New/OC/Legacy Characters

What do you guys think about these characters and why?

>pic related
She whould've been much better as a non-dyke heroine and the girlfriend of Superboy.
Also I hope her "real name" is closer to Lobos.
I mean one of Lobos paralel universe counterparts name was Wolf. I think Coyote would suite her pretty well

Attached: 1548044049414.jpg (1083x1654, 221K)

she looks cute

>She whould've been much better as a non-dyke heroine and the girlfriend of Superboy.

People get mad when they rework existing characters into minorities. People get mad when they make minority replacement/successor characters. Now people get mad when completely new characters exist tangential to the oldies and are minorities.

Give them SOMETHING to work with, user.

So you hate her because she's gay and you can't self insert into Superboy to fuck her? Because that's the vibe I'm getting.

Anyway to answer your question, legacies are fine when done competently. It's a natural progression really.

When it comes to legacy characters I think how their predecessor would think. Lobo would damn proud of his angry lesbian daughter but he'd tell her she better snag that djinn pussy out of Damian's mouth.

The Main Man never settles for second place and he'd be damned if any kid of his would too.

I always thought Nubo would've been better as Lobo's son.

no

Remember me?

Attached: lillobo.jpg (960x655, 141K)

This is fucking adorable. I can't hate her

Attached: RCO017.jpg (1041x1600, 501K)

Attached: RCO018_w.jpg (1008x1600, 479K)

oh, I don't like where this is going

I'm up for Legacy characters.

They represent moving forward narratively.

Or they could just, y'know, stop putting degenerates in comics altogether? Wild concept, i know.

>remove degenerates
>lose even more buyers
What a 'great' idea.

>she comes out, expecting negative reactions
>The Main Man just gives her tips for picking up women instead
Lobo and Crush adventure when?

>>she comes out, expecting negative reactions
>>The Main Man just gives her tips for picking up women instead
>Lobo and Crush adventure when?

i unironically want to see this

I'm with you there on Superboy (Jon), she would make for a good legacy villain that punks and bullies Jon, but normally fails due to Jon being a pure force of goodness.

You forgot
>attract wholesome and morally upright buyers to replace them

>non-dyke
its teen girl lobo what ELSE would she be

>thinks a genocidal alien who murders people en masse with a giant hook is fine but him having a lesbian daughter is too far

Whatever you say, sperg

Yeah, it unsurprisingly ends pretty tragically.

Attached: Cao_Cao_over_and_out.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

No, they wouldn't. 'Wholesome and Morally upright' people aren't the kind that would read comic books.

>implying

Attached: 20feb-kellymarvelvsdc_jpg_445x1000_u.jpg (445x324, 65K)

Lobo should kill his daughter. It would be in character.

so is this lobo's abandoned daughter

I'd rather Jon be de-aged.

This would be an awful design for anything other than Lobo's daughter

For Lobo's daughter it's 10/10

That design is pretty cool but I think they draw her more muscular in the actual comic

>the girlfriend of Superboy
But she is a lesbian and that's much better

I like her. Shame she likely won't stick around that long.

I liked Jon, the whole Superfamily was pretty wholesome... too bad he was aged and DC is now going the full ptsd-route.

Attached: 216px-Superboy_Jonathan_Kent.png (216x450, 82K)

>so is this lobo's abandoned daughter
Lobo had Millions of abandoned children and killed all of them with his farts.

>Daddy Issues the character

Most of them are okay but can't hold a run by themselves for example Ms.Marvel is pretty interesting but without a rogue's gallery most of her stories are just talking. She does well in the Champions book same for Riri and a few others.

With characters like Nova and Superman of China they can somewhat handle a run by themselves but get cut short right when they start getting really interesting.

Ones like Jon, Avengers Academy kids, and that one female flash that died during the Teen Titans event usually do well but corporate or some writer decides to do something to them for an event and they are never seen again or if they are it's years later.

>degenerates

I love it when people on fucking Yea Forums try to act morally superior to everyone else.

Jon is transgender now.

new lgbt characters are cool but subculture=automatically nonhetero is kinda lame

cope incel

Love Kenan Kong a lot, so for them

When you flooded the market with bad legacy replacements, people are going to be biased against them. Even if there are good ones, people are trained to expect bad things because that's what they're used to.

As for Crush, she's okay. I don't like how teams seem to require token non-straights, though I appreciate that they're doing it in good faith I guess? But Crush is bland, only standing out because the rest of the team is weak.

Yeah, you are a character in the young justice show so your fans need to shut up and stop bitching

>What do you guys think about these characters and why?

A lot of them remind me of the New Bloods.

If we're going to be honest, the Big Two are incredibly bad when it comes to creating new characters, mostly because they're crap at innovation and can't market for shit.

Attached: Blood Pack #1.jpg (1024x1557, 467K)

>Ms.Marvel is pretty interesting but without a rogue's gallery most of her stories are just talking.

That's probably because any rogue she faces will be immediately marked as anti-Muslim.

Attached: Ms.-Marvel-vol-2-01-image-1.jpg (537x501, 137K)

Who's the artist? I can't read that fucking signature

Wallace West has been growing on me since Lazarus Contract. Almost enough to make me go back and read the bad stuff with him.

Wait, I thought "our" whole problem was with creators replacing white straight male characters with women, LGBT, and racial minorities? Now we just want them out of our comics altogether?

CUTE!!!!

Attached: 1481736248029.jpg (180x200, 13K)

This is really cute, damn

Priest and arguably Williamson are the only ones that seem to have a handle on what the character should be

>She whould've been much better as a non-dyke heroine and the girlfriend of Superboy.
This is the kinda shit yoiu get when fanboys write comics.