Attached: KOS50.jpg (980x1515, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-2-27/
podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/renee-diresta
all-night-laundry.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SS02GeKuWQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=WIHQDEQwLaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for not being such a faggot to leave out the subject. However you did leave out bottom text and the hover text. Lemme fix that for you.

Pact
>Out—out are the lights—out all!
And, over each quivering form,
The curtain, a funeral pall,
Comes down with the rush of a storm,
While the angels, all pallid and wan,
Uprising, unveiling, affirm
That the play is the tragedy, “Man,”
And its hero, the Conqueror Worm.

gog isn't cute anymore I don't like it

Out—out are the lights—out all!
Uprising, unveiling, affirm
That the play is the tragedy, “Man,”

Formatted it, I was on the process of making the OP

Gog is going to fucking ruin everything, calling it now.

Okay, fuck me then.

Pact

Out- Out are all the lights- Out all!
Uprising, unveiling, affirm,
That the play is the tragedy, "Man,"

good job team

Goggles gonna irevocably cast the world into doom, I can see it now, she's gonna earn that cover spot

I mean if you kept getting your head blown up for no real reason, you'd get pretty fuckin mad too

Reminder this is hard canon

Attached: D1ecN4vXgAAwRt_.jpg (680x675, 62K)

>Abby remembers last minute that Gog is supposed to be a seriously dangerous god-being
Noice

i've never noticed jadis' frozen fucking thousand yard stare before

She's gonna devour the entire mcdonalds, and the children, she isn't just hungry for burger

She basically Zero-Summed yet managed to keep herself alive somehow, she's seen some shit

I think the point is that it's us that are supposed to forget that.

HOLY SHIT!! I finally fucking see it now. I think Gog is slowly morphing to copy our dear Allison. Look at the facial features. Look at the oddly shaped circles that seem to align with Allison's scars.

Jadis has to have a way to defend herself right? Abby said she was still currently more powerful than Mammon who while not the strongest, can still fight and breathe fire and shit.

Wait, isn't Incubus already on Jagganoth side? How Gog can possibly fuck the situation more?

She's got an extensive cult that spans across many of her worlds that seems to be pretty baseline high tech. I think her power at this point stems from the power of those who bear her name, and not her power itself anymore. I think her temple of the eye revealed could give anyone attempting to fuck with it a real bad time for a while, at the least.

Bold of you to assume that there is a limit to how much a God-King can fuck the Situation.

i think that's a bit of a stretch, but good job if you actually guess it right

mammon has probably overtaken her now that he's not as much of a decrepit mummy anymore

I'm gonna guess she sabotages Solomon or the other seven somehow out of spite, and she's going to fuck everything up for everyone because she wasn't the center of attention and her feelings were being hurt.

Mammon was the weakest while he was senile. Now that his light was reignited he has probably gone up in the power ranking

I'm betting on Gog crashing the tournament, but I dunno why.
Seeing the utopian world under Solomon's watch get fucking devoured would be intense

Solomon is tough, but fair. He'd get McDonald's if the kids have been good

The kid who won't shut up about succession gets no mcdonalds ever, though

Gog or Jagg, or maybe we'll be getting a total clusterfuck of multiple showing up to ruin his tournament

That angel who woke up is totally 10 vigilant gaze and we will see his goku level this arc

the last book focuses on jagg so i doubt he's going to do much now
the one we're currently on is supposed to be solomon and gog

He gets Arby's

>but I dunno why.
I can

> Psycho stalker bitch mode
Gog just has to be with Allison
Near Allison, around Allison and possibly inside Allison
So far inside Allison that Gog decides first she just has to have Allison's eye
By literally snatching it from out of Allison's head
BESTIES TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER

Even if Allison doesn't want to.

Allison kills Gog by commiting suicide herself, so Gog follows suit but isn't royalty and so can't lie about being dead

I wanna see this happen, sounds like a good plan

Interesting so where's that leave Incubus and Jadis?

Book 2: Mottom
Book 3: Mammon
Book 4: Solomon and Gog Agog
Book 5: Jagganoth, Jadis?? Incubus??

Royalty won't and shouldn't happen in the comic

>106402066
Is it me or did Purple fuck boy here just did the one thing you never do when you're in a pact?
Call everyone else in the pact a fucking idiot while being a arrogant ass now all theses fucks are thinking twice in stabbing him in the back.

Solomon's pride is gonna be his downfall, I guarantee it. He's not gonna take them seriously and gog there is going to fuck everything up for everyone and get everything thrown into shit. There's a reason they're highlighting her with that 'irrevocably throw the world into doom' thing, and for her to be glaring at him there.

user, you don't understand...

Attached: Capture.jpg (642x198, 14K)

I think Incubus can be taken off the list because he's been built up the whole while. All he needs is a little bit of backstory and conclusion in this book and the next, and he's fine; he's been a focus of the whole series since book 2.

This is only for the circumstance where they're being little shits in the car and chanting it, though. But, would he get them Mcdondalds if they've been good, that's the big question

That's hilarious

maybe as close as possible without actually being, like 99% enough, just long enough to mindfuck Gog to a suicide of despair.

How angrily is Gog going to go home and post about this on Worm-chan?

Meanwhile, for Zoss..........

>Fuck McDonalds. We're going to Arby's

Forgive my ignorance, but what is royalty?

A continuous cutting motion

go look up the last thread, we spent fucking hours talking about it.

>Some of you are alright. Don't go to the council of demiurges tomorrow.

He truly is BOSS.

Nietzschean CHIM

enlightenment mumbo jumbo by which you can do whatever you please, but only if you're not a tryhard about it, and only if you're not a stagnant shit, check out last thread, it was discussed for a long while.

>gog isn't cute anymore I don't like it
Then you are not a true follower of our Queen of Worms.

So just how powerful is that hivemind of maggots?

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (244x164, 20K)

Are we going to finally see Scythe wielding Gog again?

Attached: WON76.jpg (950x1229, 912K)

No

Burger KING

>Solomon talking shit about "if any of you attack the others we're all bound to put you down"
>Gog angry because Mottom litterally attacked Mammon AND splatted her head there twice

>implying Zoss isn't a Whataburger man

According to Abs, if she wasn't a crazy dumb bitch who can't hold it together enough to get anything meaningful done, she'd be up there with Solomon, Jadis, and Jaggs in the 'masters of the universe' crowd. But as she is, she's a dumb aimless beast that acts like an idiot and is only barely sapient in actions.

Angry Gog is looking a lot more Allison-y in the last panel but could be coincidence. Hope you're right though.

That is true lmao

And she's right to do it. Someone has to protect Gog's smile.

You belong in a schwarbage can.

where would oscar be on this

Oh man, I hadn't thought about the exacts of why she'd be pissed at Solomon. I kinda want to see her flooding Rayuba in a swarm while screaming at him about how 'if I popped her head once I'd never hear the end of it'.

How would she know what Allison looks like?

Nothing.

EVERYTHING.

Attached: Saladin.jpg (1479x795, 100K)

Absolutely glorious

He'd only be there to rob it.

Fuck, I love and hate this movie

If you're correct about this the comic instantly becomes webkino.

I like how she doesn't seem to bother having a face when she's in reaper mode.

source?

I'm pretty sure this is exactly why Gog is mad; it's pure "uphold your own words, fucking coward"

I think what's bothering her is that Solomon is acting like he's better than her. A bit of violence isn't that big a deal in comparison.

You have good taste.

Zoss is a Being of taste and Royality, he goes to Stake n' Shake, orders a seven stack and milkshake and dares the dimurge to pound one faster than him.

Nah, I think it's just her genuinely mad at his hypocrisy. He's talking the talk but there hasn't been a single consequence for Mottom beyond a verbal slap on the wrist.

Mammon and Incubus confirmed for best demiurges.

The director's cut is kino

>not finding that glare of pure animal envy and self-destructive spite cute
Peasant.

I haven't seen it yet, I'll check it out

She's a massive colony of worms. Losing a head is insulting but not any actual harm. You'd be more damaged stubbing a toe.

it's unironically a massive improvement. There is no good reason any of it was cut. Greatly changes the context of all the character development.

That or he because he said they aren't friends

She's also an avatar of envy and animal sub-sapience, user. It's fairly likely that she feels a bit miffed about being the punching bag while Solomon is preaching all high and mighty.

>inb4 Gog devours Rayuba's suns and triggers Solomons mega PTSD

Any of the others would flip their shit if she so much as tore their clothing. It is violence enacted upon her person and the NAP is broken.

It's clear Jag was gifted those iron feathers by either Michael or Metatron and his holy mission to annihilate the multiverse falls in line with theirs - to destroy everything and return things to the status quo with one leader/heir wielding the powers of creation to rebuild everything except not totally fucked up this time.

Michael calling the angels back to the void means they will not be there to get in his way or those who remain will be too few to enforce the law if they were willing. The devils being the essence of destruction will either add to the chaos or stand back.

Even Incubus probably doesn't know this is the play. He's probably being played by Jag at this very moment and Jag is only exploiting his thirst for revenge to get him to play distraction while he does his thing. When shit goes down and it's 2 versus 5 (or less) and the remainder of the pact seems to get the upper-hand, the Thorn Knights will fuck up and push the power into Jag and Incubus' favor.

If that's the way things go I would rather like it like that. I like the idea that Allison doesn't really fucking matter for the most part. And the real neat thing is that White Chain obviously knows this and isn't telling her. White Chain can clearly infer this is Michael and Metatron's plan and probably plans to side with Allison against his master's wishes.

>ywn be the worm queen's boyfriend
>ywn be her brightest star, the most wonderful thing in her world
>ywn be horrifically consumed against your will by a sea of maggots so she can mindlessly make you a closer part of herself

why even live

I'm not sure about the royalty part (as it stands any of the Seven are probably still closer to Royalty than Allison is), but tricking Gog into committing suicide sounds like a game plan.

Gog-Agog is the AnCap demiurge? She just gets more and more perfect. I...I think I'm in love.

No. McDonalds is unhealthy, and Papa Solomon knows best. Instead, he'd get his best royal cooks to make a meal for them that's both healthy and delicious, even if the kids wanted specifically McDonalds.

>why even live
For her, of course!

>t. Intra

There's a fetish that might interest you, user.

You know what, I agree with this

She's already posting about it right now. I bet you she has at least one body browsing Wormchan in any given moment.

Gog-Agog only ever devoured entire worlds because their achievements in art and technology made her feel anxious and inferior about what she was capable of, robbing her of comfy nights and her pursuit of happiness, violating her NAP. So she consumed them and used the survivors for reality television.

I think we'll be getting Gog's title/intro page soon

Attached: KSBD Intros.jpg (3221x1187, 1.22M)

Gog is going to sabotage his tournament, probably by sponsoring Abby. Calling it now.

I hope it involves her storming up from the table and stomping out from it, with the title card being a shot of her, furious, scythe manifested in her hands out of nowhere, leaving the little domed meeting hall.

Huh, I always imagined Incubus would be hard coffee and Solomon would be on the "food at home" team

She doesn't think rationally, she's literally the representation of Envy, user. Her backstory features devouring her entire home world just because her feelings were hurt.

I am readying the noose as we speak.

Solomon is to smug not to rub the fact he can go but will only get coffee in his childrens face,
Inc really wants MacNaldos but doesn't want to give anyone else the satisfaction of actually going.

I only detested Bloom's acting and they way they did his whole character. They could have fucking picked anybody else for that role and not a fucking charisma vacuum like him. He couldn't fucking sell a broken faith or adherence to the knightly virtues; he just shit up the scene when he had to stand up against Irons and Norton. Only time he got it right was when Thewlis was preaching truth at him but that was because he didn't have to say anything. Sure part of it was the writing but so much of it was him selling it like shit.

All the actors in that movie killed it except for him. There was so much gravitas oozing from the "good" guys. Kings were magnanimous; villians were appropriately slimy; and everyone conducted themselves like the archetypal concept of a noble that gave the entire story a fantasy feel to things because there's no fucking way history was that civilized.

Seriously one of my most favorite movies even if Bloom was complete fucking garbage. Christ, they only brought him in to sell tickets. I swear they could have brought in anybody else; anybody but him (or DiCaprio).

I can't fucking wait. I can't even imagine what kinds of titles she'll get besides "Queen of Worms".

That's not really saying much.

Attached: Zoss McDonalds triangle.jpg (1150x960, 155K)

She's kind of like those folks that shotgun their face off and lose a chunk of brain, but keep on living. Except the round fired into her gob was omniscience, and it seemed like a pretty good idea at the time.

Simply put, Royalty is Enlightenment with a capital R. Everyone who is Royalty, and has obtained power from being Royalty, got that power from being enlightened. They're the ones that "get it," for lack of a better word.

Oscar kills the kids and goes to KFC.

10/10

MAGGOTS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 43K)

This is completely wrong. Aesma was Royalty and she explicitly didn't understand shit. Royalty isn't enlightenment at all, because enlightenment is a state and therefore stagnant.

What's Gog's word gonna be? Death, perhaps?

sword

I really hope you're shitposting right now because we've know it for months that Blade is Jag's word. Gog's word is Beast.

I can just imagine the furious shitposting and copypastas flooding the board of /om/ every time her head explodes.

This claim requires additional evidence.

Holy fuck that would be AWESOME

I think he would train the kids to help him rob McDonalds and then all of them would go to a sleazy bar.

She probably has a separate board for shitting on each demiurge.

>Aesma was Royalty and she explicitly didn't understand shit
>Royalty isn't enlightenment at all, because enlightenment is a state and therefore stagnant
Literally semantics.
A state of change is not static; state and stasis are different. Consciously understanding something and unconsciously "getting it" are two very different things.
What you have uncovered is a weakness of the English language, not a weakness of the theory.

I can't wait for the new blockbuster movie from Gog Productions, 'Mottom is a Sundried Bitch and Solomon Can Suck on Salami'

Beast

Does Mammon have a giant blanket to keep his geriatric body from getting cold?

>>/om/
>>/sd/
>>/inc/
>>/jag/ (anons there would be /jag/gots)
>>/ma/
>>/j/

One of the most important Aesma stories is literally her taking down perfect enlightened beings.
Royalty is about Want, the need for continous self-improvement. Enlightened implies perfect understanding of the universe, where further self-improvement is no longer possible or necessary. Therefore, enlightenment is antithetical to Royalty.
A state can semantically be a state of change, but specifically enlightenment is definitely a stagnant state by KSBD standards.

>If necessary, you will come

They could just say no, y'know

He's wearing it right now, duh, it's the war-blanket

She's the ultimate samefag, I just realized

>gog has already eaten the other demiurges but has forgotten about it

Attached: 1494090567574.png (378x425, 336K)

Man, all those intros are so cool. This webcomic is so cool.

Gog's "maggots" looks way too much like dicks.

>implyng the 3 masters were enlightened
being wise and being enlightened are two different things. Akatosh was wise; Lorkhan was enlightened.

>/om/ anons posting their favorite recipes made of rare endangered species
>/ma/ggots posting Pink Wojaks after the Grand Dragon Bank crashes
>/inc/ is basically just /d/ and /trash/ mashed together
>/jag/ is the only board actually working on new memes

The titles of the demiurges are pretty badass in general. Except for Incubus who is salty because he's a major titlelet

How does Gog keep the key in her head when it explodes?

Even though all of them conjure up a funny image, the idea of Jagganoth crammed behind the steering wheel of a soccer mom van, sternly telling a car full of children "We have food at home" is hilarious.

Oh, god. Gog agog runs all entertaiment in throne. I completely forgot she was the diva of the red city. This is gonna be great.

>Gog is just the worms that ate Yis-Un's corpse plus some amnesia
>we are all Gog

Jagganoth is probably the kind of dad who beats his kids if they dare protest

Death's not even one of the Words

>/sd/ is just /fitlit/ but gayer

This guy should make some cards for Magic or Yugioh

Jagganoth- Blade
Solomon- Diamond
Incubus- Flame
Jadis- Mind (If I'm remembering correctly)
Mammon- Tower
Gog Agog- Beast
Mottom- Glory

Gog is literally the 'maggots feasting on the divine corpse.' She's a hollow being comprised of nothing but a desire to feed, wearing thousands of fake and plastic personalities to hide her true base, Beast-like self.

Jadis is Prism, I think.

Mottom is really asking for it. She has not one, but three demiurges actively mad at her specifically. Nadia gonna bite it for sure.

Mammon, Gog and...?

no, he's got it right.

Children mcnuggets make a great snack.

Attached: a52.jpg (400x400, 20K)

so what's allison going to do when all this is over
I can't see her going back to being a barista

Yes, but the kids have never been good. Not by his standards.

>Jagganoth exists because Baneposting eventually reached such a singularity that he was retroactively created like a tulpa, and that's why he's destined to crash this plane of existence with no survivors

Rule the multiverse as Zoss's succesor

Anyone?

There are at least a trillion beings there to protect Gog's smile.

She could.

I think it's been confirmed that she isn't going to return home after this. However, any other possible ending is still up in the air.

"If you seek the mcdonalds, here it is. Come claim it."

>The most powerful man has the capability to be violent, charismatic, or sovereign, all, but he chooses to be none of them, because if he does, he has become cruel, and a cruel man has lost all claim to power. If God were a mere fisherman, he would earn my respect. -Prim

It's only confirmed she won't go back during the story, not after.

I couldn't have imagined it any better.

She's in movies, she makes movies, she runs all kinds of tv. We've seen billboards featuring her advertising products, and we've seen a sexy statuette of her. You can guarantee throne is going to be filled with all sorts of things portraying all the other demiurges as top shitheads for the next few months.

>We've seen billboards featuring her advertising products, and we've seen a sexy statuette of her

When was this?

She ends up as the only being in the universe, with infinite power and nothing around her, and she decides to divide herself like YISUN.

user if your dick looks like that you might wanna get that checked.

Your idea of what a dick looks like is pretty fuckin' weird if you'd call those dicks.

at the worst of times, she has long, angry, shit flinging flame wars with many of herself that fill up entire pages of the catalog.

Crashing these planes.

Any possibility that Allison may have to train in one of the "Shadow Arts" mentioned in the excerpt on this page: killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-2-27/ ? We have Cio training her in the Arts, White Chain training her in righteous martial arts (as they make sure to specify), and Incubus presumably training her in the use of her key. I could see the trajectory of this arc being that Allison will seek out someone else to give her a leg up in the upcoming tournament (to any possible degree of success, who knows how well associating with a murderninja will go).
Or it could be something else entirely, but none of us have future vision.

Attached: Untitled.png (481x599, 476K)

Nothing is canon until it shows up in the comic, despite what Abby tries to lie about.

I think there's a billboard of her in that giant cityscape page from the start of the last book

It's fitlit, but everyone there is constantly comparing their gains and enlightenment to Salami Dave's and simultaneously reaching for it while having long discussions about how they'll never be as awesome, and just generally idol worshipping him while jerking off to how unattainably perfect he is. It's like 'am I chad yet' and 'how can I be chad', but instead its 'am I dave yet' and 'how can I be dave'

Sell the children for booze money.

ANYONE?

looked for it, couldn't find it, but I seem to remember it somewhere... but this guy has a gog fig

Attached: SOT37.jpg (980x1515, 1.65M)

I kinda want her to meet the ki-rata master who lives in throne, the one who's the sole survivor of Salami killing 'em all.

It's in the same book as this. Gimme a sec to look for it, she's on a billboard smiling while holding something in her hand.

Explanation 1: There is a Oogie Boogie King Worm controlling the pack who never gets exploded; it only gets knocked around and it comes back.

Explanation 2: Gog's body-force is not strictly speaking Euclidean and blowing off any particular portion of its body does not dislodge the key despite being the area in which the key was located.

Explanation 3: Gog Melzargard's around the location of its key in response to incoming attacks.

Explanation 4: Keys were always bound by will and not body and locating themselves in the Third Eye is just a mater of natural spiritual gravitation, not a physical significance.

Incubus

Who doesn't have it out for her, honestly. All 7 of them want her if not dead than to at least just shut the fuck up. Most of mall Mottom herself.

This one is thankful.

Here she is, right here. I was wrong about her having something in her hand, but here she is advertising something or other.

Attached: SOT32-33-1.jpg (611x351, 143K)

there's also a sexy Gog figurine on the left there above the goblin

also here

Attached: SOT43-44.jpg (393x214, 97K)

I'm leaning to 4.

I miss gog-agog's cute little tuft of blonde hair that sticks out from her headgear.

Attached: KSBD76-2.jpg (900x1160, 711K)

Huh, so she's just always doing the dumb blond (aka Allison) look.

Yes, that is what they were talking about when they mentioned a gog fig.

She was doing it from her first appearance in person appearance in comic, at least.

Yes but Incubus has it out for literally everyone in equal measure. He has no special extra hatred reserved for Mottom.

Every demiurge hates every other demiurge but Mammon hates Mottom especially for fucking up his vault and Gog hates her for repeatedly blowing up her head.

I'm on 4 as well. The key is attached to the spiritual "you" that is projected into the void. Killing and taking a key from a wielder is simply a matter of destroying the body, which often coincidentally destroys the soul, thus leaving the key to just be picked up.

Gog is a fucking hivemind of worms each with barely a flicker in the void but combined probably is this bloated presence in the void. The only way a hivemind goes down is if every fucking worm goes down and god knows how many worms are out there and constantly reproducing while Gog's temporary body that she uses to converse with the other Demiurges gets ripped apart elsewhere.

Allison wasn't able to give her key to Mottom because Mottom didn't fucking want it. Incubus got the key probably Maya willingly relinquished it and he willingly took it. Mammon bought his keys from people willing to part with them. This is how keys can be transfered without the original bearer not literally dying. Zoss forcibly giving the key to Allison probably is just a special case of "I'm fucking dead; you're taking this shit because we can't just leave this shit lying around for your housecat to find".

If this is the case, how the fuck did Yabalchoath steal a key shard from Mammon?

I miss her big rack

Why's that person got tiny penises coming out of his face?

They're worms
She's worms

Mammon is a bit senile and forgets things. When Yabalchoath stole it, he did not remember it was important.

Was the first cat to break into heaven also a demiurge? Was Garephiel the Voracious a true tyrant, ever hungry and gluttonous, hateful in its dismissive destruction of those beneath it

The first mouse to break into heaven was a demiurge. The first cat chased him and ate him and shat out the fragment of song that it held, having had no use for it.

Mammon was probably just as batshit then as he was now. The hard part wasn't getting the key from Mammon - the hard part was getting through the Vault's bullshit to have an audience with him.

And you don't "get" the key. You only manage to channel it through the Demiurge, which is how all the Emmisaries do it. It's how 00001 does it and my guess is that Cio also got "permission" to use it as well. "Stealing" may have been a matter of getting permission to channel the power but not being a servant of the Demiurge. The Priests of the Count just failed to prevent Cio from getting directly to Mammon.

The Angels and Devils - they can't own the keys but they can use their power. It's why White Chain didn't fucking want the key Allison had returned to Michael because Michael having it would bring all the Demiurges AND the Devils down on the Angels' heads. I think the idea there is that White Chain feared Michael would channel the full power of the key all the while Allison owned it, which would be no different than if some random asshole owned and used it. Cio got a hold of a key and everyone ganged up to skullfuck her and return the key.

Why are ksbd threads getting so many replies now? It seems like a few months ago they would archive at ~100 posts

Hype

because hype increased once we were back to the big seven. They're the coolest part of the comic, them and whenever someone else actually does something divinely powerful. It's been slow because its just been allison doing training stuff and then having some kinda relationship spat with Cio. It bounced right up to full force when incubus showed up and when Allison started fighting him with 'will to do shit' magic, and then it picked up when we got solomon backstory, and then it went to a raging '500 posts at archive' when we were getting every single demiurge onscreen at once. Quite simply they're a big audience favorite, and they bring everyone out to discuss it.

Personally, I very recently broke down and decided to read the whole thing and follow proper rather than just clicking on the Yea Forums images that looked interesting. So maybe that's a trend or maybe that's just me.

She only had it when she was mimicking the First Consort. Come on user, it's literally on the same page.

It's getting back to the interesting characters for the moment. Interest always dies down when the focus stays on Allison for too long unless she's also interacting with one of the villains.

Yea Forums has become too polluted by the political crap and contrarian shit to discuss anything anywhere else I realized a few weeks ago. Then I realized that KSBD and Unsounded were the only webcomics I read anymore then came to Yea Forums to see if there was any discussion.

KSBD is literally the only reason I have for coming to this site anymore, which let me tell you, is fucking an incredible failure of the state of things given how much this place used to mean to me. Thankfully nobody want to motivate Yea Forums users to fan the fucking flames of global political conflict by attacking comics and comic authors (yet).

There's always some dumb motherfucker who wants to try and implicate or discuss abbadon's political leanings, or make some action of his out to be proof of something. They usually get told to shut the fuck up, but they've ruined a few threads here and there. Lately every thread there's been at least one person posting claiming that something on that page is going to get censored in post for being 'too horny' or showing too much skin.

not even ksbd threads are safe, the shitflinging that happened during the week where Allison fucked Cio and abbadon censored the bdsm nun was fucking awful.

I've been here since 2014 and the entire site has degraded so much. I don't even want to imagine what actual oldfags feel like.

I find it neat that the big billowy jester sleeves were always part of her outfit. I honestly hadn't noticed it originally.

I've only started going to Yea Forums for the KSBD stuff in the past month and I gotta say I've never felt more disappointingly annoyed than I am towards the one guy who won't stop talking about the time Abba changed one panel to be slightly less bdsm-ish every single thread.

>implying there are oldfags left
everyone on this site has been here since 2008-2010 at the earliest

Been here since 2007.

Attached: meph567.jpg (438x108, 12K)

Well, that is unfortunate, but before I bothered coming to see if Yea Forums discussed this comic. If that shit becomes a constant state of affairs then fuck this place.

It's hard to let go but over the years I use less and less of this place for anything in regards to current events and opinions and spend less and less time here. But KSBD now is the only hook keeping me here.

There's not much that remains of the old Internet that informed people of what the good shit was. Now it's just a bunch of corporate shills selling average shit to the average person who consumed average shit long before smartphones and Internet usage became mainstream. And on top of that there are politicized elements who either want to create chaos or damage Western culture. And the end-result is that we have an entire mainstream population who can't even use the Internet to find the good shit or are even motivated to find the good shit. They just let Netflix curate for them or whatever the fuck platform they use.

The old Internet and what Yea Forums used to be has made me too conscious of what the good shit is - the greatest achievements in human entertainment. Let me tell you that hasn't served me at all in real life; nobody is interested in the good shit new or old. And with Yea Forums going to complete shit I seriously don't think there's any remaining easy way to stumble across good shit without having someone explicitly tell you to go looking for it, in which case we've gone back to the fucking dark ages before there was a fucking Internet except thanks to Amazon there aren't anymore hobby, book, comic, or video games stores with independent owners passionate about their products.

I don't know if you faggots have attended a massive nerd convention before but the likelihood you're going to walk out of there with a new hidden jewel is almost 0%. You are inundated with hype and mediocrity all around. Yea Forums has done more work than any convention could.

As a Japan Timer (~2008), honestly: It happened slowly. Then it happened all at once. The degradation that happened in 2016 really has no equal throughout the entire Yea Forums history.

Dangit Abbadon stop using doing blank backgrounds

Excellent page otherwise. I'm growing to like Gog more and more

I blame /pol/ honestly. When Trump announced his candidacy, the ironic shitposting in /pol/ became non-ironic, as people flooded the board and didn't understand the culture at all.

It all went downhill from there.

Attached: 1526467555967.gif (199x200, 1.55M)

reddit flamers and facebook boomers started flocking with the election for some reason and it just crashed after that.

It's shit when it happens, best to just ignore them and come back later when they've lost interest.

2016 attracted the attention of political actors who wanted to weaponize this place. And they did. This place was a fucking goldmine of trolling tactics that could be reposted on social media.

This was just released today:
podcasts.joerogan.net/podcasts/renee-diresta

I haven't listened to it yet but I have followed this lady for a while before today. She's often talking about mainstream platforms like Facebook or whatever the fuck but the shit she says completely explains what has happened here on Yea Forums. The only difference is that she has access to Facebook and Twitter datasets whereas we'll never fucking know if the fucking moderation here has sold their souls the 2016 political entities destroying this fucking place or are just apathetically letting it happen.

moot was right to get out while he could. He was only able to weather The Fappening because he had money put away. If moot had to be the admin who lived through 2016 the stress might have killed him as he tried to fight what happened here. It would have been a good fight but I think in the end he would have lost and by then he wouldn't have had a fat cheque out or a job at Google. I want to imagine moot would have successfully protected us but the fucking politicization of literally every facet of life in the world is impossible to fight not with foreign AND domestic troll farms working this place. I can't even personally fight it with people I have known my whole life and care for. I just want to scream at them that I'm trying to save them from being bitter motherfuckers because I've spent so much time among jaded motherfuckers but they won't be helped. They WANT to give in to their tribal instincts and make war with their neighbor who has some fucking irrelevant opinion about *random topic*.

It's so fucked up being a person who saw the best and worst of Yea Forums and seeing mirror reflection of the worst elements in real life except there's no irony but actual malice.

it isn't as much as a power but a concept. you achieve royalty by truly focusing your being on a given thing. Aesma was an emotional fool prone to temper tantrums yet yisun describes her as the closest thing to him there ever was for being able to complete any task she set herself to via sheer singlemindedness. She never saw herself fulfilled, so she kept looking for new things to do and see and more than often break. What is known is that you won't be able to reach royalty if you actively seek it, the implication being in order to reach such levels of mastery over everything must mean you have personal flaws specifically making you unable to do that.

What you can actually do being royalty is not exactly clear, in the setting it's generally agreed to be omnipotence, or at least something close to it. Zoss may have reached royalty, but we don't know, his disappearance/death may just be another step towards achieving it

Pretty much all ksbd lore is built on semantics

what if gog was a good worm all along

It does suck but theres nothing you can do user. Maybe if you had a discord group who worked together and was dedicated to "policing" a certain board (I know of a few who did this with certain things on certain boards and it worked) and everyone was super organized but then you'd be wasting your life on that, all for what?

You say 'what if' like its not the truth. Gog just needs a good friend to teach her how not to eat everything she loves when it makes her slightly upset or when she gets a little jealous. She's the real hero.

The real 'Kill Six Billion Demons' will be the friendship Allison makes with her along the way.

Oh shit, that means that Alison might not be the one to knock Solomon out of his stagnation, Gog is. Gog's gonna win the tournament.

>Gog eats everyone who enters and wins by default

>Discord
Discord only guarantees echo chambers form. Same with Facebook and same with Twitter.

Also fuck you. You're the problem.

I didn't say I did it, just know some people who did, calm your tits.

All of our gokus were just worm food, in the end

If it turns out that there is only one body of gog, rather than entire swarms of worm that are all just a part of her, and her stuff turns out not to be that she's consumed entire worlds, will she still be cool to you? Or will she be lame?

Yea Forums hasn't really changed since 2013. We constantly suspected something was different and it just got more intense. We've been having the same debates and the same problems for seven years now.

Things got weird in 2011 when reddit aka 9gag aka mobile browsing stole rage comics from us and suddenly we declared ourselves to be victims of imaginary boogeymen seeking our downfall, and that mentality only got worse as the culture war became a thing. comblr, /pol/, le reddit, drumpf, lbruls, to name a few, are all variants of this

this is true, i wouldn't know half the things i know if it weren't for this site, and this board in particular.

I mean, if you remove the one defining trait other than being one of the 7 and aloof then yeah.
Thatd happen if you removed 1/3rd of any characters core personality.

Gog-Agog's backstory for anyone not in the loop with it

>Gog-agog was a peasant girl from a large family who fell in love with a prince. All her sisters were more beautiful than her (in her parent's eyes) and got married off to various other princes while she was doomed to stay at home and care for her family. Nobody cared about her or paid attention to her ever. The prince never noticed her or even spared her a glance because she was poor and she became consumed with hatred at her own perceived ugliness.

>She developed an awful obsession with the prince and her own inadequacy and eventually and hung herself in grief. Her obsession was so strong, however, that the worms that ate her corpse as it hung from the tree (her family didn't even bother to look for her) inherited that obsession and became imbued with supernatural power. She was reborn, taking the form of more beautiful, idealized version of her, whom the prince immediately noticed and resolved to marry.

>As princess, she eventually became jealous of the prince for his power and control over her, and without thinking, completely consumed him, becoming him. She had her family executed out of spite. The king became curious about the sudden change in behavior from his son and the strange disappearance of his daughter in lore, so Gog agog consumed and became the king.

>The peasantry rallied and tried to burn gog agog out from the castle, where she had eaten and consumed most of the staff and nobility out of petty jealousy. They failed. The land was scoured of most life when it was opened by Throne, and gog-agog consumed the first demiurge that came through the open gate, becoming semi-divine in power and gaining her own key.

>This continued to the present day, until Gog-agog had an entire seventh of the universe under her control, as factions and banners rallied to the cause of the monstrosity, seeing her strength. She is completely insane and completely unaware of her own power.

Attached: gog_agog.jpg (170x251, 15K)

That'd be the most tragic irony. The most reasonable of the empires, Solomon's Celestial Empire, where people enjoy order, safety, and some degree of dignity, getting taken over by the most meaningless, mindless of the demiurges, and getting eaten by something so animal-brained.

I've been hear since 2005. I miss the old Yea Forums. New fags have been making it slowly worse but what made it even worse was popularity.

note this isn't canon yet. It just came from a concept writeup Abby's done. Details can completely change.

>some degree of dignity, getting taken over by the most meaningless, mindless of the demiurges, and getting eaten by something so animal-brained.

My monster vore fetish in a nutshell

I should have expected this but for some reason I was blindsided by this response.

Attached: ciodoesntknowwhatthefuckisgoingon.jpg (135x153, 8K)

user a few posts above you posted it. Abbadon shared it at one point way early on, but it was a super rough draft, and it was long before this current book that stars her.

>tripfag
>complaining about anything

Attached: soundslike.jpg (1100x720, 135K)

>Solomon had to kill a demiurge army and take it by force
>Mottom killed her husband in his sleep
>Incubus just picked up the key Maya left behind
>Mammon bought his
>Gog-Agog just fucking straight up ate a demiurge
Goddamn, she has the best backstory yet.

>Incubus just picked up the key Maya left behind

fuck off with your headcannon. There's no proof of this.

Attached: 1517082710245.png (461x360, 251K)

Different user, it is a headcanon that he picked up a discarded key; but it for sure is not headcanon that she was the original owner of the key unless you're physically incapable of reading into context.

We still don't know for 100% certain she owned the key. It's highly likely given the current evidence, yes. However we could still be in for a japing by Abby, who would probably love to do nothing more than fuck with us.

at this point if it isn't meti I'd be more annoyed than suprised. This isn't something funky like the prophecy where its vague by default, it feels like its all but confirmed and there'd have to be some serious bullshit to have it be otherwise.

maya, not meti
goddamn how does everyone on this board fuck this up. Meti ten Ryo was the author of the sword manual and the old lady with grey frizzy hair in Maya's flashback. Maya is the one who sliced Juggernaut in half, who has the poofy black hair, who's dark skinned, who keeps asking what allison thinks of death, who likely held the key incubus now has and who was once the one who lead the middle army in a campaign that conquered 10000 worlds. How does everyone fuck this up. I see everyone on this board do this.

She hasn't really been featured significantly since Book 2, and its not like the names are super different.

It's because Maya's name is "Mathangi Ten Meti", which clearly confuses enough people.

I still get Mottom and Mammon mixed up from time to time and always have to double check to see if I'm right

They're both four letter names that start with an M. Calm the fuck down pointdexter, not everyone is going to memorize these things, especially for characters that don't get referred to by name that often.

goddammit telling me not to be angry about inane bullshit is only going to make me angrier about it

I know enough people as it is who have read this comic and go 'wait she isn't the one who wrote the sword manual', I am blown away every time

you can't take credit for that joke
unless it's really you, Mr. Watterson...

Would Calvin be royalty

>gog-agog figure
>aesma above the counter
This goblin man has excellent taste in deities.

Fucking roleplayers.

Gog's old face was pretty hot. I'd be pissed too if a work of art like that got blown up on a recurring basis. Now she almost looks like squirrel girl.

>this wasn't clearly planned from the start of this scene

It's a different looking face than the one that was at the earlier demiurge meeting as well. She's probably ditching her faces all the time, even when they're not getting blown up. She's probably never actually happy with any particular look. Alternatively, those are idealized depictions of her.

>Abbadon shared it at one point way early on
It was a year ago

Gog Agog's word is Sword

Attached: sword.png (878x241, 212K)

What kind of sad faggot is even proud of being user's pic related. Did life give him so little to be proud for?

sword is not even one of the words

they're all fundamentally ancap since any of their subjects could just enlist the services of a private security agency.

It's Beast.

>buys a shitload of burgers
>eats them all by himself while the kids watch

At this point I think you should assume anyone who says someone's word is something is baiting.

Jagganoth's word is Blade

Attached: 2019-03-13 21_12_52-Window.png (988x662, 588K)

>kill six billion demon worms
>with kindness

>tfw you'll never kiss six billion worms

What's the best hover text, in your opinion?

Attached: bladeofwant.png (939x603, 1.02M)

You are hopelessly retarded.

I feel bad for Jadis.

Attached: I saw Jagganoth naked.jpg (354x198, 95K)

strong contender

Attached: longlivetheking.png (447x577, 408K)

Two different people but okay, I'll bite.
I'm the user saying Jagg is blade, what am I missing here? it seems pretty obvious that Jagg is blade since the page in which he is the focus is given the description "The Blade"

She's a dumb nerd. She saw everything was predestined and bitched out instead of being royal about it and doing what she wanted anyways.

I remember Mottom because it rhymes with bottom and you know she must have a fine one.

Jagg prances around almost naked already.
She saw him sounding his dong with feather-nail.

I don't think that user was talking to you, or at least, those two things he sent weren't directed at someone going 'jagg is blade'. It was directed at someone going 'meti and maya are close enough names'

Where are we right now user.

That was plural you.
I didn't quote the post about Seven's syllables but those retards who can't tell Maya from Meti.

>>buys a shitload of burgers
He buys the happy meals and eats them all in front of the kids including the toys.

Attached: 1511985461831.png (462x554, 202K)

god you're right, nvmd I clearly am a dumbass

Are you trying to tell me this bitch kirby'd her way to godhood?

Attached: 1549294390829.jpg (386x454, 60K)

with a billion tiny tiny bites instead of one big one, yes

what's maya's full name

Well fuck if it works it works I guess. Far be it from me to question one's path to royalty.

Mathangi ten Meti "Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones"

what's Meti's full name?

Gog will never be royal. She can't think for herself and is described by Abba on their tumblr as "barely sapient"; because they cannot reach above what they can see they will never achieve royalty.

Attached: A man of Culture.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

why is incubus the only demiurge without uniquely coloured text?

Attached: KOS48.jpg (980x1515, 1.29M)

I want a spinoff comic about these guys all first allying together back during the universal war. I want to see them fighting in their prime against the remaining demiurges, the survivors of the enlightened society massacring each other at the center of throne. I wanna see how their alliance began, whether it was arranged, or if their alliance was one formed staring each other in the eyes with corpses piled around them. Not as a whole series, but like, a spinoff book would be fuckin' cool.

Meti ten Ryo is all that's been stated, basically 'meti student of ryo'.

First rule of royalty is to never assume someone or something cannot achieve it.

The bitch could be as dumb as a brick but if she can luck out on finding that first step then only the Gods can tell whether or not she'll keep walking.

It might be a literally quadrillion to 1 chance, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Hell in a multiverse as crazy as KSBD I wouldn't be surprised if a damn roach achieved royalty and no one noticed because it's a fucking cockroach.

>about these guys all first allying together back during the universal war

what the fuck have you been reading? The demiurges never allied together in the universal war. These 7 are the only ones alive because ALL the demiurges turned on each other for power, and when the numbers of the demiurges was cut down to these 7, they couldn't overpower each other.

They made their pact not because they wanted to, but because they needed a ceasefire to prevent mutual destruction.

Yeah, I wouldn't say being barely sapient is her barrier to royalty. I still don't think she has a chance at royalty, just like the rest of the 7. But its not because she's stupid.

Meti ten Ryo

Well then a spinoff of them fighting up to that ceasefire. Whatever the fuck. Goddamn, off my ass.

Either he's not flexing his full power there like everyone else (possibly split dealing with/keeping a subtle eye on Allison) or he simply doesn't have the ability to do so.

It could just be their dialect, they all come from different corners of the multiverse, stands to reason they'd each have something of an accent when speaking a unified tongue. Could just be that he's a "native" to Throne and as such speaks the language without the accent.

>tfw another user autistic enough to remember that

Attached: smug asshole.jpg (102x102, 11K)

>speedreader gets bootyblasted when people call him out on not fucking not paying attention

Attached: 48412901_2210011799049404_3105968641632370688_n.jpg (141x140, 4K)

I've been here since the site open. I've love this place. If I had children the oldest would be posting on here next year.

He gets to shout some in pink sometimes.

Something strange to note is that his first consort does get pink text.

Attached: SOT29.jpg (980x1515, 1.25M)

>Damn! Mottom's still got it!

Why does Maya keep asking Allison about what she thinks about Death

Anyone have that gif where mummy mottom is shaking her ass and talking to allison about the extent of her power, while allison stares on, astounded

Yee, and dare I say, Haw

Do you think Sully will have the table replaced before the next meetup?

A miserable little pile of names! But enough talk! Have at you!

>Gog's key isn't glowing
>This body isn't the main/central one
This is really hyping me up to see the full MASS of Gog; I'm hoping we get a scene like Mottom crashing into the bank but the "city" is a tidal wave/kaiju made of worms with a half-formed mass of a face, just burning with key energy.

Different comic, but this feels appropriately eldrich

Attached: What kind of maggot grows in the corpse of a day.gif (800x600, 602K)

>Solomon is tough, but fair. He'd get McDonald's if the kids have been good
Worthy.
And none of them are worthy.

Yes but Mammon explicitly paid off Yab's slaves to do nothing when the concordant knights came down on Yab's ass. He very clearly wanted his key back, he didn't forget and didn't give it out of goodwill. This was before he went senile.

>"if but one of you can land a single finger on me, you will get your happy meals"
>proceeds to spend the next hour utterly dunking on the kids to the point where they can't even get within arms reach of him

>Mammon explicitly paid off Yab's slaves
Was that stated? I dont remember that, only that they didn't care enough to help her.

>a bunch of old bearded men still trying to reach him for those promised happy meals 70 years later

I like to think of it being equivalent to those turkish icecream guys japing kids with cone tricks, but instead it's just Solomon bullying children.

Calvin is an aspirant to Royalty. However, Hobbes is a true sovereign.

When she retells her story you can see a slave getting handed cash.

Solomon is totally gonna die after the other 6 gang up on him isn't he?

Given Gog's name, if she doesn't initiate a apocalyptic-level event at some point it'd be a shame.

>She's a fat, washed up drunk!
Wait, that auntie whatever that defended the ramen shop once?
Ohhhhh fuuuuuck.

He's a silly pretender

She had it coming honestly. She had ample warnings, there's a myth about a literal goddess doing exactly this and getting her eyes blown clean out of her skull, and she did so anyway. And then instead of owning up to it like Royalty she just let it happen.

I bet Jadis' flaw will be self-pity. Like "boo-hoo-hoo, I'm a decaying insane corpse entombed in crystal, and I want to die so much I'm willing to fuck over the entire multiverse to achieve it instead of bending the universe to my will to end my hellosh imprisonment". She's the sin of Sloth, she probably convinced herself that she's incapable of advancing further and there's nothing she can do except go for the laziest, most callous and most destructive route.

Wait doesn't this mean that Gog going "Allison's real cool" is a fucking bad sign?

I would like to see this too

I looked this up. Is it worth reading or does it shit the bed like Homestuck did or even Prequel.

Oh absolutely. Gog taking an interest Allison is in no way going to be a good thing.

Here you go user

Attached: SOT11.jpg (980x1515, 1.49M)

It's overly long at points but it keeps up a pretty high pace throughout, and the author definitely knows how to write his horror effectively.

I also very much enjoy its take on time travel where it runs less on the physics of it but more on an eldrich kind of dream logic that still stays internally consistent enough for it to be interesting to play with. Which is quite the accomplishment since time travel so easily gets dull or uninteresting.

I haven't finished it yet though, so it might still shit the bed, but so far the worst it's done is lose some steam during the hospital part.

What is this comic?

all-night-laundry.com/

Thanks user

I think that the main charm of the movie is that it was played straight forward like a theater play, in the classical theater sense. The drama club at my school came up with the idea of playing this movie, word by word, and everyone agreed it would be an awesome and entertaining play, but budget reasons made them scratch the idea in the end. A pitty, really.
...and yes, ORLANDO BLOOM IS A FUCKING EMPTY, CHARMLESS BRICK OF AN ACTOR.

Abby's word is LIE...or DECEIT?

>ABBADON
>Lord of Cats
>Destroyer of Anatomy and Inimitable Master of the Art of Japery
>Bearer of the word LIE and God of the Seven Part World

this comic has too many women

Attached: file.png (1002x723, 1.1M)

What a bulge. Shame Incubus only has his eyes on power

Partial marks
Meti ten Ryo "the Destroyer"

Following this naming convention, Allison's name is
Allison ten White Chain "Kill Six Billion Demons"

idk in comic, but apparently he made Maya after some middle aged woman who was a roommate of a friend. The first thing she said to him when he met her was "what do you think about death?"

Think she'll try to replace Solomon?

:-(

I think she'll crash his tourney
She might be the one who pushes Allison to enter

I don't think Inc is all about revenge. He is sick of the stagnation and wants there to be war again, to be back at conquering and cutting stuff, instead of hanging out with dead husks of lords. He never really cared to rule, he wants to win but the pact meant he was stuck in a stalemate.

Senile Mammon thought Mottom was his friend...

Attached: billy old.jpg (900x552, 105K)

>Either he's not flexing his full power there like everyone else
I think it is this.

He doesn't want to be seen as a threat right now.

>Something strange to note is that his first consort does get pink text
Did*
if you look at the pic you posted, in the top panels you can see she's locked into something and there's blood around. I doubt shes alive considering the meeting going on here.

>the first consort at the corner

It may just be a dramatic depiction but we see one being torn from the head here.

Attached: 1528263550617.jpg (1324x405, 293K)

It was particularly bad just after the kiss happened. Accusations of sjw's getting in Abby's head was constant and several threads dies in fire.

I looked at that second panel too fast and thought that sword on the hilt was one of those small wooden board with wheels legless hobos used to have to push themselves around.

"Destroyer" is her epithet, not a part of her name. She's just Meti ten Ryo. You're thinking of

>Mathangi ten Meti Mantra, Murder the Gods and Topple Their Thrones

where iirc "Murder the Gods and Topple their Thrones" is the translation of her birth name, Mathangi Mantra.

So the proper name syntax is

>[first name] ten [master's name] [last name] [name translation]

And Allison's full ascended name is

>Allison Wanda ten White Chain Ruth, Kill Six Billion Demons

Could be even longer but I'm not sure how angel names mash up with the whole "ten" honorific thing. Angel masters are supposed to be very rare so it's likely the honorific isn't used with them in mind.

>abandon: stuff i say is cannon
>Also abandon: nothing i say is cannon unless it's in the comic itself.
God is a consummate liar.

Attached: k6bd discord.png (2154x182, 31K)

I thought he was birds.

Jagganoth makes his move, and Solomon calls on the others to rise with him and stand against Jagg. Incubus smugly joins Jagg and gives the middle finger to the others. Seeking her own annihilation, Jadis does not mobilise her forces and just sits on the sidelines. Gog is on both sides at the same time or not involved at all, depending on her mood at any given time. Mottom joins Solomon out of sheer terror but her constant withdrawal due to fear of Jagg means her empire is poorly managed and unable to effectively mobilise. Mammon, Mottom and Solomon try to take on Jagganoth directly. Jaggs almost immediately snaps Mammon's overgrown neck with his bare hands. Mottom flees and Solomon is forced to beat a hasty retreat while using Ki Rata to barely hold off Incubus and Jagganoth. Mottom is captured and killed by a gloating Incubus. Solomon sits in the ruined halls of the Demiurges, awaiting what is now his certain death and the destruction of the multiverse as his Celestial Empire is devoured by a plague of worms.

Meanwhile Allison and co eat noodles.

I also forgot to write this down but I wonder if the master names can stack.

So for instance, Mathangi ten Meti ten Ryo ten Ryam Mantra, Murder the Gods and Topple their Thrones.

and not enough pussy

Attached: kitty.png (749x626, 940K)

I like this prediction. I can totally imagine that this is how will go down.
But:
>Seeking her own annihilation, Jadis does not mobilise her forces and just sits on the sidelines.
She wouldn't be totally inactive, instead she'd have her cultists sow disinformation among Solomon's, Mottom's and Mammon's forces to disorganize them even further. This way she can die sooner without even sending a single soldier into war on Jag's side. All according to keikaku.

Also, what is Maya doing while all of this is happening?

I thought he ignored it because it happens every meeting to a point where it would get weird only if it didn't happen

Rebuilding her army.

Jadis was supposedly encased in glass to slow down her thoughts. I think becoming omniscient means she's lost too much of her individual thoughts or will to actually use her key in an meaningful way. Since all she wants is to die she's either completely unable to kill herself or deliberately remaining alive because she knows that her existence is important in shaping the future of the universe. Perhaps she wishes for Allison to succeed where Zoss and the seven failed.

I want the entirety of the cast to be big bulging baras with enough body hair to put Oscar to shame.

I wonder if Allison's three masters will compete to see who gets to their name attached to hers.

Based and gaypilled

>threads were slow during slow plot
>threads are busier during more important plot
gee I wonder why that is...

While White Chain is fighting with Cio and Zoss, Nyave teaches Allison some delicious Mykos cooking and she decides to go with Allison ten Nyave.

Deepest lore

Every fucking thread

Mottom's is self-pity, so it doesn't make sense to apply that to Jadis too. Keep in mind, the reader has no reason to empathize with a wealthy empress's self-pity; not so with someone constantly in pain and trapped in a glass coffin.*

I think what's more likely is that Jadis' flaw is Fear. I'm willing to bet that, when she saw the universe, she understood what being a demiurge meant. How she could lift a finger and start a war that would kill trillions - how all her actions have terrible consequences.
She didn't (and doesn't) use her power to kill herself because she is afraid of using it. She's afraid that if she kills herself then the consequences of that action will have truly terrible consequences.
She's literally paralyzed by fear.

*Speaking of glass coffins, wasn't there a story in the apocrypha about that? One of the gods admired death, and asked the other gods to build him a coffin out of it. He rested in the death coffin for a bit, before getting restless and asking for holes to be drilled into it. Finally, he gets out of the coffin and basically says "I was wrong. Death is good, but only because its a circle-breaker. Permanent/static death is awful."
I feel like it might be relevant to Jadis and her predicament.

I would guess that's related to his connection to the "supreme at killing with a sword" = " a terrible swordsman" and him being the King of Swords

That's true, although Mottom is also consumed by fear. She's afraid of the other demiurges, and she's afraid of her own court.

You do have a point with being afraid of her own actions though. In that case Jadis' folly would be that she thinks inaction means she's not responsible for anything that happens. Truth is, when you wield as much power as a demiurge does, even not doing anything may have terrible, awful consequences. So essentially she uses her own fear to excuse herself from her responsibilities as god-queen of 1/7 of the multiverse.

>Symbolism of the broken table resembling throne
>Detailed Close up of every Demiurge's face
>Solomon trying to keep everything together barely by a thread
>Incubus under his hood like the traitorous bastard he is
>Mottom scared like hell
>Jadis' thousand millennia stare.
>Mammon finally looking like a monster and not a scared old man
>Best girl gog agog being fucking PISSED
>We might get her intro card soon
>Who knows how she's gonna fuck everything up for everyone.

My god Abby baby this page is giving me the hot sweats. One of my favorite pages in a long time.

Attached: Ahegao Comp.gif (211x203, 1.06M)

Same as fuck, I love this page, it just feels climactic as it should be. I especially love Jadis' soul burning stare and Gog's face in the last panel. Just pure, unbridled resentment.

Attached: excellent-taste.png (596x275, 35K)

The problem with theorizing about Jadis is that we know nothing about what she was like in the past. It's impossible to know why she did or didn't do anything.

Maybe, Jadis is afraid that she'll cause terrible problems if she dies, since the world won't have her prophecy. Could be, but we don't know how altruistic Jadis was back then.

True, but I'm just so interested in her. We know the least of her out of all the demiurges currently.

>Solomon is such a chad he uses the most powerful martial art in the multiverse to slam the desk

Agreed. It seems like Allison will eventually draw every demiurge out of his malaise before the end, and I wonder how that would be for Jadis. Performing a physical action of her own in millennia?

Grandpa Mammon is the best. Slightly firm, but overall lenient. He is wasted on these spoiled children.

I'm imagining the cult members running for cover as the crystal explodes and she just sorta floats out from where it was, still in the same position but not encased in crystal, levitating off the ground, and with a huge blazing halo over her head.

i'd argue we know less about incubus even though he's had the most screentime, at least we know jadis' backstory

We don't know Incubus' backstory but we know a shitload about his personality and motivations. With Jadis, we have nothing except for "she wants to die".

>Alternatively, those are idealized depictions of her.
Nah, she had a pretty sexy look going on when she was copying Incubus' First Consort.

It was probably 0001 or one of lesser priests of count, not Mammon personally. Come on.

I kind of hope her cult becomes an unexpected ally of Allison/Zaid. I think Abbadon mentioned somewhere that they don't mind the thought of her dying as long as it happens exactly how she prophecized it, so if she prophecizes getting killed by the successor, they might just be like 'yes, yes, this way! Come, come, she needs you to kill her'. Alternatively, I hope someone else is somehow going to kill her and break her omniscient prophecy, and its going to throw the cult into a deranged fury.

This, fucking duh. His portion of the seven part world for has been more of his cult than him, for a long enough time that a religion has built up around those breaking into his vault that revolves around contemplation and pity of his broken nature.

This would be pretty interesting, actually. I thought she had a sort of God-Emperor thing going on, forced to watch as the empire of science and reason she built up steadily degenerated into a backwards religious cult worshipping her as a god.

Maybe Allison would categorically refuse to strike Jadis down even though it would be so easy, until Jadis absolutely loses her shit over her refusal and breaks out of her glass tomb to FORCE Allison to finally kill her. Coincidentally ending her easy, slothful repose and forcing her to deal with the war going on around her/getting broken out of her stagnation.

thnks

>been here since 05. I sort of feel like I've grown along with the site, but there's a cynicism in the culture now that is definitely alienating. I lurk almost exclusively and only really go to a given board for 1-2 topics at most.

Gog is worms. Do you know how many worms there are in the multiverse?

is it twelve

Are you saying she's all worms everywhere? That's stupid. that's like saying Mammon is all Kind People or David is all buff dudes.

Makes sense. Fear is the Mind killer after all

Attached: davy.jpg (520x658, 242K)

From various tumblr posts and discord statements we've been told that she received martial instruction by her father, who she eventually killed at a young age. She eventually became an incredibly powerful warrior-sorceress and ruler of a magitek empire that concerned itself with science and philosphy. After her accident her followers eventually morphed into the Temple of the Eye Revealed, who mostly just use her as a prophecy dispenser. It's not a lot, but Incubus' backstory? He got his hands on Maya's key somehow. That's literally it as far as we know. Abaddon has gone so far as to say he doesn't even really have a backstory.

I love that Mammon really is an awesome grandpa dragon.

Mammon looks unusually badass here

Isn't she just in crippling pain? Seeing what she did burned Aesma's eyes out and she was Royalty.

Demiurges probably care nothing about consequences of their wars for little people but their own well-being is paramount.

Attached: Jadis.jpg (828x545, 21K)

I'm talking about her motivations, user. Incubus' background is mysterious but his personality and reasons for acting the way he is are very well known. Jadis on the other hand is an enigma. We have no idea what's going on in her head aside from a constant deathwish, so we don't know what she's exactly planning to do and why. No amount of lore is going to help that.

Reminder that a reader who doesn't follow Abby's tumblr/discord/twitter only know that Jadis is "never wrong", not that she knows everything, or that she looked at the Wheel or that her cult started as scientists or the reason why she's in glass/ice.

Right, In story we dont even know why Jadis is in the glass. All our knowledge about her comes from Abbadon's Q & A and Discord

It’ll get explained at some point... hopefully. It’d be lame if it doesn’t.

Triggered.

So, co, if this got an adaptation, who plays each demiurge? Bonus points if you have an answer for live action, and voice acting.

I'm waiting for DEVOURER OF DIAMONDS

I'm going to cut through all the nonsense about it and get right to the point.

It's the ultimate metaphor for being self motivated.

Desire is the foundation of all action. Even to get up in the morning and feed yourself, you need some scrap of desire motivating you. To achieve anything you must want it. People motivated to learn will learn easier and faster than otherwise, as an example. There have literally been people who required medical attention cause they woke up one morning and decided it wasn't worth ever getting out of bed again. This base motivation is required to even move.. much less succeed. Being self motivated is a super power.

So what if we literally turned it in to a super power?

Attached: 1473212978254.png (452x351, 61K)

>bonus points
Neck yourself.

Are there any actresses currently in a coma? They could play Jadis.

le ebin 4chin cuntrarian

edris elba

as allison

It’s not even a normal title of hers. She just made it up, just to spite Solomon.

No.

This claim requires additional violence.

The demiurges are dumb as shit. Jadis is smart; she might care.

Growing your beard down to your nipples is hard,
When your nipples keep moving.
Ki Rata will solve the problem.

Shapeshifter's dilema.

If you could be anyone you want, who will you be? Beauty is skin deep so change it on a whim. Not like it's actually 'you'. Even being pretty can get boring so change again. And again when you find something new to try or when an idea strikes. Though it turns out beauty might not just be skin deep and this can get confusing as a continuous cycle of change occurs. Ever changing to find what 'feels right'.

Attached: tumblr_np85gfJpMO1qa1arxo1_1280.jpg (831x750, 175K)

Poor Gog. She came to this concordance to hang out with friends and have a good time, and the whole time Nadia has been a jerk to her, and now Dave is lecturing everyone and calling her dumb and he broke her footrest and this whole day sucks.

Assholes.

White Chain is played by a straight white male.
Even in the void.

Attached: 1437929211427.jpg (500x333, 32K)

And Tilda Swinton as Incubus.

As long as they get a bulge prosthetic and are depicted as male, this would be fine

Following a caravan of fools

i mean that actually works out just fine with swinton

I kinda thing she’s leading the caravan at this point. I feel like the pursuers are doing a lot more of following her orders and less ‘group murder-hoboing’, ever since that scene were the survivors were like ‘who are you’. I feel like she’s going to show up in the endgame with the beginnings of a new middle army, forged out of 108 burning stars.

That would be really fun, and subverts the old loner swordman thing
At the same time I'm not sure it will happen

We haven't seen thing with them since they met how can you say that?

Allison/Cio is the worst thing about the comic though. It's just a dumb relationship. If Allison leses out with anyone, it should be White Chain.

I should state I’m talking out my ass and speculating, sorry. I mainly thought it based on how she was at the forefront for once, when arriving at Yre. Previously she was in the back or just sorta following. It felt like they were actively deferring to her. Plus, when at Yre, they weren’t fighting each other. Every previous clusterfuck saw them slaughtering each other and the randoms around them, but here they landed as a group and turned their attention fully to the armies around them. They didn’t seem there to fight each other for their prize, they seemed there to fight as a group.

I want Nyave x White Chain, though

Huh, makes sense, although maybe they became more and more "not gonna kill you until later" as the time went on, but I like idea of them being her new army

I want Cio and Princess to spitroast Nyave with their massive barbed and knotted demon cocks while Whit Chain sits in the corner watching and crying because his body is incapable of engaging in the carnal pleasures of the flesh.

IF YOU ARE CALLED ON

YOU WILL CUM

Attached: When called on, you will cum.png (105x216, 41K)

>his
based and UNpilled

>If you could be anyone you want, who will you be?
Dunno, but I'd make myself bitching horns like pic rel.

Attached: kudu.jpg (830x1024, 105K)

They'd get stuck on everything, think of all the doorways you'd have to duck under

If you can shapeshift you can fit anywhere.
ANYWHERE

Cue Chimera's page from Zenith.

Also you could change your brain chemistry to be happy with whatever if you're 1337 enough

If I'm a demiurge, the door frame can get fucked, I'm walking through

Why? Cio is predatory and was interested in her from volume 1. Allison is naive, confused and taken advantage of. It work pretty well for both characters as base for character development.

>Tilda Swinton as Incubus
No. She could be an angel at best, but i'd rather not cast her here. She's flat and somewhat typecast, and would cost too much. Save that money for the costume and fx budget, bring in a no-name actress. Dancer, late 20s-early 30s. Also bring Guillermo del Toro on as a producer or director. I'd also consider Mel Gibson to direct since Apocalypto had some of the feel of KSBD, but i don't think he likes fantasy.
Allison can be a no-namer who has the potential to grow into the role. She doesn't matter as much as the other characters who bring the world to life. Someone with a hispanic name might make the social justice crowd happy. The demiurges, White Chain, and Cio are the ones who will really carry the show/series. You need to get them right.
Solomon would be ok played by Idris Elba. His role in The Wire was similarly arrogant. You might be able to do better though, as he'd be expensive and steal the spotlight. He also doesn't exactly look like Solomon.
For Incubus, find someone who's a no-name masculine gay actor to do it. He needs to be seductive. Execs might want Jared Leto for Incubus, but imo that's a terrible idea.
Jagganoth would be Bautista. He has the range, build, and comfort with heavy makeup to play it. I'd also consider him for Oscar, but i don't know if he has the comedic chops.
For Mottom, I'd look to Bollywood for an older but skilled actress willing to go outside her comfort zone for higher pay. I'd try to find one that has a younger daughter or two looking to break into acting so you don't have to try to de-age, just have multiple actresses split the role.
Mammon is hard. Serkis knows how to do CGI work, so i'd bring him on as a coach if not the actor. Iain McKellen is grandfatherly enough, but he's allergic to CGI work. You might need a no-name or a voice actor to do it.
Gog is also a hard one. I think a voice actress of some sort might be a good fit since she's CGI.
Cio is hard. I don't know.

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE, BABY

Attached: qdBNNJf.jpg (802x1200, 239K)

I mean it's not really portrayed as a healthy relationship
Also WC has way too big a stick up their ashen ass to do anything like that

just make cio cgi and reincarnate eartha kitt to voice her

Bautista dialing up the anger and fury to play Jagganoth would be great. I'm imagining a live action version of that scene of him staring down at his helmet while Mottom narrates, and it seems pretty gud.

Yes Ill give you the budget for all of that but only as long as I get to cast Michael Cera as Zoss.

>cgi
i can't tell if this is bait, but if there's any character that should be done through practical effects wherever possible, it's Cio. She's a crucial part of the story. If she looks bad, the adaptation will be bad. As an example, look at del Toro's Hellboy movies. For all their flaws, the main character's appearance held up very well.

so we should get a midget with really lanky limbs to play her

how about that weird little violent turkish dude i can never remember of that people used to love to post on /int/

>Michael Cera as Zoss
We should make a retelling of KSBD in the vein of Arrested Development but from Solomon's perspective. He would constantly be trying to fix every fuck-up Zoss made. Every one of Solomon's sons would be played by Michael Cera in different makeup.

Attached: arrested_development.jpg (650x360, 57K)

>midget
>really lanky limbs
You're going to have to get someone really short, yeah. It's unlikely that you'll find someone with full dwarfism with skinny limbs. You might want to cast Cio first and then find someone who has good chemistry with them to play Allison.

Or they can do that shit they did in the Hobbit to just make her look short.

That won't work well because of how much physical interaction she has to have with Allison. Forced perspective works when you don't need to have direct interaction or can crop it away with clever camera work.

Live action

Jagganoth: Andy Serkis (Mocap and voice)
Jadis: Rila Fukushima
Mammon: J.K Simmons (Voice)
Incubus: Chris Pine
Gog Agog: Margot Robbie
Mottom: Lupita Nyong'o
Solomon: Winston Duke

>Lupita Nyong'o
Too outright black to be Mottom, though. Mottom's got an indian thing going on for her personally, and her whole court/empire has this aesthetic that's an indian victorian crossover.

It would be a porno

Attached: feminist ally.jpg (650x650, 133K)

"which actors from the capeshit movies i watch exclusively and religiously vaguely resemble characters from this unrelated comic?": the post

I disagree with Jagganoth as Andy Serkis. Bautista might be better, but he also might do a good job as Oscar.
Not sure on Pine for Incubus. He looks too rugged lately.
I don't know if JK Simmons can do grandfatherly well enough.
I dislike Robbie, but i think she'd do well enough in that role.
Everyone else seems like a solid choice.
The real question is: who would we cast as Cio?

have him play the little screechy devil at the very start

>who would we cast as Cio?
a cockroach filmed by those BBC documentary cameras

I chose Andy Serkis because the guy is a legend at mocap which would be needed for Jagganoth and he can do a deep voice very well. Jadis I just picked a random asian chick, she doesn't speak really and just sits there so it doesn't matter. J.K Simmons was chosen just because I like him. Chris Pine is good looking so I picked him for Incubus but he is a little to old and rugged now. Margot Robbie was chosen because I thought she was pretty good in I, Tonya and she can do crazy well enough. The other two were chosen because they were black and well known.

If we put aside the "no famous expensive actors" rule, think Charlize Theron could play White Chain pretty well.
Also I don't think we should fully CGI Gog. She could be played by one actress who would give her body movements and facial expressions, and her actual face could be digitally mashed together from the facial features of multiple different actresses to give off the impression of her piecing herself together from all the people she's ever devoured. Make the exact features constantly shift around, sampled from different people's faces in every new scene. And the scenes where she's all worms would be CG.

Do you really think we can find a good fit like that? How many short, flat-chested, english-speaking turkish actresses are there?

>Charlize Theron
>White Chain
>mfw

Attached: hmmm_ok_i_like_it.gif (490x315, 479K)

your idea for gog is crazy enough to be cool and save money on big names, i like it.

You're so smart. Everyone is impressive over how smart you are.

Also, it's not "no famous expensive actors", it's only spending money on big names where they're of use.

>english-speaking
No need to, just sample Eartha Kitt.

would batman be royalty ?

Why Eartha Kitt? I imagined devil speech to be a mix of cockney and Caribbean pidgin.

>Execs might want Jared Leto for Incubus, but imo that's a terrible idea.
I think Leto would be pretty good as Incubus. He can pull off both the depraved pretty boy and decrepit sick man sides. Obviously the first choice would have been David Bowie, but he's old and dead so...

Leto doesn't have the right facial features to pull off Incubus in my opinion.

He wants a hot voice regardless of whether that voice is actually suitable for the lines
Cio doesn't speak with Kitt's drawl

>would batman be royalty ?
Solomon is already Batman, user. His family is dead, and he exists for vengeance. Instead of dressing up in a bat costume and beating people up directly, he dresses up as a roman-bablyonian and uses chinese-inspired legalism to get his sons to beat people up.

everyone says Eartha Kitt because Abbadon has came out and said that her canon voice is Eartha Kitt's voice. Sure its got that devil's speech accent, but the baseline is Eartha Kitt.

>Eartha Kitt
>hot
wat
So deeper and somewhat raspy? That makes sense, especially given that she's older and how much she smokes. Ty for explaining, I somehow missed him posting that.

You don't finds Eartha Kitt's voice hot?
youtube.com/watch?v=SS02GeKuWQ4

Have her smoke three packs of cigarettes before filming and it's perfect. Just needs the Cockney accent.

No, but the description makes perfect sense now. With how much Abby takes inspiration from music, i wouldn't be surprised if this is was inspiration for Cio. I'm not familiar with her work, and I remembered her voice from an interview when she was much older for some reason.

this is emphasized by the fact that he refuses to give anyone else canon voices
cio literally has to be eartha kitt

Has he refused since then? Wonder if someone complained about his choice.

he had a voice in mind for incubus though

Who?

I feel like that relationship would've been a lot more interesting to explore than Allison and Cio's. I'm still hoping for it but I can't even begin to imagine the outrage if there's yet another lesbian (or queer, whatever) couple among our main cast.

>king pressured into sex she finds unfulfilling with a weird midget perv thing
Is this compatible with royalty?

>I mean it's not really portrayed as a healthy relationship
I got the impression it's meant to be portrayed that way but Abby failed at it.

But Mottom isn't Black.

>not Keith David as Solomon
You fucked up.

based Gog poster has the right idea

He would be great for an animated feature but terrible for live action.

He just needs to get swole and he could do it live too. it should be animated anyway

I think he's too old to get swole enough for the role.

Keith David can do anything he puts his mind to.

If we're talking animated Grey Delisle is clearly Nadia and Keith David is clearly Solomon David. What about the others? Allison in particular is rough because we need someone that can sound like a total airhead valley girl but also have gravitas when necessary.

I think they both would outgrow this relationships.

Jeffery Combs as 2Michael
Clancy Brown as Mammon
Tara Strong as Gog
Phil Lamarr as Oscar
Tom Kenny as ZOSS

We're almost at thread-death, a day after the update. Should I get a KSBD 5-50 part 2 ready for when it hits the limit, or should I just let it die?

The relationship was purely lust, and unsatisfactory at that. Doubt it'll last longer than this book.
was meant for

Tara Strong would be a good animated Gog VA, she's got the range to make her good and manic.

This

>Tara Strong as Gog
This is the correct answer,

Attached: it-is-i-who-nuts-to-that.png (380x400, 123K)

>Jeffery Combs as 2Michael
>Clancy Brown as Mammon
YES
>Tara Strong as Gog
No
>Phil Lamarr as Oscar
Yes

We're still talking so do it.

>Tom Kenny as ZOSS

Attached: Spongebob-Pauls-Thorn-in-the-Flesh.jpg (640x638, 97K)

I read Jaggonoth's lines in the Draug's voice from tW2. It works really well for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=WIHQDEQwLaM

Attached: draug.png (992x1424, 2.24M)

TEN LASHES

Good taste, user.

Attached: Seltkirk of Gulet spots a Vandergrift.jpg (1053x1017, 262K)

New thread here, since this one is dying of thread limit. Continue your garbage and nonsense in this direction, and let this one PERISH.

Supposed to wait till page 9 you silly billy.

Sorry, I'm retarded

edit of this image with alison or one of the demiurges please

I legitimately saw the 6 down in the corner and thought it was a 9, I don't think I'm dyslexic, I just think I'm fucking stupid