KRAVEN Movie Leaked Plot Synopsis

>When wealthy Russian humanitarian VLADIMIR KRAVENOFF and his wife are killed in their home, Kravenoff's assistant CALYPSO travels to Africa to find Vladimir's illegitimate son, SERGEI. A bounty hunter living peacefully in the wilderness, Sergei is shocked and shaken to hear the news regarding his father. However, when Calypso tells him that Vladimir's death was by the hands of a mysterious terrorist organization, Sergei takes on his father's name - KRAVEN - and goes on a one-man mission to avenge and honor his late father.

Attached: Kraven.jpg (728x381, 86K)

fuck sony

Meh, i’d rather have Kraven in the MCU

This

Can we start a petition for Based Disney to buy Sony?

>wanting kraven to be one shot by captain marvel
pass

It's not Kraven unless he's hunting The Spider

So what is Sony’s plan for all the Spidey villain movies?
Build them all up in their individual films to set up their team up movie where they finally fight Spider-Man?

Turn their Spidey villains into “anti-heroes”.

If they turn Spider-Man into a actual villain they must fight that would actually be an interesting twist.

kraven is a bottom tier character with a single good story behind him

They can't use Holland spidey or their own so this sounds like a stupid idea.
Only way to fix it is if Kraven hunts Venom. That would be interesting. But I doubt they'll do that. They also wanted a Mysterio movie but MCU took him and pulled the plug, MCU also made them take Osborne out their scripts

same can be said about carol, outside of her rape baby story she is boring

There better be a non-zero amount of imbibing crazy jungle drugs involved

Good. So far.

Attached: 1497230490096.gif (250x141, 1.32M)

Venom without Spider-man made sense.
But what's the point of Kraven without Spider-man? Why not just make it a new character? It's not like he's THAT popular that normies would know him.

Wish Disney and Sony would just meet in the middle at some point. Instead of having 3+ alternate universes, they could have one cohesive one. But nope, just $$$ is the goal

>Instead of having 3+ alternate universes
>Spider-verse
>Venom, Kraven, etc villains
That's only two alt Us, and only one of them is live action.

Attached: img_2225.jpg (2034x1043, 595K)

>le mysterious organization

Fucking hell, I am so tired of this.

Well, Hunted is starting to look like a good story.

So it’s like a Bat-embargo (or should I say Spider-bargo)?

After Far From Home, sony can opt out of the deal with Marvel to take full control of spider-man at the cost of not having any of marvel's hope/support in making the films work.

They plan to use this option and do a Spidey vs Bad Guys film.

Reminder they were making a mysterio movie and now he’s the villain in the homecoming sequel

Why isn't Marvel producing manly pulp novels starring and written by Kraven?

>Kraven
>Humanitarian
For fuck's sake Sony...