Gods and heroes

New netflix show about Greek gods made by the studio that made Castlevania

What do you think Yea Forums?
are we going to have hades by the bad guy like always ?

Attached: D1eSsrgUYAEcuKR.jpg (800x1200, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2019/03/gods-heroes-netflix-greek-mythology-anime-series-1202574353/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully Zeus is the antagonist and Hades a supporting protag.

I don´t know the guy on the image looks like devil and that usually means Hades

Poster looks dope.

Is this aimed at adults or kids?

is castlevania season 3 still happening?

Netflix has been doing a good job with it's animated shows. I'm not sure if any of their Yea Forums stuff has been any good but damn they've been pumping out a lot of stuff from both sides of the pacific.

Attached: 1490161300710.png (292x296, 143K)

The first season will have eight episodes
deadline.com/2019/03/gods-heroes-netflix-greek-mythology-anime-series-1202574353/
>from the writers of the Death Note Netflix Original Series

I was puzzling on that

Thought it was supposed to be a bident aka Poseidon but they also look like generic demon guy so it's probably supposed to be hades with a fork

which means my interest is basically gone already

Definitely for adults.
Yes, Castlevania S3 is happening, Warren Ellis is actively working on it

>Jason O'Mara
Ugh I hate his Batman voice in the nuDC Animated movies. I wish they just used their guy from Young Justice instead.

>Original Series
Isn't it a movie?

finally, kid icarus

>have hades by the bad guy like always
Man... Hades just can't catch a break.

Can we get it accurate so all the gods are assholes except hades and everyone’s fucked

has potential

Man, Netflix has been gobbling animation left and right. But speaking of which, when the FUCK is Canon Busters supposed to come out???

Hades kidnapped his future wife, so he's an asshole too. The only gods who never did anything wrong are Hestia, Asclepius, Demeter, arguably Hermes and some demigods like Prometheus.

As long as Garth Ennis isn’t there to shit everything. Up it has a chance to be OK.

All i can say is i cant wait to watch 4 episodes, then wait a whole year for the rest of the season

Attached: critique.jpg (560x683, 73K)

He did or did not. She might have run away from an overprotecting mother.

A bident is Hades' traditional weapon.

good answer

hopefully the plot isn´t about how Greek goddesses are sexually discriminated like it was in castlevanina
also hopefully the first season has more then maybe 10 minutes in total of action and more then 5 frames per second

How many Greeks are they going to make black in this?