ITT: Panels that hit you hard

ITT: Panels that hit you hard

Attached: D1dhSHdWkAI9ksb.jpg (908x672, 131K)

>TFW this little paragraph made me wonder if my GF actually loved me or if she was more afraid of dying alone

Attached: Umh2gub.jpg (719x388, 92K)

Attached: 1549734012285.jpg (960x518, 176K)

Muh ninetygorillon!

Zogtar say six Bignose tribe die in Holorockst

Why did anyone decide to make a serious Flinstones comic?

For le big ironic comic reboot

Because the only people who remember the flintstones have all grown up.
Gotta relate to them.

i lost

>not muh finbones
>>>/ign/

Flintstones was a cartoon sitcom for the entire family to relate to, comics don't have the same audience as cartoons in this case - the audience would be older men and that's about it
Everyone in a family could relate to the cartoons when they aired, also I'm starting to think the cigarette ads with the Flintstones were never aimed at kids - if anything they were probably aimed at the adults who would watch it with their kids

This page almost killed me, I read it less than a year after my divorce and it almost killed me.

Its a good book

I want this but with Talos and Carol Danvers.

Hope you are doing alright m8

It's comedy with some serious parts, and a pretty good one. Check it out if you haven't yet.

>You only enter into a lifetime commitment because you're afraid of the future.
What pathetic whining.

Attached: glareofcontempt.jpg (1051x390, 133K)

Its a process; its a process and I’m still struggling, but I’ve made progress even if I’m not where I want to be yet.

tough words from a virgin

holobunga

Attached: reaction146.png (350x566, 222K)

imagine hitting absolute rock bottom and theres no hope left for you, and you turn around and realize that the superman cares enough to go out of his way to help you and save you.

Attached: all star superman.jpg (630x1011, 117K)

I miss this comic.

The original show was always a satirical look at modern society. This just amps up the drama. While still being funny.

Attached: 1EoDQCe.jpg (1080x1166, 147K)

too boring to be funny, to shallow to be deep, too dull to be entretaining at all
Of course Yea Forums loves it
>lets have a yabba dabba onions latte and discuss genocide and the marriage institution barnie

You'll get there eventually, buddy. Just take it day by day.

Attached: nyeh24.jpg (500x373, 62K)

i would jump anyways
i hate how media portrays suicidal people, at that point you wouldnt care if they offered you a million bucks not to do it i know from experience

ya got cucked dontcha?

>I'm starting to think the cigarette ads with the Flintstones were never aimed at kids
No shit, Sherlock. Wiston ads were aimed at the intended audience of the Flintstones: Adults. It started as a prime time show aimed at the same audience The Honeymooners had: again, adults. It was only around I think the fourth season that it started to pushed more heavily to kids.

Other sitcoms did cigarette spots too such as Beverly Hillbillies so I think you're on to something.

I feel you, man. When you want to go, you really fucking want to go.

How did you get talked down?

The Flinstones was originally targeted at adults. It was surprisingly edgy for the time period it aired in. But it's one of those Simpsons deals where it's so damn tame by modern standards that you can't really understand why this was considered edgy at one point.

woke up at some weird room with all sorth of tubes coming out of my body
it was like something out of a space invaders movie

You say that with such confidence for a person who lives in a world without a Superman.

I mean. Contextually obvious right?

based and superman-pilled

this

People get stopped on the ledge all the time

I'm just sick to death of this "being a whiny bitch who believes in nothing is the entirety of the human condition" shtick

So you've chosen to be a whiny bitch who argues at strawmen?

I quoted the dialogue.