THE MIND IS THE LIMIT!

Attached: 6157035-screen+shot+2017-11-22+at+4.16.16+pm.png (499x640, 226K)

Before I read there comic, I thought he was some sort of paper clip man

This thread is claimed by the Brotherhood of Dada gang

Quiz is best

Attached: starquiz.png (400x255, 238K)

What kind of powers would you have if you would be recruited into the Brotherhood?

>there

I have super strength but only when masturbating

Average knowledge on everything

Attached: 1551004756336.jpg (308x476, 37K)

You mean he's not?

Welcome to section 8

Superpowers in reluctance. As long as I didn't want to do something I'd have a super power to assist me. Super speed to go to places I don't want to go for instance.

Only needing to consume a single drop of nectar dropped into the Kunlun Mountain peaks.

I hear voices but they tell me important magical information, just need to listen to the right one.

To be invisible when nobody is watching me.

Could be useful for robbing places with security cameras but nobody actively watching them.
Assuming "When nobody is watching me" doesn't include when someone watches a recorded video made when nobody was doing so.

the other 50% of chad

As long as Mr. Nobody is watching me I will be invisible too, semantic powers are fun.

Could someone link me to the thread archive where someone storytimed Mr. Nobody's background? I had to leave for work so I missed most of it.

Worry not I have it prepared.

Attached: mr nobody begins 1.jpg (973x6128, 1.37M)

I also really liked the first appearances of Nobody when I began recruting his members for Dada

Attached: mr nobody begins - 2.jpg (974x6185, 1.47M)

Attached: nobody for president.jpg (590x902, 187K)

Didn't the original members end up in the world within the painting?

I find Mr. Nobody an amusing character based on what I've seen thus far. If I want to see more about the mad lad what's the best reading suggestion? Just read Doom Patrol, since he seems to be the main antagonist?

>somehow made a tiny black dot the most terrifying thing imaginable
Christ almighty....

Read Morrison's Doom Patrol. It's not all with him but it's all worth reading.

Yup