Bcb - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Third time's the charm.

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

msimages.org/bittersweet-candy-bowl-disaster-dominoes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHY IS MIKE SO SMALL? Or is daisy really huge now? That would be good.

Daisy is canonically an amazon.

Daisy has amazon tier height.
And mike is always really tiny, to emulate anime romance protagonists.

She wasn't that big before. She was smaller than Mike.

>Lucy wouldn't be that petty!

Attached: images.jpg (229x220, 4K)

I miss smol cute daisy

>Daisy says this.
>After Paulo has repeatedly told her how much he hates Lucy/she's a bitch and doesn't want anything to do with her anymore.
>Just to remind you that ship is sunk.

So fuckin repetitive..

Also of COURSE we need Mike to be a super salty bitch to show *just how much* he is in the wrong for not liking/loving/worshipping Lucy.

It'd be one thing if she was blowing Augustus while flipping Mike off but this seems way over the top just for some artificial drama. Lucy isn't even acting like Augustus is her boyfriend (which would be more interesting then her being a begrudging friend that constantly takes the piss on him).

I guess Augustus has a bad rep around school but whenever has he even interacted with Mike? That's the major issue here, Augustus has little to ANY reaction with the other major characters. We get him teasing Abbey but Abbey is rarely shown anymore. Yet everyone dispises him because what they've heard with Daisy. Again, failing to make the drama thicker.

Augustus was made to be this sassy asshole, but we rarely ever see him tease or bully anyone. Why didn't they just do that? Why not make him a super douchey person that kind of turned over a new leaf or has this soft-side only Daisy and Lucy know about?

Instead we get "Let's hate on the goth kid for no raisin lol" and "Just SEEING me with the goth kid will trigger everyone lol! No need to play shit up and pretend to get back at them!"

I guess that would make Lucy less sympathetic in Taeshi's eyes or some bullshit.

She had a massive growth spurt. She'll soon reach her mother's size.

Not only did Paulo express this, Lucy screamed at Daisy that she doesn't want attention or a relationship
It's like the characters deliver dialogue purely to remind the reader of things or further the narrative, rather than say what would be logical for them.

Augustus was hated for what he did to Daisy, then Lucy mentioned that fact to Rachel and Jessica and they started spreading rumours that he was a sexual harasser.

So basically Lucy started a huge hate-train for Augustus? Lmao, does he even know this? Doesn't this make it even shittier that she's his friend now?

I mean to be honest it's just because it's someone she can be miserable with and that he called 911 when she tried to kill herself.

Attached: 52e9d5fdc1362de9fdd3544d5bf4388f.png (790x431, 138K)

I'm convinced that Lucy has low-level psychic abilities that make people defend her. She's trying to avoid Mike now because she realizes he can resist. Anyway, odd that he would bring up Paulo like this after their reconciliation.

Mike's anger is pretty strange to me, if only because I don't know why he still cares this much about what Lucy does? If I had to guess, maybe he's realized that he's never going to be able to get over his guilt with Lucy acting the way she is, so he's trying to override the guilt with anger the way he normally does with strong negative emotions.

I'm pretty sure Mike dislikes Augustus for the reason he's giving on the page, which is something he's believed since before December. If you ask me it was actually true back then, too, judging by the smile Lucy has in the library when Mike is angry to see Gus. I'm not so sure about now, though.

It's just so Mike can grumble about how Paulo was a rebound on the next page. Why we need to see that, I don't know. Maybe Daisy will leave him or something.

>I'm convinced that Lucy has low-level psychic abilities that make people defend her
It's just the self-insert armor she has

If Taeshi was smart I'd wager that this Augustus thing is a jab at #metoo.

Guy has his social life ruined because of rumors, is hated by people he doesn't even know and barely has a chance of reversing it, and he did nothing wrong.

Have you ever seen Matt vs literally everyone else in the serie

The problem with the story is things are not reinforced and only ~implied~ to have happened or we're suppose to believe.

We never see Lucy *spread rumors*, we never see Augustus *bully other kids much* or *interact with other kids much* but apparently has a bad rep despite being a mostly loner type who barely talks to anyone.

Lucy is meant to be going out of her way to annoy and taunt Mike *repeatedly* but doesn't actually play up the role (which would be harder hitting, especially since Mike is having relationship problems) of being more than friends with Augustus.

Augustus is this *huge threat* but is never shown doing anything of note.

Then you get stupid things that just reset, like Daisy's belief of Paulo wanting to get with Lucy still or vice versa when this has been repeatedly been brought up amongst multiple chapters to be a dead ship. Or Daisy's waivering feelings on Augustus, she either is PTSD traumatized and disgusted or wants his dick and friendship so bad she is overcome with jealousy.

Again, this doesn't make much sense from a writing perspective.

Initially Augustus was written off as a cheap villain but I guess became more interesting to write over time.

He merely forces a kiss but this is akin to rape and some kind of problematic issue (from a girl who is wishy-washy over her feelings and DID THE SAME SEXUAL CREEPY SHIT TO A BOY MOMENTS AGO ; which makes it doubly even more retarded). Lol why isn't Mike traumatized and outs Daisy for being a psycho rapist herself?

Yet we are suppose to empathize with his shitty life and his tragic backstory or root for him trying to help Lucy out. He is even invited to live with her but we constantly get reminded of that stupid teenaged mistake of kissing someone who didn't want it.

Yeah I get being forced into a kiss probably isn't the most pleasant thing but it's not gonna fuckin shatter your world or be indicative of a sexual predator. He only did it once and in the same chapter is shown to have immediately regretted it.

But nope, he's a fuckin disgusting rapist forever more.

I find it pretty bizarre too. Like last page, Gus makes a small comment about Daisy and is glared to death by Sue and Lucy.
I don't know why they're friends.

Civvi did my request, Daisy throwing Mike over her shoulder (to bring back to her dungeon)

Attached: fireman_carry.png (4000x3000, 1.2M)

Did she kill Lucy?

Mike is acting strange. He's prone to outbursts, but this...
Was Taeshi trying to make us feel better for Lucy?
Right, like that will ever happen.

>I don't know why they're friends.
Cause Gus got nowhere else to live if he wants to avoid Alej, and Lucy needs someone to keep in the basement in order to fullfill her nasty desires

I mean he IS right that Lucy is doing this with him in mind, just wrong in thinking it's to make him jealous rather than to spite and keep him away.

>Lucy wouldn't be that petty!
I find it hard to believe Daisy actually believes that.

Attached: Capture.jpg (687x628, 86K)

That'd mean they're "friends" just because Gus is pretending to be, so he doesn't live in the streets.
Which I would believe if this was real life, but he does seem to care about her truthfully

>blending in the background for dummies
I used to love those little details, they really made the comic worth reading

Hopefully

>I mean he IS right that Lucy is doing this with him in mind
Did she? Mike is angry about Augustus being there, and Lucy didn't exactly plan on going around looking for Mike and "making him jealous". If it wasn't for Sue, Lucy wouldn't even have left the house.
I think she's more interested in spiting Sue, rather than Mike.

Remember how Mike was there for this..?

Attached: 14.png (800x1105, 450K)

Annnd this?

Attached: 16.png (800x1105, 509K)

Lucy doesn't want him to have any connection to her old friend group. Sue is just toeing Lucy's line and probably believes the stuff Lucy spouted back in "It's All in the Mind"; she's exactly the kind of person to not let Daisy make up her own mind about whether or not to be around Augustus.

Hey, I saw this. Nice request. I think a little dungeon time would be good for both of them.

Notice how Lucy and Sue have pretty decent looking costumes while Mike and Daisy, Mike especially, have kind of goofy costumes. Even if Tae has been willing to defend Mike in the past, she knows the fanbase is mainly Lucyfags.

You could explain it canonically as built-up feelings from the past few years. A lot of the stuff he's saying here would make a lot more sense to say before Lucy tried to neck herself, but he never really got a chance to work through those emotions so they're still there, festering. See , she totally got a kick out of Mike being upset to see this other guy she hangs out with. Whether or not she's actually trying to make him jealous, he's still right that she's doing all of this because of him.

>and Lucy needs someone to keep in the basement
You're god damn right.

Attached: Whenever she wants it.png (1800x1212, 498K)

What about it?

Also this?

Yet he seems to forget it all. Again, he had no hang-ups stalking Lucy, being around her, having her talk about him and Augustus in the same breath and very clearly is told Lucy's reasons why she is living with/friends with Augustus.

Attached: 19.png (800x1105, 431K)

Basically Mike knows why Lucy is hanging out and living with Augustus. He knows she has no feelings for him in a romantic of sexual sense. So why is he jealous? Why does he care? Why is he super salty here but just fine in previous pages to stalk her and not at all be pissy when getting caught or talked about straight to his face?

>I think she's more interested in spiting Sue, rather than Mike
Pic-related has Lucy making direct eye-contact with Mike & Daisy while making kissy faces at Augstus. I think that would imply it's aimed at them.

Attached: p9.jpg (505x222, 35K)

It's probably a mix of jealousy (seems like Sandy still hasn't texted him) and thinking Lucy is lying.

so it really is to make him look bad and make Lucy looks good

Because Sandy is ignoring him. He has a lot of repressed anger due to that and is lashing out at Lucy, the one who's attention he rejected.

She's making the best out of the situation, which is keeping Mike away. She didn't bring him around to make Mike jealous, as the ver self-centered Mike is clearly convinced of.

Does she need to? Daisy can straight up bench Lucy, what's she gonna do about it.

Any other drawfags here?

Is anything actually going to get resolved in this chapter? Because so far this just seems to be a repeat of “It’s All in the Mind”.

>So why is he jealous? Why does he care?
That's the million dollar question, user. Mike's being Archie with Betty vs Veronica thing forever now (Except if Veronica was sweet and Betty was the bitch).
My best guess is that if we're going with the "realistic" approach, it's that Mike has never really gotten over Lucy. He's super loyal to Sandy to a fault and has blown the things about Lucy that annoys him out of proportion to convince himself he doesn't care when he obviously does. That's why you see him in tears when he rips Lucy to shreds during December. He can't NOT care even when he's giving legit reasons why he shouldn't. And he can't seem to reconcile those things.
Of course, that's the double-edged sword with leaving too much to audience interpretation. We can fill in all the gaps as much as we want but the truth is probably a lot less interesting that what we could come up with.

Attached: what-did-you-mean.png (452x416, 121K)

Being a Mikefag is suffering. This comic is way too pro-Lucy

Attached: 6@m(2)~01.jpg (640x220, 56K)

Reminder that over two months have passed and still nothing interesting has happened yet.

Attached: isthatyour.png (482x353, 214K)

He's butthurt his girlfriend won't text him anymore and his emotional backup has moved on. He's so self absorbed that he thinks Lucy wants to be his backup again, but won't give him what he wants out of spite. The reality is Lucy is pushing anyone away and doesn't want anything to do with her old friends anymore.

I want Daisy to crush my pelvis like coal into diamonds

Attached: 13275 - Daisy Draw_Stream Paulo PauloxDaisy Taeshi_(Artist).png (1200x800, 663K)

Attached: 12384%20-%20Daisy%20JEMCIV_(Artist)[1].png (700x2600, 191K)

So am I crazy for thinking the reason Lucy has her weird split personality "you are my savior live in my house/you forced a kiss on Daisy YOU'RE A MONSTER SHUT UP" thing is to keep Augustus for herself, like a new Mike? It's about the only reason I can think of that isn't "This person is just a terrible writer"

Holy freaking crap why is the grey cat so damn jealous? Even DAISY is defending lucy.

Attached: 1551485646320.png (711x595, 121K)

That would mean Lucy is wrong in Taeshi's eyes

DAWN

Gross, her pussy has carbon dust all over it now.

So then if Lucy doesn't want to have anything to do with her old friends, then why did she come back? That was a question a teary-eyed Paulo asked in High Expectations.

Why not? Augustus seems to be the most level-headed member of the whole cast and it looks like even he thinks she's going overboard at times

then why so much Mike suffering?

>tfw mike doesn't even play videogames anymore
Feels bad, man

Attached: [email protected] (640x989, 254K)

>Get a (long distance) girlfriend
>Start distancing yourself from your friends
>become overly emotional about everything
>Shamelessly defends your (long distance) girlfriend
>Can't even handle harmless banter
(long distance) Girls ruin everything

why did she come back?
All we know is she came back at her own insistence. And August couldn't have been a factor since she was surprised to see him at all.

She misses the pets who didn't ant to come back, she's mostly bored in school, doesn't want to see her friends. What the fuck does that even leave? Her family? Did she miss her mom and Jordan that much? Answers to these questions and many others probably never anytime fucking soon.

Attached: p2.jpg (356x226, 25K)

>has a girlfriend
>gets pissed at lucy for hanging around another guy after calling her a parasite

Attached: 1518116471454.gif (500x281, 934K)

Because the kid is a fucking mess? It's finally dawning on him that the long-distance relationship he bet everything on isn't working out and he utterly burned the bridge to ashes with the only other person he cared about on a remotely similar level? I figured the point of his current story is to see him hit rock bottom like Lucy did but he somehow won't fully break and try to end it, and that will set Lucy off. It's all petty teenage shit

Fuck off, lucyfag

>Start distancing yourself from your friends
That was Lucy's fault

He's thoroughly convinced that all Lucy does is to get his attention, and that hanging around with other guys makes her a parasite because apparently people who talk with other people are emotional leeches

Was Mike always this itty bitty? I could have sworn Daisy was supposed to be the midget.

Who?
that fat fag fuck shouldn't exist

So Lucy's bipolar is contagious and now Mike's infected too?

But lucy is just using Augustus so Mike was right.

Mike has been bipolar for a long while

but it doesn't feel natural at all. Mike's worries and problems are of your average teen, and he has a better mentality and social status than most of his IRL would-be peers. His reactions are completely out of place.

>he utterly burned the bridge to ashes with the only other person he cared about
Lucy had it coming. Mike did nothing wrong there.

Attached: D4B64575-D3BA-48CC-A7DA-23E2EBDFE77A.jpg (500x137, 13K)

>using augustus
>saved her life
>got him a new home to stay
>friends with jordan now

Attached: nani the fuck.gif (230x230, 1.94M)

I wonder what will end first.

This comic or my life.

See you all next week.

Attached: A man and his melons ponders.png (809x834, 536K)

>now
Lucy infected him a long time ago

Attached: mike-btfo2.jpg (1211x4364, 3.31M)

Beata Maria

Attached: I'M NOT PERVERTED.png (771x445, 189K)

Drop the green-tinted glasses, Mike.

Stop samefagging, lucy. We all know mike was right.

Of all of these, only the two last outbursts were uncalled for.

Yeah, well
Sandy's a slut

Yeah but that's the whole point. He's an average teen, and to an average teen this shit is like the end of the world and he's falling apart. It's pretty normal, regardless if he was written as a perfect animu protag previously
>Lucy had it coming. Mike did nothing wrong there.
You're not wrong but facing losing that kind of intimacy with someone can drive you to do crazy shit, even if it means trying to get it back with a person who made you mostly miserable because anything is better than nothing

Mike looked based as fuck in the old style

Everyone looked better in the chicken-scratch and the watercolour artstyle
The current artstyle is absolute bullocks

I really miss the inked style, was the perfect combination of anime and toony.
Fucking hate how Taeshi gets her art advice from Suitcase now, when he should let her do her own thing.

And what are his advices?

Honestly, Tae needs some hardcore anatomy lessons
The chibi bobblehead style is not cute. It's terrible. And combine that with her terrible anatomy she gives them all in this artstyle, it looks even worse
She also needs a height chart. An actual height chart. Drawing characters on the fly and reminding yourself that "Oh, Daisy is taller than Mike" is not a height chart. Because then you end up with shit like this
THEY'RE IN HIGHSCHOOL. Mike is a manlet, yes. But the shitty artstyle makes everyone look like preschoolers
The older artstyles not only combined an even blend of anime and toony, but also had them LOOK THEIR AGES

Anything that「Drama Queen」touches becomes a Drama Bomb.

Attached: 「Drama Queen」.jpg (1334x750, 142K)

>style can't be too anime because ur not a weeb
>proportional body types are bad because it'll attract furries1!1!!
>It's not chibi!!! have you ever seen classic sonic??? lol
>art nazi's and furries should die kthnxbye
A Baglad summary

Imagine trying to run away from furries and weebs while writing an anime inspired comic featuring cat people

>Mike being the pissiest of bitches
This is what I LIVE FOR!

Attached: you can see the moment his heart breaks.png (206x142, 19K)

>Don't go too furry because we're not furries and we don't want to cater to them
>Don't go to anime because we're not weebs and we don't want to cater to them
>Chibi simplistic is the way to go. But it's not really chibi because we're not weebs
>Proportions are the way of the devil. Just draw shit and they'll eat it up

ok, fair enough

She wants him to avoid getting close to Daisy, because she believes that will bring out the worst parts of eachother.

Requesting Lucy and Daisy Sitting on a bed with the viewer offering them a fistful of money.

I remember she used to have a height chart during the early stages of the website's layout, it was somewhere in the "About" page, and you would click a character, and it would show you a full image of them in accurate size.
Made me remember how Lucy is supposed to be the shortest of the bunch, her head reaching Mike's chest, making Mikey boy pretty tall, but not taller than both Paulo and David.
God dammit Tae, stop listening to your pathetic kangaroo husband and go back to drawing like pic related. You clearly demonstrated the skill to replicate your older styles very easily in the past.

Attached: 2444 - Lucy Mike MikexLucy Taeshi_(Artist) excellent.jpg (1200x906, 779K)

We don't know anything about her theraphy... either way she might just want to move on and prove to herself that she can by returning.

>>Don't go to anime because we're not weebs and we don't want to cater to them
>>Chibi simplistic is the way to go. But it's not really chibi because we're not weebs
This shit alone is peak hypocrisy.
But that's expected from someone who's very aggressive with astroturfing.

>When Lucy is a dick it's because she is evil to her core and has only dark intentions she deserves everything she has coming to her
>When Mike is a dick it's cause he's a confused person who's been abused and not really his fault at all and let me wrap him in this warm blanket and feed him cocoa because of how right he is
This is what mikefags actually believe.

Attached: C3- Mike in a Nutshell.jpg (1000x1298, 327K)

I'd rather watch Daisy bench polo than DaisyxPolo shit.

Mike being pissy shows he still has some fight left in him, that there's still hope.
No, it's the quiet resignation that really does it for me. The moments where you can see his soul slowly being eaten away.

Attached: mike_despair.png (800x562, 240K)

>Daisy bench polo
Wait
Like, actually benching him, or beating him up with ease?

>it was just a prank bro.
Why is that a somewhat realistic response from Mike if it wasn't for the wapanese relapse?

I like how in this page Daisy is finally catching up a glimpse on Mike's bad side and her expressions are like "Holy shit was he always this self-absorbed."

Mike believes he's a dindu.

>and let me wrap him in this warm blanket and feed him cocoa
I would do that. Mike deserves better because he is right. Lucyfags just like to ignore how Lucy is the root of most of the problems.

It's all a beautiful part of the dance, my friend.
The Mike Suffers Dance.

Attached: 12530 - Draw_Stream Lucy Mike Taeshi_(Artist).png (1200x800, 664K)

Daisy defeding Lucy is just bad writing. Everyone but Mike defend Lucy.

>Mike can literally date any chick in school because of how popular he is, even the hot tomboy childhood friend who plays vidya with him
>chooses the girl who he has crushed on in third grade
Who the fuck does this. Why would you decide out of the fucking blue that you want to date your elementary school crush that you have vague memories of. That's like the equivalent of finding the girl you held hands with for the first time and then 20 years later you show up on her doorstep to propose to her.
Mike, buddy, I love you man, but jesus get your priorities straight. Sandy's not worth it.

That's the thing, so does Daisy. Or at least she did.

Is this supposed to mean Mike's gone so far down the rabbit hole that even Daisy's starting to question it? Or did that bullshit lecture from Lucy actually somehow change Daisy's opinion? Its such an about-face for her.

Attached: p30.jpg (669x625, 101K)

He could walk away at any time, hoss. There is no longer an obligation to hang around her. At this point his insistence on continuing to get hung up on what she chooses to do is his problem. He is the author of his own pain and every choice he makes further pushes him into a story of misery and isolation.
But at least his suffering gives me the warm fuzzies.

Remember when Mike was taller than daisy?

>bad writing

Everyone knows at this point he told her off during his druken party at rachel's party. He literally has no reason to care about what she does anymore and yet he still does.

Something something "hurr growthspurt" something something "IT'S MY STYLE!!" something...

Why does her coming back have anything to do with Mike? Just because he's jealous and ass blasted about her ignoring him? This is why Mike is a giant tool. He's getting cucked by Sandy and funneling that frustration onto Lucy.

Lucy is a cunt, but she hasn't done anything to Mike since she tried to kill herself.

You're right that he needs to let her go, but it wasn't quite out of the blue. Sandy was never fully out of his life iirc. The worst it got was that the letters they wrote got less frequent. He was seriously considering Lucy as an option, but she got pissy because he was interacting with Sandy and insisted that Sandy was his girlfriend along with continuing to be tsundere. Combine that with the cheater fiasco and he got pushed pretty hard into the relationship.

I'm fairly convinced that if their friends had never gotten involved in their relationship drama, the conflict between Mike and Lucy would never have gotten as bad as it did. A good portion of Mike's problem with Lucy is actually anger about how their friends act regarding the two of them.

>ignoring him
She's not exactly hunting him down, but ignoring isn't the right word here. The dodgeball thing, "I'd rather try to kill myself again", and the face she made at him are all examples of her reacting to him. You can say he deserved it, but you can't say that Lucy moved on.

Do not read this comic

The dodge ball thing huh. Mike instantly assumed lucy would rag on him and target him specifically proving his point that she hasn't changed. Then he made himself look like an idiot by yelling at her in front of everybody and not proving his assumption about her

Yeah, he made himself look like an idiot, but it's not like she didn't target him specifically. She hit everybody but him and then refused to throw the ball at him. He just expected the wrong kind of targeting. Lucy's understanding of what she did wrong is incredibly shallow, she thinks that just by not hitting him she can prove that she's changed, but the physical violence wasn't even the main reason he was upset with her.

I really hate how Teashi is pretending Lucy wasn't a wishy washy bitch, who constantly wanted Mike's attention, but when he give it to her, she pussed out until he moved on. Then she lead on Paulo, knowing he was developing serious feelings for her, while he was dating Jasmine.

Because Taeshi sucks at character writing.

WAIT A SECOND. These phones didn't exist when the comic takes place.

Attached: Mt2.png (164x188, 58K)

>Then she lead on Paulo, knowing he was developing serious feelings for her, while he was dating Jasmine.
Not to take away from your point that I agree with, but the Paulo rebound happened before Jasmine. And Paulo kinda shitted up that one by chain-dating 3 other girls while Lucy was warming up to him.
The magical piss chapter happened during, but Lucy was delirious and feverish and being dragged around by Paulo's choice.
And the make-out (or fucking, thanks Taeshi retcon) session during the play was after the break-up but still the only one you could pin on Lucy for being in the wrong for.

Attached: happy.png (533x521, 271K)

If you think Mike has any reason to be butthurt over Lucy not giving him the attention he wants, oh boy. He's not the victim here, and he just keeps making himself look like a giant tool. He told her to fuck off, she did. Now he wants her to talk to him again because his pretend girlfriend won't even acknowledge his existence. Lucy doesn't owe him anything, he's the one who won't accept he got what he asked for.

must...refrain...obvious...joke...
God, it's hard to lurk such a SJW-infested hole

Attached: unknown[1].png (325x112, 11K)

Taeshi has a discord?

But Daisy is the bigger person. Literally.

bcb.cat/discord
enjoy

"well d'uh, she's fat"

Yeah, that's the obvious joke I wanted to make.

Just do it. What is wrong with it?

>lucy wouldnt be that petty
HAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHHA

The first smartphone that looks modern appeared in 2007 and the comic happens in 2008. Admitelly they were really expensive (500€) but Mike is the only with them.

Tess fan chapter however was really wrong through, depicting modern tablets and such.

Attached: just do it.png (1280x800, 92K)

More like they're both just fucked up teenagers. You read too much into this shit

I'm pretty sure Apple of that era had skeumophism out of the ass UI wise.

I spent more time on this then it deserved.

Attached: lucy_is_a_great_protagnoist.png (2243x1521, 1.1M)

>You can say he deserved it, but you can't say that Lucy moved on.
That's going to be the point of this whole stupid arc. Eventually something will get her to break and they'll end up hashing it all out. I'm not saying it's going to end up all loveydovey with everything forgiven but they'll probably reach some kind of understanding

>it's a mike spergs out to alienate daisy and make lucy look godly episode
This had better fucking lead to Ascended Mike or this comic is officially worthless.

Attached: 1409473924142.jpg (640x481, 77K)

I draw my line at posting in that discord. I may lurk, but I'd never go so low as post in there

BASED

>Now he wants her to talk to him again
>Now
He said he wanted to start over like right after the play dude, which was months ago.
I'm not trying to say Lucy should suck his dick or anything. I like him, but he really should just leave her alone. I'm just saying it isn't like Lucy is going about her day completely normally and Mike is fucking everything up on his own. She is very deliberately fucking with him whenever she gets the chance. That's my point.

Godspeed discordanon, may you lurk for many months to come.

>bottom left
Das it mane

John K-like Mike is cute. CUTE!

Doing God's work, user. You going to drop this in the IRC?

>She is very deliberately fucking with him whenever she gets the chance.

Hey it's not her fault mike goes angry cat every time he's around her. She's been avoiding him completely

Naw dog, you go ahead and do it. I just lurk.

Not that guy but she does fuck with him even when they randomly encounter each other. And he has a strong point that Mike and her did agree to start over. So I get Mike's frustration that she comes back and starts pulling what seems to be the same old shit from his perspective. The guild tripping on her part is almost certainly making the situation worse. That said he really does need to just ignore her completely, if only for his own sake. Lucy isn't worth the attention.

The real issue is dropping it getting to see the reaction. Bagboy is sure to insta-ban over it.

>And he has a strong point that Mike and her did agree to start over.
Did they? Or did only Mike agree to that?
Because after picrelated, Lucy went up and tried to kill herself, so I'm not sure she actually agreed on the whole "starting over" thing

Attached: 36[1].jpg (800x1124, 363K)

Attached: 13607 - Daisy Draw_Stream Paulo PauloxDaisy Taeshi_(Artist).png (1200x800, 805K)

I really like Sue's costume. The Spanish Inquisition? That's great.

This user was banned for this post.

Attached: Agent U.N.C.L.E.#2056.png (578x215, 26K)

The whole reason Lucy tried to kill herself is that he offered something she wanted more than anything else in the world, but she was already being forced to leave and couldn't act on it. This was spelled out pretty well in the suicide flashback.

So yeah, she did agree to it. Verbally to Mike and to herself in motive.

It's implied she wanted to but couldn't because the decision was already made for her to move. It's essentially the straw that broke the camels back and led her to jumping to begin with,

Attached: p33.jpg (685x625, 102K)

At least some BCB artists had respect for the timeline.

Attached: HTC Dream.png (1498x990, 602K)

>the artist gets worse

>Mike Rotch

Attached: 1d.png (452x188, 106K)

On one hand, Taeshi was wasting a ton of time doing each page with watercolors when she could have been practicing basic art techniques.

On the other hand, look what didn't happen once she switched.

I just want them to make out already

Attached: 9C6AD577-774D-473D-BB16-8D6CCD7C6CBB.jpg (400x384, 34K)

After dropping that proverbial F-bomb aimed directly at her weak spots he shouldn't expect a "I'm sorry" to cover it like he's BP.
Besides, didn't her family decide right after the play that she's gone?

That ain't benching, that's DaisyXPolo crap.

She can draw fine, i've seen her life drawing sketches previously and they're pretty good. She actively has to think about making their heads gigantic. She used to slip up during drawstreams and make the proportions more sensible when she wasn't paying attention. Couldn't find them on google but saw pic related.

So it's fine for Vero to draw Lucy getting groped but when we do it people get nuked.

Attached: Lucy spread legs.jpg (620x387, 71K)

>Dalmatian lady dressed as Cruella De Ville
Heh

I know self sabotaging is a common bipolar trait, but there's gotta be a limit to the madness.

Attached: 1C8BBAB6-E1EB-494A-AB64-7E3CD27E6F6C.jpg (84x100, 8K)

>So it's fine for Vero to draw Lucy getting groped but when we do it people get nuked.
Thanks for the hypocrisy Tumblr and Twitter.

>tfw they would've probably done it by the beginning of volume 2 is Sandy hadn't existed

Attached: p10.jpg (707x609, 148K)

I’m pretty sure Tae was ok with people drawing porn of her characters (even joking about creating a Hentai section in the past) since she’s pretty much an old b-tard, but ever since Suitcase became her full time manager and advertised her comic towards a more ‘sensitive’ audience, it feels like she’s being held at gunpoint.

God I miss these two. Wish we could go back to the silly vidya days of them.
I gotta say, one detail I find pretty fukken cute is that whenever Lucy gets emotional with Mike, she refers to him as his full name.
It’s the little things.

If history is any indication, Taeshi will pretend to like anything or suck up to anyone if it gets her positive attention, then turn around and sneer at it the moment that dries up. Case in point, her attitude toward fan characters.

It's probably for the best, she really couldn't draw genitalia.

Attached: fc7a3ce462b82ff14a52bf2c1a3105b0bfe3d0f3.png (800x1249, 263K)

Naw, she is super influence-able I believe and Bagman is a total dickweed with his views. But i think it was mostly because they realized their audience was tweens/teens. They also have the biggest hateboner for furries despite a good chunk of their audience being furries and their comic being furry.

Don't pretend she isn't as big of an asshole as Bagman is tho.

This.
She's so flip flopping I'd call her Mitt Romney.

Better than the shit we get now

Am I wrong in thinking Taeshi has completely lost her sense of humor?

Where can I find those comics?

Given her sense of humor now seems to be the same as on Steven Universe, I'd be inclined to say: D'uh and/or hello?
It's just so dull and milquetoast.

Better grab your E-shovel, 'cause you'll have to dig for it thanks to bagman.

I see what you did there you bastard

Holy shit, I didn't even notice

Attached: hearty french laughter.jpg (377x567, 19K)

>just cuz I sucked ur dick
wait, I don't remember this
Other than that, spot on

I got it on the candybooru, that's not even the best stuff there. Roughly 24 and 14 years old for this one?

BRUH

Dressing room vagueposting

Attached: 1512 - Daisy Lucy Mike MikexLucy Paulo Taeshi_(Artist) comic.png (700x2009, 329K)

OH SHIT

Attached: 1550756941500.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

>respect for the timeline
Then what 2009 model is this?

Attached: _20190311_232613.jpg (850x922, 114K)

>bad proportions
that actually looks good

His reaction to Lucy and Augustus is pretty much the same as in "December" though, albeit a lot more angry

I dont get it

In December when he played against Lucy and lost he mentioned that he got rusty because most of his games are for two-players

Go back

Don't scare away our man on the inside, user.

Attached: didthey.png (856x1500, 1.44M)

wow, I did not read it like that at all.

Attached: something stupid.jpg (1600x2248, 555K)

Initially yeah. Then when Lucy came back they made it super vague and mysterious. It's even weirder when you consider the mock-almost fucked but didn't-way back in Another Shoulder or whatever (which did have an alternative chapter where they DID fuck and had to wait for a pregnancy test.)

So Paulo speaks like he gave Lucy his virginity but he had already fucked Jessica and Rachel at this point.

Attached: 1550241808311.jpg (867x1193, 94K)

It's funny going back and seeing all the regression for that's happened for the sake of drama, pic related being the tip of the iceberg

Attached: 5A06F006-7953-4CBB-AC38-413DA7844B55.png (640x899, 89K)

It's the go-to technique of lazy writers. Too much of a hack to move forward and still keep things interesting? Then why move forward at all?! Just slam that reset button. Character development? Fuck that shit. We gotta retread and retcon our way into her grand new vision of mediocrity.

Just noticed the page comment for this one
>Hey, it’s the sour grapes brigade!

Remember guys, when Lucy is upset about something it's very serious and she's a tortured soul. When anybody else is upset, it's very funny.

It's been a while since i've read this and i can't take mike seriously in that cute little kermit out fit.

>Sue keeps getting dragged down with the main cast instead of best boy

Attached: sue mccain theater.gif (840x472, 13K)

I've learned to never read Taeshi's page comments anymore. She's been phoning it in for so long that I dont even know why she bothers.

Oh fuck, you're right. I kind of thought Taeshi was actually building up to a big realization for Lucy but the reveal really will be one big pity party won't it?

Attached: 1413590767393.jpg (283x344, 57K)

Too cool for current BCB

What was the comic where everybody dies?

The only point of all of this is for Lucy to come to a realization she shouldn't be dependent on others. Which she already has somewhat accomplished.

Everyone will just have to deal with the new and "improved" Lucy or GTFO her sight. Only Sue and Augustus gets it now.

Mike will need to suffer just as deeply as Lucy did in order to learn his lesson, Still betting on whenever he finds out Sandy has dumped him/cheated on him he does something drastic just so Lucy can be the hero.

Everyone else doesn't matter, it's inconsequential and for filler purposes.

From where you're posting, must seem like an 18 karat run of bad writing. Truth is... the comic was shit from the start.

You should know by now the morality in this comic is Lucy-centric

Disaster Dominoes

Tae would be chatsized by the current target audience if McCain existed today for ableism against autists.

Not true, the Aculpoco arc and everything leading up to December was all about how Lucy's dysfunctions and how she fucked everything up. It also critiqued Mike's response, but this current shit is nuanced like an anvil dropped from orbit.

first word of every phrase

>Disaster Dominoes
Thanks but I can't find it in he BCB archive

It was never in the archives, it was one of those paywall club comics.

luck for you, I'm an elite hacker msimages.org/bittersweet-candy-bowl-disaster-dominoes/

David is the only dog to satisfy Sue.

Attached: sketch-1552351026328.png (1093x720, 553K)

>"That's it, huh?"
>"It was nice"
>clearly moaning like a cat in heat
>sweating and panting despite laying down
>contorting herself like an octopus
Meanwhile, McCain over here hasn't even taken off his jacket to reveal his second stage

This is kind of true, but I still think Lucy fucking up was viewed more through the lens of it being something that negatively impacts Lucy instead of the harm it does to others being the main focus. For instance, Zach immediately goes to talk to Lucy about how Mike doesn't really understand her and how Zach will be there for her if she needs him.

>Card statements delayed seven weeks simon will not speak at graduation replacement has yet been named library employee caug the national shares day i official thermal imaging photo
What

To the user asking, I think you can find some of it on e621, and maybe the official booru? I'll look around on my hard drive

Oh golly...

Attached: _20190312_004555.jpg (382x166, 20K)

That's a good point, it's really more of a Lucy and maybe Mike thing. The other characters count for jack shit, especially now that Paulo is becoming a bisexual amazon chaser.

The last thing we need is more drama but Augustus sure is taking Lucy using him for her own purposes in stride. She did/is fulfulling her promise to "fight for him" and is showing her gratitude by giving him a place to stay and the means to finally graduate school without interference from Rapecat, but does that override the fact that she's using him?
Sadly I've invested too many years into this comic to not find this something to think about.

Attached: E71C4BAE-7CEA-41A4-AB94-18DFDBB1B103.jpg (640x884, 125K)

She could straight up be walking him on a leash and he'd still ought to be greatful to have a safe home to live in.

Is Lucy right about Mike being right?

Attached: Always.png (800x1216, 217K)

The only thing that might cause issues is Daisy, but unless she tries to talk to Augustus herself I don't know if that'll amount to anything. Gus bringing up his desire to be near her again right in front of Lucy means he definitely isn't over her, but I don't think he's stupid enough to fuck up the great deal he has right now with Lucy.

All the girls in the comic are retarded and Gus is the only attractive character.

Old Mike was a chad

Then old polo was a Brad.
Now they're cuck 1 and cuck 2.

At least cuck 1 isn't gay like cuck 2

Attached: 11973 - Augustus comic different_(Artist).png (1351x800, 257K)

It's funny how polo turning to shit happened the same time the comic turned to shit.
It's like he's the comic condition indicator.

yo

Attached: daisy bell.png (2000x1548, 238K)

Hi

Honestly? I don't think he cares. Dude is practically living in paradise now in a nice home, nice neighborhood, nice people...cats, his own room with bed and furniture, clean clothes, home cooked meals so he doesn't need to steal to live, maybe even electricity and working water for once. He doesn't want to go back to his old living arrangements any time soon I imagine.

Attached: 1552060901706.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

I would like to walk him on a leash if he walks me on a leash, too.

Mike is not right

Kill yourself, lucy

That's part of what's so weird about "It's All in the Mind". Lucy's meddling is bullshit but her success isn't; Augustus clearly feels he's obligated to follow her request and Daisy is a pushover who Lucy bowled over with yelling.

The way Lucy gets her way without successfully showing anyone that she was right sows doubt that she ISN'T right, but so far it keeps treating her like she's ALWAYS right.

I keep waiting for a shoe to drop and it never comes.

So, who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Eight.png (858x533, 764K)

Any shipping or romantic intrigue with Augustus will go out of the window. He is only there for the 'illusion' of Augustus x Lucy and possible reconciliation with Daisy.

He will have an abrupt graduation/moving out/finding a job once Alejandro is confronted/defeated/imprisoned or some shit.
I mean if they touch on that again, it's likely he will be written off like McCain.

>possible reconciliation with Daisy
Which Lucy seems intent on preventing so at least there would be conflict there.

>abrupt graduation/moving out/finding a job
I think the comic is supposed to end a little bit before he would graduate.

Daisy seems to have been set aside for Paulo though.

Paulo and Daisy have been shipped like a sledgehammer but so far neither has really shown interest in the other. The closest we've gotten is Paulo daydreaming about her pampering him and Daisy saying he smells nice.

Right on this page she's upset to see Lucy and Augustus together with her own eyes even though Lucy told her about that weeks ago plus she says Lucy and Paulo like each other.

During the party, Daisy made her feelings for Paulo pretty obvious and his attitude toward her has me thinking it's pretty inevitable. Daisy wanting Augustus doesn't surprise me, this is the same girl who really liked Abbey but could never get over Mike.

I think that's for the core cast (Lucy/Mike/Paulo/Daisy) who are all in the same year. Augustus was a retained senior so..

Again the comic is retarded and doesn't answer why he doesn't just get his GED or someshit rather then having the longest high school ever.

Do they have GEDs in Australia?

Sandy, duh.

what is daisy supposed to be i thought from the last comic maybe little witch but now i got no idea

No offense but Daisy looks like she's scared shitless here

It looks like she's wearing the fat cow costume she's always got on

I think it's just a generic witch outfit

Do not read this comic.

That was meant to be more of a mortified face, but I see what you mean

Yeah I just didn't know if it was on purpose or not.

So what're your thoughts on the page

Mike's anger is mildly justified and Daisy saying Lucy wouldn't be that petty makes me laugh

Pretty quick turnaround on Daisy's part. Are we sure Lucy isn't a psychic able to dominate everyone she talks to?

Attached: see you.png (1200x800, 723K)

why the f is mike dressed as kermit?

"...Mike...da fuck are you doing with MY daki?...in MY ROOM?"

Yet they don't fit together.
They're another example of rabid shipfags disregarding everything for their crackship, except it is official.

Because since he only listens to Sandy its almost like she's gotten her hand up his ass.