, we may just have a shot at getting a few things that aren’t utter dogshit.

Attached: D6F3214F-AD33-4E45-9048-18527AE618C5.jpg (435x1020, 148K)

Reminder that One Piece is the greatest selling comic book of all time, WORLDWIDE!

Attached: WorldRecord.jpg (655x814, 129K)

One Piece fag here to let you know my series sucks, sales numbers mean nothing and Toonami was right to cancel this twice

Attached: 21228CBB-0523-4047-9646-F4B200C52A97.jpg (339x391, 61K)

Super into Boruto: Lose 32.9%
Boruto into Hero: Lose 2.3%
Hero into SAO: Lose 21.1% But at least there will be no more tree chopping
SAO into Megalobox: GAIN 0.2% Aw shit son is this a series first
Megalobox into Jojo: Lose 10.3%
Jojo into Clover: Lose 4.0%
Clover into Hunter: Lose 13.1% Not as bad as recent weeks
Hunter into Naruto: GAIN 3.0% Believe It
Naruto into Titan: Lose 14.6%

Current Records:

Loss:
12/08/2018: Super into Psycho: Lose 45.4%

Gain:
11/24/18: Boruto into Super: GAIN 54.8%

Attached: 1548043065104.gif (540x420, 1.09M)

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - November 2, 2019
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
My Hero Academia - September 7, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - March 21, 2020
Megalo Box - March 23, 2019
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - June 15, 2019
Black Clover - TBD
Hunter X Hunter - June 22, 2019
Naruto: Shippuden - November 23, 2024
Attack on Titan - TBD

Soooo why do you keep posting ratings for a block of Yea Forums programming on Yea Forums?

Unusually dead tonight
Boogie Eventually

Attached: Boogiepop-wa-Warawanai-2019-04_01.51_2019.01.20_14.02.44.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I should rewatch Megalo before these final episodes. With the week between each episode, that SAO preempting, and the 2 week holiday marathons I'm having a hard time remembering all of what happened and I missed the episode before this most recent one.

FLCL's new seasons taught me that we dont need female led anime again. Either because of awful dub voices or generally obnoxious characters. Waifufags certainly dont care.

MoB S2 is looking like a shoo in now.

Sheild Hero and Konosuba looks like good additions as well.

This is the least awful thread on Yea Forums right now.

On principle, we should get Berserk to fill that violence niche, especially since we don't know if we're getting Part 5 of Jojo yet and with HxH leaving in June, we won't have any shows deserving of the TV-14 rating.

Anyway, here's last week:

11:00 Dragonball Super 879 0.42 541

11:30 Boruto: Naruto Next Generations 637 0.31 402

12:00a My Hero Academia (r) 633 0.29 379

12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 580 0.28 361

1:00a Megalobox 472 0.22 288

1:30a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 446 0.21 270

2:00a Black Clover (r) 412 0.20 257

2:30a Hunter X Hunter (r) 328 0.16 211

3:00a Naruto: Shippuden (r) 341 0.16 201

3:30a Attack on Titan (r) 300 0.14 184

Strange, looks like despite losing the larger audience, HxH is still keeping strong in the 18-49. I think we'll be okay in the medium to long term after all.

Also, reminder that Steve Blum had his house robbed by disadvantaged youths.

>On principle, we should get Berserk
>Wanting Nu-Berserk

>Berserk
oh god no, it's awful

I'm open to other suggestions, but most people probably gave it a pass, shitty clang sounds and no nipples and all.

Golden Wind was already confirmed a couple of months back.

And given the way things are going, I don't think Toonami will put JoJo on break since they don't have anything new upcoming.

>On principle, we should get Berserk
That would legitimately kill the block. People thought Super had rough animations? Super looks like Miyazaki compared to Berserk.

I was gonna call you a retard, but then I saw it doesn’t specify, that’s 2016 Berserk. It’s offensively shitty, and is by far the worst show on that list

Golden Wind was never confirmed

Literally every show on that list should air before they waste airtime on 2016 Berserk

Oh my god, guys, HANDSHAKER on toonami soon

Yea, this news dropping the same week we are expecting new show news is a pretty dead giveaway. Not to mention they already spoiled that Toonami will air the OVA at some point

Not even Demarco would stoop this low.

Attached: TRANSFORM.gif (480x270, 3.04M)

Don’t write off female lead anime because Demarco shit down your throat with his project. Female lead shows work fine when they don’t have western influence, which FLCL did heavily

Toonami is Yea Forums. What it airs is not relevant to the argument

>that long list
>only like 5 of them aren’t shit or complete literally who shows
Crunchyroll sure knows how to pick crap, don’t they?

Hand Shakers is shit, but I’d rather see that then the millionth run of Bebop. And it’s sure as hell more engaging than HxH

One of these is definitely replacing Megalo Box.

Almost everything on that shit list is a shitty adaptation(Berseker,C;C), a slice of life show that will never be on Toonami(Centaur's worries, New game) or just crap(HANDSHAKER)

Attached: a6e.png (594x525, 32K)

Beggars can’t be choosers. And Toonami is the biggest beggar on the market. Be thankful at least a handful of those shows are somewhat decent like Konosuba

this

It’s almost certainly going to be Mob S2. All signs are pointing to it at this point

Wow it's nothing. Call me when they get shows that aren't old and don't suck

Attached: 1822926714_jerry_seinfeld_21798_xlarge.jpg (250x271, 9K)

>Surely this plethora of quality programming will get the Dragonball kids to stick around

Attached: 1416016260829.gif (240x164, 3.98M)

I hope for shield hero. The collective rage would be amazing to bask in.

Post a picture of a skeleton because that’s how long you will wait. Good content is owned by the decent companies that keep it away from the black hole known as Toonami

Does anyone have the latest version of the Wall? DST messed me up and I fell asleep before I could even get to HxH.

That's not even everything Crunchyroll has because it's just a list of shows that were having their dubs added to CR after the FUNimation divorce.

There are a good 15 more titles at this point.

If that's actually a Crunchyroll license and not a FUNimation one then it's chances have just increased a fair bit.

> wishful thinking

this was announced last year with press releases

What 15? Anything good?

No it wasn’t. It was literally just announced today

I mean if that list is a gauge of quality, I can’t imagine those 15 are much of an improvement

Toonami needs to think about what it’s gonna do without a Dragonball audience, because the clock is ticking on Super. Better now than November

Shield Hero and Konosuba are gonna shoot straight to the top of the potential list purely because of how shit or obscure most of that other crap is

WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?

There isn't going to be a new show to replace Megalo Box, is there?

That was fine to think last week, but this CR news pretty much deletes any excuse to not have new show, now or ever

Not him but it’s all about when they actually get posted. The times change every few months, we were at noon or so for awhile, now they are way down between 8-10pm

So the new doom and gloom question is how will faggitman screw THAT up? What could he possibly do to NOT have a replacement lined up?

I love you faggots.

Attached: 1439524808080.gif (320x240, 498K)

So are the ants dying from radiation poisoning or from AIDS on account of the flaming gay orgy they had?

Radiation poisoning; Netero literally had a nuke inside of him.

I know, it was my attempt at making a funny.

if gon could just trade his ability to use nen for a massive one-time-use powerup, why couldnt netero

Netero was already pretty old to begin with. You can't trade for future potential Nen when you've already maxed out. I think deep down, he didn't expect to win anyway.

PLEASE. IT'S THE ONLY LONG RUNNER I WANT.

Attached: 1484819995566.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

I just realized that if they split up dbs ep 109-110 we should get ultra instinct-omen goku vs jiren, and uss in mha on the same week

If the partnership is even half as good as people think, Demarco will have to bend over backwards to fuck up. One way I could see is declining every show here because he doesn’t like them, and opting for reruns instead

You aren’t wrong, the gay orgy is why Pouf and the other one ended up dying as fast as they did

Piss off, it’s only one season (and not even the first one) and we don’t need any more long running crap

How is tge Manga still going. Is gorilla just taking the piss now and going till one piece ends

Netero was probably the kind of man that wouldn't accept a win if he had to use a shortcut or trick like that

>Jojo into Clover: Lose 4.0%
How long as this been going on? What happened to Chad Clover?!

Attached: 1443932566410.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

That’s what is supposed to happen

Rhya bros.... The demonchads are laughing at us...

Have they even started dubbing it?

I did the math and getting into Toonami costs me about 150 usd a month
>15 dollars a month for vodka
>20 a month in juice
>7-15 a week in snacks
>5 a week in ice
>gas always varies

This is not a list of things I would look forward to.

Have you factored in your internet/TV bill?

It’s Viz, so not likely. Even if they didn’t, Part 4 wasn’t announced till the day the block got it

Most of it is no worse than Bort or SAO

>And our favorite consistent news, HxH lost to Naruto.
Is this actually worth noting if HxH still has more viewers in the target demo?

I have vastly under-estimated it. It's way more than 15 other series though maybe only 15 viable ones (if that)

Based on home video box art using the Crunchyroll logo I think we can confirm the following shows.

ACCA: 13- Territory Inspection Department
Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor
Alice & Zoroku
ALL OUT!!
Anime-Gataris
A Sister's All You Need
Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls
Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card
Chio's School Road
Clockwork Planet
citrus
Code:Realize -Guardian of Rebirth-
Convenience Store Boy Friends
Dances with Dragons
Darling in the Franxx
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
elDLIVE
Gamers!
Golden Kamuy
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
HAKYU HOSHIN ENGI
In Another World with a Smart Phone
Interviews with Monster Girls
Juni Taisen: Zodiac War
Junji Ito Collection
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (Amazon so maybe it can't air)
Kenka Bancho Otome -Girl Beats Boys-
Keijo!!!!!!!!
King's Game
Kino's Journey -The Beautiful World-
Kiss Him, Not Me
Knight's & Magic
KONOHANA KITAN
Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
My First Girlfriend is a Gal
SAIYUKI RELOAD BLAST
Seven Mortal Sins
Teasing Master Takagi-San
The Royal Tutor
The Silver Guardian
Tsugumomo
Tsukigakirei
WorldEnd
Yuri!!! on ICE

Definitely also these:
KonoSuba
Rising of the Shield Hero
Mob Psycho 100 Season 2

Maybe these but there's no way to know for sure yet:
Angels of Death
Goblin Slayer
HANEBADO!
HINAMATSURI
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
SSSS.Gridman
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar
Zombie Land Saga

15, more like FIFTY

And just about every Isekai of recent except Overlord and SAO.

How about you piss off, you whiner?

Gridman is definitely a possibility. I think it was listed on the most recent top requests list.

Why must Bort keep teasing me pretending there's a plot developing and dropping it an episode later?

I want to like it and I've honestly been giving it a good, honest chance but when do things start happening?

Attached: JnsdZ7g.gif (300x143, 744K)

If it is a CR license like Space Patrol Luluco and Darling in the Franxx before it, then Gridman seems like a slam dunk.

A COMBLR CLASSIC

>Retarded faggots ITTs saying the Toonami is dead FOR MONTHS
>Adult Swim releasing a partnership detail that ensures anime on burger television for AT LEAST a decade

BASED JASON LICH KING PRACTICALLY SHITTING IN DELUSIONAL COMBLRKEK MOUTHS
O
I
AM
LAFFIN

LITERALLY 3 YEARS OF SAMEFAG GARBAGE RHETORIC IN TUESDSY THREADS FINALLY VINDICATED IN ONE FELL SWOOP
>HURRRR TOONAMI IS DYING GUISE
>DEMARCO KILLED IT GUISE PLS RESPOND

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtu.be/JyUgMNHpy9g

Attached: 1550123197982.png (234x241, 123K)

You're going to have to wait until the Chunin Exams, and even then, the actual plot hasn't started yet in the anime since the manga is monthly.

>let's put retarded Japanese humor on American tv
What could possibly go wrong

I'd say out likely to be available shows these are some decent picks for Toonami:

Re:Zero
Rising of the Shield Hero
KonoSuba
Bungo Stray Dogs
Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
The Ancient Magus Bride
Golden Kamuy
91 Days
Joker's Game
Twin Star Exorcists
Saga of Tanya the Evil
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (if it can air)

oh then it up to 350 a month

Damn son. What are you getting for 200 dollarydoos?

Wouldn't be the first time toonami did this. (besides Gintama actually has decent arcs.)

Let’s be realistic here, typical S&P rules and some normie appeal. Also action, just because we don’t know how far Demarco is willing to go with PTE like stuff

>Franxx even though it’s boring
>Kamuy
>Knights and Magic since Demarco likes mechs
>any of the isekai lets be honest they are basically all the same

>mfw Boogiepop saves the block

Attached: Broly Approves.png (812x471, 372K)

Until we actually see Jason “shit taste” Demarco air some of those shows, you are greatly overselling the situation. At least 80% of those shows are super niche. Demarco honestly wouldn’t even be in the wrong passing on a lot of those because the casual audience he has curtailed for the past years wouldn’t give most of that stuff a second of their time

A lot internet provides strong arm you into cable/phone

Pop Team Epic was mostly a flop. You are suggesting we air something much longer to drag the ratings down

>Chio’s School Road
ITS FINALLY THEIR TIME

Attached: EE2E4B3A-A541-4BB5-85C1-E55AE8BE42A0.jpg (1200x675, 157K)

80 channel tv
internet/phone at home
5 gig phone 1 line

This looks like kino. Am I right in my assessment?

Don’t die tonight thread, new show news soon

whats going away?

It's got the comedic timing of Daily Lives of High School Boys, but with cute girls. It's great.

MegaloBox.

And Toonami doesn’t have many holes to fill any time soon as it is. Either Megalobox or Hunter will get replaced by a CR anime and that could be it for the fruits of this partnership for most of this year.

Why not replace both?

soo.. tanya on toonami?

They probably both will be replaced with block premieres but they won’t necessarily both be CR shows. They could be but they may already have other shows in mind.

Boogiepop and Others replaces Megalobox
Screencap this

This basically confirms that Toonami will never die. Now it's basically a 6 hour Crunchyroll ad.

>12:30a Sword Art Online: Alicization 444 0.21 271
>1:00a Megalobox 445 0.20 264
Wait did Megalobox just beat SAO? Are we still climbing that underdog ladder?

It should not have taken at&t taking control of Warner for them to start working together.

I'm seeing more and more Twitter posts of people who thought Black Clover ended and have been waiting for S2. Demarco really had something that could've been a valid replacement for Super but he killed it's chances at every turn

Either Heroes gets dubbed or Demarco airs old DB OG from Dragon Box to keep dragon yards watching

Crunchyroll has nothing to gain and this whole deal reeks of pity. TV as a whole is dying, Toonami is just dying or rather getting killed faster

Did Youpi ever get added to the Wall?

We should add Pops' eye as well.

>Heroes gets dubbed
Not after the whole Vic fiasco it won't.

*5 hour
Demarco lost us another hour.

not ganna lie, my genitals moved during bulmas bath scene. its been so long since we had anything. you dont know what i did during the mha bath scene

Dragontards have zero interest in original DB

Why? What exactly does CR gain from this partnership?

They really should have at least mentioned they picked up the new “season”.

Not in the slightest. Partnership doesn’t mean free access to shows. Toonami is still gonna need to pull ratings to justify the cost. It wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Toonami shut down in a year or two to try to get that crowd to migrate to being a paying CR subscriber

That's not a lot of action shows.

Toonami can pretty much avoid Funimation and air Ocean Dubbed DB Heroes.

Just get Scott McNeill to voice Cumber, Brad Swaile to voice Robo-Zamasu and Trunks.

Toei won’t allow that. They want one dub cast, and only one dub cast, and that’s the Funi one

Toonami said they were gonna start airing non action stuff so that doesn’t really matter. And really, even though it’s not a lot, for Toonami it’s still 1-2 years worth of action stuff

Nobody cares about Toei. They're now bending over to please Spics.

Honesty, Konosuba, Izetta the Witch, and Myraid Colors Phantom World are pure Toonami Material. Centuar's Life will trigger Demarco's Onions instincts

Honestly, Funimation crumbling in my lifetime is just hilarious to watch. Will they actually make it to the end of Super?

Toei doesn’t give a shit about anyone outside of Japan. It’s their way or no way

Would Gay Clown be aroused by Gon's ultimate power or disappointed in his sacrifice? Would it be like despair but also a boner?

Konosuba is easily the best choice, the question is if it will get by faggitymans standards

>main villain ends up saving the protagonist
I didn't expect this.

Aqua is too retarded to count as fanservice and Darkness is too depraved for normies. The only problem is Megumin's chuuni powers.

last week jojo gained and clover lost

clover losing has been going on since DESPAIR

I doubt Funimation will close up in the next seven months.

the fucking ToP is going on for 7 more fucking months?!

No, there's like 28 episodes left of Super. The TOP should be done by June or July.

Based Dick Masterson blowing FagImation cucks the fuck out

youtu.be/u6G3-D9mxAs

Attached: auwf22ymitnx.jpg (1004x710, 147K)

But it didn’t though

Literally who?

>Saga of Tanya the Evil
ITS TIME

Attached: FD91CCFC-DAA7-4A6A-A071-10CF21B32985.jpg (1292x910, 136K)

Toonami airs Super once a week, you absolute brainlet. 28 weeks is 6 1/2 months, though it's actually 30 episodes left, so that's 7 months. Then you factor in marathons for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor day, and we're pushing past 7 1/2 months.

7 1/2 months from right now, mid-March, isn't "June or July", that's late October or early November.

You realize it’s mid March already?

Fuck, I forgot how that the TOP drags on after the U6 gets after erased. Look, I like Homey the Clown Belmoud, but I don't think him and Ayers can realistically carry the whole Tournament of Power by themselves.

How many episodes does Sasuke appear in Boruto? Him traumatizing his daughter till she turns into a slut because of daddy issues is the one thing getting ratings.

TATE YUUSHA

HE'S VOICED BY VIC MIGNOGNA

Attached: The-Rising-of-the-Shield-Hero-TATE-NO-YUUSHA-NO-NARIAGARI-opening.jpg (560x600, 104K)

This arc is 5-6 eps, he appears once in a while after that doing cool shit

Vic did nothing wrong

Shield Hero isn't that good. It'll get low ratings because normies hate Isekai Shit.

Boogiepop and Others will come to Toonami.

Will you fuck off already.

Boogiepop will bomb because the Toonami audience doesn't like it. Boogiepop is Tech-TV tier like Battle of the Stars, Read or Die, Gungrave, and Last Exile.

>normies hate Isekai
But normies have never seen it, even animeonly plebs have only seen a few Isekai. If you're talking about manga and LN sure.

Shield Hero also has a universal theme of revenge against those that do you wrong and burgers tend to enjoy it.

Fuck you, Gungrave was pure kino. It only bombed because Tech TV was ran by chimps that had fetal alcohol syndrome.

Boogiepop anons will always bring patrician taste to you low iq plebs

The First part of Gungrave was Kino. Second Half was kinda okay until the last two episodes.

Both lists are shit to be honest. Most of these shows just scream Crunchy scraps that no one wanted to stream.

Any chance of Galko getting into Toonami?

Normies love isekai you dumbo, it’s the hot new meme

Because that’s exactly what 90% of them are. But scraps are also the most enjoyable stuff to watch with TG

>doesn’t cover a 30 minute slot at minimum
Zero chance, same reason Luluco won’t air. But don’t worry, Demarco is fine with airing literal noise and jungle beats in the extra time Toonami does have

Normies like Dragonball, Naruto, Bleach and One Piece.

Both are practically Adult Swim material tho. All they need it the line delivery to make the Dub for Galko to be golden.

Okay user with the most refined tastes, what recent shows qualify as good anime to you?

They also like isekai shows like SAO

>Dragonball
Yes
>Naruto
Yes
>Bleach
Not anymore
>One Piece
Lmao wrong bucko

But that doesn’t matter. Normies do like isekai, and Toonami is 6 months away from not having a Dragonshit series to prop it up

>recent
Don't know about you guys but I'm starting to get sick of all these shows that aired from 1-2 years ago, even shitposting with tg just isn't doing it for me anymore. Hell anything from before 2010 is good for me fuck, I'll even take the Reborn anime. That's how fucking desperate I am for an old show(that isn't gundam).

Demarco doesn’t care. That time is better served forcing you to listen to the fire beats he downloaded on his ipod

>urg grug only like vintage animes!
>why grug not able to open Monster Ultimate?
Yea, your kind needs to fuck off

>Expecting faggot demarco to air this

Attached: 1533488494751.gif (540x303, 1.93M)

That's what make the whole thing funny as fuck.

What the fuck was that ambient noise last Saturday?

If I get trips Boogiepop replaces Megalobox

Attached: 1550922796153.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Wasn't even the point I was getting at you sperg. My point was watching the same shit most people already seen over and over and over. Its gotten to the point where it nothing but
>Hey remember last season?
This shit right here gets old.

“Music” in 2019 is what it was

And what’s your alternative?
>hey remember classic anime?
At least the seasonal fags are encouraging something new on the block

I'm really running out of ideas. Either Devilman, or something else is getting on the block.

>Zombie Land Saga
PLEASE, I NEED THEM ON TOONAMI
youtube.com/watch?v=LqvsAJJf_Dw

Demarco doesn't want his legs broken for not paying the idol companies their dues.

No way a dub could do it justice, and I heard that they didn't even dub the songs, which would be expensive to license. Not to mention the usual Toonami audience wouldn't watch an idol show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.22_[2018.12.20_15.26.52].jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Shame, it's pretty much Metalocaypse with Idols.
Zombie Idols is pretty much what happened if Pickles was the lead instead of Nathan Explosion

t. Maddox

One Piece.

Attached: 1545753142304.webm (480x270, 2.84M)

One Piece sucks. Arlong and Crocodile are the only good villains in the whole franchise

>we may actually see this raccoon on Toonami

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.02_[2019.02.20_11.05.25].jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>didn’t dub the songs
How it should be. Did we already forget Erica Mendez rapping this week? the songs will probably be dubbed in the full release like with PTE

PTE is the only modern anime Dub with great singing. Female Dub Actresses can't sing for shit.

That’s my point. Songs in anime should never be dubbed

This week on Saturday Nights Toonami: Goku and the rest of Team Universe 7 Team have sex with Team Universe 2, Naturo can’t locate Sakura, So, He has sex with Sasuke, Deku learns more about Kota and hopes he doesn’t get punched in the Balls again by Kota, Asuna wants to know where Kittytoe the P*do Swordwider’s Coma Body, So, She can have Sex with him, Joe and Yuri will fight in a Deathmatch, Jotaro and Josuke have to team up to take down Aliens, Fanzell wants to defeat Ladros the Ghoul, The King and Pouf are dying from Poison in the Ass, MY GOD, NARUTO: SHITCUMMED IS STILL ON THIS PIRATE ARC OF FILLER and Potato Girl debuts on Toonami (again)

Hol' up
>44
The Shinigami draws near

Attached: Skeletonreaction.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Only the 2015 season was dubbed, and it looks like there are no plans to do the rest of the series.

>Jonathan
>Joseph
>Jotaro
>Josuke
>Gearless Joe

Giorno's name is prononounced "Jor-No Joe-Vanni"
But it doesn't excuse the fact that nobody ever calls him GioGio/JoJo in the manga, despite everyone else getting called it at least once.
actually, it kind of bugs me how after jonathan and joseph nobody gets called jojo very often

Why the hell do faggots like Naruto: Shippuden so much

Attached: D58C5F3D-953C-45B5-ADDF-FB20876CC937.gif (500x281, 2.73M)

LONG AGO

what if star platinum had gear

They probably don’t, but it probably looks like a piece of gold next to HxH

let me guess, bagpipes will save the day

Those fucking sirens my dick.

did they spent their entire budget on this episode on the sirens? i know bagpipes sound better than that

Why the fuck wasn't season 5 of Samurai Jack just a series of Buddy adventures with Scottsman? Their friendship is honestly so fantastic and we don't get enough of it.

I think the implication is that Scottsman is just...bad at playing them. Not that he'd ever let you get away with saying that.

I have a feeling Araki kind of regrets the JoJo name, so he tends to avoid bringing it up. But due to the name of the series, he's stuck with having to continue naming the main protagonists like that.

I could see that. I mean the two Higashikatas only work in the written word as "jojo" and it's pretty loose. I think he hit the jackpot with Jolyne since her name gets to both be Jojo AND be a musical reference.

I don't think it's that, dubbing songs suck because female actresses try too hard to change the meaning. Guys are the only ones who give it his all. The only VA who can sing is Kate Higgins, but she's forced to play shit roles.

I don't know if he regrets it, as much as it's more convenient and consistent to call the protagonist by their first name.

No, that's just casual anime fans. The tiers of anime fan from well-adjusted to social malcontent goes:

Normalfags.................

Because they wanted to do an actual end to the series, and doing that made him really old.

That’s the joke. Scotsman isn’t playing them right and they are more obnoxious than anything else

holy shit you took the time to type this out, probably proof read it and everything

>dub the song
>words that rhyme and flow in Japanese don’t in English so VAs are forced to swap in different words that work better that may not mean the same thing
It just doesn’t work. The VAs being hacks just adds to the issue

Is it normal to like the League of Villains more than the heroes?

Is this what autism looks like?

VA are hacks because all the good ones went to the union.

If by Union you mean, “not anime” then yea

And here’s why your autistic little tantrum is wrong, you can never tell what casuals will latch on to. Who the fuck would have guessed AoT would end up being such normiebait? Not anymore, but during the first season

Approaching the climax, also it was a story arc of episodes and not a one-off.

Reminder that MHA is bad and you should feel bad for liking it

Attached: but it did get worse.jpg (1218x2462, 576K)

>the arrows don't all line up perfectly

It's shit, opinion discarded.

normalfags don't even know what attack on titan is, they've never even heard of it

Normies stopped watching Attack on Titan because it was terrible as fuck. How do you have a plot about government conspiracy regarding titans and have the plot be boring!? The whole plot to take down the government should've been Alex Jones level.

Based, Chad clover is where its at.

Attached: 1549324524560.jpg (456x810, 129K)

Walk into any Hot Topic in 2014 and repeat that

What the hell are you talking about, everyone knows about AoT it is not obscure in the slightest.
They stopped watching it because literally all of the hype was used up in 2013 to kick the show off. Then they waited 4 fucking years for season 2. The show doesn't have super great writing but people don't give a shit about that. It has yaoibait, gore, cool designs, and great music to get people's attention. But that wait between season 1 & 2 was fucking atrocious and killed the series all on it's own.

so how long until TOM appears on crunchyroll

Cringe and bluepilled

New FLCL was awful totally separately from the sex of the leads.

Magus Bride and Luluco are the only things on the list that are any good but idk if they're right for the block.

I imagine they will prop up Toonami’s corpse as long as possible, and when it finally isn’t, they will merge TOM in the CR advertising somehow to bait in some new customers recently displaced by having their cable block cancelled

>King’s Game
Ok, how can we trick Demarco into putting this on the block? It is downright abhorrent, but it’s the exact recipe for something that would be god tier laffs with Toonami General just because of how absurd and contrived it gets, every single episode. The Yea Forums threads were modest because the show just sucked that bad, but the experience was still marvelous

Attached: 5959BE23-630C-4B22-964C-145F0EFA57A2.jpg (431x600, 142K)

Subarashii and akapilled.

Pop Team Epic masturbatory aids.

Are you interested?

Attached: 1552534032606.jpg (1200x1455, 313K)

>death wall at capacity within 4 months
It really was fun with Yea Forums

Speaking of the death wall, after this week, I’m pretty sure it’s going into hibernation for a few months at least

>©2018 KOUHEI KADONO/KADOKAWA CORPORATION AMW/Boogiepop and Others PARTNERS Licensed by Funimation® Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Straight from the Funi website, I'm not discouraged though.

Fuck this Crunchyroll shit. When?

twitter.com/Arbys/status/1104049390749138950

Attached: 02E04E9E-1074-4DA3-B6EE-D7DBECE0CFD9.jpg (1200x1200, 130K)

>twitter.com/Arbys/status/1104049390749138950
holy shit that whole thread. so much porn

Arby's is so desperate for that meme magic to keep them relevant, aren't they? Hell they even called her a "waifu"

Usually this kind of stunt is how do you do fellow kids tier, but the Arby’s Twitter has proven before that it’s run by a true weeb, so I have to assume he at least considered that this is what would happen

Arby’s Twitter has been weeb pandering for years. And it’s not just basic bitch DBZ pandering either, they reach pretty far sometimes. So this isn’t anything new. The best part here is they actually, under the Arby’s name, used the “she’s a 3000 year old vampire” defense against someone who was bitching. Though it was that Arby’s is 54, so she is 54

High Guardian Spice is coming to Toonami and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: tDl0KJY.jpg (422x649, 63K)

Not to worry, all the Crunchyroll licenses are like that even when FUNi only puts the shows on Blu-ray and did not dub them. So basically that’s no indication of ownership.

Attached: EF2A7578-B1B7-48D3-B45A-31D8B1DF130A.jpg (750x1065, 103K)

This looks like Calarts shit

>Did we already forget Erica Mendez rapping this week?
Fuck you, that was great.

Jotaro got called JoJo a few times, but Josuke was called it literally once.

I can't remember if Giorno ever got called giogio. Maybe one of the school girls called him that? I know Jolyne gets called it by one of her prosecutors so she says "Only my mom can call me that"
Honestly of all the Jojos I think Jolyne and Josuke would fit it pretty well as a nickname.

My sides still haven’t recovered

Has that been uploaded anywhere?

Thanks very based informative user, that's a big relief. Not that I lost hope, but I can hope just a little bit more now.

Attached: Imaginator.jpg (853x480, 41K)

>this RnM episode
ever had a vagina fetish?

To think any number of these shows or Mob season 2 could be announced any day now.

Don’t let this thread die, Mob OVA and S2 will be announced for Toonami at around 11-12pm on Facebook

yeah but nah gil and demarco died and all we have left are twitter replies and shit ever seen than after the 2014 toonami panel? didnt think so

>Voiced by Monica Rial
ruined

this isnt true, is it?

Yeah, probably

>been going through a tom boy phase
>been up to date on the "female:tom_boy" tag on sadpanda
>see that kuraxleo doujin
IM NOT GAY
THERE IS NO 'BUT'
SERIOUSLY I LOOKED AT A FEW PAGES
GOT SOFT
AND LEFT
NO
HOMO
BRO

Attached: why.jpg (326x55, 7K)

How long until High Guardian Spice on Toonami?

According to ANN, it is.

I am grand wizard who sees past and future, and let me tell you about the future of Toonami

>toonami still airs juvenile shonenshit and anything more ambitious will be cockblocked by being too niche or S&P

Hope my guidance will let you find your path in life

Fuck that gimme Endro

Wait, which character is that?

Le faggit wouldn't allow these massive fai fais on Toonami.

Attached: 1549747645094.jpg (1920x2153, 1.64M)

WHERE IS IT?

Delayed till 7pm

fuck man

the most obvious choice is to have funding to get back King of the Hill and air it on Toonami.

Attached: 342121356.png (500x383, 215K)

Why?

KotH Kai would be a better fit

Why is Yea Forums so fucking garbage

Attached: dce.jpg (500x566, 31K)

They can announce something on Friday and still avoid schedules giving it away or they can even use further delay tactics but this “wait till the last second” way of annnouncing things has really gotten old.

it reflects the media we are forced to talk about

I think I've solved it
>shounen enough plotline and start
>short enough for a 2 cour run
>plot twists that have a real effect on the world
>kids won't catch it, but adults will clearly realize how fucked up this anime is
>also panders to nostalgia
>it's on Funimation
What are you watiting for Demarco?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

To whet the appetites of jaded Toonamifags a little bit:
Every single character in that picture has been sexually harassed in some way

hoooo- wee doggy i do believe you're giving me the vapors

>Based on ded game

>looks dated as all fuck
>is based on a game that was only popular in Japan and shut down years ago
>Funimation being an ally
Top laffs all around

>anime from the early 00's doomed to forever look like shit because it was digitally animated and mastered in standard definition like nearly all anime of its era
You're kidding, right?

What does it matter?

>is based on a game that was only popular in Japan
t. westerner
This was the top mmorpg in Asia and Europe before Americans came up with WoW

I'll take this over preferred endless Cowboy Bebop reruns

Mereoleona, she is introduced after the witch arc.

Attached: 1523165675292.jpg (1781x1300, 536K)

post the anime scene

The anime scene is JUST tier

Attached: 1551180616776.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

awful
just awful

So what your saying is, the game was not popular in the US where Toonami airs

>so much steam Charmy is almost completely obstructed aside from her feet
The Blu Rays better fix this shit, this is just absurd

This is honestly absurd to me. This is the least work they have ever had to do with the schedule, and yet damn near every announcement is delayed to the last second. After this, we aren’t due for any news till June, yet I’m sure they will fuck that up too and make us wait

What PS2 game is this?

Anyone else rage when they canceled Cowboy Bebop?

youtube.com/watch?v=0eAlbzhEb0A

Attached: bebop miles02.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>Anyone else rage when they canceled a show they reran 1000000000 and will more or less be back one day.

Attached: 1401328150449.jpg (182x122, 12K)

>implying case closed is better than bebop

Attached: 10963243744conan conan78.jpg (640x480, 168K)

They didn’t cancel it for one thing, and this shit has ran over 30 times in the history of AS. Good fucking riddance

Where the hell did I imply that?

At one point in that post is Case Closed mentioned or referenced in any way?

It was in the linked video... but mainly I just wanted to post these old Conan v Conan pics

Attached: conan conan 1100022761833.jpg (640x480, 174K)

When all is shitposting, one shitpost prevails.

Attached: conan gundam 1100022440425.jpg (300x225, 17K)

Will we ever see anything like this again?

vimeo.com/155267130
vimeo.com/159657059

Nah, they already advertise Crunchy Roll during Toonami, they can both co-exist. Both services capture different audiences but some people watch both too. Streaming is more convenient than cable, so it's a good promotion for CR. Also a lot of people only watch adult swim for the anime these days.

2015 was peak Toonami General

Attached: 1445141292404.jpg (1600x900, 1.03M)

It’s not that they can’t coexist, it that’s unless CR gives Toonami access to their shows for free, it’s eventually not going to be financially sound to continue Toonami. Not to mention AS in general is struggling anyway, when they go, so does Toonami.

Childhood is laughing at Pierre
Adulthood is realizing he was right all along

Akame ga Kill posting was a treasure.

Attached: IF NIGHT RAID LOOKED AS DANGEROUS AS THEY ARE YOU'D RUN LIKE HELL.jpg (853x480, 174K)

Last minute prediction: Toonami is going to expand to 10:30 and air the Mob Psycho 100 OVA. The next week they'll premiere Mob Psycho 100 II and either Re:Zero or KonoSuba.

>no show can use the term “trump card” now without the thread flipping out
It was an influential time

Attached: 2BC94129-2C36-4EE2-9F42-BCD3B5981AE3.png (600x432, 511K)

>two new shows at once
>when we know AoT has to be forced on in May
You are getting a bit too wishful m8

Maybe, but we still don't know the specifics of the Crunchyroll deal.

Which is why 2 shows at one time is pretty far fetched thinking. They are already cutting it down to the wire on what replaces Megalo, which typically isn’t a good sign

The Thursday or Friday two weeks before it premiere is the norm for when announcements are made.

If we any up getting some of those crap shows off the CR list, we might just. The key is a show has to be bad, but also be something most aren’t very familiar with, that’s what generates the best threads

>Artwork not in the usual style
They didn't even try.

welp it is past 6pm eastern time.

new show what?

Fairy Tail

It didn’t used to be, it was rare we waited till the last second. These days is basically every show because they don’t iron the deals out quick enough

monster rancher neo

14 minutes the post goes live

ghost stories
premiers at 3am

You better be right about this.

>believing user
>ever

but i don't want to hate them forever

Attached: 1552425102586.jpg (500x482, 75K)

HOLY SHIT CHECK THE FACEBOOK I CANT BELIEVE WE GOT IT

OH MY GOD! IT'S DRAGON BALL SUPER!

>no proof

GOKU JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

The women of Black Clover are too high test for pathetic beta males.

Check the Facebook page. They just announced Dragon Ball Super.

Kimetsu no Yaiba would be pretty fitting for Toonami but I'm tired and kinda drunk so I can't remember who has it if anyone for distribution

Aniplex

MY DAD WORKS AT NINTOONAMDO AND HE SAYS WE GET BIG GAY

>WE GET BIG GAY
Free or Yuri on Ice?

But that’s already most of the lineup

It's called a rerun.

well shit. guarantee they are saving it for preflight

is this jack episode a star wars thing?

You do realize this isn’t a talkback thread for AS, right? There might be 3 people tops watching it with the thread open

It will probably drop an hour before on Facebook, I don’t think we have had a preflight show reveal in years. Ironic, considering that was supposed to be the point of preflight

I'm also watching it, so that makes 2.

Yup

>jack was in 2012
>jack got s5 on toonami
eh, close enough guy.

>i thought i sensed.. a presence
Yup.

>Mako hamming it up

Attached: y9vlq.jpg (1920x1440, 173K)

>arnt you a little short for one of aku's minions?

Man I remember watching this episode premier along with an episode of Genndy clone wars. They called the mini-block samurai vs jedi or something like that.

We're on autosage.

We've gotten tons of stuff from Aniplex despite their streaming service existing since 2013. Why is it suddenly a no-go just because it's being simulcast on Hulu or CR or Amazon?

>Save your home
But you retconned everything Jack(ass)
Who's the limp dicked hot pocket eatin mtn dew chuggin faggot who autosaged us?

Reminder: everything Jack had done throughout the series DIDN'T MEAN SHIT AT ALL.

I'll make a new thread tomorrow when the show is announced.

I mean I’m not saying don’t talk about it, I’m just saying I see you hear every night talking to yourself

It's not just him. I also attempt a pitiful talkback. Like last night.

>says he can’t remember who distributor is
>gets told who distributor is
Where did you get any of that other stuff from that post?

It’s hilarious that this happens EVERY time a new show announcement is around the corner. So come morning and tomorrow evening, there will be multiple brand new threads posted to to discuss the new show

gee thank you user for looking out for my best interest.

gatta love new janny season.

He said he was drunk.

Looks like we are getting auto saged

no shit

I'm gonna dump my Demarco edit collection while the thread dies.

Attached: 1507678373672.jpg (1366x768, 602K)

Attached: 1515213387523.jpg (700x393, 145K)

Attached: 1507681209708.jpg (1334x750, 560K)

Attached: 1507693525252.jpg (708x561, 332K)

Attached: 1507693644039.png (1600x898, 764K)

Attached: 1507693717021.jpg (1334x750, 310K)

Attached: 1516431452140.jpg (1334x750, 461K)

Attached: 1459887766117.jpg (1334x750, 334K)

Attached: 1455737261528.jpg (1334x750, 623K)

Attached: 1449613660290.jpg (1334x750, 454K)

Attached: 1507692651194.jpg (1334x750, 499K)

Attached: 1547598344097.jpg (1912x1070, 261K)

Attached: 1456253755844.jpg (1334x750, 642K)

I don’t know what you have and what you don’t.

Attached: 337BC00E-3394-4D4E-AADE-BF796D148009.jpg (1334x750, 119K)

Attached: 1452110907389.jpg (1280x1102, 663K)

Just gotta say, OP image was under appreciated. I thought the exact same thing when he said that, and it’s way off from the sub too

I'm pretty sure I have all of them. If I don't, I'm only missing one or two.

Attached: 1465942079644.jpg (1334x750, 176K)

Attached: 1507678417000.jpg (1334x750, 875K)

Attached: 1516474226116.jpg (1687x949, 642K)

I’m surprised we didn’t get an edit for Pitou and Gon

Attached: 1505871982882.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

The guy that usually makes them said it didn’t work because Pitou was headless

Attached: 1508984102903.jpg (1334x750, 190K)

Attached: 1497402679687.jpg (1330x721, 110K)

Attached: 1520373372006.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

HIDEBU

Attached: 1527735446170.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

See you boys in the morning for Mob

Attached: 1516581342106.jpg (512x384, 54K)

Attached: 1523997959185.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

I like the only relevant a single time ones

Attached: 65C179E7-56C9-401C-BA4C-96B0D8D99DD9.jpg (581x443, 85K)

Attached: 1112b763133c457783f830312d095101421a44874f09c41cb4db91833932df43.jpg (1334x750, 168K)

Attached: 1507694862666.jpg (1334x750, 246K)

Attached: 1509502275620.jpg (1334x750, 141K)

Attached: 1507693629852.jpg (1334x750, 149K)

Attached: 1507673522445.jpg (1334x725, 192K)

Attached: 1516246053728.jpg (1334x750, 203K)

Attached: 1513111268820.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Attached: 1527024177326.jpg (1334x750, 153K)

Attached: 1540919340728.jpg (1280x699, 144K)

Attached: 1531258322486.jpg (645x363, 124K)