What villain would make the best use of social media or at least be the most entertaining to follow?

What villain would make the best use of social media or at least be the most entertaining to follow?

Attached: unfriend_doom.png (959x365, 595K)

Worst: @LexLuthor: He has the charisma to make a great account, but he's too busy with other shit and usually just has some LexCorp intern post generic shit

Best: @GreenGoblin He's what every edgy youtube star wishes they could be, with more authenticity. I imagine he had some great vines of himself pumpkin bombing jackasses back when that was a thing. Plus you just know he'd be great at audience engagement. And you can't follow @spider-man without also having him in your feed

Attached: emails.jpg (680x485, 124K)

this can't be fucking real

Livewire. Easily.

You could probably do something fun with Supergirl too, give her an in costume instagram account or something where she posts pictures she takes from the stratosphere.

Attached: livewire lynx2.jpg (602x603, 43K)

The best (imo) actually posts on Twitter already as GrumpySkeletor.

Attached: 1545995255361.jpg (625x525, 81K)

Any answer for best that isn't the riddler is just wrong. That crazy fuck would be live streaming puzzles and clues as people hang from crazy death machines. Probably like that film untraceable.

text feels like an edit. art looks like it came from the 90s.

Just pictures of him locking up small animals into robots and kicking hedgehogs.

Attached: 1439795458060.png (1024x1005, 268K)

Ghost - While you would need to get to DarkNet to follow him, it would be quite entertaining to follow his latest conspiray theories. It would be alos very illuminating and explain what's really happening in the world. #resistDryAcademy

Attached: GhostIsRight.jpg (874x724, 125K)

Yeah, Lex's account is totally impersonal. It's links to news articles about Lex Corp's work and the occasional "we're very saddened/happy that...", but all of it is managed by someone else. He rants and raves in reality, but is smart enough to keep it of Twitter.

I bet Ghost browses reddit and is a chapofag

How would Manta's twitter ve like?

I think you missed the point, but i agree with both villians.

Lex: Isnt interested to post. Use social media for information gathering. Slips infos to others to stay behind the curtains.

Green Goblin: Use it to mock Spiderman and victims/competitors. Posts "whistleblows" and gossip to demoralise spidey or others.

And additional
Riddler: Troll behaviours, riddle others, gives hints to his new crime.

Riddler is a good one. Joker too of course. Anyone who followed him would be signing up for a Darwin Award...although isn't that true of anyone still living in Gotham?

>FUCK THE OCEAN. FUCK ALL OF IT. AQUAMAN YOU SACK OF SHIT COME FIGHT ME SO I CAN GUT YOU LIKE I DID YOUR SON.

Multiple tweets like this a day and nobody likes or responds to them. For added comedic effect you can say Aquaman's too busy ruling Atlantis to really pay attention to Twitter and his twitter account is managed by an Atlantean intern.

So imagine Aquaman's posting tweets about diplomacy or state visits or retweeting news or some such and Manta is in the comments REEEEEEEEEing and Aquaman's oblivious to it.

The best part is, Aquaman's twitter is more popular.

Alternatively it's just lots of really passive aggressive stuff which tries to link aquaman with various conspiracy theories.

Dr Sivana had the right idea.
Bombast and lies to convince people you should be elected.

His trouble is that he was too early. Facebook and Twitter hadn't been invented yet.
Even better, HE should have invented them and become a multi-billionaire before trying to take over the world.

Attached: 4Chan 1533288934399 Sivana.jpg (1011x1430, 1.6M)

Blurry photos of the ocean, occasionally including a one fingered salute.

>Twitter and Facebook are just byproducts of Sivana's evil schemes.
>He's frustrated that he can make trillions of dollars, but be no closer to ruling the Earth.
>He keeps most of the money just lying around the basement while he goes back to making a raygun that gives cheese sentience.

Have that be the bulk of the feed but every so often Manta's autism gets the better of him and he REEEEEEEEEEEEs like the madman he is.

He just takes pictures and videos of himself flicking off the ocean and occasionally pissing in it/throwing trash in it.

taskmaster's twitter is just him reposting popular tweets and filming himself re-enacting viral videos
sometimes he has to pretend to be a dog knocking over a bowl or whatever

Unironically Mojo.

Imagine his fucking YouTube channel.

Attached: Mojo.jpg (182x277, 14K)

Screwball. It's her whole thing.

Black Jack would probably like some of them in the beginning then quit. King Shark though would certainly like them all

This

>X-MEN PRANK GONE SEXUAL (NOT CLICKBAIT)

Subbed day one.

You think he'd be down to make Skeletor memes? He has the mask and body for it...

Jester's gimmick already is manipulating people through mass media. I think he'd find his place on social media, as well.

Attached: Daredevil 032-002.jpg (1041x1600, 492K)

Real context. Skull was funding Viper, but then realized she was batshit insane. So he had her captured so he could stop her plan.

Attached: CA419.jpg (988x1500, 504K)

>while he goes back to making a raygun that gives cheese sentience.
He's a little late. That was already developed and patented by Dr TwoBrains.

Joker's would be all about ultra-in-depth technical critical reviews of comedy movies and acts, old and new, famous and obscure.
Extremely precise and detailed and as much as stingy in compliments, it's THE comedy critics blog and its reviews can make and unmake careers. Batman never discovered it's Joker's. Tim did, but never told Bruce: it's harmless and made him discover many GREAT comedies.

Harley has a Tumblr mostly about her hyenas and occasionally Mental Healthcare news and (Pam's) botanical news reblogs.