>Captain marvel is in teathers
>it's terrible
>even critics shit on it
>Yea Forums start shilling the movie
>call "incel" to everyone that says that it's bad
>start raiding other boards shilling captain marvel
What happened?
And what do you think of the movie?

Attached: c444d12fca3bea53aec68e937977dee0.jpg (600x890, 91K)

I think it's one of the most average films I seen in a long time.

i saw it with my gf and thought it was bland capeshit like most MCU movies barring Iron Man 1 and 3 and GOTG 1. I don't get all the hate, is it a minority? Movies on track for over $1bil so seems most of the typical capeshit fags love it.

The MCU transported back like they're still making films for the 2000s.

It's a false flag.

Boring main villain and heroine
Sam Jack, Agent Coulson and her co-pilot were all WAY mroe interesting.
But Carol Danvers is as boring in this movie as she is in the comics

>What happened?
You forgot to take your meds and now you're seeing things. It's an okay movie.

I didn't say it was bad

the hate is a false flag? i dont think so my YT recommended is full of vids about the mvoie for the past month

The movie was the same quality I expected of other marvel movies. I enjoy them, but I don’t hold them to some high cinematic standard. People are being way harsher on this one than others for some weird reason.

This, people should be harsh with every MCU movie.

Based

>Disney are being way harsher on this one
FTFY

>the hate is a falseflag
conspiracymorons are the worst

>waaaaahh i hate the thing

Stop anti-shilling.

Marketing strategy like with the Ghostbusters remake and Black Panther too.
They had bland capeshit movie to sell with a character normies don't know and like so the idea was to make it a political act to see the FIRST WOMAN SUPERHERO!
>didn't Wonder Woman come out a couple of years ago?
FIRST WOMAN SUPERHERO GUYS!
All those MISOGYNIST INCELS don't want you to make your boyfriend pay for you to see this dope feminist movie! It's not just cookie cutter capeshit, guys, seriously!
So in all likelihood you have seen both pro-CM and anti-CM posts that were paid shills.

Marvel movies usually do better than DC, right?
And even if Captain Marvel is a mediocre Marvel Movie (although it's actually one of the best), it can be assumed to make about as much as Aquaman, the best (i.e. most marvel-like) DC movie
Aquaman's weekend gross was about 70 million
With low numbers for today, Captain marvel will probably end up making 7 times that
If you look at numbers and legs, considering how March is a secret gold for movies (see BvS, which made a lot, despite being shit), Captain Marvel will probably stay proportional with Aquaman.
So, if you do the math, Captain Marvel will probably be the highest grossing movie of all time.
The future is fucking female, and also one where DC goes out of business after Shazailure and Jokek flop.

So fuck off, DCucks

Probably because it's the fuse for a powder keg of shilling that's been going on for about seven years.

>And what do you think of the movie?
The same thing I've thought about every movie for the last two years, basically.
"Nah, I'm not gonna bother"

Normies literally just go to the cinema and pay to see what is on and they effectively got other movies banned for CM's first week.

>he doesnt enjoy shittin on Yea Forums and /pol/
OP consider suicide
I will never watch that mediocre movie but dam if i did not enjoy their tears this week

>but I don’t hold them to some high cinematic standard.
I don't even go to theaters to see movies with "high cinematic standards", I rent/buy them in 4k and watch them on my big screen, where there are no distractions and the snacks don't cost more than a steak dinner.

I go to the theater to chill with friends and communally enjoy some light spectacle of a film.
Marvel's serial superhero adventures are perfect for that. The post JUSTice League stuff and Venom too.
They are perfect theater material.

We don't go sit in a theater to watch some Ayn Rand dipshit piss away a fortune climbing up his own asshole.

Attached: Steve Rogers.jpg (475x350, 30K)

They labeled it as the First MARVEL female Superhero.

>I don't get all the hate, is it a minority?
I think it's a direct result of all the shilling.
I can't recall a single time when such an unlikable character has had THIS much push, and this much absolute underhanded bullshit go on in trying to force people to like her, between buying out theatres to only show the movie, unironically asking for "donations so that girls can see the movie", to literally changing Rotten Tomato's entire website just to hide what a boring, uninteresting character she is.
Disney has literally done everything short of a millimeter from forcing people at gunpoint to pretend to like Carol Danvers, and still nobody actually likes her.

It was bad but look at the angryjoe review. Even if they badmouthed it at the start, by the end they had to watch what they were saying or they wont get invited to future Disney screenings

There's no reason to build a feminist movement around that because it's not a milestone.
...Unless you're a marketing firm trying to sell tickets to a turd.

>I go to the theater to do everything except watch the movie
Normalfags in a nutshell. They don't like movies, they want to engage with people they don't know.

Nice Strawman, autismo.
I go to socialize before the movie, see some trailers, and discuss the movie in the car on the way home. Theaters are a sub-standard venue for really getting immersed in a deep story, with idiots taking bathroom breaks, crackling wrappers, laughing, even fucking chatting.
And that's if there are no kids in the theater.

Honestly, life sucks. Work is draining and unrewarding. Intellectual films are usually depressing as hell. Marvel movies are good entertainment to escape the bleakness of reality. No they’re not terribly thought provoking, but they’re uplifting and inspiring. I don’t want to have to justify or overly criticize why I enjoy a movie. I don’t need critics nitpicking at details.

Theaters are the best way to enjoy a visual/sonorous medium in its full capacity. If you don't want to deal with other people then wait a few weeks for an empty theater.
>I go to socialize before the movie, see some trailers, and discuss the movie in the car on the way home
ie: you don't care about thr movie, you want to 'social experience'
MCU movies are perfect for you since they are mediocre and rely heavily on their fashion (OMG I FELT SO DEPRESSED AT THE END OF INFINITY WAR GUYS)

>there are only Marvel movies or depressing intelectual movies
Lol

Strawmanning him is a sure way to take it to him!

Not a strawman, I'm saying there is a bigger pallete of movies than just 'Marvel' and 'intellecual'

Everything outside of Brie was good to decent, except for how Fury loses his eye and how the Avengers get their name. Brie was just really wooden. I get that she was trying to play a stoic warrior with a sharp sense of humor, but she ended up being way too expressionless.

whats the next step after 'based and redpilled'?

>Intellectual films are usually depressing as hell. Marvel movies are good entertainment to escape the bleakness of reality

pathetic and bluepilled

>Theaters are a sub-standard venue for really getting immersed in a deep story, with idiots taking bathroom breaks, crackling wrappers, laughing, even fucking chatting.
Damn dude sorry to hear about that room-temperature IQ, I genuinely hope that this is paid shillong and that you aren't really this dumb.

We obey our Disney Overlords.

Idiots think they're being funny by shitposting ironically.