What was the last Yea Forums thing you actually bought on DVD/Blu-Ray and didn't just pirate?

What was the last Yea Forums thing you actually bought on DVD/Blu-Ray and didn't just pirate?

Spider-Verse comes out next week and it's going to be the first full-priced home video I've bought this decade.

Attached: peni.png (666x914, 600K)

Monster Force Vol. 1, for the sole purpose of uploading the episodes online, since they seemed to be unavailable anywhere in English.

A Regular Show DVD
....back in 2013

I stopped buying DVDs for a while but since I got a PS4 recently I plan on buying Spiderverse on Blu Ray

Are you getting the Target one with the art book or the Walmart one with the Morales figurine?

probably the dark knight after it came out on dvd like 10 years ago

I don’t use dvd anymore the last time I bought a fucking dvd movie was a max steel movie when I was 8 years old

I bought in dvd a copy of antz, 1 of madagascar 2 and 3 of kung fu panda (to gift away) about 10-11 years ago. Also the two Stuart Little movies. Then there are things like potc, 300, harry potter, spongebob and others that were included as extras in the newspaper my parents used to buy so it only technically counts.
Though the last time I tried to watch them, they wouldn't play on my cheap dvd player and since it's not worth buying a new/better one, I just pirated them and stored them in an external hard drive along with everything else.
Haven't bought anything since, just second hand comics.

But that movie is fuckin' shit

Retards still wasting money on movies on discs?

I bought The Incredibles 2 bluray last November. I always bought blurays for the extras.

she cute

I bought 5 bootleg movies for $1 from some crackhead outside of Little Caesars.

They were Spider-Man 1 and 3 with hard-coded Chinese subtitles, a sped-up version of Logan, The King's Speech, and some Star Wars fan film that looked about 20 years old.

Attached: peperide.png (484x543, 218K)

>stole the Best Animated Oscar from Incredibles 2, Ralph Breaks the Internet, some Wes Anderson wankfest and an anime movie that should have won if everyone in the Academy didn't literally admit they never watch anime movies that aren't Ghibli
You can admit you didn't see it. It would make you look like less of a retard.

Attached: 1549669252081.jpg (320x320, 17K)

shrek on vhs

>some Wes Anderson wankfest
Hey now, Isle of Dogs was awesome. It was no Spider-Verse, but I'd put it in second place for sure.

>defending Wes Anderson
I see you like flat repetitive shot composition.
I'm guessing you are fan of 2d side scrollers and fell off when playstation came out.

Just pre-ordered an Alien box set from Japan.
It's this bad boy right here.
I also bought a ton of Fox Searchlight Pictures Collection Blu-rays (basically the equivalent of PlayStation Greatest Hits, but for Fox Searchlight Pictures films) from Japan.

Also, I personally would've given the Oscar to Isle of Dogs but I find it okay that Into the Spider-Verse is the winner.
Isle of Dogs > Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse > Mirai > Incredibles 2 > Ralph Breaks the Internet

The PlayStation still did have some side-scrollers like Symphony of the Night.

Attached: Alien - 40th Anniversary Blu-ray Box Set.jpg (1500x1500, 415K)

$299 collector's edition of The Dark Knight, complete with exclusive commentary from the cast and crew, plus a signed note from Christian Bale saying "Abed is Batman now."

Ordered these the other day when they were having some kind of sale.

Attached: Amazon.png (925x1101, 215K)

Sealab 2021 box set

I bought my friend King of the Hill DVDs for his birthday

I got Incredibles in 2005

Infinity War BD for 7 bucks on Black Friday.