Hey Yea Forums we ruined Carol Danvers and Clint Barton

say something nice about us

Attached: Matt-and-Kelly-Sue.jpg (612x380, 51K)

KSD's Carol was incredible and is the reason she got an awesome movie made though.

if by incredible you mean boring and by awesome you also mean boring

>and is the reason she got an awesome movie made though.

The real reasons were Wonder Woman and that Marvel Studios didn't have the rights of better female characters like Sue Storm and most X-Men ladies.

It was shit. Carol got pushed because she's the only viable Marvel chick who isn't related to a character whose movie rights are with a different company. She led into a comic that can't break 30 issues in a volume

there was nothing to ruin in the first place

>who isn't related to a character
her origin is literally "male superhero's boyfriend"

Did you just stop reading mid sentence?

I doubt that they did nearly as much to ruin Danvers as Larson herself.

>who isn't related to a character whose movie rights are with a different company.

I think that user did. Is this the secret of Carolfags?

wew, apparently I did

but she's still related to a character whose movie rights are with a different company

Attached: shazoodily.jpg (1600x979, 329K)

Blame DC not using Shazam for that one. The rights to the name lapsed after the case v Fawcett but they didn't bother using the fuckin guy to hold the name

DC didn't buy Captain Marvel until the 70s, after Marvel had snaked the rights to the name after Fawcett was forced to let their rights lapse by not being able to publish Captain Marvel ever again as part of the settlement with National.

Whoops. Fair enough.
Not much of a snaking after those were the terms National/the court set tho. Exactly what was DC entitled to after causing this shit?

Fraction also ruined Tony Stark.

Attached: Invincible Iron Man 500.1-004.jpg (2063x3131, 1.17M)

Your turning the Aquaman mythos into a rip-off of Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening is interesting

Attached: 1544925819951.jpg (1456x761, 399K)

>KSD's Carol was incredible

Attached: 5dnD2-nCrO6KElKm-bbYK0TcUzc=.gif (480x360, 1.66M)

Fraction ruined Marvel as a whole since every Marvel writer after him has just been trying to copy Hawkeye.

You did read that article and realize it was pure clickbait, right?

Yea Forums barely reads comics, you expect them to read something that doesn't even have pictures?

I liked both runs.

Get bent, OP.

Her only contribution to the movie was that the cat is a flerken and the cat itself was introduced by Brian Reed.

They both have such punchable faces.

Not OPs fault that you have shit taste.

Bendis did just as much to ruin Carol and Clint. Add him as their little bald baby in it and it's perfect

Again, that's more Bendis ruining Marvel. But Fraction is the worst Thor writer and set up Aaron for his god awful run too

Reed also came up that Carol was a test pilot. Yet he didn't get any recognition. Completely snubbed over fucking Bendis

Fraction also teed up Journey Into Mystery so he's still not as bad as Aaron, who inadvertently set up Cates Venom

>ruin
But Carol has never, ever been a good character.

You aren't alone, user.

>say something nice about us
You are my dream three-way, right behind the Allreds

I'm mad that most Captain Marvel articles only mention DeConnick.

Ding, ding, ding

The whole comics industry is collapsing has been repeated so many times, people just believe at this point.

Has anyone posted that Clint was always a doofus? Because, this is a man who managed to frame himself for robbery. In his very first outing.

She was a surprisingly decent lay.(Granted it was 8 years ago.)

So which one of you is wearing the chastity device and getting pegged first?

Attached: say it like that.jpg (600x900, 109K)

>'cosmic book news'

Gets me ever tiem. It's like saying our opinions are so crap we have to resort to posting them a site that's named almost like another waayyyy more successful site so that people might read our shit by mistake.

story?

I respect how they both ruined a good thing, and still came out "on top", gives me hop that eventually I'll screw up something people love one day, and make enough money for it not to matter.

Cause thats the important thing these days, not integrity or talent. just pissing off the fans that were there already to bring in the ones that buy the merch, not the books.

>not Connor and Palmiotti
Get a load of this pleb

I wish the trannies would leave already

I like deconnick because she looks like she would accuse some one of rape at the drop of a hat

her cap marvel run makes dark knight strikes again look like eisner award winning literature. its literally the worst comic book i have ever read.

THERE WAS NOTHING TO RUIN

CAROL WAS ALWAYS SHIT

EAT MY DICK

Why do people always say this? Nobody was ever going to make a Storm or invisible Woman solo movie.

>>Smug "We took yur stuff, Tee Hee
>>or
>>Why won't you let us in, you evil MEN!
I can't stand these fucking people.

This art is webcomic tier

Where have the John Buscemas gone

Attached: bitch.jpg (482x750, 74K)

They would look hot fucking

Hawkeye was alright. And Kelly was cool when I met her back in 2013 at a con.

Imagine being so self-centered that you think you're the first female writers

I'm thankful to these two hacks. I saved so much money not buying shitty comics these past few years.

Didn't care about DeConnick's Captain Marvel run. I actually liked Hawkeye, dead beat Clint is fun, what I did not like is the onslaught of wannabes trying to catch on its coat-tails like Spider-Woman, it was basically Ms.Marvel all over again with Marvel trying to replicate something again instead of moving on to the next thing.

Its a bad alex toth rip off, sadly both toth and buscema are dead...….

What was she like?

Gail Simone is actually decent though.

>something nice
Redheads get my dick hard so I'd gladly cuck him with her

>fake redheads
>doing anything to your dick
You faggot don't deserve a real redhead if you like that sort of abomination.

Attached: 1542045751548.gif (500x230, 1.81M)

Well, they should be.

>doesn't like Aja
Anyone have that facebook post were people who don't undestand comic art try to talk about a Hawkeye splash

>Incredible
>Gets relaunched 6 times

Lmao Carolfags everyone.

Kelly Sue DeConnick got in the industry by having cybersex with Warren Ellis.
That's how pathetic this whole thing is.

Nope.
The "new" "character" was created by Kevin Feige.
It was a movie mandate.
>I want super woman for Marvel.
>Just... whatever do it.
>Who we got?
>No we're not doing "Ms Marvel" that sounds cringe.
>"Captain Marvel" is more marketable.
>Just whatever do it. Yeah make the one character that other name.
KSD did nothing creative. Whatever she wrote it was irrelevant. It was a placeholder.
She was actually picked to write it because Disney knew whatever she wrote would be irrelevant and no one would care or read it.

there was nothing for Kelly Sue to ruin, no one gave a fuck about Ms Marvel.

hawkeye was good. mostly due to aja's art but still.

>ruined Carol Danvers
You can't ruin shit

IF IT NOT HOUSE STYLE IT NOT REAL ART

Definitely not Invisible Woman, but I could see a Storm movie. She's had standalone comics, is fairly recognizable among normies, and checks the "African" box along with female.

If Marvel gets back X-Men rights I fully expect them to set her up for a potential starring role in the future.

it wouldn't even have to be an exclusively Storm movie. It could easily be an X-Men movie with Storm as the lead character, like GOTG and Star-Lord.

Storm can't carry a movie
She can be the lead heroine in an Xmen movie though.

That's not a picture of Bendis

out of all the things to criticize about Hawkeye you pick THE FUCKING ART? My god you have the most shit of taste

>Kelly Sue DeConnick got in the industry by having cybersex with Warren Ellis.
same with Fraction. That's why they married

other than callisto (if you're being generous), does ororo even have an arch nemesis?

Shadow King, maybe?

What about an X-23 film? That's if DisMarvel doesn't jump right in on having Wolverine be everywhere.