SKRULLS DINDU NUFFIN

SKRULLS DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: jepc-3yX_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

For once, it's the truth.

That's....kinda official 616 lore right there, my Yea Forums friendo.
Also, I know you haven't seen the movie, the Skrull leader tells Carol not to be too hard on herself for her past misdeeds, as War has caused his own people to do some dirty shit.

gg

yeah get this bendis, the skrulls are indeed the good guys and the kree are indeed the bad guys. It was that way in the comics for a long long long time.

It probably is now in the modern soulless marvel comics

Stop making shit up

No, the uncontrolled twitter crybabies who write for marvel now have been pretty stayed int he way of the Skrulls being bad guys because they only know them from Secret Invasion.

Thanks for proving you don't read comics, nor ever read comics.

Read comics or stop posting on Yea Forums

>casuals don't read comics
baka

Pathetic damage control.

There are dozens of free comic sites out there. Just go read your favorite super hero for a bit, it's not hard.

only books I read with Skrulls in them were the Annihlation / DnA books. There was a bad guy Skrull in the Drax lead-in, and then Klrt was a good guy in most of it. Then the Skrull Empire does some shady shit in War of Kings but this was during Secret Invasion when they made them all evil for no reason apparently, and Black Bolt kills most of them.

>I DIDN'T GET BTFO! YOU DID!

Attached: 1551621133013.gif (150x148, 930K)

Go read the original Secret Wars you sniveling dumbfuck.

Fuck Bendis and fuck Secret Invasion.

Despite the damage it's done, Secret Invasion does depict good Skrulls, they just all get killed.

/thread

How much does Disney pay you?

Skrulls are BASED

Attached: 81319-5224-lyja[1].jpg (400x796, 173K)

>capeshit movies bringing more casualgate retards

Nothing, I'm a fucking wagie, I wish they payed me

Bump

>despite accounting for only 13% of the Galactic population Skrulls still account for over 50% of violent galactic crime.

Real talk: is there any officially-cited basis that Skrulls are spacenegroes or is it just some uncanny synchronicity that so many different writers & artists blunder into it?*
It's especially evident in 60s/70s stuff IMO, like FF issues & the Kree-Skrull War storyline:
>Kree are elitist totalitarian spacenazis with a race-purity boner
>Skrulls are amorphous adaptable spacedarkies with a broken 'deviant' genome
There's a dank ethnic cleansing undertone to the whole conflict. The movie just makes it clearer.

*Or is it not actually a thing at all and I'm just a crazy racist

Attached: smug spacenegro.jpg (347x422, 74K)

Begs the question is Captain Marvel in actual fact a thinly veiled metaphor for White genocide?

Attached: white-people-hating.jpg (492x450, 27K)

wasn't that the one where nick fury invaded latveria or whatever

I really don't get why they went to this place with the skrulls. The shapeshifting stuff was played pretty well in the first half of the film and then they just straight up dropped it. Like, why make the Kree the bad guys when there is nothing inherently unique about them.

>White genocide?

Attached: Code word for genocide.png (800x2201, 480K)

It feels like they simplified the conflict by making the Skrulls dindus in the 2nd half. Its so weird when you compare it to the 1st half where they even had a ship that could travel to Earth and could organise an ambush. Also, what happened to the rest of Talos' team? There were more than 3 of them on the beach and only two died. Did the rest just fuck off to enjoy Earth?

But that happened in the past I'm talking about right now. I hope you're not advocating for us all to be wearing cuck cages?

Guys just because the Kree started the war and made the Skrulls assholes doesn't mean the Skrulls are good guys in the comics caus they're not

That's precisely why they make ideal villains user
Their entire ideology is logical-but-shitty

She's an Aryan princess and Conservative AF.
FFS she even takes the refoogees to find their OWN place to shack up. Isn't that what you wankers are always suggesting?

There's no reason to suggest Skrull extremists won't be a problem in the future

Attached: Super Skrull.jpg (681x756, 105K)

I don't remember Super Skrull dying

If they do a Secret Invasion movie it will be about how the Skrulls are innocent refugees fleeing a problem on their world caused, in fact, by an evil white earthman.

Thats actually hilarious in hindsight
>Captain Marvel deports refugees by literally pushing then out of our galaxy

They’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

I'm not trying to sound like a /pol/fag, but a lot of their lore kinda resembles the Jews at times- or at least the exaggerated depiction of Jews in other stuff,

I will be forever be mad about them cancelling this game

it didnt look very good, a first person action game sounds stupid as fuck, especially when characters like Hulk and Widow don't use projectiles.

I thought it looked fun as fuck nothing wrong with first person brawlers

They are not the good guys in the movie ether. Just the one Carol happened to save.

Agree to disagree, friend. I wouldn't be surprised if that Square Avengers game is dead too. We never saw more than a cutscene teaser.

Have sex incel

Earth/Skrull alliance when? The Kree menace must be dealt with.

I'd be down for that

Attached: 1552096256490.jpg (1680x2254, 1.12M)