Just saw a dozen TTG episodes and the Movie

Just saw a dozen TTG episodes and the Movie

And is ok, I don't get the hate some autists have for this at all, the animation is decent, the jokes are silly but not worse than Star vs and other current cartoons shitty "humor"

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_scottmendelson_files_2018_07_Still-from-Teen-Titans-Go-1200x675.jpg (1280x868, 145K)

the jokes are fine when BB is not part of them.

God, I loved this version of Deathstroke

Robin elevates the show from inoffensive to amazing

It's inoffensive for sure, just subjectively speaking I don't dig it because neither of the Titans have character. Literally any one of them can start singing for no reason.

But you have to think about it retrospectively. Imagine as a kid you grew up loving Teen Titans (mind you I didn't, it never aired in my country) and you hear this news that they reassembled the cast for the new show, but it has nothing to do with what you grew up with. It's just same voice actors being the same character, but not.

The effect from it was kind of like pic related, so understandably that what wasn't target audience but thought they were were the ones who most likely were already paying their bills and were the vast majority of comments that could be read online, since its target audience are elementary schoolers.

Attached: 5fb.jpg (512x384, 57K)

Yea Forums is a strict 2000s series autist board

any discussion on TTG that isnt autistic screeching is left to the dust

The hate doesn't come from the show itself but rather the amount it's forced onto the CN channel.

>the animation is decent
Yeah, no. The show is ok but the animation is shit.

I was babysitting my 6-year old niece and she started watching this on her ipad without headphones. It was extremely obnoxious. I can't understand how anyone beyond preschool can watch this, let alone a grown adult.

The power of a namebrand is a dangerous thing. You folks certainly wouldn't watch this without the Teen Titans label attached. At least I'd hope.

TTG takes the piss out of the bloated, garbage superhero genre and fans got mad that they didn't get a legitimate, "dark" sequel to the ebin early 2000s series. Literally pissing in the face of zoomers, it is hilarious. I have no clue how younger kids feel about it. I agree that it is played on the network too much though

How is TTG any different from let's say, Family Guy?

No cursing and gore

Yeah I really hate BB in this show

I hate the show because it’s just so obnoxious. I tried to watch it when everyone spouted “It’s good, only TT fanboys hate it!”

It’s the Yea Forums equivalent of loudly dangling keys in front of your face. It honestly makes Family Guy look well paced in comparison. I could hardly handle one episode.

Night Begins To Shine is a good song though.

It's not the same as the previous show, and it was aimed at a younger audience. Don't give me the "why do autists hate it" shit because we all know they handle change about as well as a tissue absorbs 2 liters of water.

The movie was pretty okay saw it with my nephew and genuinely was amused by a few parts.

I can see why people didn't like the show its a bit lol random at times, the most obvious reason for the hate is "not my teen titans" which is fair but its simple, don't like it, don't watch, your version still exists, it didn't go away, but something different came out of it.

Attached: 1531377768622.gif (500x278, 400K)

Star Vs and the like have shitty humor too.

The reality of why Yea Forums hates it, is because its become cartoon networks cheap answer to Spongebob and this has limited them from experimenting more. Yeah we can get a fuck ton of failed shows, but its better to test the waters than "settle" on mediocre. The days of "what a cartoon" and finding a new show are long gone.

As you said, the show isn't bad, and most of the people throwing shit fits are man children who want more Beast Boy finding love self insert nonsense.

I could give a shit about the original or this, I just want more branched out attempts at anything fun.

>The days of "what a cartoon" and finding a new show are long gone.
GO! Cartoons?

Attached: VV_GO!-Cartoons.jpg (1000x563, 134K)

No the hate is very much the show itself, this is a nostalgia board and they changed teen titans, people got butthurt they got this and not the one they wanted.

>it's forced onto the CN channel.
CN has had a huge downfall in quality for well over a decade so thats nothing new but shows that bring in money and do better at selling things get replayed constantly especially when it has something to do with the super hero market.

Good point, but also what I meant was with What A Cartoon also being a show that was ON the channel itself.

Not bashing on these shows, hell if they get picked up by being youtube alone thats nice to see!

Knowing CN doesn't even want to show case stuff on their channel anymore is kinda saddening. Especially when their most memorable space filler shows come from those kind of set ups.

Why did they make robin right wing?