Sherwood

for those of you who were wondering, its garbage.

Attached: 1552056711131.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

I prefer the comic, anyway.

i prefer playing a videogame, anyway

How much LGBTQIA+ indoctrination have?

hah
ɥɐɥ

0. its about climate change and refugees. They even have a live action clip of obama, did not even bother putting in a cartoon version of him.

Why didn't Google portray Robin Hood's mission of relieving the overtaxed common people and stealing from the elite who dodge paying their share?

are you missing a comma?

>They even have a live action clip of obama
Damn, that sound lazy as fuck and I kinda like Obama under murrican standards. At least they could make a sultan that look like Obama and strongly implied it's his ancestor. It's a hack work but at least it's a work

Whats with female characters and staff weapons? I didn't see her using a bow in the trailer.

And Maid Maryon is a black dude?

>ancestor
its set in a far future where most of the world has turned into water world. there are flying cities were elite live and lower cities were kelp farmers live. live action obama was a clip of his speech on global warming that they found in a museum/train cart

There is no Maid Maryon. she uses Maryon as a fake name to get into the torment. there are no bows. she uses her staff and a gantlet that lets her hack things (hacking is shown as putting shapes into stuff)

So, of the two things Robin Hood is most known for (archery and "steal from the rich to give to the poor) she does neither?

>And Maid Maryon is a black dude?
Every time. Why always a black dude? Why people of color mean black only?

Attached: Shinji_zombie.jpg (704x480, 36K)

the whole cast is like 5 people, 90% of the time everything looks more empty than Beware the Batman. Main bad guy has no guards or army, just some robot drones he sends out 2 by 2. His son who looks 14 is the chief of security/RND True RND is done by robins father + everyone is retarded, for example a person can't recognize a character he personally tortured a day earlier because she has a straw hat on. There is a kid sidekick too but he does not get much screen time

she does steal technology but not really sure what she does with it most of the time. She steals medicine in the first ep and gives it to a friend to distribute it but that is pretty much it. her friend comes up with super kelp that can feed the people so she is growing it in secret in hopes they can use the well fed people as an army.

they are magic blacks with blond hair

Attached: sherwood-590x333.png (590x333, 260K)

but obviously everytime the kid is in the plot he does something stupid that makes more work for everyone

she does have a flying squirrel style parachute

Why the fuck does "PoC" always mean "Dark black"? Why the fuck does "PoC" half the time literally mean "Magical Negro"?

No, he isn't.

>At least they could make a sultan that look like Obama and strongly implied it's his ancestor
O'Bama is irish