Holy decompression, Batman

Holy decompression, Batman.
Who knew a transhumanism comic by Warren Ellis could be so slow and dull?

Attached: tws_v3_5c3fe0440272c3.49290107.jpg (1651x2560, 763K)

Anyone who read a single comic from him in the past ten years.

The Wild Storm is fucking great.

Ellis is shit.

I disagree, which is why this underwhelmed me so much. It's like he's just going through the motions and padding things out for no discernible reason.

IMO cyberpunk and transhumanism are starting to become more and more boring now that they are turning into realities

I like it well enough. My main gripes would be the decompression and that it feels too much like a television pitch.

T. brainlet

The authors just need to up the weird. It’s fiction. It’s allowed to get weird.

Not an argument

Ellis is wildly inconsistent. Which I think is an effect of the sheer quantity of material he writes.

This, he's the Steven King of comic books.

>tfw scared to read this because it's going to get to issue #23 and never finish

We will another ongoing after the Wild Storm is finished?

He's also a faggot propagandist.

if only the sheer quantity of material he writes was directly proportional to the sheer quantity of material he finishes

Because he’s a fat Irish faggot.

He's a Brit.
Ennis is Irish.

imagine trying this hard and failing this spectacularly

What the fuck are you on about, the thread is about Cuck Ennis and how he’s never written a good comic since father Padraig assfucked him when he was five years old.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>remove the Wild from Wildstorm
fucking retards
its a snoozefest

>He's also a faggot propagandist.
Wut?

Reminds me of those "gritty" Spawn issues that are drawn by some copypaste addict and are overall boring as sin.

>Anyone who read a single comic from him ever.
F T F Y
T
F
Y

Nah

I feel like pacing is a big 2 comic writer's worst enemy.

i agree and i hate that i do. was hyped for bendix return, yet it's just going through the notions, and the tv pitch metaphor is extremely apt. If we crammed every 2 issues into one it would most likely benefit.