Which Gem would you take, if you were given only one of them?

Which Gem would you take, if you were given only one of them?

Attached: 4AA146F9-23EF-4403-BD9C-ED242F5C264D.jpg (1000x632, 349K)

Time

Reality is objectively the best one

Reality Gem, I dont really give a shit about the rest. Power Gem could be useful, but on the scale I would want to use the gems I feel like it is not needed.

Based on the comics?
Space because I could visit friends and family in different european nations more easily while still maintaining a life in my own country.
Though if I was feeling pressured to answer right away I might go Power for the immediate short-term gains.

Reality would be obscenely powerful but I don't trust myself to not accidentally ruin everything. Same with Time for that matter.

Reality gem, then use its power to make the other gems in my presence.

Only a complete moron would take the soul gem, that shit actively tries to screw over it's users.

Reality stone, or maybe the time stone. Those would be the simplest to use to make myself comfortably wealthy and immortal. Assuming they wouldn't obliterate me that is. Normally you have to be pretty powerful to handle the forces of an Infinity Stone.

Time Gem. Because I've always wanted to time travel.

Reality, and I'd give myself a 9 inch penis. And maybe some chicken wings.

Reality

Time Gem. I could just keep going back and taking another Gem afterward.

Power Gem, I'd take this nigga's extra gems.

Reality or time gem are the best single options by FAR.

Stupid question but what's the deal with the reality stone? When Thanos was using it on Titan and to trick the Guardians, were the Collector and all those people he brought back actually alive, or was it a really convincing illusion?

Actually...how the fuck does the Time Gem even work? Infinity Gems only work in the reality they're from but different timelines are considered different realities. Is it one use?

Time travel in Marvel, like always, was a mistake.

Attached: cat point.png (145x119, 10K)

>Stupid question
Agreed.

The reality gem. You could conceivably use it to mirror the effects of the other gems.

Reality warping is some pretty top tier shit.

Doctor Strange made the Time Gem really interesting to me.

Temporary localized alternate reality that will revert to normal as soon as the reality stone isn't active in the area.

So basically an illusion with tangible substance, only real as long as the stone is making it real.

If my usage of the Reality Gem encompasses Earth, I'd go with it. Space Gem otherwise.

>Reality warping is some pretty top tier shit

This.

The reality gem is likely the most powerful of the 6. The problem is that it has been shown that the other gems are needed for proper control. (Or some sort of insane force of will)

Space because I could be the arbiter of communication between beings on distant planets and establish gateways that connect the universe.

And it needs another gem to render its effect permanent. Otherwise you have to actively maintain your reality hack, lest things revert back to normal.

Time is an easier stone to abuse on its own. Assuming the possibility of using any of them.

They would be fake Stones only capable of creating temporary illusions of what the other Stones can do. Calling the other real Stones to you would fall under the powers of Space, so Reality can't do it. The Stones are effectively discrete Socratic ideal forms of concepts, their powers can't overlap.

You wouldn't want to possess all the Stones at once anyway. Thanos was a cosmic genius with a clear goal in mind and the will to carry it out. You'd instantly go mad with power and multiversally job hardcore if you possessed them as a mortal and you wouldn't even have any clue how to alter yourself to make yourself capable of handling them.

Attached: 1520926020961.jpg (488x504, 106K)

Time can directly fuck with causality, so it possesses an inherent permanence of effect. Reality can simply hack the rules of the universe in a locality you're aware of, but the entire rest of the universe will act to fix itself in the absence of constant maintenance of the fuckery.

While Reality would clearly be a hoot and a half to play with, it would just be a chore if you wanted to make any lasting changes.

Does Reality really work like that in the comic? It seems underwhelming compare to other Gems. Basically making more "real" illusions.

Reality, so I can meme having the other 5.

It doesn't actually alter reality itself, it simply applies the effects of an imagined alternate reality to a region of the universe. Mind, Space and Power are necessary to actually bend true reality permanently and Time and Soul are necessary to keep from breaking everything in the process.

Temporality is unique to each universe in the multiverse. You're basically just moving things around in one universe in the fourth dimension, like rearranging furniture in the third.

Strange is able to use the Time Stone to fuck with Dormammu because Dormammu is trying to break into Strange's universe that possessing temporality from a timeless universe. Dormammu basically stuck his foot in the door and Strange kept stomping on his toes until he fucked off.

I'm talking about the comics, not the fucking movies.

Power gem is the best because it teaches you Kung fu

Attached: 83ED3069-3298-49B3-A0E0-D3FECD133A11.jpg (1065x1600, 461K)

Gems work in the universe they're from. Realities are a subset of a universe dependent on temporal causality in Cosmic Marvel. It's like a What If? Superman landed in Soviet Russia because of a time difference in his transit. Different reality, same universe.

Ignore the Doctor Strange part of the post, rearranging furniture in the fourth dimension is still the best allegory for how it works.

Mind Gem. All that information exclusively in my hands? nice. I'm curing cancer, finding out the truth about every conspiracy, 911, harold holt, the oak island money pit. nothing is beyond my resolve.

Reality Gem to make my waifu real and make her love me. Sure, she's just a construct, but I can love a construct. I'd also set yup a service where other people can give me a small fee so I can make their waifus real too. And by small fee, I mean you buy me lunch at McDonalds and talk about waifus with me.

Soul Gem, Green Goblin, rule a parallel dimension of the dead Corporate Jekel & Hyde. Read minds in real life. Ultimate Charisma Ultimate Getaway, Adam Warlock level Plot Armor and Strategy buff. In order to wield it, as I said Green Goblin tech + transformation. Embedded in a Loki mask but since it's the Soul Stone it works like Ultimate Oz "what happens if I inject myself with my own proportionate strength. So it's almost like an infinity stone/gem hulk out but with more charisma, Hence Soul. And I can always go to my afterlife domain "within the soul gem".
Yep.
Alternative would be Power Gem and it would make me like Sentry meets Beyonder.

I'd take the Soul Gem

T'challa should get the Time Gem and turn Wakanda into Kang-land.
Captain A!Erica takes the Power Gem and replaces "Dick Rider' as Nova because "Dick Rider" isn't a name. So Steve as Nova Gem goes into an Iron-Man designed central power batter and shared to the core from Nova Prime.
Reality goes into the Talus and X-Men become all the breakaway civilizations from Inhumans to Wundigor Mountain with a portal in Space. Reality Star-Jammers.
Mind Gem goes to Doom.
Space Gem goes to Asgard.

Soul Gem goes to Illyana Rasputin

Yeah. That's what I was thinking too.