MCU Fantastic Four

Who would you cast as the Fantastic Four in the inevitable MCU reboot Yea Forums?

Attached: F71746E2-7FD7-4EBB-822C-9EAC2A54D909.jpg (560x805, 97K)

I’ll start the ball rolling; Anson Mount as Reed Richards.

Attached: D5C05977-BF4C-4567-929F-1072DFA2E8FC.gif (268x330, 1.99M)

>stars in Inhumans
>moves to STD
This dude can't catch a break, but he would be a good Reed

In no particular order

Attached: Fancast.png (1287x1899, 3.15M)

He's kinda like Jim Caviziel. OId School masculine looking white daddies have no place in entertainment anymore!

But Discovery is good? Don't tell me people hate that in here also? Fuck outta here.

Warwick as mole man is the only good idea on that entire image. Impressive how bad it is otherwise.

Fuck these guys. Give them some more time to shake the stench of the 2015 movie. In the meantime use some other FF shit. Expand the cosmic side with Surfer and Galactus. Put fucking She-Hulk and Thundra on the screen. Whatever.

There were only 8 years between Batman & Robin and BB, only 5 years between Hulk and TIH.

No one even saw Fant4stic. It’s already been forgotten.

They should start with a Silver Surfer movie, to be honest. And build upon the Fantastic Four in the background of other movies (perhaps post credits scenes), showing them work towards their rise to popularity until their movie comes out m

top 250 in IMDB between 20 and 30 yo, Anson Mount is 46 yo Krasinski is 40 ...

>too 250 IMDb between 20 and 30
So what?

Why do you say 46 like it’s a bad thing?

There is more to the source material than Ultimate Fantastic Four. They don’t have to be young.

Who's the comic character in the bottom left?
Also, the choices for most of them are too young. and Ben should be stockier, tho in post issue 1 depowerings, Kirby Ben was a Chad.

Evans was in his late 20s when he vas casted to play Cap, Jackerman was 32 in the first X Men, they'll cast actors to play the role in 7-10 movies, they have to be younger

>Who's the comic character in the bottom left?
Owen Reece

I quit watching in the first like 5 minutes when they broke the prime directive, if they weren't gonna take it seriously then neither was I

So at like the first episode? Way to go dude. It's possibly one of my favorite shows right now, it has a weak first half of the first season but it really gets going on the second, and the second season has been solid so far.
But whatever, no skin off my back. I think that's a stupid reason to quit watching regardless.

Ah, that explains it. I've only seen the Kirby version. Man, that threw me off a weird amount

Attached: kirbymoleculeman.jpg (740x389, 125K)

Ew, I bet you like the JJ duology too you fucking cum guzzler

Okay, but what does that have to do with IMDB top 250? Those are shit actor choices regardless of their popularity.

Also, funny that you mention Evans and Jackman, but ignore Sam Jackson and Patrick Stewart who were both 60 in their first movies and played their roles for just as long. Or RDJ who was 43. Or Chadwick Boseman (37), Bautista (44), Cumberbatch (40)... is that enough examples?

This may surprise you, but most 45 year olds will still be around and working in 10 years.

>but most 45 year olds will still be around and working in 10 years.
I could be wrong ofc it's just a fancast, but I think that most of the new main actors will be arround that age, late 20s early 30s, Let's see what they show in D23 this summer....

Don’t forget Paul Rudd, who still looks 25 but was actually 46 in the first Ant-Man.
And Evangeline Lilly, who is the same age.
Mark Ruffalo started at 45.

This is fun!

>gets proven wrong
>still thinks he’s right

>It's possibly one of my favorite shows right now
So THIS is the taste of... Yea Forumsmblr!

As someone who has seen the first season of the show it's fucking awful as Star Trek, like it's not even funny. As a run of the mill generic scifi action show it's passable I guess, but it's just not Trek so I'm having trouble caring enough to watch season two.

I mean, considering the animated crap you guys post here daily, it's mighty rich that you want to criticize me for liking that. I watch and read a lot of science fiction and The Expanse is my favorite overall, out of the recent ones.

Attached: bce.jpg (586x720, 82K)

your new favorite shows are now The Orville, Mr. Robot, American Gods, Westworld, and The Good Place. You are welcome.

>animated
>implying
I'm talking about actual shows, retard. You think I watch cartoons?
>Expanse
Good enough, but mostly worth it for Waifus and Miller. Watch some actually good shows. "I am the Night" is a better True Detective than S3. Succession and Billions are well worth the watch. Patriot & Young Pope were absolute Kinos. Have you seen Mad Men, Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire? Nobody even saw The Son and it was GOAT. Barry was a lesser Patriot, but it was good. Black Sails is a hidden gem. Spartacus was dialogue gold, on par with Deadwood. Ever given Justified a chance?

Christ man, STD is your favorite currently running show? Might as well go for the normalfag bingo. There are tons of older stuff to watch instead of wasting time with nonsense.

Attached: DonLaugh.gif (450x259, 1.94M)

I actually don't like any of those, and I hate Westworld specifically. Try again imbecile.
My favorite shows overall are Patriot, Utopia, Altered Carbon, Counterpart, Dark, Halt & Catch Fire, Into The Badlands, Ozark, The Knick and Travelers. What does that say about me?

>This guy trying to recommend me shit
Pfft. See

>Counterpart
>Altered Carbon
>H&CF
>Knick
Oh, I get it, you're a Pleb.

Attached: Juud.gif (400x223, 933K)

Nah, anyone who recommends top 10 IMDb shit is indeed a pleb. You're just a tryhard Yea Forums faggot who only watches surface level tier bullshit then tries to belittle others who delve into better things.
I mean look at this shit:
>Have you seen Mad Men, Sopranos and Boardwalk Empire? Nobody even saw The Son and it was GOAT.
Wow yeah absolutely no one saw these HBO shows! Truly some obscure gems you're showcasing.

>Ozark
That's piss poor man Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is Reddit tier shit that's only worth for the "memes".

>HBO
MM & Son were in AMC, Brainlet. You faggot probably don't even know what The Son is, let alone watched it. You're the exact kind of Pleb that watches B/C-List shows that garner some critical acclaim, so that he can stick it to the normalfags who watch trash, and the pretstige-watchers because you watch stuff that haven't received widespread critical acclaim, thereby proving your superiority to both.
>hurdur I watch relatively obscure but still accepted shows; I'm sooooo cultured
Nah, fuck you faggot. Mad Men is the GOAT for a reason. You can keep atching Counterpart's blacked scenes and heroic stronk womyn muslims.

Attached: Billions_4__2_.gif (480x268, 3.4M)

>You can keep atching Counterpart's blacked scenes and heroic stronk womyn muslims.
Ah now I get the kinda person I'm talking to. Opinion discarded altogether, thanks for outing yourself, /pol/tard.

Attached: you_retard.jpg (480x320, 22K)

>caring about Yea Forumsmblr
>implying
Keep dilating to the cυck scenes; you'll never be a real girl.

Attached: Gyp.gif (500x388, 1.99M)

All the casting choices in this movie were good except for Sue. It had a lot of other problems, thought.

Anton Yelchin (Right of Dr. Doom) died a couple years ago. Sad really because he was a pretty solid actor and it would have been interesting to see him take on a part of the MCU.

boring

ben affleck as mr fantastic
tom hardy as the thing
gal godot as invisible woman
jgl as human torch
jason momoa as dr. doom

side note does dc or marv

>Captain America gets killed off in End Game
>Chris Evans gets recast as human torch.

honestly the second post credit tag of endgame should be a shot of The Surfer in space looking at earth