Would one of the main voice actors dying be enough to end the show?

Would one of the main voice actors dying be enough to end the show?

Attached: Simpsons.jpg (625x350, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZjRyKOcSCg
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8p_Cw1jbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The show still makes money, so no

As long as it’s not the voice actor that did Sneed, it’ll be fine

There’s enough audio to have computers do all but new and minor character voices.

You can't really replace Julie's voice and she sounds like she's closer to death every season.

How can they continue to use her? Surely everyone can tell she's drop dead awful as Marge now.

By the time they do Disney will have cloned them, they'll never stop the Simpson's.

Confirmed dubs

if it's someone like Marge, Bart, or Lisa's VA's than it might not be, as they only do one voice for the show each, like if Julie died they could probably get away with killing Marge off and have Homer get with someone new, if it happened with either of the kid's VA's they could hypothetically just pull a timeskip out of their asses and use puberty as an excuse for new voices(yes it'd be inconsistent with previous episodes showing them in the future but they don't care about that anymore)

really of the main Simpson's family members only Dan Castanella is irreplaceable, and that's partially because he does voices besides Homer's

It sadly won’t be. The computer theory is autism, they’re not even smart enough to do that anymore. They’ll just get voice actors from cable cartoons.

Here in Italy the Homer VA, Tonino Accolla, was absolutely stellar and he did Homer better than the English dub IMO, when he died in 2013 they just replaced him, pretty sure they also replaced the Marge VA, the show is still on the air so it didn't make much difference, people watch zombie Simpsons as a habit even if they're only relatable to current America at this point and not nearly as universally relatable as they were before.
They'll never stop the Simpsons.

eh that's a foreign dub, those don't count for this sort of thing

>if it's someone like Marge, Bart, or Lisa's VA's than it might not be, as they only do one voice for the show each, like if Julie died they could probably get away with killing Marge off and have Homer get with someone new,
Julie also does Marge's sisters and I THINK Nancy does Nelson, but I could be wrong.

Lisa's actress seems to be the only one that's always just played one character.

>Julie also does Marge's sisters and I THINK Nancy does Nelson, but I could be wrong.
still pretty replaceable as these things go
>Lisa's actress seems to be the only one that's always just played one character.
honestly I'd love it if Lisa's VA got fired

youtube.com/watch?v=rZjRyKOcSCg

She could be easily replaced by Melissa Rauch

It's not worth the risk, user.

Her voice in the bang theory is even worse than Lisa's so I could see them doing it.

No, they'll just harvest the brain and vocal cords from the corpse, grab a hobo off the street, and several hours of dangerous, risky and highly illegal surgery later they've got their voice actor back. It's like they didn't even die.

They'll be able to use computer software to simulate the voices. At least until people find out that they can use this to have their BartxSkinner fujo fics voiced by the actual voice actors.

Yeardley Smith isn't near death or anything, but Lisa's voice has been accumulating this old-lady creak to it.

which is too bad because she has a distinct voice and I don't think they'll find an actress with that voice again.

those voices made the Simpsons stand out, just like the yellow skin and the weird color scheme.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just have them record random lines of any sentences imaginable just so they can use them post death.

They're voiced by a Gangster Computer God worldwide SECRET CONTAINMENT POLICY, made possible SOLY by worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls, especially LIFELONG CONSTANT THRESHOLD BRAIN WASH RADIO ( quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it; repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets ). FOUR BILLION worldwide population ALL living have a Computer God CONTAINMENT POLICY BRAIN BANK BRAIN, A REAL BRAIN, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the Moon, we never see. So no.

Women's voices tend to age rather quickly when they get past 50 because menopause causes the loss of a lot of hormones.

Unless you're Tress MacNeille who sounded 60 when she was 25.

That killed Arleen Sorkin. Once she got into her 50s, her voice went to shit and she had to retire.

That’s surreal as fuck to think about. Homer alone in a world of unfamiliar faces except for the ones he voices. Would make a good episode or treehouse of horrir

Nancy Cartwright sounds kind of aged now, although only for maybe the last couple of seasons.

As long as Sneed's VA is alive, we're good.

I'd never really thought about that but you could be right.

That's ok, I stopped watching 12 years ago.

Lol I can do a good marge Simpson impression so hopefully she dies and I get to the hmmmmmmmm homie schtick for 250k an episode

They know it, trust me. In recent episodes they only give Marge about five total lines of dialog.

Yeardley is a huge bitch anyway and pure cancer. I doubt she'd be missed much if she died tomorrow.

Why?

I feel like op is planning on assassinating one of the cast

She voices Harley in one series

I looked up all their ages and they're all in their 50s and 60s with the oldest being Julie Kavner at age 68. They're not quite to the age of dying but they are getting really close to the point where their voices will start wearing out to the point where voice acting will be tough and be forced to retire. Heck, it seems to already be happening as several anons in the thread have pointed this out.

Harry's 74.

Maybe back in 2010. By now, they will move onto vocaloids. The Simpsabars will never be cancelled.

Attached: 51973130_2371814559715229_944400541738336256_n.jpg (141x185, 7K)

Oh forgot about him because I only looked up the voices of the main family. He'd be in that same category as well since he voices so many characters that he's pretty much irreplaceable.

Mel Blanc kept going until he died at 81, although he eventually had to give up doing Yosemite Sam.

Who the fuck cares about some literal who voice actress?

>Mel Blanc
>literal who
You must be 18 to use this website.

>In a few years that couch gag will be true.
You all know which one I mean.
>"D'oh..."

If Hank, Dan or Nancy die it's all over.
Those three provide 90% of Springfield's voices.

>"Marge, I don't feel so good..."

Julie Kavner sounds like a corpse that's been awakened after 300 years.

In Latin America they replaced most of the VAs because of a strike.

>Here in Italy the Homer VA, Tonino Accolla, was absolutely stellar and he did Homer better than the English dub
Homer's German voice actor (now deceased) was also way better than Dan Castellaneta. No offense to Dan, we all love him, but he's not nearly as good at emoting or acting as some of these dub VAs were.

they've done so many episodes at this point they could probably splice together existing voice recordings into new 'jokes' and just continue on forever

It would have to be all of them, at once, in some horrible accident. Like if some psycho from Yea Forums crashed a plane into their recording studio.

no. fox will find somebody who can do at least do a surface level impression of the characters

No, Disney, and they're only...

A.Having it run for 2 more production season just to get around 700 episodes.
Or B.Kill it once one of the main VAs crokes as normies hated it since season 12.
They did not fire Jeff Swampy Marsh to have Matt Groening replace him for nothing.

Dan has said that Phil is his favorite character he's voiced.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk8p_Cw1jbU

They can just replace them, and no one can tell the diddley-ifference.

Attached: 142341.jpg (640x480, 56K)

If only.

At least none of the Simpsons cast smokes 20 cigarettes a day.