Caffeine isn't the best sbemail

>Caffeine isn't the best sbemail

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpelIgwoUKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're damn right it's not.

Well. Okay. But it's pretty up there. Top twenty, definitely.

I like Crazy Cartoon

Attached: Hqtnc9U.gif (437x500, 264K)

It's my favorite, at least I think it is. the cadence of it, all those ridiculous made-uppy terms..

Of course it isn't. Not while Kids' Book exists.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Kino intro song
>Light pen use
>Wacky Homestar bit
>Good easter egg

Gotta be Long Pants

Attached: 127_ Long Pants (360p_15fps_H264-128kbit_AAC).webm (498x360, 1.7M)

How the hell does their YouTube channel not even have two hundred thousand subscribers?

>Harris Bomberguy has twice as many subs as Homestar Runner

Attached: DirtyPoshImpala-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 815K)

well it's pretty new, and they only started it after the original fervor had largely died down

Youtube isn't about good content, it's about selling ideologies and occasionally pushing memes.
Unless you're already a breakout hit from the 'old days' you're not going to go up the chain because the algorithms there are specifically designed to pit political ideologies against each other, not promote good content.

>this would be considered problematic and hateful today

why would google be engaged in that shit? I mean I know they let the soviets pay them to sneak that shit in, but google wouldnt put the work in themselves...

>why would google be engaged in that shit?
Money money money MONEY

M O N E Y

The algorithm's worth more than the product

P R O D U C T

there is "something" or someone , "they" behind this

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1520040422254.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Not sure if it's the best, but Senor Cardgage hits me in just the right places.
youtube.com/watch?v=UpelIgwoUKw

it's difficult to imagine a 'they' bigger than google, with anything to offer them other than money.
oh dear. i don't know how many times i have to explain this to you user, but they're on our side. they're against the muslims, the commies, the homos, the sjws, everyone. they represent humor and free-market capitalism. the left has -assigned- us racism because they have that power.

Can we please keep this sort of shit out of Homestar threads at the very least? Can't we please have some nice things?

TERTIARY.

and that's why many have been looking towards streaming and using Youtube as an Archive.

Heck even the "old" Youtubers will Ten Million Plus have begun to gas out because those algorithms don't promote any of their content anymore. Even the likes of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye don't get a push anymore

Attached: 1545600588319.png (127x315, 54K)

It lacked neverending soda.

Attached: 1503529127211.png (1085x792, 86K)