Funny how faggots want to ignore the fact she also likes dudes

funny how faggots want to ignore the fact she also likes dudes

Attached: she wants the D.jpg (502x326, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwits9vGgYHhAhWDPN8KHQ0-AmMQFjAAegQIGhAB&url=https://www.indiewire.com/2018/05/ideal-home-trailer-paul-rudd-steve-coogan-gay-1201959601/&usg=AOvVaw0cFgvneQchRZWhCLuVO68N
youtu.be/Qoa5EZtvu2c?t=97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's bi but leaning towards girls.

This thread didn’t need to be made

this comment didn't need to be made

She's a lesbian, but the overpowering instinct to breed that she inherited from her mother also makes her desire cock.

why is rita such a slut?

>all lesbians are actually heterosexuals in denial
Wow Chris"tian Values" Savino is based and redpilled

She was actually straight until Kevin "Bryan Singer of kids shows" Sullivan decided to make a background character her girlfriend.

what did you expect from a sexual harasser?

there are no idiots more delusional than yurifags

no woman can resist the awesome power of the D

Attached: descartes.png (1020x589, 430K)

yurifags and fujos are all equally retarded with varying levels of self awareness

I dunno about you guys but it was honestly refreshing and funny to see the girls lose their composure like in old cartoons.

>I do not understand jokes or hyperbole

Being bi is actually in character for her dad rock days rockstar persona. It's not like they can make her a swearing, drug-addicted alcoholic.

This user didn't need to be made.

>everyone forgets that Lynn Sr. and the Male family pets also wanted the d

Everyone on this show is gay

A joke is a display of humour in which words are used within a specific and well-defined narrative structure to make people laugh and is not meant to be taken seriously. It takes the form of a story, usually with dialogue, and ends in a punch line.

Hyperbole is an exaggerated claim or statement not meant to be taken literally.

But this is a wild take, an extremely over exaggerated reaction to something for comedic effect.

Lynn Sr being bisexual isn't really a stretch.

yurifags =/= sjws

They are all straight. They fucked up by making Luna a dyke.

he is not a faggot, he just has a fetish for england

This. Lynn Sr. just likes to Union jack

Being gay for a specific type is still gay.

In my experience, most fujos keep their shit to themselves, while a lot of yurifags are really loud and thin-skinned. That's why /cm/ and /y/ are always calm while /u/ sometimes look like a mental asylum.

>people will know I'm a pervert
>let's make gay shit.people will forgive me for everything

savino in a nutshell

Attached: Savino_gives_up.png (286x387, 122K)

That's Sullivan

same shit, different asshole

That was Sullivan and Savino didn't actually do anything he just got metoo'd over some girl saying she thought he might want to do something eventually.

This is why it's rarely if ever possible to show a bisexual person in media. If it's a bisexual woman in a relationship with a guy, people claim it's just heterosexuality and gay-baiting. If they're in a relationship with a woman, people claim it's pure homosexuality and/or not homosexual because they've been with a guy before.

It's like the only way to show a bi person is to have them make out with everybody in the fucking party room.

It really sucks, I like characters like Harley Quinn, Constantine, Catwoman, etc but it's really hard for most people to accept bisexuality unless the character is just a slut.

God doesn't exist and some people are gay and that's okay.

The only kind of gays those kinds of people want are, commercialized stereotypes approved by them and spread out anywhere they want. In all honesty, gay people are not important, society today places too much acceptance and priority on the simple fact of a girl liking boobs to the point that, a brief compliment will spurn fools into setting themselves up for dissapointment through self-made headcanons.

Luna is actually a decently written LGBT character because it's not treated as anything special that she's bisexual. Same with Clyde's dads.

>Luna comically acts like a dog eyeing a piece of meat around the hot guy everyone is swooning over
>Luna is actively looking for a serious relationship with a girl
>"HURR THEY MADE LUNA GAY WUT ABOUT THAT ONE-TIME CHARACTER?"
>Sam returns, cementing Luna's choice

Luna is a lesbo, not bi
get over it.

Attached: 1538484068663.png (411x412, 296K)

>implying atheists couldn't be against homosexuality

>decently written LGBT
>clyde parents

literally being gay is their only personality

But but my english rock waifu, user

Attached: 1552139637635.png (1280x720, 901K)

I could probably ignore the text of every single post with a spongebob reaction image and never miss a single intelligent sentence.

>literally being gay is their only personality
That doesn't make sense because they don't even act similarly. Also "gay" isn't a personality and only one of them is flamboyant.

>one is flamboyant
>the other is a nigger

you are right. their are really well written characters. also go back to tumblr and stay there

they're stereotypical helicopter parents. this is just another episodic cartoon, after all.

Why are so many /pol/tards ESL?

I'd accept this

she literally lusted for cock so hard that she reverted to animal like instincts to fuck him.
gay she is not.

people who are critical about your shitty gay characters, dose not mean they browse /pol/. Sorry you defend bland garbage just because they have the LGBTQA+ label on them ya loser.

What are your bases for attacking them, then? What is your basis for attacking this one? Answer, like your argument depended on it.

Attached: 1552230766129.jpg (1000x767, 700K)

Really? I’ve seen the opposite honestly, but maybe that’s cos I equate fujos to those leftists types on tumblr that get upset when voltron wasn’t as gay as they wanted.

>England
>Not the Great State of Ohio

Attached: 1397014985550.jpg (250x250, 10K)

> write an essay about why this is shit
dude its like 2 AM I don't think user will bother

fuck Michigan to you to.

>write an essay
No one's asking you to do so much.
You're arbitrarily creating such a scenario to give yourself a reason not to answer the question, perhaps precisely because you know your answer is not a very good one.
Thanks.

So she wants to slurp the warm semen from a girl's smooth pussy, so what.
She's bi and that's even hotter.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

I'm not the user you originally responded to you, I thought that it seemed like you are requesting a well thought out post on the poster's distaste for the characters in question and it is quite late in the states so don't get your hopes up of a reasonable response.
You stupid nigga

Being able to articulate a point at all would be asking a lot of that guy I'm guessing.

>a well thought out post
This may be news to you, but this is not necessarily anything difficult, user. Well thought out != long.

>Luna lusted over a guy
>Didn't just act disinterested
>Never had as strong a reaction to Sam

She's clearly just in an experimental phase and will go full on hetero by the time she's out of high school.

The only reason Clyde's dads are better written is because no attention is brought to their sexuality. They're just people. We've had, what, two episodes now where the plot is Luna likes girls?

Luna being bi is treated like any other romantic episode If anything her not thinking anything about being into another girl is the most in character thing they did all season after turning her in a nervous weirdo who's unsure of herself all the time.

Romance episodes suck though, the only reason people like the ones with Bobby is because Bobby is a cool bro and actually interacts with Lincoln and the other siblings.

the point is that her and the family's reaction to Hugh was comedic because it was meant to be a joke while Sam is the genuine article.

Yeah, but OP wanted to be upset and wants us to be upset, and this is something he figured people could be upset about together.

>That's why /cm/ and /y/ are always calm

Maybe it's only because you can relate to them.

Even if she is a lesbian she still likes Dicks

Seriously why everyone thinks that if a woman is a lesbian you can't fuck them?

For the same reason I'd assume that I couldn't fuck a dude up the ass if he said he was into chicks?

Attached: 1546851140046.png (312x521, 152K)

This implies that the characters act out of character purposely for comedic effect. Which would mean self awareness of being in a show. Either that or just bad writing. Oh, y'know what? You're right. This show just has shit writing and inconsistent characters.

because it's like say, if you are a faggot, you still like vaginas

She probably only liked that one dude because he was British.

>you ship luna with a man! SHE IS A LESBIAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

salunafags in a nutshell

I never really understood shipping fanbases at their core since most of them seem to care about canon while also ignoring any part of the canon that doesn't fit their narrative.

Like why not just go full on fanfiction and do whatever you want?

because sjws want to destroy heteronormativity. everything must be gay, then they can feel normal

Nobody outside of tumblr does that

Attached: 1551471210474.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

lincolnfags or lgbtfags. which is worse?

you need to visit webs more than just Yea Forums and tumblr. user

Attached: false arrogance.jpg (1600x1600, 630K)

Straight guys exist who are into pegging from their girlfriends.

(((((straight)))))

In all seriousness, I'd also argue that any guy into rimming is a little bit gay even if he's the one receiving.

Revolting as fuck, perverted and gross.
I'm hard now.

Luna is the 2nd most popular loud right behind lincoln if you didn't know.

Attached: loudhousecontestwinners.png (1707x387, 1013K)

> Lincoln is the most popular Loud

I believe that less than I believe in racial equality and gay rights

they're both starting to merge

It was an official poll on their instagram page and lincoln won. He is the most popular loud.

>scene girls put her mouth in everything she can
wow, it's nearly like the stereotypes are based on reality.

So you're saying more Luna and Lincoln episodes together then right?

Attached: 6cf31627294c042ffb45693163087faa4b630f97.jpg (885x909, 256K)

I hope. They might not, but one can still hope.

>heterosexuality is a myth but being gay is fixed

Because tomboys are a top tier fetish, maybe she's also a lesbian, who knows

No one's THAT straight

>shipping fictional characters is an insult to the "LGBT community"
These people are something else.

>funny how faggots want to ignore the fact she also likes dudes
Blame the writers. Her and Sam are taking your new Bubbeline

Attached: finale.gif (540x304, 1.66M)

SJWs are bi-phobic

You need to find new SJWs.

It's true, the whole "queer" thing came from SJWs not thinking bi is snowflake enough.

Teenage girls overreacting aside. Luna and Sam is one of the more normal pairings out there. Even within the show itself.

>friendly reminder that lincoln is used by autistic faggots for self-insert

that's why is the favorite one

Attached: literally cancer.jpg (516x500, 94K)

so she's bisexual

Why are people so triggered over fanart?

First, learn english ya spic.

Second those polls are mostly voted on by the shows actual target audience, ie kids and teens. None of your creepy waifu and self insert shit applies.

You can be in a same-sex relationship and still be bi. It doesn't go away.

literally, unironically, autism.

Kids could self insert, just not for the same reasons. I did it when I was young but to go on adventures, make crossovers, pretend I had friends, and general get the most out of the shows I watched.

But why do they always turn tomboys into lesbians? Even japs do this.

Are you one of those trannies who got denied by a lesbian?

Except kids don’t even like lincoln. The sisters are the only reason why the show was popular in the first place. Not lincoln.

THIS

>he says when the highest watched episodes are two clyde episodes and the Christmas episode
>meanwhile the Luna's special got average ratings
Really makes you think.

Meanwhile, lincoln has the lowest ratings of any episode. Kids sure love lincoln alright.

There's a literal poll disproving this.

So is Sullivan is leaving?

>Implying that poll isn’t obviously rigged

>you will never have a threesome with Luna and Sam where they do really disgusting things with your semen.

Stop replying to yourself yurifag it's pathetic.

What are you going on about? Are you an actual retard? Why does this show attract so many creepy fucks like you?

Get a grip already. Like an instagram poll means anything.

It just means kids like the main character of their favorite show. It's not that complicated.

>Oh, y'know what? You're right. This show just has shit writing and inconsistent characters.
this but unironically

>implying adults can´t vote in kids websites

hasbro polls about mlp are laughing at you

dafuq are you talking about, faggot

Attached: you are a faggot.jpg (6257x1501, 1.16M)

Lincoln is not the reason why the show got popular. Even the early promos were more about the sisters than lincoln.

>compares mlp to loud house
Which one has a board and rule followed religiously and which has a dying general?

Only board that enforces it strictly is Yea Forums. Rest break it all the time if it means bothering lee.

and they made the mistake of focusing almost entirely on Lincoln

Man, that horse show sure did a number on an entire generation of incels, huh? Can't even look at an innocuous fan poll for kids without turning it into this creepy conspiracy where grown ass men obsesses over everything

They fixed that mistake season 3. The best episodes have little to nothing to do with lincoln. They focus on cute waifus like the show was supposed to be about.

god damn i wish a show never contorts to the whims of yurishippers like AT did

That wasn’t even in the script. That was added in because of a storyboarder and nobody noticed or objected to it.

it's savino self-insert. what did you expect?

He could have made his self insert likable rather than some little shit that treats his family poorly and always has to learn a moral he should know.

I don't think he could have

And neither were the sisters. They didn't even get much focus at the peak of the shows popularity. Waifus and self insertion are not why the show was initially successful.

It was successful because when it premiered it was such a break from the norm of modern cartoons with increasingly outlandish concepts and self serious plots. It was a simple cartoon with a simple premise, life in a large family. That's it. Everyone can relate to dysfunctional family relationships and Lincoln served as a means to show those dynamics at their best. He was a pov character and drove most of the show's plots. The show doesn't work without him. But that's besides the point. It was those family dynamics between Lincoln and the sisters that drove their success. Only when the show started to move away from that premise and focus on individual characters did it start losing its momentum.

Not everything boils down to waifus and self insertion

Reminder that Maggie is best girl

Attached: Maggie_The_Loud_House.png (522x607, 324K)

who gives a shit

enterbot detected

This is what being delusional looks like

(You) responded to his post, so (You) must give a shit.

Cute!

Bisexuality when used in fiction is nothing more than an excuse to turn previously straight characters gay.

A teen girl who is very much into meal is bisexual? Na, that's unrealistic and crazy.

nothing to do with the fucking thread

funny how faggotsl like you need to reinforce the sexuality of a 2D character

>REEEEEEEEEE STOP SHOWING HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT AN OFF-TOPIC POST

Korrasami

half rule 63 would be better by far

Attached: otp.jpg (867x768, 65K)

Alternate perspective... I work in a marketing department, and we definitely rig our social polls. It's a branding tool and is used like one. You want kids to interact because obviously they're keeping your brand at top of mind, but they probably want the main character to win for marketing purposes. At least that's how they so things at my last two jobs.

Good to see someone who can do basic analysis.

bisexuality?

Rock and roll and poisoning the minds of the youth

Attached: goodluna.png (286x600, 88K)

>leaning towards girls.
she didn't ever display the full-on lust for girls that she did for Hugh. She be heterosexual and homo-romantic, but not homosexual.

Harley is a dyke who occasionally fucks dudes so people will not think she's just a crazed lezbo.
Constantine going being half fag is is pretty much ignored outside of a few stories.
Catwoman is a massive whore and no one is denying that.

>by the time she's out of high school.
That's really when it's too late to drop the gay.
She's full on clam jouster from now on.

girly luna is best luna

>She was actually straight until Kevin "Bryan Singer of kids shows" Sullivan decided to make a background character her girlfriend.

Attached: 5A6B228C-06F2-4C3D-8C90-CC6346DD83D7.png (740x800, 204K)

>No Many people gay out for college then go back to being straight after.

For some reason, I instinctively ship Christian female friends who insist on being platonic.

Do you seriously think she's going to college? No cure for the gay now.

Hot damn

You can, I used to fuck my mega dyke(her words not mine)butch lez co-worker ragged on night shifts. Could not handle the dick but by god did she like the pain...also like rape play and being dominated
...miss that crazy cunt.

BUT the gay chicks don't like that kind of thing.
The LGBTQA rainbow mafia will have an outright SHITFIT if a gay is seen having sex or a meaningful relationship with the opposite sex and want the heads of everyone involved. No I'm not kidding.
The straights won't dig on it either.
Especially if it's a lesbian.
So she's as gay as elton john on a picnic in france.

And in the real world, lesbians are on the bottom of the totem poll for who men would want to fuck unless she's special. Especially obvious lesbians like the luna loud character.
And no woman is going out of her way to fuck a gay dude.

College lesbians always end up emotionally fucked single mothers and debtslaves, barren and alone catladies or have a very large and very humpy male dog, or in the middle of a marriage that the hubby has basically checked out of.

its just an evidence of pandering, they have to pick the cliche lesbian too. they could have pick a girly girl as a lesbian like leni or luan to be lesbo

>voted on by the shows actual target audience
lmao

Fuck off pedos.

I know exactly what you're trying to say and do user. But, you still have to wait for the Easter story time like everyone else.

Attached: Whocouldhaveforseenthis.png (340x419, 337K)

I’m trying to do something?

You're trying to get people to post art of her and Serenity aren't you?

Heh, just like Korra.

No, I just hate gay shilling in kids shows and think the pic I posted was funny

Wow a shit thread for a shitshow
How fitting

Attached: 54396427_1465662023563678_4182732078204321792_n.jpg (540x960, 47K)

You’re not making the thread any better dumbasd

In media, once they go gay, they stay that way.

You mean pick the girl that has a 500% chance of being gay?
Isn't what you said kind of homophobic?

There's no such thing as "gay pandering." Saying that there is gives the implication that is "wrong" and "not normal" for gays to exist in media, which is a rather homophobic and bigoted thing to think. What do any of the gay couples in TLH do that's any different from a straight couple. I could say the same shit you guys say about gays to straights and you would all yell at me. The only people who think gays should not be in cartoons are conservative christian soccermoms, which their religious reasons should not be listened to in this case seeing as religion is bullshit and God's not real. This bigoted mindset and anyone with it should be removed from society for the greater progress of humanity.

They're called retcons, OP. Deal with it.

There's a difference between there being gays in media and there being a clear attempt to brainwash stupid kids.

What's been going on for two generations now has been the latter.
And those people are quite open about this fact.

Not really, you can pander without having any sort of ulterior motive.

>a clear attempt to brainwash stupid kids.
post examples and let's debate.

I'd be willing to bet money he doesn't

interesting analysis, gave me something to think about when it comes to the show, even though i do like the solo focus episodes for each sister, parents and lincoln personally. nice job

Bubbiline was rushed in the last half a season. Luna's relationship is being spread out more.

>There's no such thing as "gay pandering."
What else would you call a writer retconning a character's established sexuality because they felt obligated to appeal to a vocal minority of people who just want a gay character in the story, regardless of whether or not the character is well-written?
If you really care about diversity and representation, then doesn't it bother you that bisexuality is only ever used as a contrivance to make straight female characters arbitrarily turn into lesbians?
If you're a bisexual man, does it bother you to know that these hypnocrites who blather on about inclusion don't want to include because they're too busy fetishizing teenage lesbians?
If you're a bisexual woman, does it bother you to know that these people don't respect your sexuality as it's own thing and treat you like you're just a lesbian in training?
Good god I hate what this fucking site has become.

>>If you're a bisexual man, does it bother you to know that these hypnocrites who blather on about inclusion don't want to include because they're too busy fetishizing teenage lesbians?
Yes

A large majority of it is clearly just teen lesbian fertilization and even worse it's very often that written by men pretending to be inclusive.

Steven universe
Many shows lionize and normalize homosex to impressionable minds that learn simply from seeing things and accepting it.
Now debate me.
Warning, saying "nuh uh" does not count as an argument.

Inclusive?
It's because being bi is pushed has hip and cool and deep and something that makes them unique in media and horrifyingly enough academia.
Yes this is a thing.
And girls who are very impressionable are taking this to heart and are getting fucked up huge by it.

Homosex is normal though? People just don't like it because God told told them to.

This

the worst moment in this episode

NUH UH
quit being vague. where in Steven Universe do they do what you say they do?

Attached: 1538482894118.png (188x190, 49K)

Why are there so many gay characters nowadays in any case? Demographically, gay people in the US are an irrelevant group.

Attached: 3624DBC1-3328-4EA0-B978-798E9A1820B0.jpg (266x190, 14K)

But they get into places of power quicker than any other minority.

>But they get into places of power quicker than any other minority.
Those are Jews and Chinese people, user.

Luna is Bi, and that dude is just hitter than Sam. For whatever reason, that dude just meets Luna's fetish list. Sam has a personality though, so she is long term dating material.

Gay mafia in media
99.9% of all of the creatives who work in media are mega gay or trans
Lot of money in transexualism to be honest.

That and there is a concerted effort to push homosex onto the public. No seriously.

Yeah.
Like being a murderer.
Homosex can be taught and enforced through social conditioning and manipulaiton and grooming. there's enough media out there to keep the programming going in perpetuity as well.

Name seven and three quarters.

Murder is a choice that people want to do, people can make themselves less gay.

Yeah, user. That has to be it.

Attached: 1549751630135.webm (180x248, 1.13M)

I am totally convinced that they did this because the writers got buttmad at all the incest porn.

I'll give you five bucks if you can prove that dude is gay. My money is on them being a straight "social experiment" youtuber.

That's one sister, what about the other nine?

>People just don't like it because God told told them to.
They didn't like the gays or trust them that much in places where there were no abrahamic religions user.

user...

>abrahamic religion
Those aren't the only people with God.

Why would that change anything? Incest ships are crackships anyway.

user, please...this is embarrassing.

It is, that person thinks that acting like a dip will make them popular, but everyone will just think they're gay.

Pewdiepie did that exact thing a decade ago.

What’s the point of doing this if it adds fuck-all to the plot and doesn’t even boost ratings?

Attached: DB1E0ACC-E208-48F3-8146-A46B180EB3FA.jpg (480x300, 22K)

Jews in fact worship a pantheon that they sacrificed people into a volcano for
Christians worship the war god of said jew pantheon but it was later turned into three differend people by christian religion power brokers like the catholics..who shoe horned in an entirely different religion of wiccan witches as"satan" worshippers which had nothing to do with christianity in the first place
Don't know what the fuck islamists are up too.

Other people? Their gods have names. They don't just call them GOD.

Kevin Sullivan never has a point, he hates all the characters and he hates the family aspect of the show. Thankfully he's not coming back for S4.

You didn't see "L is for Love?"

They get good boy points with the queers who run media.

uh huh
but that is the point though
do something super duper fuckcing gay for good boy points from the queer agenda
kind of like how everyone who has to be famous as a man has to wear a dress or act gay, same for women.

>everyone who has to be famous as a man has to wear a dress
learn how to write
Show me all of these famous men being forced into dresses for their popularity.

>plot
It's a slice of life cartoon. What was the point in Lincoln and Clyde trying to steal girl scout cookies while the twins were earning their scout badges? What was the point in having Lynn Sr. become a professional cook? There is no "point" to any of those, but they add something to each episode.
So the point of making Luna gay is that it creates a few more episodes.

funny how faggots want to forget marceline had a boyfriend and bonnibel had a crush on finn when she was a little girl

Attached: Secret2.jpg (1017x786, 155K)

Bisexuality is a thing. Just saying.

and lynn sr has nothing to do with that

Is Luna still in the bathtub?

nope

Attached: Secret13.jpg (1017x786, 169K)

Name ten men who became popular within the last 30 years.
I can garauntee you right now that in five minutes of googling you will find a gay role, a rumor of homosex, or them wearing a dress.

Go on. Name five.

Finn called marceline a dyke in their first apperance. She acted like a mega dyke in their first apperance.
She only has a boyfriend to say that she's "bi" and to push the EBUL MEN MADE ME GAY lie that lesbos who want to be treated like normal women or want an out when they realize that they want some penis or want out of the gay life push.

Also bonnibel had a crush on finn before she was groomed/indoctrinated. Now she's full on lez now.

I reiterate.
In media, once you go gay, you stay that way.

>Finn called marceline a dyke in their first apperance
Yeah, sure he did.

30 years? So all of modern hollywood? Paul Rudd, Chris Pratt, any of the male VAs that Disney animations uses, both of the sons from Goldbergs, Henry Cavill, and the guy who played Batman opposite of him. I did that with out Google even! Now, stop defecting and name the guys who were forced into dresses for the sake of their popularity.

>heterosexual and homo-romantic
back to tumblr. the split-attraction model don't real.

Marcy and PB are implied to have dated before Finn was even alive and if the show ended when it should have when the Lich was defeated they wouldn't have gotten back together. Not to mention various bisexual characters in various forms of media.

When he was fighting her and was going to stab her with his sword?
YOU DYYKE!!
That's what he said.

Paul Rudd,
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwits9vGgYHhAhWDPN8KHQ0-AmMQFjAAegQIGhAB&url=https://www.indiewire.com/2018/05/ideal-home-trailer-paul-rudd-steve-coogan-gay-1201959601/&usg=AOvVaw0cFgvneQchRZWhCLuVO68N

Chris Pratt very gay friendly...for his work.

Disney Va's? The fuck are you smoking? Lot of those people are queer friendly.

Goldbergs? You mean jews? Yeah they're jews what do you expect.

Henr Cavill? Dude, he's pretty danged gay.

Affleck? Plays both sides of the field.

Is this what schizophrenia looks like? Just a bunch of backpedaling and unsubstantiated claims?

What backpeddling?
Oh and look you called me crazy so you won't have to actually back your claims.
Good for your.
Now go back to fucking your dog.

You said in a dress and/or sucking dick gay. Just not wanting to murder all gay people on sight doesn't make them actually gay. Got a CLIP and in a VIDEO of Finn saying that to her?

>What backpeddling?
You saying "this person seems gay friendly" doesn't fit the rules you set in

Here you go.
youtu.be/Qoa5EZtvu2c?t=97

Let me break it down for you
There are 4 ways to make it in hollywood
Ignore the talent bullshit, that's never mattered ever.

1.Be gay and do gay shit. Jason Priestly, and Kristen stewart and more then a few rappers.
2.Sell your soul(they have actual rituals and shit)and your holes/pole. Half of all hollywood. And more then a few jews.
3.Be a jew. Any jew in hollywood.
4.Be rich as fuck and or well connected. Cara delvinge and taylor swift.

All of the people you listed did some gay shit infront of or behind the camera or probably are a jew or jewish somewhere down the line.
Nothing against any of the people I'm mentioning. But that's how it is.

I mean there's probably a couple hundred thousand gay jews that dont' have these supposed easy to get hollywood jobs. How do you explain that?

Despite what they shill in highschools and in colleges...everyone can't be a doctor or a lawyer.

He said "you die!" because bad Grammer is funny. Finn does it a lot.

So, how do the Gay-Jewish illuminati decide who becomes a lawyer and who becomes a famous movie star?

No, he said dyke.

What are you doing?
What's this thing you're doing right now?

Deaf and dumb, you're the full package, huh?

I genuinely curious how this nutter butter thinks the world works, since he is some kind of expert on the ways of Hollywood.

user, this isn't some crazy ass far fetched conspiracy theory.
This is how it is.

K, prove it? Show me some evidence of this claim. If Hollywood prefers Gay and Jewish people, why aren't they 100% those people? Why are there still Gay and Jewish people who aren't working in Hollywood? Who determines if you're a lawyer Jew or an actor Jew?

I like dumb hollywood conspiracies too but you need to make it compelling or draw some connections or something instead of just saying things without anything to back it up.

Okay, you seem to be spazzing the fuck out over there user.
You okay buddy?

>/pol/fags taking the opportunity too scream "won't somebody please think of the children" at the first sight of a gay character

>A cartoon aimed at gay children tries to normalize and push homosexual characters onto said impressionable children

Yes. Someone should be thinking of the children. Because the wealthy creepers, pedos and queers sure are.

>I'm upset about gays on my TV
Feel free to stick too russian,middle east and north african broadcasts then.

No one is watching television anymore user.
The meteoric drop in ratings should tell you all you need to know.