What do you think about when you're about to go to sleep?

What do you think about when you're about to go to sleep?

Attached: 2b333087a7293e0b9d9d4bbe352f10b3.jpg (640x282, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1w3IT5WnYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mostly the second panel.

honestly shit like that or worse

>not thinking about Mademoiselle Chiffre

Attached: 5184363-2946178893-85640.jpg (461x640, 107K)

Attached: 1962977-cover09.jpg (465x640, 61K)

/ss/.

Attached: dan-mlle-chiffre-petit-spirou-39e1.jpg (650x866, 124K)

I fantasize about my shitty OC story and how to make it less shitty until i fall asleep

i usually fap before i go to bed so i guess op pic is pretty on point

fpbp, man of culture, etc

Attached: 1549253781611.jpg (720x480, 82K)

I usually put on a podcast or audiobook just barely loud enough to hear the words if I'm paying attention so it turns into white noise as I drift off.

Attached: webbydoll.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

Every stupid or embarrassing thing I've ever done, filling my thoughts with despair as I drift into sweet oblivion.
Either that, or whatever Yea Forums thing I happen to be reading at the time.

What was that outfit their family was always wearing?

I don't know what's it called.

Attached: Sans-interdits-depuis-toujours.jpg (400x564, 36K)

Dying.

That I am useless and I'll never amount to anything.

Bellhop uniform.

I've got a set of islands I've created in my head that I fantasize about.

fat girls

How fat?

50% of the time it's very elaborate lore about ongoing fantasy characters developing in scenarios that are 90% sex fetishes and 10% emotional melodrama.

The other 50% of the time, I don't, because I pass out drunk.

The monster under my bed that's been trying to apply for political asylum

On bad nights? The last moment of consciousness before death and the possibility of the ultimate disappearance of the Self, the concept of non-existence, and whether or not I'll realize it just before the End if it turns out that there is Nothing after.

Other nights, I try to plan my next D&D game.

Cant sleep, should get drunk.
No money, no job cant get either.
I'll leave that to tomorrrow's user. For now i'll put myself to sleep listening to some oneyplays

Attached: 1523213629013.png (975x551, 17K)

why are the french so horny?

I think 'fuck, another night gone without me finishing the smut I'm writing.'

Everyone is horny, it's mostly just anglos and commies that have an issue with having a healthy outlet for it.

This. I just make up some dumb isekei bullshit where my life isn't in shambles. It's pretty fun and usually based from whatever I'm ingesting a lot of. Medieval if I'm playing a lot of DnD/Pathfinder, space shit if I'm playing deadspace or mass erect. etc, etc.

I think about a girl I was in love with that I fucked things up with so bad that she moved to a different state.

Attached: 6a8910b2e8f197a7bd7c9643b7d6e131.png (319x671, 116K)

It really, really isn't. I mean... fucking Japan. Sexual repression and forbidden fruit ethoses are extremely common throughout anthropology. Some are less healthy than others (again... Japan).

As for France in particular, it's hard to tell. The tried and true "French lovers" cultural aspect is so muddied by all of the... well, not to sound /pol/, but all the immigration of lower classes and disgruntled Muslims. That I really can't get a clean read on French culture and whether or not its open sexuality is a healthy honesty or a degenerate convolution. I used to think it was the former... but I don't know, Vermin was pretty fucked up in a way that crossed more than one line.

On bad days:My own mortality, wondering if my friends really like me and how long it will take before we drift apart, the fact that no one will ever love me and im gonna die alone. If the afterlife is even there or if i will just cease to exist with all my memories and thoughts just dissapearing into the void. Who i am, unsaid words, words i wish i hadnt said, embarassing memories. All of this until i convince myself to go the fuck sleep
On good days:my own autistic fanfictions, stories i came up with in my head, comfy places and things till i fall asleep

I think about going to sleep.

And you get to sleep that way?

Not waking up

Worryingly, I often lie there and think of elaborate and humiliating tortures for my characters.

I have no idea why I do this, other than perhaps wanting to push them to a limit that they would never experience in any actual story I would write with them.

Attached: 1518503328754.jpg (500x489, 104K)

I play out stories between various characters in massive daydream worlds I've spent years crafting all the lore, cultures, and politics behind. Usually incorporating some elements of what I just read before going to bed (spending half an hour with a book before sleeping helps me fall asleep faster) into the story.

Attached: RhodesiansNeverDie.jpg (680x750, 202K)

They're a family of bellhops?

Why does that make you worry? Your characters do not deserve life. After all, they were birthed by you. Torturing them is at worst being honest, but realistically, it's being kind.

Wait What?

youtube.com/watch?v=g1w3IT5WnYw
So I forget how annoying is the sound of Paris by night.

The more fucked up is your life, the more you escape into fantasy.
See Balak.

That's interesting I live in a fairly rural area so I have to put on background noise so I don't get woken up by a random noise breaking the silence.

Balak?
The king from the Hebrew Bible?

Attached: 1537863447031.jpg (720x709, 23K)

Whether I wiped my browser history and cache.

I just focus on my breathing or try some variation on counting sheep, like the necessary steps to crafting a sword in Dwarf Fort.

Having a human female pet to abuse and fuck.

I also pick this guy’s human pet.

Usually I imagine I'm snuggling in a giant bed with a dozen Disney princesses.

Attached: thank you Saitine for WIR2.jpg (1920x804, 230K)

I think about snuggling with my waifu so that my day ends on, if not a high note, then one that doesn't cause me misery.

Attached: 463509_1-tt-width-425-height-580-crop-1-bgcolor-ffffff-lazyload-0.jpg (425x580, 38K)

I often think about these guys doing feeling jams. It calms me down, kinda like how Nep calmds down Eq.

Attached: 5ba8094016dfe6cecfa4c4cddde9405c.png (800x596, 345K)

To fair, no matter how much Yea Forums want to think otherwise we shouldn't expect everything in comics to reflect broader society perfectly.

about how maybe a spider will creep into my ear when I sleep.
that shit will keep me awake for hours

I live in an apartment in a city. The kind of roach motel where that perpetually smells of piss and stale liquor. Most nights before i fall asleep i sort of lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. I can hear the droning of cars moving by outside, and see the lights dance across the window.

I close my eyes and try to clear the thoughts out of my head. After a while my brain starts to wander and i imagine the girl laying next to me. The softness of her skin and the smell of her hair. I can feel the warmth radiating from her.

I start thinking about all the things we're going to do together. How she'll wake up before me and make coffee, we'll have a shower together and get dressed and go to work. At the end of the day we end up back here together. Eventually i drift and lapse into unconsciousness. I dont dream about the girl once im asleep. Then i wake up and go back to work.

Other nights its easier to find solace in a bottle.

Attached: Mike.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

mm, same

except it's someone else's wife and they have to watch

You should just think of raping someone else's wife, it's probably healthier

Yes.

Death