What are some recommended cartoons for this feel?

What are some recommended cartoons for this feel?

Attached: b4b.png (680x680, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvY7dY6KvQA
youtube.com/watch?v=wuN8QJDJoz8
youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs
youtu.be/KLjvfqnD0ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/nightwalk/
wut

Fuck off memeposter

Bojack Horseman? I don't know, I'm not a nihilistic faggot.

my little pony

>haha i'm 23 i'm so le old
end yourself

I think he means taking walks at night?
This.

Attached: 1541291896925 (1).jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

23 isn't very old but it feels ancient if you haven't had any direction.
I got diagnosed with clinical depression but never prescribed any medication with it, and I've been struggling with it since I was 18. I fit a fair bit of those OP image traits, and it's incredibly hard to keep optimistic if your primary thoughtspace is occupied by destructive or depressive ideologies and your peers are beginning to net their first six figure jobs or getting married at your age while you're trying to struggle through college or get into a trade as a novice.

Xavier: Renegade Angel

I have a friend from high school who fits this feel exactly. We haven't seen each other in years, but he still texts me out of the blue every so often to ask my opinion on each new DC direct-to-video animated feature. His top 3 are probably Mask of the Phantasm, The New Frontier, and Crisis on Two Earths. I think Doom Patrol or Titans might also fit this audience. I would also recommend therapy, and looking for an opportunity to meet nice, emotionally generous people - volunteering at the local animal shelter, maybe. Good luck, user.

Attached: 1551055471978.jpg (209x250, 5K)

>23 isn't very old but it feels ancient if you haven't had any direction.
So's 30. I fear 40, but then I said the same for 30 and I'm still here.

This whole boomer/zoomer/doomer/etc. meme is shit, but this is good.

Yeah I feel the same.

Attached: this.jpg (1388x1052, 502K)

I've never identified with a meme image as much as this one.

RIDI, PAGLIACCIO

Man, I feel attacked.

Attached: 1511020046824.jpg (586x651, 55K)

I skipped hanging out with friends tonight in order to sit here alone and drink.

NOOOOO MOOORE RICE KRIIIIISPIIIIES
WE ARE OUT OF RICE KRIIIIISPIIIIES

It's okay, anons. We're all clowns here.

I'm giving up, can I lay down and die now?

Attached: an hero.gif (250x250, 458K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OvY7dY6KvQA

Never fails to make me tear up.

Attached: 1314958366028.jpg (432x326, 10K)

The Tragedy of Man

youtube.com/watch?v=wuN8QJDJoz8

It's about the eastern european attitude of 'striving on regardless of whether one sees hope or not'

Attached: 1532974826630.jpg (4018x5022, 3.98M)

The Maxx

The Head

>WAHHH LIFE SAD
first world problems

I always read on the internet that americans rarely keep in touch with their family. Like it's an embarrassment to be with your family. Like what the fuck is with that? Or is the parent also don't want to keep in touch with their kids?

If only I could fill my heart as easily as a poor man fills his belly.

Take this cursed mirror away from me at once.

Attached: 1504855653306.jpg (400x452, 23K)

Don't look at me, I didn't write this crap.

It's the pathological outcome of America's culture of self sufficiency and individualism. Parents are supposed to prepare their children for the world, but at the same time, the child is supposed so struggle, strive, and succeed on their own.
This results in parents all but kicking their children out at 18 (or 21 or 22 or so, ifyou're lucky enough to have them provide for college education), with the child having to rely on his parents for assistance not only being indicative of the child's failure to thrive, but also as a failure of the parent's to properly raise their child as a minor.
As such, many families will outright refuse to assist their adult children, as it explicitly confirms the failure of the parent to properly raise their children.

It's expected that children will drift from their parents over time because the children, ostensibly, are making their own lives and their own families. Maybe a visit once every few months, a phone call every other week or so, perhaps even a family reunion, but American structure is very much structured around the immediate nuclear family; mother, father, and children.

delet this

Attached: tfw not fast enough.gif (345x386, 2.01M)

Pretty much this.

Attached: this comforts the crab.gif (370x282, 914K)

>tfw parents are fine with letting me live at home so long as I'm actively working on my career and paying my share of bills
I'm frustrated I'm not out on my own yet but I'm glad they're my parents. Hopefully the electrician classes pay off and I can get my own place next year.

Attached: 41.jpg (588x819, 82K)

Just goes to show you, fulfillment doesn't come from living in objectively superior nations alone.

Why must you remind me user.

Attached: 4ec.png (1018x919, 130K)

>I always read on the internet that americans rarely keep in touch with their family. Like it's an embarrassment to be with your family. Like what the fuck is with that? Or is the parent also don't want to keep in touch with their kids?

it's not as universal as it's made out to be. far more people live with their parents now than pre-2008. but there's still an element of that

Its funny because it gives your kids pretty long odds when it comes to success and contradicts hundreds of years of american tradition up until that point.

I blame american catholics. WASPs are so fucking cold when it comes to raising kids, they figure its better to have half a dozen and hope one turns out successful, even if it means a couple of your kids end up homeless and living on the streets.

they basically keep having kids until they have to chase one of them out of the house to keep from having a coronary.

>I blame American Catholics
>WASPs
You do know what WASP means, right user?

be fruitful and multiply my ass.

maybe they just read it wrong. "Be fruitflies, and multiply."

Have you tried not being a pussy?

BUT DOCTOR

White Anglo Saxxon Protestants.
...oh.

eat lots of butter.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

goddamn never fails to strike where it hurts

Attached: 1540864899408.png (719x685, 526K)

False bravado may keep up appearances, user, but you only hurt yourself.

one day you'll have everything that you ever wished for and it will mean nothing to you.

Go back to your third world shithole shitskin

Attached: Gendo.jpg (500x346, 22K)

bojack horseman, it's the exact same brand of cynical self-important nihilism.

>was gonna ask out girl to a concert I'm getting tickets to last night
>a concert that's next month
>text about other shit on and off
>drinking alone in a bar debating texting her about concert
>it gets too late, chicken out
>next day (today) prepaid phone card running out
>"h-hey my phone's not working we'll catch up later"
>will text her tomorrow about it "FOR SURE" (probably will chickenshit out again lol)
why am I such a spineless fuck anons

I feel you mate, I haven't asked out a girl in two years

Attached: 1534707865073.jpg (500x500, 109K)

Do it, nerd.

Attached: 1465084991553.png (810x600, 39K)

Either accept what you are and go the bachelor-scholar route, or decide what you want to be and make every step to become that person.

i have literally never asked a girl out

that isnt even on my radar of things that make me argue the value of living

It's ok man, its not on my radar either, like today I went down to the closest major city next to me and I didn't feel anything even with the more attractive women. Women just seem either be nonexistent or annoying in my eyes and I'm no faggot either.
I do want kids someday though

Attached: 1542601273602.gif (426x244, 1.87M)

Relating to this wouldn't be so bad if i was still 23.

Some people chill out by going for late night walks, so there aren't any cars or other pedestrians around. I used to do this in college because I hated the crowds but still wanted out of the dorm.

Fuck, same. I went through that whole "fuck I'm still a virgin" phase in my early twenties, but now I just don't care anymore. Am I fucked?

>be me
>be 19 in a comfy city in western Florida
>hate the college so much
>get depressed and pretty much don't show up for the classes anymore
>instead I get up early in the morning
>enjoy the nice morning chill and walk across the city
>if I didn't do it in the morning I instead do it at night
Saint Petersburg is a great city lads, especially during Late October to middle March when the weather cools down.

I'm 21 and these past 3 years and high school combined have burned me out with women. Women today are selfish, leftist, fat, and slutty and any of those who aren't are rare and almost always taken

Attached: 1541343674696.jpg (640x426, 21K)

I can feel the everpresent burning of my self when I read this user, why must you remind me that even if I play the most jubilant comedian,my story will ever be a tragedy? How can it be that no matter what the lines are,this story the we are all apart of will be a tragedy? You have hurt me user,you have exposed me sickened heart to the light of truth and left me adrift without answers. I will hate you for this

Lmfao at the spics thinking they're better than me

I bet you don't even have a 401K you fucking bitches

Got a blackout-drunk lay at 23, been 7 years. It doesn't change a thing, just saying. You think it would, but then it doesn't.

I'm not a filthy spic, You fucking WASP

Nigger I'm midwestern, where are you getting spics from? We don't really have those where I live.

>Life so devoid of anything stimulating that you go out out for late night walks in the hopes of something happening
>Two years of this and you have no stab wounds on your chest, you still have your wallet and keys and no one has even bothered to crank their head out of their car window and scream "FAGGOT" at you.
>Tfw you realise you're so boring that your dullness is emitting some kind of 20ft barrier that prevents anything eventful happing to.

If only i could use these powers for the good of mankind.

Nah I actually lift and dress well, it's more people don't fuck with me because I am a big guy. Thats one of a few pluses in my shit life

Attached: get lost kiddo.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

This has nothing to do with the girl but what I want to be varies too much depending on what my opportunities are. After college I might keep working on my art and maybe live in LA for a little while but I'm very slowly coming to terms with the fact that I'll probably have to live my life as a boring office worker/advertiser.

Another big issue is that I legitimately think that spending a majority of my private internet time on Yea Forums inhibits my actual social development. I go out and do things with friends in real life sometimes but it's not very often and I still feel like a shut-in.

>I legitimately think that spending a majority of my private internet time on Yea Forums inhibits my actual social development. I go out and do things with friends in real life sometimes but it's not very often and I still feel like a shut-in.
Don't we all feel like that all the time? I certainly do.

Attached: bender scared.jpg (640x481, 56K)

Nearly everyone I know still keeps in touch with family, not sure where you’re hearing otherwise. It’s living with family post-college that we don’t normally do. You’re expected to leave the nest and get your own house eventually, to raise your own family in.

yep

this picture is the equivalent to setting off a bomb in a crowded subway

Attached: 1551939464131.png (600x600, 37K)

Glad I don't relate to this
I only very slightly related to this when I was 20 in that I'm funny and it was noticable when I was depressed. That said I was never overtly uncomfortable or antisocial.

>not being 22 and taking a stroll out of your dorm to the 7-11 because it's 3:36 AM and everything else is closed and you want a pack of cigarettes
>not quick-stepping your way to the McDonald's at 2 AM so you can get lunch after Midnight before they put on the breakfast menu

You haven't lived

Jesus christ, I don't like being called out like this

At least you know you're not alone.

The prophecy is true
And I fucking hate it

Attached: 1537732285966.png (1324x279, 345K)

Wojak legitimately killed this site.

Wojak and the frog are the death of creativity here

Elliot Rodger's manifesto written/drawn in the style of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid.

Frog is fine.
The reason Wojak is so bad is because it allows a constant venue for /r9k/-tier blogposts like OP’s to spread all across the fucking site.

It’s basically avatarfagging.

>Frog is fine
Are you high? It's the most normalfag of them all and is consistently spammed across every board.

The difference is that frog is used mostly for goofy and harmless shitposting, whereas Wojak is used for attention whoring.

>frogposters
>not attention whoring
And shitposting will always be shitposting. They're just as bad as each other.

Attached: 1550944883464.png (1300x3000, 958K)

Pepe was the pagliacci all along, it fits.

>Just turned 24 yesterday
>Cannot relate to this meme anymore

End me.

That’s just spamming. By attention whoring I’m referring to all these personalized boomer/zoomer/doomer memes made by dorks whining about their quarter-life crisis. It’s like begging for a hugbox.

Only doomer memes are about everything being shit, though. Boomer memes are ironic satire and zoomer memes are bait. When they aren't just reactions, of course.

Boomer/zoomer garbage started because of one faggot spamming it everywhere and the many underages who don't know what OC is latching onto it. Now I'm seeing fucking youtube videos with this trash being recommended to me.

Attached: 1530435886657.png (1408x3352, 1.22M)

Baiting is just as bad. Open mouth onions wojak has basically replaced fedora man.jpg as the primary “>he likes [thing I don’t like]” bait image.

Seeing Youtube videos about Yea Forums memes has always been the cringiest fucking shit for me. Especially the doomer videos I’ve come across; the comments are always filled with those aforementioned whiny disaffected 20-something males going like “OMG THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE SO ME” and blaming society, their parents, and the Jews for all their problems as if they’d all be successful giga-chads with qt tradwives and no insecurities if only they were transported to 1950s America or Nazi Germany.

Dan Vs

Don't ever make the mistake of clicking on something like this, you'll have shit in your recommended videos for weeks.

Attached: 1543570564404.jpg (1290x899, 323K)

>hes just like me...

Attached: 1548659490472.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

No (You), subhuman wojakposter

Jesus Christ I can’t wait to just bury this whole decade in the fucking ground.

This decade will go down in infamy. And I have no fucking clue how bad will the 2020s go

Attached: 1550384123526.png (512x512, 269K)

Le im not like other boys
Im so sad
Get over yourself, dork

>woah-jack

>wojak shit with extremely generic adjectives and attributes
>WOW THIS IS SO RELATABLE, WHERE MY FELLOW DOOMERS/BOOMERS/ZOOMERS/BLOOMERS/PAGLIACCIS AT?

Burn this site to the ground

Could be worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=utCaHjSlED0

Being /biz/ is pain
youtube.com/watch?v=0QAVquq9bNs

Attached: 1550060648283.gif (504x400, 183K)

The Amazing World of Gumball.

Attached: were_doomed.jpg (250x250, 44K)

What the fuck did they think was gonna happen?

nobody knows.

>cloudrap
fucking zoomers

samurai jack
bojack

though honestly if you're into cloudrap maybe you should just re-watch rick and morty instead

Attached: 1551463260480.png (497x500, 201K)

I wish bans were cumulative, if you racked up that many bans/warnings you shouldn't be able to post again ever.

Attached: doomer.jpg (636x668, 57K)

1995 needs to be a small animated gif of just the clown image superimposed onto each side of a spinning cube

Post more opera
youtu.be/KLjvfqnD0ws

BASED wojak posters.

Attached: can't stop the clown.webm (916x480, 2.89M)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

AINT NO MATTER. NONE A THIS MATTERS

lel you actually saved that to your comp

Yeah, and?

Try OreGairu.
YES, I KNOW THAT IT IS AN ANIME\MANGA\LN! But be sure - it is good for the feel you have.

Or just pump some old shit like Hey Arnold or smth like that.

lol why does this exist

>generic
Wow, aren't you a special snowflake.

The r*dditor fears the wojak. The r*dditor fears the frog.

Attached: based.png (441x447, 110K)

Says the guy defending blogposting.

>a Pagliacci in denial got so mad about the truth he reported the post
RIDI, PAGLIACCIO

Mods = niggers

>any of that
>blogposting
Curtail your narcissism, friend.

Welcome to the NHK, I think.
I haven't watched much of it.

Attached: welcome-to-the-nhk-24287881.png (500x790, 245K)

This one describes one of my classmates at uni. He should go to a psychologist or something. The guy does ok at most things but generally thinks everything is fucked and lacks general confidence.

Based
Cringe

the world ended in 2012, we're just living in real hell on earth nowadays

Attached: 1404450047131.png (253x235, 12K)