What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: april.jpg (960x720, 73K)

Women can't resist dat robot ass.

That cartoons used to allow feminine bodies instead of genderless sticks.

Attached: 23s501.png (777x1080, 752K)

have sex

If you are a loli, Gladly.

Anatomy is hard to draw. Modern cartoons are drawn by deviantart rejects that learned to draw by copying poorly drawn anime screengrabs from Korea. Because they work cheaper than the artists with actual talent, most of whom are either currently unemployed or working as art teachers.

that this stupid thread is just another OLD GOOD NEW BAD shitpost thread

Attached: 1525892206782.jpg (600x552, 196K)

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD
that's nothing wrong with that

The real question is, why isn't every thread like that? With as terrible as cartoons have been for the past 20 years, you faggots should be screaming at the heavens for better cartoons every chance you get.

>implying 80's and 90's cartoons were better
this is why I maintain that these threads are nothing but shitposting and echo chamber faggotry.

Attached: 1540496239812.gif (400x300, 2.4M)

Than today's cartoons? Cartoons of every era are better than today's cartoons. Today's cartoons are complete trash. All of them.

>5 fps

It wasn't until you made it one, stupid faggot

That's right keep parroting that opinion faggot. The only people to have that are either embarrassingly old or embarrassingly young and more often than not its the latter considering the former doesn't give a shit anymore

>The only people to have that are either embarrassingly old or embarrassingly young

So basically, anyone who isn't your age, ie. just young enough to have low enough standards to put up with the drivel that comes out these days. No shit.

A lot of old shows have nothing going for them besides nostalgia. A whole fucking lot

The amount of comblr shilling I see is certainly higher than it used to be.

OUTRAGE!!

>OLD GOOD NEW BAD
And they are right.

Attached: DpwFenxU4AIOl12.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

Ireland

The 80s TMNT cartoon is pretty dumb and stupid, but, wew, dat April.

Attached: 1509490386566.png (782x945, 200K)

Get that garbage out of my sight

The first one is NO, the second one I think is from rage comics, but I'm not sure at all, where are the other two from?

Attached: meg01.jpg (804x536, 39K)

Attached: 1552211266352.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

>only one pose
>not even any animation
I'm disappointed and upset

He bought to get bot'd