So another DCEU recast? Not even Aquaman could have lived without one? This universe is cursed

So another DCEU recast? Not even Aquaman could have lived without one? This universe is cursed

Attached: mera.png (2040x1272, 3.49M)

bump

>Johnny Depp got slapped around by Amber Heard
hot

As long as they keep the red hair then I am okay.

There are plenty of natural redheads out there as well as plenty of women who look good with red hair. I mean Amber Heard wasn't all THAT special, was she?

>Depp continuing to try and make this a thing
This is what, attempt number 3?

I just hate recasts, it feels so disjointed, Joker has a different actor, Batman, Superman soon too, Deadshot too...

4, it fails hard every single time, he's probably doing it right now because Aquaman made more than any movie he ever was while he turned into an infamous box office poison and his shitty pirates franchise is a joke now.

Aquaman is so bland you could recast anyone except Black Manta

People actually believe this?

Well, its true. Amber is a bed shitting cunt and admited to be so in legal investigation.

None on this has anything to do with Aquaman

user, pls

Attached: Batman-laugh.jpg (354x404, 47K)

Depp is innocent, it’s time you feminist lying whores get your just deserts

>seething tumblrtards on damage control

She was a hot piece of ass but there are others. Just replace her with another redhead with a rack and no one will care. Husband abuse is not a laughing matter and must be dealt with harshly.

Depp is a hardcore SJW that called US a shithole more than once and asked people to murder Donald Trump you moron.

>feminists have no standards for who their man hating manipulative actions go against, even on men who claim to be on their side
Shocking

>US a shithole
Well, he isnt wrong.

This is not a matter of believing anymore. The investigation is over and the results paint her in a very negative light.

women can't abuse men, this is a fact

>Thinking she's going anywhere
How retarded are you?

I'd be pissed about him stinking up Harry Potter if the new movies weren't also shit.

there will be more Potter movies?

Fantastic Beasts is supposed to have five movies. I wouldn't be surprised if Warner Bros shitcans the rest of the series after the last one tanked, though.

>five
those greedy FUCKS

The last one made a good profit tho.

No it didn't. It was the second most expensive Harry Potter movie and the lowest grossing movie in the entire franchise.

It's the lowest point of the franchise. Which is just hilarious. WB was sure that Fantastic Beasts would be their big 2018 movie which is why they prioritized it over their DC movies and pushed back Ezra's Flash movie for it. Then Aquaman made a billion dollar and now WB realized too late they put their eggs in the wrong basket.

Attached: Potterverse Box Office.jpg (2073x1009, 655K)

>Fantastic Beasts is supposed to have five movies.
The beasts don't even do shit in movie 2! It's all stupid plot twists that make no sense, and the zoo keeper dude could be literally any other wizard for the plot to still happen.

It underperformed but it still made over 3 times it's budget, surely a profit.

HOLY SHIT did she fucking cut a piece of his finger off?
No wonder he looks like a crack user now, nigga must be absolutely destroyed

Yeah, i feel like each movie could've had a different protag and a different story with an overarching Grindewald arc, calling is "Fantastic beasts: whatever we need now" is kinda dumb, and it kinda limits the story too
But i really love the autistic dude and his muggle sidekick, so i don't really care

I like them, too, but they should be more plot critical.

Who knows, maybe they'll still do part 3 and actually steer the ship back on course. I didn't mind part 1, but part 2 was just a mess.

Don't willingly jump down this rabbit hole.

Yeah, part 2 felt a bit boring and inconsequential despite setting so much stuff up. They just felt really disconnected from the villain and his motives i guess
I'm hoping to see a bit of the brazillian school of magic in the new movie at least

>Woman accuses man of physical, mental, and emotional domestic abuse.
>"HE'S 100% GUILTY ALL ABUSE ALLEGATIONS ARE TRUE UNTIL PROVEN FALSE ALL ABUSE VICTIMS MUST BE BELIEVED AND TAKEN SERIOUSLY. SUPPORT WAMEN"
>Man accuses woman of physical, mental, and emotional domestic abuse. And has video evidence and witness testimonies.
>"Okay, but like, what about that time she recorded him slamming a cabinet? I mean, why would we believe this guy? It's only accusations, that doesn't make it true. We shouldn't let this one potential isolated incident detract from all the women who are actually being abused."

>Yea Forums doesnt even bother to pretend it is not Yea Forums anymore

Attached: laughing whores.gif (590x333, 124K)

Please don't tell me you're one of those retards who scretch to impossible lenghts so they can claim that a movie needs to make 1 trillion to break even

>implying women face consequences for their actions

still better than the brapp days
or the giant robot hand days
or the frozen days
or the avatar days
or the i cannot say it because of the rule change days
i like beer.

>still better than the brapp days
That was a bit much
>or the giant robot hand days
No one cared, that shit was whatever.
>or the frozen days
Let it go, user.
>or the avatar days
Fuck you! Avatar/TDK combo days were the BEST! Nothing but Aang and Batman for the whole board!
>or the i cannot say it because of the rule change days
There are probably a few more buzzwords that could be trimmed to make real discussion happen more often.

But what about the tits

>She admitted to being violent with Depp
>The crazy bitch cut the tip of his finger off
Geez

BRYCE. IN MERA COSTUME.

Attached: 2FE40E6F-2FF3-4A4D-B753-6397262F45DE.jpg (600x482, 81K)

THIS OMG!

I'm proud to say I've never cum in a movie theater, but...

But i don't want Amber too leave....

Attached: LyI_qxdOZ6rOMc660u_mDsPnZsPDD2YnO3-1ViVKWnE.png (640x605, 83K)

As long as they cast a cutie I'm OK with the replacement, besides Amber abused other people other than Depp.

Good god yes give dat T H I C C butt a Mera costume

Attached: he man whats going on.jpg (640x471, 40K)