Wait a minute...there's something bothering me about this place

Wait a minute...there's something bothering me about this place...

Attached: what was her problem.jpg (1280x993, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YSLMLHNY4QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xinLivR8Sp0
youtube.com/watch?v=qCTbFN0EsDM
twitter.com/omystephanie/status/1096516437684965376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are their children in this bar?

>dyke ra

Attached: F79DABF7-3D33-4731-8171-DFB14EFEBB40.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

>all this lesbians
where's the gay representation?

Why is Homer at a gay bar?

youtube.com/watch?v=YSLMLHNY4QQ

why is homer at calarts?

It still scares the public, we can only have representation that doesn't make the masses uncomfortable. This allows shows to seem progressive without actually doing anything progressive.

youtube.com/watch?v=xinLivR8Sp0

Attached: a woman takes another for her lover.jpg (1280x748, 200K)

Why is Thor there?

>what was her problem

>Buttercup
not only a preschooler but she literally had a crush on a dude in one of the first episodes. how do you fuck up this bad?

Dykes are gross and an affront to Allah

Tough, tomboyish girl = lesbian to a lot of retards. I mean it's true a lot of times but some people are just retards

Only retards would want Fujos as a majority of their fandom. Also most moms thinks being lesbian is a “phase”. No one wants their son getting fucked in the house and not carrying on the family name.

Lesbians are the easy way out because you get double cookies for having both female and lgbt tokens and they don't scare off the male audience like gays do

The reboot

>feminist dykes coopt a reboot they have no respect for
>make all the characters look like genderless freaks
>becomes a failure both in popularity and in a artistic sense
P O E T R Y

Attached: F6ABF193-D1CC-48A8-B8F3-159DD52BDBBD.png (398x446, 193K)

Thor is a lesbian.

are you upset, user?

Attached: 091793.png (1280x979, 480K)

Nah, I’m the cuck who jacks off to intentionally ugly characters, nor is my favorite cartoon despised by nearly everyone online.

Buttercup is a lesbian?

Always lesbians because most guys will still find it hot while fewer women find the reverse hot.

but those claw marks are not one of them

I don't know, I think it was a pretty good reboot

Attached: cutie pants catra.jpg (987x1118, 196K)

no OP, it's just a nothern lights

What kind of cuckold gets off to the idea of two ugly dykes?

Well besides having chronic shit taste you’re retarded so your opinion never mattered

>he's the cuck who jacks off to intentionally ugly cartoon characters
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

Friendly reminder that nothing that has ever contained lesbians has had any artistic merit.

No user, it's just a fuck & suck

I’m NOT the cuck who jacks off to intentionally ugly cartoon characters, you are

not true.

I know! This lesbian bar that lets grown women get drunk around children doesn't have a fire exit!

Attached: fire exit.jpg (512x288, 69K)

She kissed a woman in the reboot

The flexing contest in the corner is actually pretty cute. Too bad the shows (minus old Buttercup) suck.

I thought the woman kissed her?

formely, a living meme

too late

post proof

A lot of characters in the OP are bi anyway, but lesbos just like to conveniently forget bisexual women exist so they can claim them as their own.

We work hard, we play hard.

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

what about Buffy

Lesbians love Thor

God-tier edit.

Attached: Majima_Dancing.gif (480x270, 767K)

The LGBT syndicate is run by feminist women. You think feminists want anything to do with men at all?

there's a reason hes in charge of safety at the plant

This is why I hate the LGBT community now, I fucking hate dykes and if I’m being shamed for being a man then I want nothing to do with it

S _ _ _ _

Chris Hemsworth is who dykes wish they were

It's lesbians because thats the joke, not because they're pushing a NO GAYS, ONLY LESBOS agenda

>LGBT is an actual group with leaders who try and undermine The Straights(tm)
What is the an episode of the Super Friends?

Remember...
Lesbians hates gays, trans & bisexual people

This diverse character inclusion doesn't have any gay men! Enjoy your easy representation, ladies!

I never noticed before he actually does recognize it as a lesbian bar.

I always thought he never caught on but still caught the lack of a fire exit.

Yes, but where's the king of lesbians.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCTbFN0EsDM

hite.

He’s the bartender.

There’s an old tumblr joke about a lesbian pretending Chris Hemsworth was her boyfriend so her parents wouldn’t know she was gay.

Bubbles is straight and Korra and Asami are bi.

Thats an extremely generalized statement

twitter.com/omystephanie/status/1096516437684965376

Attached: she-ra-cosplayers-engagement-video.jpg (750x422, 60K)

You're right but i prefer keep my mouth shut.

Bi girls don't go to lesbian bars?

Only a lesbian or a feminist would say that basic comment is generalized.
Finally somebody using the brain

My liking of things is not invalidated by internet people's dislike of it.

Ew someone bomb this place

gays have male privilege thus are still evil

Here's your gay representation.

Attached: sneed-and-chuck-4.jpg (975x600, 381K)

No, it just makes you a faggot with shit taste for liking bad content

literally based

Attached: can-i-touch-your-penis.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

stay salty

Attached: 1527045539280.jpg (736x603, 89K)

half of them are bi

gay guys are gross everyone knows this

Harold Smiley in SU is said to be gay, although he's not really obvious about it beyond having a camp demeanor.

That's all very nebulous user, I don't know what you mean by "the LGBT syndicate" or the "dykes." Is there some organized cabal of lesbians who are running a smear campaign against you and all innocent men? Or is it just a few things you saw on social media that you took as a personal slight against your ego?

>Bubbles
Buttercup and all the powerpuff girls are straight

this

the lipstick lesbian "omg tehee i kissed a girl in college"

Attached: 20190310_123634.jpg (750x540, 145K)

Admit it, you haven't watched Buffy.

What is the worst? I think Korra and Asami, they were frenemies competing for Mako's cock during the first 2 seasons, then suddenly they fell in love.

Glimmer isn't a lesbian, she wants the arrow, just like everyone else.

Attached: 1535881228944.jpg (400x534, 37K)

until recently most lgbt characters on tv were gay men

no im pretty sure i did

waifus don't count

Yeah in live action. In cartoons it seems to be mostly lesbians. I assume it's because cartoons are more for children and it's safer to use lesbians.

But I know that kids play South Park games and there's lot of gayness when you have to collect the yaoi pictures.

Maybe you watched the Spanish dub? In the dub he just recognizes there's no fire exit without saying it's a lesbian bar.

i think it's partially because they didn't come out and say characters were lgbt until basically this decade. it was mostly stuff like mr simmons from hey arnold or something where it was just sort of implied or coded that way

There is no LGBT community. It's mostly people being assholes to each other and claiming leadership over nothing.

Homer is transgender now. Didn't you see that episode this season?

>It's mostly people being assholes to each other and claiming leadership over nothing.
that describes every human community ever.

how long till the terfs lynch >she-ra?

Thor's there too y'know

Attached: HWS4160_comp_v017_022448.1059-1509729165.jpg (800x335, 33K)

what's the actual music used in the simpsons?

Come on Yea Forums. Lets go somewhere quieter with a better atmosphere.

Attached: 1471783a685f89348e0b8f08f41a0f92.jpg (750x404, 65K)

>I always thought he never caught on but still caught the lack of a fire exit.

yes that's the joke, user. The set up is making the viewer think he didn't catch on but then we find out he did.

I don't know. Bi curious option?

>There is no LGBT community
The hell are you talking about? Yes, there is one. I don't know about a cabal or whatever, but there definitely is an LGBT community and they call themselves as such all the time.

>nigger bow
Glad this show is DOA

Homosexuals are disgusting. That's not an opinion, that's a scientifically proven fact. Watching two men kiss is as disgusting as watching a pile of maggots writhe in front of you.
Since companies usually want people to watch their product, they don't include disgusting things, so maggots and gay men are not given representation.

I just fucking hate dykes, gay men are fine, but this cucking of male characters in favor to push previously straight characters into dykes is one of the worst issues with cartoons these days.

Based as fuck

Where's Sam and Luna from Loud House?

I kinda feel like lesbians are more woke because feminism is inherently lesbian, and gays are men, and men are bad.

I want a "some hipster shit" shirt

According to the showrunners, Bow is a trans-MAN. He is shown wearing a chest binder during an episode where he and Glimmer go to a spa.

Bullshit

Girl on the right needs to take better care of her face.

so edgy my guy

Homer is completely right. We've learned time and time again the dangers of enclosed buildings with lackluster to no fire exits.

Attached: station nightclub fire.png (1434x1006, 452K)

>it's another cat related character that has a lot of gay following
what is it with faggots and cats?

Attached: 1528209840804.jpg (452x544, 47K)

Based
Cringe

>Garnet is just standing there by herself

Attached: vVkoPPU.gif (250x250, 992K)

I see a bunch of lesbians but then there's two very heterosexual cousins from Sailor Moon. What gives?

Clearly he showed up on dyke night, the worst night of the year.

Attached: D0_cbelX0AA_Qw7.jpg (680x550, 45K)

My brother.

Attached: 1551132951301.jpg (640x539, 44K)

Best gay couple.

Attached: DepnBydVQAA5aAG.jpg (745x494, 51K)

Companies are to scared to tap into that market, despite people who want Gay Boys making up a vastly larger market.

Who's the dyke with the beard?

No way, prove it.

Don't give them ideas, my wallet can't handle that.

Attached: D0WCx3GWwAAik_O.jpg (1195x893, 80K)

Attached: Christian Universe.png (725x522, 342K)

>taller than bow
>big-ass linebacker shoulders
user...
She's beautiful

Looking at this made me realise the only Gay couples I've really liked in animation are these two and Jeff's Moms from Clarence

I think I realised why. Every other character in the OP is oddly sexualised like it's meant to be appealing to some kind of fetish demographic.

While the ones I listed are more depicting the actual supporting relationship of a homosexual couple and the issues they need to go through.

Less gay to appeal to people sexually like Fujos and fetishists with butch stereotypes but actual characters who have more motivation in the character and their relationship than to appeal to a smashing the patriarchy trend that has been so rampant lately

I don't watch the movies, why is Thor there and Buttercup? Did they make Buttercup gay in the new cartoon? Is Nu-She-Ra actually gay with the cat? Are the other She-Ra characters gay too or just tumblr looking?

Well those two gay couples you mention are just every day people. Most of the ones in OP's image are heroes and adventurer types so by their nature they're probably gonna be better looking and more heroic

Well we'll take a real life example then. I don't any of them as much as I like Freddy Mercury.

Why? They don't feel like real people

I want to take you to the GAY BAR

It's pretty simple man. You don't actually dislike gay people. I'd say most the people around these parts that say they do wouldn't actually have any problem with actual gay people, they're just bitter and defensive over all the propaganda telling them they HAVE TO like gay people and are equivalent to groups of violent murderers if they have any questions or hesitation. The sad truth is that more relatable and flawed depictions of homosexual couples like in mission hill would do worlds more good for getting your average person to accept homosexuality than all the grandstanding preachy propaganda we get.

Buttercup is not gay

There's a bunch of shitty characters in there...

>Why?
Because you don't know he bragged about bullying a teenager who died of heroin overdose when he turned 21 after a lifetime of taking shit from everyone around him?

I still think the original version of the joke is hilarious. 1: it completely subverts the expected punchline. 2: it fits with Homer's uncertain grip on reality. 3: who would expect *Homer* to care about fire safety?

Seriously?

lesbianism doesn't exist, it is just the lack of thor guys

>my guy
>based
Only a cringelord micro dick loser would like the horrendous pile of shit that is he-ra

Attached: 7BB0AFC7-9A29-4B8C-BC66-A85FE9C1969E.jpg (1125x1121, 429K)

>nor is my favorite cartoon despised by nearly everyone online.

Name a remotely popular cartoon airing today that isn't despised by everyone online.

At least SU gets a bunch of discussion from people who used to like the show, dyke ra has to survive on spammed threads being necro bumped to death by shills.

Name a remotely popular cartoon airing today that isn't despised by everyone online. [2]

>ignores the point
Thanks for conceding the argument

>filthy normies co-opting our memes

Attached: 1541301143711.png (300x198, 5K)

>our
Tumblr slime isn’t welcomed here

Attached: 637.png (549x428, 384K)