The Hellboy reboot doesn't look that bad?

The Hellboy reboot doesn't look that bad?

Attached: 651463513614.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBO4b3tyZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he wearing nail polish?

It doesn't look that good either.

lol the giant head makes his arm look disproportionately small

Still don't get the whole it's much more like the books push they did because it clearly isn't.

I don't understand, wasn't the whole point of the reboot so that they'd make it more similar to the comics? But this seems even further than Del Toro's

Well, at least he's in public now instead of doing covert mission. I'm more hyped for other Mignolaverse characters to show up like The Claw.

Can we have a hellboy movie done in a style similar to Spiderverse please
I feel like Mignolas designs would be perfect for that kind of anination

I find his mouth really fucking distracting. Maybe it's just me but it just looks off.

This is the only true Mignola we'll ever get.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU

He pretty much never has a neutral expression, it's always some grimace. There's too much shit plastered on, eyes have the same problem.

This, but in the end it's a Hellboy movie, so I'm fine with that already. I do not expect a direct adaptation from the comics since there have been changes, but I think it will good. If it isn't, at least Del Toro will be vindicated.

It blows my mind that Mignola keeps saying that Hellboy wouldn't look good animated in his style.

How?

Honestly I'm hyped.

I feel like this movie has been suffering a particularly bad case of bad marketing, but other than that it will be solid.

There will probably be more silly humor that I'd like, but considering how involved Mignola's been (more than in Del Toro's movies, mind you) and the monster/gore fest the trailers (especially the Red Band) are already hinting at, I'm totally onboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsBO4b3tyZg

>comes out
>barely makes it's budget back
>forgotten about
>distant Spanish laughter

I mean with such a prop-head they may recast Red's actors every movie and no one's gonna notice.

Isn't he supposed to be bald?

HEY LIL DONNIE, I DID ANOTHER HELLBOY MOVIE 12 YEARS AFTER THE LAST ONE. HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES YOU CHEETO SKINNED BASTARD???

He hates Screw-on Head sadly.

This film is gonna be rushed and messy as fuck desu.

Looks like shit.