Any halfway decent camrips that dont have watermarks for Captain Marvel out yet?

Any halfway decent camrips that dont have watermarks for Captain Marvel out yet?

Everything on the site that im looking has shitty watermarks.

I ain't giving them money for this but im not gonna be behind for Endgame.

Attached: cm_character_1-sht_brie_v3_lg[1].jpg (1800x2666, 966K)

Dude, it's not even worth pirating.

Firstly, what said.
Secondly, they're going to rush out a DVD or some shit before End Game so you can buy a complete PREPARATION BOX SET or some shit.

If it wasnt for Endgame I wouldn't want to watch it at all

I know its mediocre but I want to miss out on nothing

Source?

Just go watch the movie, it's great.

Not paying for this

fuck you, then.

It's pretty standard fare for Marvel movies and people that outright hated it are probably more than a little butthurt about the actress or the movie's themes. I went to a matinee showing and paid $6, which seems like a perfectly fine price in retrospect.

I don't want to give it money because I flat out hate Captain Marvel as a character.

>I ain't giving them money for this but im not gonna be behind for Endgame.
You literally do not have to see Captain Marvel at all to understand Endgame

It's not pretty standard fare. Don't lie to the user. It's the worst film of the MCU by a distance.

Worse then Thor?

Doesn't mean it won't have any relevance at all

I don't go into anything unless I've seen every piece of media beforehand.

Yes.

It's even worse than some of the DC films.

Just wait until it's on Netflix or something before watching endgame if you're so determined, or else find your own shit. Either way, don't beg for spoon-feeding

Why didn't the "superheroes" just leap out over a single bound from of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each film following the tech wizard and his pals from New York as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the flat imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make spectacular unspectacular, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Perlmutter vetoed the idea of Nolan directing any of the films; he made sure the films would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the comics. The Marvel comic series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Batman series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Captain Marvel comics were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the comic was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a they wanted Carol to matter, they changed the comics numbering to "1".

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time they launched a new number 1, I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sana Amanat's mind is so governed by cliches and dead bussines practices that she has no other style of being an editor. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Captain Marvel by the same Brian Michael Bendis. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Marvel comics at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Brian Michael Bendis." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read Marvel comics you are, in fact, trained to read Bendis.

Attached: 1552205944021.jpg (1616x2864, 547K)

>He watches cam rips

Attached: 2a1e7e412a4a749aa884fe1016d4e9d0e98ed0a4r1-268-270_00.gif (268x270, 2.76M)

I don't but I'd rather watch a camrip for paying for this shit

You could just wait for a decent copy before Endgame comes out. But nah, you're here begging because you're all "fuck this movie" but secretly thirsty for it.

Just own it, be thirsty for Captain Marvel and maybe people would respect that.

It's being thirsty for Marvel inserting their worst film between their two most important ones. It could be Howard the Duck and lorefags would need to watch it.

>You could just wait for a decent copy before Endgame comes out.
I can and I will, I was just wondering if there was anything halfway decent already because I don't follow the camrip scene.
>but secretly thirsty for it.
The fuck do you even mean

I need to see the movie I don't care about because the movie I do care about will inevitably have to reference it at some point.

This

>It's being thirsty for Marvel inserting their worst film between their two most important ones.

Damn, throwing that shade at Ant-Man and the Wasp!

Attached: 2015-01-07_00_35_32.0.gif (720x374, 1.99M)

>The fuck do you even mean

Allow me to explain --

>I need to see the movie

Nevermind, you just explained it for me.

Captain Marvel is only important in showing that even if Marvel follow their formula they can make DC level films.

You're confusing need for want

I wouldn't say the worst, Thor 2 and IM 2 still exist, but it's definitley below standard.

LITERALLY used the word NEED.

Thor 2 and IM 2 still had Thor and Iron Man. CM has two minutes of Coulson and Just a Girl as a fight song.

It's the best one and other than Black Panther it's not even close.

same goes to you pal

Yes but not WANT

Its not hard to understand

>It's even worse than some of the DC films
Literally impossible

Fuck off back to Yea Forums

It's much worse than Aquaman and WW. It's about SS level except they managed to find an even more obnoxious female lead.