Literally who the fuck is this guy?

Attached: literallywho.jpg (1184x1602, 136K)

It's me

Killed a bunch of people to remain young forever. Someone killed him though. Which is scary, there is someone even stronger than him alive right now. Who could it be?

Roger Stone

yea, I saw his twitter reminding me about Captain Marvel

Some like named Stanley Lieber. Apparently he used to edit American children's periodicals.

The One Above All. That's right, it's Jack Kirby. Jack Kirby is officially in the MCU now.

Attached: lol obama is an animal.png (658x586, 364K)

Just some weird old man I see they keep pushing in these movies.

Hey, that's Stan, my bowling partner! I recognize him from his mustache. I haven't heard from his since around October and he won't return my calls anymore.

A faggot, that's who.

A Chad.

A dead disney puppet

The man who singlehandedly created every Marvel superhero ever with no help whatsoever: Mr. Marvel.

The bill comes due.

Bob Ka- you know what, nevermind. That's low, even as a joke.

Stop honoring white men just because they accomplished things.

no

I think it's Ray Romano? Not sure tho, it might be George Lopez.

The guy who fucked Jack Kirby's wife, and probably your mom.

Attached: images.jpg (208x242, 9K)

The Captain Marvel cameo was weird. He wasn't playing a character in this one he was actually playing himself reading the Mall Rats script. So does that mean Marvel comics exist in the MCU and if so doesn't anybody find it weird that these comic characters are coming to life?

He's that guy in Mallrats.

Could be that comics just exist and we're supposed to believe that he's some guy in their universe. Or he's just an actor in some movie that doesn't have comics. Or it's just a big meta joke/tribute.

Eight hundred five eight eight two three hundred, Empire Today.

The Queen, Keanu Reeves, or Dick van Dyke

I met a girl in high school who was under the impression that Stan wrote and drew every single Marvel comic ever published on his own.

user.....I have something to tell you...

Attached: 1551896179461.jpg (175x181, 9K)

>Watched Marvel chick yesterday with grill
>teather at less than half the capacity
>70% dudes 30% women who were accompained by dudes
>Stan Lee cameo
>hear a collective "oooooowwwww" from all the women including companion
>say loudly: ONLY BECAUSE HE'S DEAD?

no shit.

I used to think this lol

Savage