Poll- Favorite DC Super Hero Girl

strawpoll.com/4bfebffs

This question is being asked now, after the pilot but before the first season. This question shall be posed again after the first season finale to see if attitudes have changed.

Attached: DCSHG-Blue.png (801x1043, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8VqSm1KqT90
dcshg.fandom.com
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/new-dc-super-hero-girls-graphic-novel-unveiled-1193493?fbclid=IwAR18h6arhUSAxyHFnvmJau64N6V1cmV-KRlS5PM6Jd7qUElSo551VJKf8-M
youtube.com/watch?v=LzhzULFgrjU
youtube.com/watch?v=BA-671wORe4
spankbang.com/7mdl/video/tall short lesbian
newsarama.com/44216-dc-super-hero-girls-comes-to-wondercon-2019.html
strawpoll.com/4bfebffs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zatanna of course

For me its between Bumblebee and Supergirl

Babs is really cute in this pic.

Zatanna

Bumblebee
withdrawn, cute, brown shorties with afro puffs get me going

we really are trying to make this the horse show, aren't we

but to answer the question, WW.

Attached: 1461054533785.jpg (255x287, 9K)

Kara is the patrician choice

Attached: perfectsuperbutt.png (639x350, 178K)

>Babs is really cute
FTFY, which is why I chose her
She's so huggable

Attached: 1551725329962.jpg (564x537, 147K)

She definitely grew on me

Attached: 27ecee47-92f3-4942-8d5b-9c485b8a2736.gif (800x450, 1.25M)

Babs, without a question. Funny how many people in the other boards doesn't like her.

what other boards?

I REALLY can't choose between Babs and Diana

The older one from yesterday I think, so many people calling her "worst girl".

I don't think it's even possible to have a worst girl in this show. All of them are really great characters.

>threads not boards
Zatanna is overrated, Kara, Babs, and Diana are the best grills

I love when they make Wonder Woman a hyper gung-ho fish out of water warrior woman

>No wonderloli or loli Zatanna.
Bad poll.

Attached: 1547079278597.png (497x482, 384K)

Supergirl because Nicole Sullivan

I HAVE A REQUEST

Attached: file.png (500x444, 398K)

gonna be a good show

Attached: 2nwgry.jpg (780x1050, 346K)

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE R34?!?!?!?!

Jess is my favorite GL but I hate what they did to her in the show

Draw/commission it yourself if you're so desperate

Not Green Lantern apparently by the poll. And my gut. She's more boring that apple horse.

I voted for Zee, but the only reason I put her over Babs is because I can only hear Twilight when she speaks. Otherwise she would be my number one.

Attached: asdfsafasdfsdf.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Yeah. Tara should not be voicing Harley in this

>hearing Twily is a bad thing

Attached: casuals.png (387x351, 141K)

>She's more boring that apple horse.
Not at all, the idea of a Green Lantern that is against hurting her enemies thus being forced to find alternate more creative ways to solve the situation is pretty neat. The problem is that she had less development than any other character, however this can be solved by episodes focusing on her.

Superpowers or not, her personality is a bore.

Babs have the cutest bubble butt

Attached: assgrabbinggif.gif (475x267, 2M)

I like Jessica. I think she is somewhat true to comics in the way the OG Titans were

Supergirl is best pony

Wonder Woman comes in at a close second, but Zatanna wins for me

I chose Beeshy. Kinda hilarious how everyone overshadows GL. It's background [Redacted] all over again.

I think one of the first 3 actual episodes is gonna focus on GL stuff, so maybe she'll get some stuff there. I think she trains with Kilowog or something.

Stink Palm.

Batgirl is cute!

Diana x Babs is best girl

Attached: 1531926047527.webm (710x400, 2.87M)

I'm not into /u/ but if you mean some kind of fusion then I'd probably agree.

Attached: 1459199724842.png (250x250, 17K)

Are there web-dl rips of this show?

There was a Supergirl booty pic earlier

What, did you save it and just arent going to post it? Pony up already!

Batgirl? More like Bestgirl

Attached: 3ee.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

Supergirl but Babs is a close second

here

Attached: batgirl freaked 2.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

Here ya go.

Attached: Super Booty.png (1600x1600, 1.57M)

thanks

Attached: 1451101872_1601299_1546162325706649_3081736011086117139_n.jpg (1024x1019, 68K)

no prob and checked

Attached: batgirl thumbs up.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

>Batgirl had no problem murdering all those mannequins she thought were villains

She's the cutest psychopath.

its nice they got rid of harley

Isn't it obvious Yea Forums

Attached: zatanna_by_razska_dd0etfx-fullview.jpg (800x809, 92K)

SHE'S GONNA DO IT

Attached: batgirl grenade.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Well I mean she's still in the show but she's a villain even though Babs doesn't know that yet, probably gonna be some drama there.

She's going to be around, she's just going to be a villain as she should always be.

Attached: sirens.jpg (963x532, 99K)

If Lauren don't give Kara a horse boyfriend I'm gonna be pissed

Attached: AC301f.jpg (630x638, 176K)

I'm kind of upset they used 3 bat villains and not a single magic villain

I wish I liked Supergirl more

Why is there no Starfire though?

not in this version

At least the Bat favoritism didn't extend to the main cast.

Attached: villains.gif (400x225, 740K)

I really want Jesse Quick to appear and join the crew, DC teams just feel weird without a Speedster.

Nice Quads and true I'm glad Zatanna is finally a main character in a cartoon and from what I seen it's really good

They should just swap out Catwoman for Cheetah.

Might be too many team members for a 11 min series

I feel like we could really use a speedster and a transformation hero. Is there anybody besides Element Girl who would make sense for the latter? I don't expect we'll be getting any additions to the main team, but maybe I'll be proven wrong.

>transformation hero
Zatanna? she shrinks a killbot and turns some girls into chickens in her trailer

>black catwoman
>classic harley
>star sapphire on team villain
I'm enjoying these design choices.

except supergirl's face

Attached: anime harley.jpg (501x559, 66K)

I meant more somebody who themselves transforms, like Beast Boy or Plastic Man. Zatanna's magic is good, though I do think they need to do more here to differentiate her powerset from that of Green Lantern.

Attached: FlashPoint_Element_Woman_Jim_Lee.jpg (948x1624, 920K)

man I liked Element Woman and Im sad she kinda just totally faded into obscurity.

>the Bat favoritism didn't extend to the main cast.
>when Batgirl is the de facto protagonist

We at least know that Cheetah's going to be in the show, we've seen glimpses of her.

>we really are trying to make this the horse show, aren't we
To be fair it's a bit like expecting George Lucas's next show to have avoided mention of Star Wars, or the Trekkies to stay away from anything Gene Roddenberry did.

But for the question, probably WW too. It's close between her and Zatanna, but while the latter definitely has that charm and style, WW has real charisma, and is the sort of person I hope I could be - admittedly I've always been a bit of a sucker for the 'noble knight' trope.

>I meant more somebody who themselves transforms, like Beast Boy or Plastic Man.
I was gonna suggest Mary Marvel but she doesn't really transform that way

Somebody had to be the main character, and it sure wasn't going to be Bumblebee, Zatanna, or Jess. At least the split the leader role from the protagonist role.

They managed to nail Harley's character in less than 10 frames of animation.

Attached: harley.gif (495x281, 104K)

Oh I got it yeah she'd be a cool addition
>though I do think they need to do more here to differentiate her powerset from that of Green Lantern.
I feel like they've done a good enough job so far in that regard, GL goes for non violent constructs. While Zee is zap happy

I love how she's simultaneously such a teenager and also so very wise and good. She's genuinely really wonderful to watch and I can't wait to see more of her.

Zatanna grew on me, but I still don't like her purple hair, I guess they just really wanted everyone to have a different hair color.

None the less I hope she shows up. Really I just want to see as many heroes and villains show up as we can get.

Attached: tumblr_pcgn021tH11u3vseto1_raw.jpg (421x597, 179K)

Speedsters are way too OP though.

Wait, ehre's this screenshot from?
Is there already a new episode out?

All these Zatannafags

Wtf why does nobody like Green Lantern? She is an absolute cutie

She doesn't like meat if you know what I mean.

Attached: a certain bdsm reference.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Not much focus, her personality is more down to earth.

Someone tell me what was this construct if not a condom.

Attached: teaching little girls about protection.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

ITS TRAMPOLINE.

But why would you put a dildo into a trampoline?

Aang and Samurai Jack's pacifism were retarded, but she seems interesting. I'll love her if her development contains some serious aggression generating.

menstrual cup

A membrane

The girl that would kill me for a burrito.

Attached: nicest amazon ever.webm (1920x1080, 2.51M)

I think it's less that nobody likes her and more that most people like one of the other girls more. A few posts in these threads have expressed a dislike of her personality, but not many more than similar posts about Batgirl, who is consistently doing well in these polls.

a nice little foreshadowing.

Attached: DCSHG_S01E02.jpg (1846x2886, 1016K)

>Copy-paste rabbits with slightly changed ears
Hoo boy.

>Zatanna is overrated
Namefags overrate themselves. Worthless wastes of space with horrible opinions. All of em.

It's a modern Cartoon Network show. It most likely has a budget per episode somewhere in the vicinity of whatever change could be found inside the couch in the break room.

Attached: dad.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

She hasn't had a chance to shine yet. The others have very loud or obvious personalities.

Attached: D1WifXdVsAMvF98.jpg large.jpg (800x1200, 112K)

So I'm guessing those two are the giant demon rabbit from the trailer

Where is Zatanna

It's out in the CN app now

Attached: celebration.gif (400x225, 874K)

Attached: best girl.jpg (925x1080, 166K)

Gosh, it's a faustoon!
Now that I have your attention, are you guys ready for Corn & Peg?

Attached: 1325449705482.png (493x402, 5K)

Attached: shadow.jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Two questions:
1 what is Wonder Woman's accent supposed to be? I don't know enough Greek to know if that's it but also kinda sounds like they're trying for Gal Gadot's Israeli accent.
2 Why do the amazons have a viking aesthetic?

1, Possible since everything about her is based on the Gadot movie. The outfit (is very close), the cloak, sword&shield, Hippolyta etc
2, The ship was similar.

Why don't more people like Jessica? She's easily the most realistic of the characters, talks and acts like an actual teenage girl. Are y'all just scared of hippie sjws?

I can't tell what her accent is supposed to be other than "foreign." Sometimes she sounds like Gadot, sometimes she sounds Hispanic. They might be doing the racially ambiguous thing they used to do for Luthor, which I would be perfectly fine with.

Are you guys serious? Those bunnies are literal copies of each other created by Zatanna.

She wouldn't want my meat in her body.

Attached: meat.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Interesting results so far. I expect Zatanna to lead, as she's cooler than the previews let up. I voted for Kara. Surprised to see hyper-caffeinated Babs so high and Jess so low. Maybe it's because she's a vegetarian hippy, which is pretty far from her comic character. I fail to see Karen's appeal.

Attached: poll.png (1227x740, 179K)

Modern day Rolf/Fez

My expectation for the last three was Batgirl, Green Lantern and Bumblebee (I still don't understand Zatanna as first but she is the most feminine I guess). I did expect Diana higher because she has the most personality in her cartoon history and she is in the focus a lot.
I guess Supergirl is more popular because she is the classic though girl which attract weak males more than Diana who is more like a hardass.
I respect everyone's choices since everyone is great in the team.

Attached: which pony.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

Attached: 1551753018598.jpg (936x978, 808K)

Vote for Batgirl

Attached: Tara.webm (316x584, 461K)

>you live in a reality where women were memed into thinking that pole dancing is a cool workout routine

It's a thimble

Who is she voting for, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1552207843679.webm (1080x1080, 113K)

Babs would've turned evil under peer pressure if she stayed in Gotham

Gordon probably knows Babs is a crime-fighter and wanted to keep her out of harm's way.

He probably also knows what happened to the first Robin and wants to keep it from happening to Barbara.

Attached: batchunk.jpg (608x438, 32K)

Jobbik

What about Miss Martian?

I thought Dick Grayson turned out fine. It was Jason Todd who got fucked up.

>the first Robin
He grew up and became Nightwing
Whats wrong with that?

>lets make all the characters school girls together
>and give them the personality and style of My Little Pony
why?
Are you going to do a card capturing interpretation next?

>Supergirl in that position

Attached: 1552096190223.jpg (480x456, 50K)

>that stripper pose Zatanna
All possible artists better be paying attention towards the lewd potential of this show

This is the next MLP

This is actually the next DC Super Hero Girls

Zee and SG are best girls. The rest is kinda tied in third place.

Jess is not doing great

Can't wait until we can vote best villain girl and best boy

>card capturing interpretation
I don't understand this

I hope Grayson appears this season

DC Super Hero Girls is MLP in a new skin

Just out of curiosity, how were the pony pools? Similiar to the DCSHG?

Babs has a cute design and her hyperactivity hasnt also come with the stupidity of the archetype. She is still competent and actually contributes more than she disrupts.

its apply a random flavour of the month style of cartoon, like card captors and digimon and pokemon being cartoons about card capturing

I love how their gestures pretty much give off their personalities. Karen, Babs and Jess are in awe over the love, Kara and Diana seem to enjoy it modestly, and Zee is showboating like the performer she is.

Its actually just DC Super Hero Girls

>my own mini-me!

Bumblebee is cute, what more do you need to understand

Attached: 1552238641439.gif (500x600, 532K)

Cause she isn't like her comic counterpart

Why do comic fans make such a big deal out of characters being different in movie and tv adaptations when every new series writer or reboot changes them just as much in the “source”? For decades one of the staples of the big 2 has been lack of continuity and schizophrenic character shifts.

I can't decide.

Barbara is literally basically Twilight. Supergirl is Rainbow Dash all over again. Green Lantern and Bumble bee are two halves of Fluttershy. Zatana is Trixie. Dian is shit, just like MLP.

>Israeli accent.
That doesn't sound like it at all.
>>youtube.com/watch?v=8VqSm1KqT90
p.s. I hate this cuck, but his English so fucking it's hilarious

Fuck off back to your containment board

>Nightwing and Batgirl
YES

silly polls of course it's Babs!

Attached: Babs - SweetJustice.jpg (1920x1080, 749K)

>after the pilot
What? It was the firs episode.

Well for starters, your comparisions are hardly correct nor accurate for someone claiming this to be MLP. Secondly, while comparisions can be found, there's no need nor reason to be saying that this show is exclusively MLP, this show has it's own, unique, identity and is vastly different. This is DC Superhero Girls, a brand new show, made by Lauren Faust, that is very good.

>Digs an entire base out by herself and sets it up with fully functioning power / internet / water without anyone noticing in the matter of only 3 months.

Removing her anxiety disorder was a mistake.

Every thread about this show will have at least two posts just like this. Don’t you get bored?

I love her character, and her design is the cutest. I just can’t get past Tara’s annoying voice.

I'd imagine she would've have to had stolen and used a fuckton of materials from the construction site, while also stealing/leechin electicity, water and internet data from someone or somewhere, whose bills are going to be going up like a motherfucker.
I just realized something funny, what a lot of people seem to forget with Pony comparisions is that you need a Spike, and funnily enough, Flash is the only person that can fit that role.

That is so absolutely fucking adorable.

Flash doesnt even fit that role

Actually he does, but only in the barrest sense. Mainly because he's currently the only guy close to all of them, he works above their hideout, and he's helpful with a bonus of fun.

fuck off pony fags

Dude had like one scene talking to the girls

>Barbara is literally basically Pinkie. Supergirl is Rainbow Dash all over again. Bumble is Fluttershy. Zatana is Rarity blah blah blah
You fuckers can't even decide what horse is each girl

This show already has a lot more fighting and action than the horse show ever has. I hope it stays that way, I really enjoy watching how creatively the six girls use their powers.

Fuck off back to your containment board

I loved the bit in the third part of the opener when Diana ripped the circular saw arms off that one robot, then used them as weapons to cut apart a bunch of other robots.

You know what, fuck you, these girls are already 100x better than the ponies because they are able to overcome their bullshit at the very start of the season.
Especially Bumblebee, I was scared they'd make her the same one note shy bullshit as shyhorse, but no, she recognizes her shyness and fears get in the way of her goals and is able to overcome it when she has to.

>I really enjoy watching how creatively the six girls use their powers.
Me too. It was one of the things I enjoyed about JLAction

Attached: water spray.gif (480x270, 2.06M)

I know chances of a romance episode are slim, but I would really love something like that:
>Kara always viewed romance as something silly, and besides, she would always have to keep her powers in check in order not no hurt her partner. However, as of late, she's found Diana to be more than a sister-in-arms to her. Kara asks Babs for help, and together they try to create a perfect date night for her and Diana, who is completely oblivious to any of Kara's advances and doesn't really know what love is.
Would really love to see a more girlish side of Kara, and to watch Diana be in a fish-out-of-water situation again.

Attached: supercute.png (400x580, 78K)

Do we know what the next episodes are about? Have there been any plot summaries?

I just gave prefect example of English in Israeli accent, chill.

She's le ebil SJW.

dcshg.fandom.com

Sunday, March 17, 16:00 ET Adventures In Bunnysitting Zee asks Kara to look after her two magical bunnies, which quickly start to multiply, wreaking havoc all across Metropolis[1]

Sunday, March 24, 16:00 ET Hate Triangle When Hal’s ex-girlfriend shows up at the Metropolis High homecoming game and goes love-ballistic as the villain Star Sapphire, Jessica begins to second-guess her own nonviolent tactics.[1]

Sunday, March 31, 16:00 ET Burrito Bucket Babs loves her job at a fast food restaurant, but her boss would love any excuse to fire her. When a bank robbery breaks out across the street from work, Babs is torn between her role as a superhero and dutiful Burrito Bucket employee.[1]

Attached: fujo.png (1342x835, 350K)

>Samurai Jack's pacifism were retarded
>someone casually tries to bully Jack
>apologize for having caused discomfort
>avoid conflict as much as possible
>only go out if they're an actual threat
What's so retarded here? It's not like he has a Joker to kill or something.

He was referring to >cuck

There is no mention of a second part for each of them so are these 2 parters?

>to look after her two magical bunnies, which quickly start to multiply
oh my t-that's lewd

I think they're 22-minute episodes

>Babs loves her job at a fast food restaurant
I can believe in aliens, amazonians and magic, but this is going too far

In an Interview Lauren said they were half hour blocks with two 11 min episode each

AAAAAAAAAAA

I FUCKING
N E E D
A ZATANNA HYPNOTIZES BABS EPISODE
NOOOOWWWWWW

Honestly having worked 11 different jobs before getting out of college, food preparation wasn't the worst one out there. Still I don't see how you can like your job with a shit boss that hates you, almost every one of my jobs was made or broken on that.

Faust also mentioned there may be a few two-parters and these synopsis don't mention a second episode so it might be a safe bet that these are 22 mins.

details on the new Graphic Novels

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/new-dc-super-hero-girls-graphic-novel-unveiled-1193493?fbclid=IwAR18h6arhUSAxyHFnvmJau64N6V1cmV-KRlS5PM6Jd7qUElSo551VJKf8-M

Unlike earlier DCSHG graphic novels, the new book — DC Super Hero Girls: At Metropolis High — will take place in the continuity of the animated series created by Lauren Faust, and feature a new series writer, Amy Wolfram.

“I’m very excited to be working on DC Super Hero Girls,” Wolfram said in a statement from the publisher. “Not only do we get to see these iconic superheroes in action as they protect Metropolis, we also get to peek behind the masks and capes to see their secret identities as they deal with an even greater challenge — being a teenager in high school!”

Wolfram is far from a newcomer to DC’s superhero mythology. In addition to contributing scripts for multiple episodes of the animated DC Super Hero Girls series, she has worked on both Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, as well as written the Teen Titans Year One comic book miniseries.

Artist Yancey Labat, who worked with writer Shea Fontana on DC’s earlier DC Super Hero Girls releases, will illustrate the new release in the style of the new Cartoon Network series.

“The new look is fun to draw,” he said. “The characters are very expressive and over-the-top, and I love the zaniness and looseness of the designs.”

DC Super Hero Girls: At Metropolis High, which features younger versions of Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Green Lantern, Bumblebee and Zatanna attending the same high school at the same time as teaming up to fight crime, will be released Oct. 9 in comic book stores, with a wider bookstore release Oct. 15. Preorders will begin this week.

Why did they made one of the girls (Zatanna) so much better than the others?

All fucking yurifags must fucking hang

She's okay, I'm not seeing what's making everyone call her best

Get with the times, grandpa

I think she's likely to appear but not to be part of the main team.

Same here

>I killed tons of sapient robots, and I *totally* didn't kill any humans that were out for my head, but now that I killed this crazy murderous cultist I'm gonna freak out

Attached: 1545168688938.jpg (1292x1011, 138K)

Faust already nerfed Green Lantern and Zatanna for being too powerful, there is no way she will add Miss Martian to the team.

>they deal with an even greater challenge — being a teenager in high school!”
Cringe

>“The new look is fun to draw,” he said. “The characters are very expressive and over-the-top, and I love the zaniness and looseness of the designs.”
Unlike the old Barbie doll with new hat.

>cringing at a silly joke made to little girls
Cringe

so this is the power of autism... wow

I'm Greek, she sounds like Gadot, doesn't even try to have a Greek accent.

Because like Rarity she's confident in her abilities and talents without coming off as a total bitch. She's a bit uppity, yeah, but she knows she's not untouchable and while it might take come coaxing, she's not afraid to show her more vulnerable side

She hasn't really done anything yet. Supergirl is in the same boat, but she's a punk rock musclegirl, so her design alone makes her popular.

I don’t watch the show. I was telling him to stop. You need to relax.

meant for

>Green Lantern
>Flash
>Aquaman
>Green Arrow
>Hawkman
>Shazam
So how do you think Faust will do the guys interacting with the team both in and out of highschool?

Attached: Superhero boys.png (392x734, 221K)

It's not even close.

Attached: Number one.png (364x581, 117K)

Then Supergirl should be best girl, because she's like Rainbow Dash, cool, athletic, confident, but not a total cunt.

RD was kind of a cunt for a good while, supergirl at least got over herself fairly quickly

Post video of Greek accent

BEST GIRL
landslide

Attached: file.png (695x575, 136K)

Really want to see Steve Trevor

I still have my doubts about that kid being Billy Batson

ekam nona muc

God I fucking hate CalArts

Attached: 431541512.jpg (1280x1484, 566K)

Imagine a homosexual covered in olive oil

Wheres the calarts, user
I dont see it

How much of an autistic pajeet do you need to be to prefer the generic, soulless garbage up top over the actual effort and creativity at the bottom?

top was shit and bland as fuck, stay mad retard

>people still prefer the shit on top

Attached: a2b1f7fb-f125-40f5-b8f1-709db0499ada.jpg (384x384, 24K)

I dont think Supergirl is best for the same reason RD isnt: she simply cant compare. RD was showy for the sake of being showy, Rarity only showed up because she KNEW she was the smartest person in the room, most of the time. Zee has the same vibe

These niggas get it

>he prefers DC Bratz dolls
user....

Both look like a dumpster fire

What are you doing here then

People crying about Calarts were always retarded.

Lol, I could've seen this all coming

>tfw they aren't selling the series on amazon for easy webrips

;_:7

The new version looks great tho, wtf are you talking about?

Zatanna, but Bee is a close second just because she's a qt. GL kinda seems like she'd be chill to hang and play vidya with. Babs is alright, same with wondy, but idk how I feel bout SG.

It's on itunes I think

itunes is gay though and harder to webrip compared to amazon.

Supergirl and Ivy are the only good designs in the top, Harley could've been good too if not for the dumb multicolored hair
Bottom designs are perfect (although I don't like Jessica's skin tone, she looks just right in the new Timm movie) and Babs is a cutie patootie I'd like to squeeze

>implying this harley isn't top tier

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E03 - #SweetJustice Part 3.mp4_snapshot_09.32_[2019.03.11_16.24.25].jpg (1920x1080, 682K)

well...

Attached: grayson2.jpg (400x600, 28K)

Does she move to metrpolis too

It's either that or she and the rest of the Gotham villains are making the commute on a regular basis.

Attached: DCSuperherogirlsvillains-2.jpg (1000x589, 97K)

>Wondy vs Giganta
>Supergirl vs Livewire
>Batgirl vs Harley
>GL vs Star Sapphire
Who will Zatanna and Bumblebee fight

Harley is going to be over powered isn't she

Who knows about physical power levels yet. So far we've seen her hold her hammer and use an explosive detonator.

I'm going to say Bumblebee vs Poison Ivy so they can make a joke about bees and flowers. Depending on Catwoman's personality her vs Zatanna might also be decent.

Attached: DCSuperherogirlsvillains-1.jpg (1122x571, 122K)

You just made me realize that Hawkman and Bumblebee could be joked about as the birds and the bees

Honestly they should have used Enchantress or Ember for the Zatanna villain

Where are these pictures from? A preview? Couldn't find it on their youtube channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=LzhzULFgrjU

Ah thanks, shorts were already out by the time I remembered this show existed so I just watched those and then the premiere.

The top has zero advantages. The second one has actual stylization and each one looks unique from each other. They’re all memorable designs.
Also they didn’t make Pam and Harley heroes for no reason

The only thing I want in the fucking universe is to die between her thighs goddamnit

Attached: superthicc.jpg (2160x2160, 573K)

I really her animation when she's talking to Diana in the theater. I'd like a webm of that.

Will her spells ever be translated?

Attached: disappaering killbot.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

She T H I C C

So what should we call ourselves lol

Losers.

SHGCucks

SHGfags

Kara for my dick, Karen for my feels, Barbara because she looks super cute with twintails.

Attached: 1538609957709.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

SHG.I.R.Ls Super Hero Guys In Real Life.But who the fuck am I kidding none of us are super.

I laugh at her for being a sad dork that sleeps in a Batman onesie

>You can see her panties when they throw her in the car

Attached: 1538805422060.gif (464x476, 443K)

It's just that Faust gave Jessica's character to Bumblebee. As a fan of the comic version of Jess it's something I can't ignore.

I feel bad for this babs. She's just a massive fangirl who is willing to do anything to be a part of the batfam, and it's implied here that she never even got to work with them as an actual member and was just a super stalker with resources who would crash their patrols.

This batman makes me think of the superhero in that Ralph Bakshi ‘What a Cartoon’ short that everyone hates that says, “Perverts, perverts everywhere.”

No bullying the Babs. She is cute.

Attached: learn something new.jpg (287x523, 21K)

I tried looking for that but I think they were just her socks
Wonder if Batman was fully aware of her but let her be to see if she was truly capable; given her tendencies in this show, he was probably unimpressed. Although if the short with Babs does take place before the show, then it's possible that things were worse than we thought.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BA-671wORe4

>I tried looking for that but I think they were just her socks
1 frame I think.

Attached: Pantsu.png (1920x1080, 896K)

Super Troopers

Nothing. I can't even think of any newer fandoms with a shitty name.

Currently a toss up between Babs and Zetanna. Babs is adorable as fuck and I would protect her but Zetanna is just badass

>Zetanna
It's Zatanna

Attached: ackchyually.png (200x200, 19K)

Just went through part 4 again, it's definitely there at around 10:42-43, and is you said it was just 1 frame or so. Excessive pausing was needed.

Yep, This is a faust show allright.

You can frame advance even in shit software like VLC bro.

>tfw still no porn
What the fuck is wrong with this world?

ok WHAT do
YOU have in mind?

Personally I'd love to see supergirl trying to dom one of the other girls and being made to admit she's a bottom.

Bee blowjob
Zatanna Thighjob
Kara gloryhole
Babs lewd equipment malfunction
Wondy taking lewd selfies and sending them to people not understanding why she shouldn't
Lantern sex toys

Just to name a few. For a friend. That friend is my penis.

Exotic Stripper Zatanna
Post Blowjob Bumblebee with cum in her mouth
Supergirl breaking the ground while giving a guy a buttjob
and Wonder Woman ripping Barry's pants off for sex while the Babs tries to stop her while debating whether to join in or not.

She's just speaking backwards.

faggots

They couldn't get a Killer Frost, while DC has been pushing her as some major character for the last year?

She became a seriously depressed shut-in that finally died incredibly lonely because she could not handle being a freak. She went out in a really depressing story.

that sounds fucking awful, is this true, who wrote that?

Neil Gaiman. It was in the original Sandman run. Death visits Element Girl who became an insane shut-in that waits all month for a government employee to call her so she can have some taste of human interaction again and she becomes suicidally depressed over being too freakish to go outside or speak with real people. Death helps her die and end it all.

It's a different element woman.

this dumb idea was in my head since I first watched the episode and I had to make it

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E03 - #SweetJustice Part 3.mp4_20190312_051828.939.png (1920x1080, 2.09M)

pretty fucking good user, now I want to see demolition work done to the DOOM ost

>itunes is harder to webrip compared to amazon

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (300x162, 8K)

Mega Faggots

I want to say Babs is my favorite but Zee and Supergirl are close

I knew I was going to be seeing this screencap as soon as I watched this scene
not complaining

Fpbp

Supergirl, because of Nicole Sullivan. I'm such a Shego fan.

She is so precious

This whole thing seems familiar to me...

Attached: charity.jpg (600x800, 76K)

It's a show with 6 girls as the main characters. It's obviously gonna have Sailor Moon levels of yuri.

God, the top looks like those awful frozen flash games

Wanna pinch these cheeks

Attached: bestgirl.png (800x450, 343K)

Attached: cute.png (800x450, 418K)

Attached: Same VA.png (602x594, 46K)

DCudes

There should be a comic about Diana tasting dicks for the first time and completely go overboard like with chocolate.
>MORE! I NEED MORE!

anyone know where diana stay at after her mother leave her at metropolis ?

Attached: a.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Probably at the Sweet Justice lair.

She's going to get so fat

She is a goddess, she won't get fat.

Attached: gobbling up a bowl of cum.webm (1004x676, 836K)

>Go to bed!
>I don't wanna!
>You'll stay a pipsqueak if you don't!
>I don't see you getting any bigger, plankton.

I think it will be more based around their respective archetypes than who's a member of what rogues gallery in the comics.

For example, Giganta is "the bully", which will probably bring her into conflict with the timid bumblebee.

Livewire is "the gossip", which could bring her into conflict with Zatanna due to her vanity.

Catwoman is "the shoplifter", so her attitude would contrast against the more law-and-order oriented girls like Wonder Woman and Batgirl.

Poison Ivy is "the reclusive misanthrope", so she might sympathize with Bumblebee but clash against the more outgoing girls like Zatanna or Batgirl.

GOD DAMN IT PLEASE PLEASE I FUCKING NEED IT AND I NEED IT NOW

Attached: God_fucking_damn_it.png (265x270, 136K)

>house party
>a boy takes Diana up in a room
>close up as the reluctant amazon leans in for a kiss
>next scene is Wonder Woman violently raping the guy until he is knocked out
>runs down to the other girls
>DO YOU INTEND TO FINISH HIM?!
>grabs all the males and runs up with them
>sounds of fighting and screaming
>an hour later, stumbles down completely covered in sperm
>I DECLARE WE MUST CELEBRATE EVERY FUTURE VICTORY HERE AND THUS!
>falls down

Girlbros
Brogirls

Attached: trollstrollingtrolls.png (604x453, 78K)

Attached: c8b.gif (500x281, 972K)

The #DCSuperheroGirls premire last Friday brought in 544,000 viewers! Making it the second highest rated show on Cartoon Network that week!

For Comparison here's the full list for last weeks premires!

WBB: 550,000
DCSHG: 544,000
TTG: 504,000
COTC: 415,000

*Yep it beat TTG!*

Meeh, almost kinda good.

I unironically approve of this name for those of us in this fandom.

/whentheyseemydick.jpg

So they're gonna turn the actual lesbian couple into a pair of really, really, really close "cousins"?

go to /mlp/, ponyfags.

>the black girl isn't a sassy tough girl
Well this is new. I want to bully Bumblebee.

Sperger-hero girls

Don't you mean
Gros?

Grohls

Attached: Grohl.jpg (728x720, 59K)

Superbros

Trailer for next episode

not zatanna because shes a clone of an already bad character

Shggots

good, very good

Attached: Astounding.png (847x1200, 495K)

Please go to Yea Forums, you're better suited there.

Do you think new Lena wears a wig?

Attached: index.jpg (210x240, 8K)

Bumblebee needs more love.

Late to the party, is there a MEGA anywhere for the premiere?

Right here user.

bee design seems different in this pic

It's after she finished to design her outfit, which is currently in it's prototype state.

Where is the porn?

>Zatana will never make a jumping Jack appear behind your ear
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

WINNER

We got bits and pieces there, but we need more episodes and attention to really have it take off. For now we'll have to make do with green texts and sharing creative, lewd thoughts.
>Zatanna will never make your cum appear inside of her mouth after she lets you fuck her bareback.
>Zatanna will never create multiple versions of herself so you can all have a great orgy
See what I mean user, all we can do is wait, suffer and jack off.

Why hasn't Barry targete any images from this show yet? I feel like this aught to trigger him.

Attached: 1470467457569.jpg (236x255, 10K)

>Zatanna will never create multiple versions of herself so you can all have a great orgy
the life is pain, nothing really fucking matters, nothing

Attached: 1552332654582.png (275x369, 8K)

If that fag isn't actually a bot, then it's probably because this thread is not explicitly about ponies.

>Supergirl will never nearly crush your spine after cumming and then profusely apologize to you and hold you to make sure you're ok.
>Green Lantern will never play games with you while using her power ring to jack you off and then blow you after you lose to her.
>Bumblebee will hide her face in a pillow while being plowed and then shyly request for you to go harder.
Life is not worth living user

>Zatanna will never make your cum appear inside of her mouth after she lets you fuck her bareback.
Then she snowballs you because you said you'd pull out.

Greentexts and using the words "lewd"? Really? I want Yea Forums to leave.

Attached: jap slap.jpg (1342x1940, 1.04M)

You leave, every board does from Yea Forums to /trash/ does that stuff.

NO U LEAVE

Attached: listen here you little shit.png (386x384, 250K)

Fuck You

Attached: little shit.png (826x462, 455K)

I didn't want to have to do this to you
Nothing personnel, kid.

Attached: 6bb.jpg (1024x701, 117K)

Please go away user. You failed hard on this one.

Based Lauren reigning in another good show for the new decade

saucesaucecsaucuescc

Literally in the video

Attached: spoonfeeding.jpg (710x400, 34K)

Nothing happens
spankbang.com/7mdl/video/tall short lesbian

The match-ups are a bit odd. Livewire was a superman villain, Star Sapphire was a common Green Lantern Villain and Giganta is a classic Wonder Woman villain. Harley, Catwoman and Poison Ivy are all Batman villains.

Star Sapphire looks like she's designed to go against Zatana and I think Green Lantern is going to but heads with Poison Ivy, both being eco-freaks but one detesting violence. Bumblebee's electrical affinity may make her matchup against Livewire but if that's the case, both Harley and Catwoman would end up getting matched up against either Wonder Woman or Supergirl.

Would she be a teenager that turns into an adult or a middle schooler that turns into a teenager? I like the idea of her transforming to get the girls into R rated movies

Ravioli, ravioli don’t lewd the Luthor loli

Attached: bald lena edit.jpg (800x450, 303K)

So who are we shipping in the new show ?

Bee, Z, GL, and SG all have the hots for barry, dude. Only WW and Babs haven't been charmed by the speedfuck.

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E03 - #SweetJustice Part 3.mp4_snapshot_01.05_[2019.03.10_04.17.44].jpg (1920x1080, 992K)

A middle schooler that turns into an adult of course

Zatanna is one of the few "popular kids" characters that are actually charismatic.

WW obvs like the short bumblebee
Babs and SG obvs have the hots for each other

Superchads

Not yet she hasn't, WW will fall in time and Babs is for Dick.

SG doesn't seem all that interested

She's blushing, even though she's trying to play it cool. All of them are.

Barry has like, the master combo going for him. Charisma, disinterest in their obvious advances (aka playing hard to get), and also has control over something they want (sweets). Fucker could get with any one of these girls with ease because he's chad as fuck.

Attached: DC Super Hero Girls S01E03 - #SweetJustice Part 3.mp4_snapshot_01.06_[2019.03.10_04.20.52].jpg (1920x1080, 776K)

Oh, man, there's gonna be an episode where the four of them have a big superpowered catfight over Barry, isn't there?

Attached: 1549586856967.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

I double it cause it’s been said that there isn’t going to be anything romance in the show.

user they all have permanent blush, all the time

I like Zee and WW together. Zee is clearly attracted to her.

The only thing close to romance are some offhand remarks about a characters appearance to the opposite sex, and Hal being Star Sapphire's ex-boyfriend which will be the main issue for one of the upcoming episodes.

>Zee is clearly attracted to her.
Which scene are you talking about?

More like... Shggers Yeah BABY!

Attached: austin.jpg (650x380, 37K)

He's talking about when Zee called WW gorgeous after her first appearance to the group. Honestly that user is just exaggerating her reaction into shipping nonsense, when it's not actually like that.

Until they get to third base and they realize he's too fast

>super speed when it comes to everything
>including semen production
>not realizing that barry is a one man bukakke machine
>not realizing that even if he's a quick shot the girls won't be able to tell or care until they're fucked crazy and so full of cum that their holes are overflowing

>Each girl gets 100 pounds per second for 10 seconds.
>With Barry's speed and stamina, he'll be able to perform well above expectations and be a one man gang bang

Green lantern had like zero presence in the premiere.

also it took me a minute to realize barry was barry allen because it's been a long time

Bumblebee is so kawaii

Why does this show have such shitty animation? I can't stand the look of it

THE FLASHBOWL! WHO WILL WIN!

Wonder if Hawks will be Aliens, Reincarnations or both...

honestly best way to deal with it is probably just have one of the main girls ask and have them go "yes, just.. don't question it" or someting.

The animation is pretty good tho.

Attached: iOJVt4r.png (680x528, 117K)

Every one of them was in awe when they saw Diana for the first time (except Supergirl who tried to hide her lust).

Is this real?

Huh... shgrs is actually good. The women are shuggars, the men are shaggers, the minorities are shiggers, and it's all spelled shgrs and pronounced however you like..

Attached: 1547440391173.webm (1920x1080, 515K)

Pinkie Pie/Bat-Girl is best hero

WE SHGers NOW

Attached: shgrs.jpg (176x176, 4K)

Attached: Rebecca Sugar.jpg (404x500, 19K)

Is Cheetah in the pilot?

No

She'll show up later as a jealous rich bitch with good thighs, cheetah coat, and amulet she may be abusing.

Bee seems like she'd be snugglefu material.

Lauren could show us some of the official art now that the show is out

That'll probably be for after the full cast is revealed and the show going on long enough, wouldn't want to spoil everything in one go now

no need to be so harsh
>DC Barbie dolls
is more fitting

>CalArts
where the fuck is the bean mouth, user?
WHERE IS THE BEAN MOUTH?

lauren is coming to Wondercon

newsarama.com/44216-dc-super-hero-girls-comes-to-wondercon-2019.html

Wonder if Lobo will going to appear. He shall get along great with this version of Kara.

I was kind of wondering if Crush might show up instead.

Could be interesting

yeah shgrs is good
nice ring to it

>tfw JoeGoes isnt doing videos anymore

The constant whining about horse show make me want a crossover

Cross back over to your containment board

>Wonder if Lobo will going to appear
I think Faust wanted to bring Lobo to Super Best Friends Forever but there weren't enough episodes. I think I read that in an interview or I might be pulling it out of my ass.

Based Faust even if you imagine things

But that's an incest!

lobo x bumblebee

bee reminds lobo of dolphins for some unfathomable reason

lobo is the first person bee has met who is as smart or smarter than her and she has a thing for bad boys

It's extremely unlikely that Mattel and Hasbro will do a crossover of their properties. It's possible, but extremely unlikely.

No? It just doesn't look appealing and it uses a ton of squash and stretch

Will "Sweet Justice" make it's way to the comics?

It will almost certainly be in the new DCSHG comic series. Who knows about the non-DCSHG comics. Depends on if this show is successful or not.

Attached: acomic.png (979x1400, 2.5M)

Anyone got a link to the first episode? Cant find it anywhere.

>savedbythebell.jpg

I really want to see the character sheets to make proper fan art and by that also practice on drawing and study from Faust greatness.

all the girls with me

Ohhhhh

Attached: 26.-Trampoline-Hayneedle.jpg (800x800, 104K)

EPISODE 2 WHEN??

sunday

Lobo and Bee would be pretty sweet but he's clearly going to be friends with Power Girl

>lobo x bumblebee

Ok that's just FlutterCord and you fucking now it!

Attached: Futurama-Fry.jpg (552x414, 17K)

>know it

Theres a mind-swaping episode, you can "enjoy" that for now.

I hope Jess gets into her costume more. She looks good.

I would like to see Lobo and NuLobo arriving to Metropolis at the same time. All the girls falling for NuLobo except for bumblebee who prefers Lobo because he is bigger (remember, she wants to be big and get noticed and nobody surpass Lobo in that regard). She would picture herself, regular size, sitting in one of his enormous flexed biceps while giggling (and that would be the first time we hear her laughter). Yeah, i would like to see something like that.

What about the gays? Shggots?

Attached: 1551502273077.webm (1920x1080, 989K)

All of you faggots trying to meme a new "brony" need to fuck off.

>Imagine be part of the birth of a fandom even bigger and cooler than multicolorhorses, guys, we are making HISTORY, but bros, we need a better name the "B-R-O-N-I-E" and "P-E-G-A-S-I-S-T-E-R" are great and commercial names, we need something better and great, something like SuHepals, it's great right? more feedback please we need more ideas

Attached: ourgoddesses.png (864x497, 728K)

Those white lines look like a stick figure burying his head between her thighs.

I don't think Faust will give the Hawks any backstory at all.

Shgrs just need more porn. Hopefully the villain girls will give us more material.

Here's another look at Katana from that Girls Scout thing they're still doing.

Attached: katana ndcshg girl scouts.jpg (960x960, 129K)

i really hope you guys are being ironic about this shgrs thing

oh fuck

fuck off hater

Interesting that they're already showing off Katana
I hope so too

I wonder if Katanna will be the "anti hero that join the heroes side but not really thing" like Vegeta and Shadow

Here's kinda the first look at here.

Attached: katana ndcshg.png (816x1043, 570K)

I don't believe they would take that route with Katana, she's never been edgy nor extremely malevolent. I think they would go the route of the girls discovering her, but questioning her methods or so, due to the fact that she uses an actual Katana with her boyfriend's soul inside.

Let's just hope they don't give her the Lapis treatment and have her never even talk to the main characters.

Attached: 1533268438806.gif (400x400, 168K)

What will her personality be, do you reckon? I think she should be effectively mute and, when she does speak, almost exclusively speak in Japanese with subtitles.

>We want the weeb audience

Kara's thighs are a god's gift

That's what was suggested a few threads ago, with that being akin to Toshi from American Dad and I like it.

>strawpoll.com/4bfebffs

Meh, still no Mary Marvel.

>Ares made her just to watch Diana and her fight

Feel like green lantern going to be the least popular due to her Lisa Simpson Wokeness shtick

Nigger

>SHGers

So we're putting SHG and "sugar" into one word, right?

looks like you spelled adorable wrong

People were being ironic abot broh-knee at first too but, you saw how that turned out.

We were totally serious fro day one, you fan of the fandom casual

Why is this iteration of bee the best one we've had?

previous bees were just diversity hires, faust bee has a personality despite being a diversity hire

>Toshi
Now I'm imagining Katana making snide remarks and pointing out inconsistencies only to have the others completely misinterpret what she said.

I mean that helps but I was more referring to her having a likable design in this one above all else. This one is smol and cuddlefu material meant for protecting, the others were just kinda....shit.

Well, she looks like Katana but can't say much else from that, we haven't even seen her in normal clothes.

She was cool in the Teen Titans show.

Attached: bumble2.jpg (218x450, 20K)

She isn't hot though...

Will Zatanna be pic related in the series

Attached: No_sense_of_right_and_wrong.png (190x221, 7K)

But was hot.

Looks better than her brother's fucking galaxy brain at least.

Attached: fucking dome.png (499x521, 284K)

the top designs look like they were made in some sort of flash game character creator

they didn't get memed, they were just happy for yet another opportunity to slut it up in public without it being socially unacceptable

Attached: prima.png (1733x1688, 425K)

Attached: D1UCTbaU8AAkQPo.jpg (891x1151, 71K)

As long as they don't turn her into a mouthpiece for liberal writers which happened to Lisa then she'll be fine.

cute!

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 26K)

You know, I just hope for a lot of cute fanart. I don't even want porn.

Shy black girls exist to be covered in white seed.

Hal and Barry are best pals here too and neither Jess (or any of the girls for that matter) can believe Barry can be friend with someone so... Hal-ish.

Why does this cartoon looks so cartoon-ish? WHY!!?

What is his name ?
Jeff ?

Attached: images (2).jpg (677x453, 25K)

Dropping one more before hitting the bed.

Attached: Zeetwo.png (424x698, 135K)

Why is her mouth so wide?

Why is he so bald?

Attached: 1552109015888.jpg (320x320, 11K)

I want bee to get a white boyfriend!

>Why is her mouth so wide?
superior breeding, my dear

>Why is her mouth so wide?
to chant more spells with

Attached: magic.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Because he's evil, and since all of the girls have great hair and highlights, they are now his enemies

The Super boys have great hair too

Attached: 1552264278600.gif (540x300, 319K)

Who should be her white boyfriend ?

I want to punch her stupid sexy smug face

Doesn't matter as long as he's good to her.

>Now neither of us will be virgins!

He hates them equally
I say Hawkman for birds and the bees jokes

She's too kawaii guys

probably but it's just ripe for a gag.

Probably too new at least for this season.

Do you think there will be a story arc over the season? I hope so but I'm not sure what to expect.

Why don't the disgusting weebs and the disgusting fujos just fuck each other if they're so god damn lonely?
Maybe enter a mutual pact that you'll be improve for the sake of the other physically if they just help each other heal emotionally.

me

It will probably follow the horse show format with them dealing with random problems with the last 2 episodes of each season being about a final boss.

It's become a little confused now, but as someone who was around here when the Fall 2010 threads started, it was definitely lot of ironic shitposting. Yes, there was genuine interest in the show from the beginning, but many of the terms and qualities associated with the fandom came as a result of posting stupid stuff as a joke. Trolls from Yea Forums then took the brony name and self-serious friendship as a way of life stuff to heart, and through their efforts a bunch of tripfags and impressionable anons took it seriously.

And I really hope is right about a bunch of faggots wanting to call themselves shiggers.

It's shgrs.

formerly sneed

We lovecraftian now

enunciate it, exactly

That's what I suspected. Whether she gets in or not, I hope this isn't another one season wonder for WB on CN. At least this show has a successful toy brand behind it.

These characters are fun to draw

Attached: 667rf5rrfdftv2.jpg (1800x1702, 863K)

also bonus doodle

Attached: femdarkseid.png (900x1400, 838K)

holy shit those abs

cute babs

The top one is a terrible offender of same face syndrome. All the characters looks like reskins of each other. Bottom neither character looks alike. If you were baiting good job I guess. If you're being serious you have awful tastes.
Good tastes.
Give it time when she has an episode dedicated to her

Good job on all of these.

And for the love of all that is good please draw more Supergirl.

Wow really nice.

God I want to be crushed between those thighs, amazing work!

Attached: 1550389420215.jpg (888x888, 128K)

Nice

>Comparing incompetent Rebecca Sugar to Based Lauren Faust

That fanart is fucking atrocious; rigid lines and bad proportions. Where the fuck is Zatanna cute cheeks?

Nice drawings user, however the head especially Supergirl one is detached from the rest of the body/neck and it looks contrasting with the body being far more realistic looking than the cartoonish head.

At least Sugar didn't cry and leave when things weren't going her way, like a 10 year old

Attached: giant cock shadow.jpg (1366x768, 89K)

Good work.

>she continued to work on her shit tier show
Faust have an artistic integrity and high standards unlike that overrated bitch.

Go away SUfag.

Drone

Shit taste SUfag

>That fanart is fucking atrocious; rigid lines and bad proportions. Where the fuck is Zatanna cute cheeks?
Is supposed to look like pepe, is literally a pepe tracing

I know it's inspired by Pepe, but it's not an excuse to turn Zatanna into goblina.

good taste and bless

very good taste

Attached: dg7ew8f.png (1400x1029, 526K)

new thread