So... he cried during the movie...

so... he cried during the movie, in his car on the way home and while he setup his phone to take this virtue signalled selfie at home?

what a faggot lmao

Attached: cuckvin smith.jpg (1242x2305, 337K)

Jesus the movie wasn't even that good. I guarantee you they'll make a sequel and still advertise it as Marvel's first female led movie.

DId he lose weight?

He looks emotional because he went three hours without his meth fix.

Traitor... DC made him an actual character in DCOMU

?? Have you never cried before? My eyes were easily red and runny for a solid hour the last time I had a solid heavy cry. It was really embarrassing though since it was at work... but it doesn't magically go away after you wash your face once or twice. Fuck I was a mess now that I think of it. Lots of snot and shit all over the place. From personal experience that picture of Kevin Smith looks like someone who cried after they washed their face and dried off all the excess tears and snot with a towel, so it's not that unbelievable.

Attached: 1546984639659.png (565x541, 157K)

>My eyes were easily red and runny for a solid hour the last time I had a solid heavy cry.
>solid heavy cry

Attached: wut.gif (245x170, 517K)

I accidentally wrote "solid" again after writing it before "hour", don't bully please.

Attached: 1550555105520.jpg (2969x2802, 660K)

Yeah. He had a heart attack last year. Hell of a wake up call.

He looks like a dad I sucked off from Grindr once now.

Weed turns you into a pussy.

That wasn't my problem, user. I'm wondering what made you cry for an hour. At an office...

Attached: 1510353792893.png (719x896, 484K)

>Stan lee cameo was a reference to his movie mall rats
>stan lee died very recently
>50% chance last stan lee cameo is a reference to his movie

Are you dumb?

>survived a massive heart attack that by all rights should have killed him
>lived to see his career come full circle as someone who referenced movies all the time to see someone else reference his movies
>the reference being one of the final Stan Lee cameos to boot
You'd be an emotional mess too if you were in his shoes. Or are you simply incapable of feeling happiness anymore, OP?

The guy does cry all the time by his own admonitions. He has a life he loves, works on his own projects all the time, has a loving family and close friendships. He has come along way from the guy that sold his comic books to finance his first movie to being too fat to fly.

I would be excusable if he didn't cry after every single movie he watched like a leaky vagina.

I did really badly at work and I found out one of my bosses was standing up for me and took a hit to their reputation because of it. I didn't even like my job but I felt like such a terrible disappointment that I broke down right then.

Attached: 1544378240838.png (1300x1848, 330K)

>lol he has an emotional reaction to long form entertainment literally designed to illicit an emotional reaction, what a fag!
What a sad, pitiful life you must mave

Kevin Smith is just a crybaby. He cries at literally everything. He cries over a really good cup of yogurt.

>to long form entertainment literally designed to illicit an emotional reaction
That's a weird way of describing soulless by the numbers blockbuster shitfests, but okay.

Why is he always making the exact same fucking face

Why would you cry? Thats just clickbait behaviour.

kek

>Calls his daughter Harley Quinn Smith

Yikes

Attached: Blank+_202e672878ac585c3e1717d9968678c1.jpg (326x239, 28K)

>I'll complain on a mongolian basket weaving emporium!
>THAT will change the world for the better!
Go outside once in a while, user

he cries at anything if you pay him

>change the world for the better!
Imagine using this phrase unironically on a chinese forum for hmong cartoons. Get a life.

>Kevin Smith is just a crybaby. He cries at literally everything. He cries over a really good cup of yogurt.
This. Kevin Smith cries more than the Vision.

I know right? It makes me wanna smack him

Why else would you complain unless you wanted somehow for the thing your complaining against to change? Or are you just one of those useless faggots who just want to complain for the sake of it?

you nincompoops. He cried because of the stan lee cameo directly referenced his own movies and his own experiences with a friend and inspiration of his who has left the earth.

Fuck hhe's looking skinny
I hope he's okay.

Who the fuck is that

Don’t tell me that’s the iron man actor

>useless faggots who just want to complain for the sake of it

Welcome to Yea Forums. Enjoy your stay.

That’s Kevin Smith, different person

People posting opinions?
When will the madness stop?
You can’t control the whole world by putting it in your stomach, by the way.

He had a heart attack which got him to lose the wait. He's better off now.

This place should be burnt to the ground...

You seem mad because someone doesnt share your faggy opinion. It's best to relax because unless you're getting paid to vehemently defend these hollywood turd, you end up looking like a tool.

Agreed. In the meantime you can leave if you don't like how we do things around here.

Yes because he had a heart attack during one of his Q&A Stand Ups, he either had to lose weight or die

>Imagine using this phrase unironically
It looks completely ironic to me.

Ironically unironic. It's as if he expects world changing posts on Yea Forums and he's offended when someone is mean instead of kind.

Attached: faggot5.jpg (762x785, 193K)

No, he is sarcastically putting words in someone else's mouth, making that someone else appear self-important while implying that they are in fact not important at all.

Listen I was going through a rough patch ok. I was in America and it was very hard to find a job. Plz PLZ no bully.

Attached: 1542666457499.gif (480x270, 885K)

>Ironically unironic
.......you're a fucking moron, Jesus H. Christ....

He is implying importance can be had while posting on Yea Forums.

?? That's exactly the notion he's trashing by sarcastically suggesting that someone's claiming importance.

>doesn't know what green texting is
Gotta be 18 to post here, kiddo

Only one person was claiming importance, the guy offended by anyone's meanness towards Kevin Smith being a crybaby.

You should never show emotion. What are up you some kind of girl or fag. Just bottle it up and end up killing yourself, engaging in self destructive behaviour or fighting and killing people. Clearly I'm a healthy person for constantly thinking about what others would think of me.

By sarcastically suggesting someone else is making that claim... why are you adamant on ignoring that? It's pretty central to the post.

Because sperging out at a post and then sarcastically noting that there's no value in said post is quite ridiculous considering where you are.

He also loved Ghostbusters 2016 what’s your point?

>Clearly I'm a healthy person for constantly thinking about what others would think of me.
That's ironic because that's exactly why he shared that.
If he didn't care he would have never posted it and just said it was a good film.

>person can't enjoy a movie because some jerk on a mongolian basket weaving emporium takes offense
I wonder how he will cope with this

What are you even talking about at this point? You're describing something of no resemblance to that post.

I'm saying mocking him for his taste in films is like tripping a kid that has a missing leg, the laugh would be too cheap.

Are you stupid or just trolling?

You must be a blast at parties

I can see it
>Captain Marvel 2
>The ground breaking sequel and first female led (sequel) movie in the MCU

Aren't you a big boy?

Why does he look like he has AIDS

>I was in America
Did you leave because they wouldn't let you poop in the streets?

He's crying because of the Stan Lee cameo, possibly the last one, was a reference to a movie he made.
Why the fuck are you idiots talking about virtue signalling and his film taste?

He looks more as if he's relapsed.

He didn't cry to the movie you stupid braindead dumbass faggot clowns with turds in your skulls.

lol your life's work will never be acknowledged anywhere OP, you'll never understand the feeling.

I left because I missed my family, and America was too expensive. Nothing you got there was something you couldn't get in Europe, and nothing was worth the price. It was true that you made a lot of money, but living there makes you spend a lot of money, so in the end you still have nothing. I also did not like how basic participation in the economy necessitated that you enter debt. That's not normal anywhere else, and what little debt I get into compared to the average American is just a lesson never to fall for that country again.

>reddit spacing

Still got one more coming in Endgame. After that is when they'll crack open the CGI Necronomicon and give us Ghost Stan Lee cameos for the rest of time

more than OP dragging Instagram posts here rather than talking about them there

post that are on the fringes of even being Yea Forums related no less.

he was like 300 or something, right?

>I put stock in something as trivial as online sentence structure and spacing
For the love of Christ, get laid user

>also did not like how basic participation in the economy necessitated that you enter debt.
We're working on it, but the system is pretty fucked, yeah.

You lived in a big city, didn't you? Places like California are know for their hellish economies, to the point where rich hipsters are leaving to Austin TX and such. Which I know because those fuckers are driving the prices up around where I live.

Public accounting?

Just what I was thinking

He's crying because Stan Lee cameo was actually the real Stan Lee reading the script for Mall Rats.

>avatarfagging

>What a faggot
Says the fairy who posts social media shit

Coloradofag here, we're also seeing a surge of Cali fuckers move here for that weed money. If anyone needs a wall put between them an us, it's California

California sucks because it has a transportation system designed for like a quarter of the population. Any attempts at fixing it get stuck. You can't live in California without a car,and commutes are a nightmare. Republicans haven't offered a solution and keep thinking crazy identity politic crusaders are going to magically win after they keep failing.

Understandable.
Not often will you find bosses willing to stick their neck out for you.

>You can't live in California without a car
I've been told that goes for most of the US because of how you usually structure cities by differentiating living areas and commercial/workplace ones

Most of the US has public transportation infrastructure to help offset that. In Cali it's either live in the city and pay out the ass in rent, or live out in the burbs and commute to work everyday, while also still paying out the ass in rent.

Car lobbyists caused every alternate transport method to be shit. Well only trains buses are shit because traffic in cities they work on time in small towns. But transportation is fucked.

Ugly tranny desu

This. He doesn't even mention the quality of the movie, just that a man he was pretty close with, who died recently, had a cameo referencing one of his movies. I'd be pretty moved by that too.

No. Public transportation is faulty on multiple levels. I lived in miami and those busses were always fucking late. I remember when it was FOUR HOURS late before. Sometimes I walked home because of that bullshit and it took 2 hours without a goddamn bus on the way home and the path is a 1 for 1. The metro system was actually efficient but they didn't build it where I lived. I only used it when I had to go other places in miami but I still had to take a fucking late and packed bus there.

>cried for an hour
Don't know why you were crying but an hour is ridiculously long. I'd have to experience some kind of world shattering event to breakdown like that. Like if my best friend died in my arms while telling me how much of a let down being my friend was. If it was an actual event that made you cry I'm sorry because it must have been fucking devastating to make you bawl for an hour. If it was some kind of media you may need to examine how you react to things as it may be a sign of emotional instability.

>blaming republicans
>California is majority democrats and leftists

You commie faggots just ruined it for yourselves.

Attached: 1551219585073.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Not him, but the thing about crying is that sometimes you try hold it back before actually "exploding", or after stopping you maybe think of something that makes you start again, it can be a slow process

>I lived in miami
Found your problem right there, son

>Faggot fagging fag

>JUST

Kill yourself redditor.

Who is the hobo?

>What a sad, pitiful life you must mave

>not crying like a bitch after watching a big budget power rangers tier movie means you have a sad life
The state of capeshit fans.

It's not a matter of Republicans or Dems, it's a matter of NIMBY fucks opposed to infrastructure development, environmental groups who kneejerk sue any sort of construction, the property owner associations who kneejerk sue any sort of construction, and a complete inability to plan out infrastructure development in advance and stick with it.

Most cities have mixed commercial/residential areas. It's the suburbs that are highly differentiated.

Are you so cynical that you feel like that someone can't express their own powerful emotions with the world without having some ulterior motive or need for validation? Is your worldview really that bleak?

fuck you
i live in the damn country, i have to travel 10 mins to get to a store by car.

i couldn't hope to walk that far on backroads and shit that has no safe place to walk. fuck you CA faggot!

If you dont go to movies to feel something, anything, why the fuck would you go in the first place? Also any man who's not afraid to cry in front of others is more of a man than you'll ever be, bitch boi

>lol he has an emotional reaction to long form entertainment literally designed to illicit an emotional reaction, what a fag!
Laughed my ass off.

Attached: laughing russian emperor.gif (346x244, 3.55M)

The fuck are you talking about? Theres no virtue signaling here. Did you just see that it was vaguely about Captain Marvel and then black out or something? He's emotional for a purely selfish reason, the movie referenced him. There are no politics here.

wow, you faggots are no better than the shitty """""journalists""""" out there with your ability to take things way out of context and your inability to read.

hes crying because the movie mentioned him.
not because the movie is some how so good it made him cry.

what happened Yea Forums? you guys are just, if not worse than Yea Forums now.

Attached: 1549601335524.gif (425x425, 2M)

>actually crying over capeshit movies
Literally braindead.

Maybe because no one sane cries over that.

>a huge turbonerd shouldn't cry when one of the things he loves turns around and gives him praise for something he created
How often did mommy lock you in the closet because she needed her "me time"? Because I can't think of any other reason someone would be this apathetic towards another human being's genuine, heartfelt joy

this is the ultimate problem with California.

it's not fucking "democrats/commies" or whatever, it's NIMBY narcissistic fucks (most often older gen-X or younger Boomers) and a series of interest-groups which are essentially impossible to really navigate through, etc.

now picture that but you don't even get the privacy and "closeness to nature" that country living provides.

picture having to drive 10 minutes even though you live in a goddamn apartment block or mass-produced suburban house surrounded by neighbors who also have to drive 10 minutes.

nah, fuck that shit

Calm down, Kevin.

>How often did mommy lock you in the closet because she needed her "me time"?
Never.
>Because I can't think of any other reason someone would be this apathetic towards another human being's genuine, heartfelt joy
Then you probably don't have a lot of empathy/imagination or just asking a condescending rhetorical question.

I agree. That one had to hit him pretty hard.

>use two pics of the same character
>avatarfagging
Damn user. I better delete my BiBo & DonDon folders too...

Attached: DaFuq.gif (250x250, 444K)

>tfw lifelong godzilla fan
>seen the suits and props in person
>have tattoos, comic books, toys, all the VHS's available
>Signed photos by the actors
>visited BC during the filming of godzilla (2014)
>didn't cry, just had a ton of fun
If i cried about this shit my friends would think i was having a mental breakdown. What is wrong with this faggot?

>virtue signalling
>user in charge of reading the actual post

Lol FOH with your meme word.

Fuck off, Tommy.

I see you posting here, Kevin.

What about when the original guy who wore the Godzilla suit died?

He looks like the Brendan Fraser JUST meme.

You're just a fanboy faggot who likes stuff. It's not Godzilla talked about something you made and was all like SSKKKRRREEEEEEEEEEONGK!

>You'd be an emotional mess too if you were in his shoes.
Yeah, but that would require OP to have accomplished something in his life.

Yeah, the man cried over parts of The Last Jedi (particularly when Luke was arguing with R2-D2) because they reminded him of growing up watching Star Wars. He's the ultimate nerd fanboy. Of course he cried when he saw Stan Lee reading the script to one of his movies that he cameoed in in his first posthumous Marvel cameo. I'm surprised I didn't hear about him spontaneously exploding in the theater.

I met him before he died, really timid polite guy. I didn't cry though. Still have his signed photo in my room.

based schizoposter

Part of me respects Elon Musk for simply having enough money and popularity to tell those types to fuck off even if his proposals aren't going anywhere.

Fucking hell, I live in a rapidly suburbanizing part of Alabama, fifteen minutes outside of town, and within a decade I'm probably going to have to deal with at least three new subdivisions along less than 4 miles of two-lane road.

He almost snapped a public toilet off the wall once. He must have been more than that.

Attached: Kevin_Smith.jpg (400x357, 49K)

>I met him before he died, really timid polite guy. I didn't cry though. Still have his signed photo in my room

Attached: eb4.jpg (600x486, 33K)

Hey. Good on him for losing all that weight.

Only in America

I thought this was a pic of RDJ after Avengers: Endgame

Holy shit how thin is he now

Attached: https___hypebeast.com_image_2019_01_kevin-smith-jay-and-silent-bob-reboot-001.jpg (1200x800, 284K)

Im happy for him, I really am.....but holy shit you cannot wear a suit jacket with shorts. Its not a good look on anyone, much less a neckbeard from Jersey

Attached: 1550818646543.jpg (1331x1265, 214K)

that's actually quite beautiful

I weigh 300, he was far bigger than me.

His wife picked the name actually.

He cried his eyes out when he was livestreaming himself watching the season finale of the first season of The Flash. He openly wept and blubbered.

What I'm saying is this stuff is nothing new for him.

You ever seen Captain Marvel...on weed?

Kevin Smith is starting to look like a dying greyhound in a city pound

He's crying because the stan lee cameo directly references his movie mall rats.

SHE WAS SO STRONK I CLAPPED WHEN SHE WAS SO STRONK
THEN I CRIED

Some people are just like that. It's still better than some people I've seen. There's this one guy who cries his eyes out at RWBY of all things.
Just gotta accept that some people are sensitive.

being weak is powerful
war is peace
freedom is slavery

You don't know what schizoposting is do you?

hes crying because he finally got referenced in a marvel movie only for it to be captain marvel.

He looks like he has cancer, damn

He's crying cause of the stan lee and mallrats cameo and the fact that a Marvel movie acknowledged him. Him taking a photo of himself and uploading it is dramatic as hell but I can understand why he's emotional.

At least he doesn't look like Charlie Murphy did before he passed from cancer.

he looks like a crazy hobo now

It sure is depressing that such a mediocre flick with such toxic advertising, and a miscast cunt actress to place """"Miss Marvel"""" has anyone emotional invested in a cashin vertue signalingmess. I fucking hate Hollywood.

>haha females are emotional

Did he make the right choice?

>He looks like he has cancer, damn

Dude went HARD on weight loss after having a heart attack, he lost weight about as fast as you can without severely damaging yourself. The end result is a dude who looks like he's been badly shrink-wrapped.

I think you've confused Smith with Ethan Van Sciver.

>He almost snapped a public toilet off the wall once

According to how he tells it, he DID snap it off.

I feel for him, but dude has to get it together man.

>Being this retarded.

I maxed out at 506 and I did not break a toilet

Depends where he went, I've seen some fucking janky ass toilets.

Jesus Christ I guess he dieted pretty hard after his heart scare? He looks like an AIDS skeleton or something.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Is there anything left in the Western world that people are supposed to keep to themselves? Are people not capable of experiencing things in privacy and dignity anymore?
Social media makes me sick in the stomach.

didnt patty Oswald do the some shot with Ghostbusters?

He looks so weird being thin now. Jesus

WOW user SO STRONK

He's talking about Stan Lee, not Brie at all dumbass

HOW DARE THAT MOTHERFUCKER

Jesus christ, I know he had to lose the weight or he'd die but holy fuck, he looks like he has cancer now.

Fuck off weak faggot

As someone that gained a bunch of weight then lost a bunch, it's hard to know exactly when and how to stop losing it because you end up feeling so much better in the process that you think you're fine. I had apparently lost enough to end up with a spontaneous collapsed lung because I lost like 20lbs more than I really should have. I can't speak for everyone out there but I imagine most people have a tough time realizing when they should really ease off a bit and start eating a bit more after losing that much weight through healthier eating habits. You get so confident and you think you're doing great until some medical emergency pops up because you let things go just a bit too far. At least that's how it was for me.
/blog

What lifes work?

Kevin's always been a deeply passionate guy. This really isn't anything out of the ordinary for him. He very much wears his heart on his sleeve.

Feels less like wearing his heart on his sleeve and more like
>LOOK I'M CRYING GUYS SEE ME CRYING? SEE HOW MUCH THIS AFFECTED ME? YEAH THAT'S RIGHT I FEEL
Like I understand being an open person that openly shows their emotions but taking selfies for the express purpose to share those emotions on social media seems a bit gross.

I know but it can't be good to cry THIS much. This one I understand, but I see him cry at the drop of a hat.

>JUST

Yeah, Mallrats was a great cameo, but why the fuck was Stan Lee in Princess Diaries 2???

Oh my bad. Still a yikes for me

>Thinking that anyone not in the retarded right is in the retarded left
Look at him. Look at him and laugh.

the man is gonna be dead in 3 years, anything that even approaches that topic is going to make him cry for hours and hours because he thinks he'll be remembered.

why 3 years? because you don't just get to go on living after a widow maker heart attack, you get 3-5 years in best case scenarios after having one before your heart gives out again.